PDA

View Full Version : FUCKIN PARIS (the city)

brahma
11-06-2005, 11:57 AM
What´s going on there? 10 days of riots in a row lol

molotov coctails and bullets against the police

french folks speak up plz... why this ghetto styles in france? the cops act racísts?

hm... war against the fucked up system! I LOVE IT !!! |)

Cheech Da WildKard
11-06-2005, 12:15 PM
Nahh....some kids were up to no good, and hid next to an electricity cable or pylon, or something, to evade the police ....two of the kids electrocuted themselves and died.

So, the response from the people was to kick off with the poliggy ...

brahma
11-06-2005, 12:33 PM
yeah.. the cops hunt em there i guess... but problem is deeper- i saw a report wehre cops slapped foreign peops while they were handcuffed and stuff like that... all over paris foreign people are very mad at the police and the whole government cause the riches don´t like them much and they get very poor all over.. just like the us ghettos...

damaja
11-06-2005, 12:47 PM
We should rise up in our own cities, and give our cops the same trouble as the flic in Paris.

brahma
11-06-2005, 03:09 PM
if i was living i london i would off go to the buckingham palace every day and take a big shit in front of those stupid guards with the ludicrous hats... hahaha FUCK A QUEEN! stupid bitch!

Murdah Piff
11-06-2005, 03:18 PM
its a big mess of social problems that the gov failed at durin the 20th century. now its backlashin

racism, violence, police brutality, etc. i could write a big essay but fuck puttin it down on WTC

*puts on the movie Ma 6-T Va Crack-Er*

Soul Controller
11-06-2005, 03:44 PM
mi5/queen fuckin shit up for the french authorities..

shits gone get fun.. not in france but the u.s :)
jan 2006
kaboom

peace

ol dirty abbot
11-06-2005, 03:48 PM
i heard on the news the government is blaming the riots on muslims and drug dealers?

triggahappy187
11-06-2005, 04:12 PM
That's what America need to do take control over the gov't

Inspectah_Dirk
11-06-2005, 04:15 PM
Yeah, i don't know the whole story, but if those kids were running from the police, the police must have had a reason to chase them. And yeah, when ur stupid enough to hide in a electricity-booth or whatever and get electrecuted, it's your own damn fault.
So why are people smashing up everything because they are mad at the police, while it was a idiot act to hide there...and the cops won't chase anyone without a reason..it's not LA you know...

Murdah Piff
11-06-2005, 04:39 PM
Yeah, i don't know the whole story, but if those kids were running from the police, the police must have had a reason to chase them. And yeah, when ur stupid enough to hide in a electricity-booth or whatever and get electrecuted, it's your own damn fault.
So why are people smashing up everything because they are mad at the police, while it was a idiot act to hide there...and the cops won't chase anyone without a reason..it's not LA you know... the fuck you know about paris foo ?

racism in france is worse than in the US. and police are abusive because the minister Sarkozy wants to give them more power so it would be more strict in france. cops are fuckin racist over there and in some areas there are no cops cause they say "let those sand niggers kill themselves" so whats the first thing thats gonna happen ?

the police's job is to protect you, but they let the kids die instead. just like a couple years ago a writer died drowning in the Seine. he was runnin away from the cops then he jumped in the water but the cops watched him die under their eyes.

paris blocks>>any hood in the US the only difference is that they dont shoot each other like the americans the gun culture is not as praised like you yanks instead they burn and loot everything to show all the hoods whos the realest hood

peep the movies La Haine and Ma 6-t Va Crack-Er youll see what im talkin about

you gotta understand that the french got a different mentality than you americans

Inspectah_Dirk
11-06-2005, 04:43 PM
I'm not American but Dutch, and like i said i didn't know the whole story..and i sure as hell didn't know that they were so damn racist..i've been in Paris, and i got the impression that it was more or less like overhere. But if that is the case..then yeah, i understand people are starting riots. And i believe Chiraq just said something (finally), i'm curious what he is really planning to do with this whole mess...

Murdah Piff
11-06-2005, 04:46 PM
I'm not American but Dutch, and like i said i didn't know the whole story..and i sure as hell didn't know that they were so damn racist..i've been in Paris, and i got the impression that it was more or less like overhere. But if that is the case..then yeah, i understand people are starting riots. And i believe Chiraq just said something (finally), i'm curious what he is really planning to do with this whole mess... i believe you heard about Jean-Marie Le Pen, he was a candidate to be president of the republic and said live on TV "i will regulate the immigration so that our France belongs to French" some shit like that

pretty fucked up huh

Inspectah_Dirk
11-06-2005, 04:47 PM
And as i'm reading all this, i feel more sorry for the wanna-b gangsters is the bigger cities overhere in the Netherlands. Those are all 12 year old punks behaving like "real" gangsters from the hoods in America, and the only things they do is raping little girls. They acting all "bad" while they don't have any reason for that behavior.

Inspectah_Dirk
11-06-2005, 04:49 PM
i believe you heard about Jean-Marie Le Pen, he was a candidate to be president of the republic and said live on TV "i will regulate the immigration so that our France belongs to French" some shit like that

pretty fucked up huh
Yeah i read some shit about that guy, he is fucked up.

Soul Controller
11-07-2005, 02:09 AM
the kids in charge of the riots. are mind controlled

tavistock institute shit..
go research!

if u want new laws introcuded.. nothin better than people u control...

peace

The Eighth Sonn
11-07-2005, 02:15 AM
jan 2006
kaboom

[/QUOTE]
What are you talking about???

The Eighth Sonn
11-07-2005, 02:16 AM
jan 2006
kaboom
What Are You Talkin About???

Gennadiy
11-07-2005, 04:22 AM
racism in france is worse than in the US. and police are abusive because the minister Sarkozy wants to give them more power so it would be more strict in france. cops are fuckin racist over there and in some areas there are no cops cause they say "let those sand niggers kill themselves" so whats the first thing thats gonna happen ?

Damn all Russian press that I read and some Russian French immigrants' blogs that I read - they all say that the French are all about political correctness and they point it out to be a reason why the French can't calm down all the riots.

And they say that there's no police in "some areas" because cops were killed there daily and it's not safe and shit.

HANZO
11-07-2005, 08:42 AM
I belive this is jus a reaction to all the anger built up over the years and these are the concequences. I heard that france was like segregated or sumthing like you get all the immigrants live in the shitholes and not really in contact with french soceity. This jus pissed them off so you would expect a rebellion to this system. and apparently sum french minister called the ppl rioting scum, which is a great way to calm things down.