PDA

View Full Version : Homeboi got jacked badly....lmfao!!

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
11-06-2005, 11:58 AM
my boy kept this old newspaper from 2002, which showed this halrious news article, thats why he kept it. but anyways, in the article, it said this white guy from East Greenwich, RI (this is a mad white place in RI,if you didnt know), was lost and he was driving around South Side Providence, RI (the hoodest place in RI, also where i live). so anyways, this guy from south side, got a 9mm and got in the middle of the street, and the white guy stopped his car, he then went to the window, and pointed the 9mm at him,and told him to get out the car, the white guy did just that, so the guy with the 9mm steals his car. so now this white dude is stranded in the hood, so he takes out his cell phone to call the police, and some other guy comes and just snatches his phone. lmfao, iight now this is the funny/weird part. the white guy then takes out 50 cents to use the payphone and then some other guy comes and he takes his 50 cents.lmfao, that shit is mad crazy,all i know is if i was that guy i would be fuckin heated.shhiiitt...

Cheech Da WildKard
11-06-2005, 12:17 PM
LMAO ...wow ...LOL..

the funky drunk
11-06-2005, 12:18 PM
haha......

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-06-2005, 12:19 PM
at least he didn't die

cap
11-06-2005, 12:25 PM
I CAN JUST PICTURE IT RIGHT NOW http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

damaja
11-06-2005, 12:48 PM
Wow that's a funny story, and makes black people sound great!

urbanlegendmf
11-06-2005, 12:58 PM
Rhode Island Is Gay

Sicka than aidZ
11-06-2005, 01:45 PM
lol....yo, back when i did alot of drugs i was in the hood in yakima an we were with these strippers an their pimp smokin out. anyways, the dude gives me like 20 bucks an tells me theres a store down the street( this was a few years ago) anyways, he told me, "pipe,brillo,potato chips, ammonia and more miller highlife." so on my way back(every house is tagged "surrenos or nortenos or southside tokers or sur13", its east LA of washington" and mad ghetto) any ways, i was bein stalked for that beer, muthafuckas were like "hey homie, drink with us puto" an i hadnt slept for 2 days. i said fuck it an started runnin through an alley. make a long story short, i got to the house luckily an there was like 10 teenagers an a couple lil mexican kids on bikes, everyone in blue, ( i had my red shortys skateboard shirt on an red laces in my DVS shoe's) so they musta known the strippers or the pimp cuz before i knew it like 5 of the ese's were in the crib with me drinking the pimps beer an tellin me how lucky i am to have known these guys. then, before i knew it they were hookin my cousin up with coke an we got high with em an I went to rehab like 2 weeks later an quit drinking an smoking an crack an all that stupid shit. anyways, i get outta rehab an i gotta take the bus home(rehab in yakima) and guess who's puttin their kids on the greyhound at 7am in yakima, the mexicans. i was like "oh man" they were like sup puto", wuz happenin'?" then they recognized me an shit an were like "oohhh, your anita's cousin(1 of em was anita's pimp) they were like grab your shit, were gonna get u fucked up now that your outta drug rehab, so I went to their crib, anita was there, we got fucked up, i didnt care, turned out anita was goin back to the rez( 5 hours from yakima) so when I got home like 10 hours late from my rehab stay, i was piss drunk, high outta my mind, and gettin bitched at by my elders cuz i missed my "coming home barbeque". i tried eating but they were 2 fuckin stupid an kept yelling so i got in a car, told my homies lets go an we got drunk as fuck that night an i did some e bombs.....anyways, small fuckin world.
peace

triggahappy187
11-06-2005, 04:13 PM
That story wasn't funny

Sicka than aidZ
11-06-2005, 04:19 PM
mine wasnt, just crazed

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
11-06-2005, 05:55 PM
Rhode Island Is Gay
fuck that, maybe the places out in the suburbs but providence is ill.

yea i remember when that happened, mad funny.