PDA

View Full Version : do you know this feel bros??

ratty mayonnaise
12-08-2012, 07:44 AM
Woman Orgasms 50 Times in One Night, Kills Herself

KKYeJJ0VkYk

ratty mayonnaise
12-08-2012, 08:09 AM
KKYeJJ0VkYk

"The tragic story of Gretchen Molannen's suicide shows how debilitating a sexual disorder can be for sufferers.

Molannen, 39, was found dead of suicide in her home Dec. 1, the Tampa Bay Times reported. She had suffered from the rare sexual disorder called persistent genital arousal disorder (PGAD), a condition characterized by spontaneous, unwanted genital sensation and arousal in the absence of sexual stimulation or emotion; the sensations can be unrelenting to sufferers, according to the Journal of Sexual Medicine.

The paper had done a feature on Molannen's struggles that was filmed and published prior to her death."*

Even though persistent genital arousal disorder may sound funny or sexy, it was a serious and debilitating problem for Gretchen Molannen, who suffered from it. She took her own life because of the sexual disorder. Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian discuss her story.

hashashin
12-08-2012, 08:34 AM
why you posted this twice?

ratty mayonnaise
12-08-2012, 08:43 AM
problem?

LORD NOSE
12-08-2012, 08:48 AM

hashashin
12-08-2012, 08:52 AM

http://www.squaremartinimedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/why-highway-sign.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Reduced libido and inability to orgasm are two side effects of certain mood stabilisers. i don't see why her doctor didn't think about prescribing them to her.

SKAMPOE
12-08-2012, 03:46 PM
white devil bitch!!!! fuck her!!

EAGLE EYE
12-08-2012, 06:57 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/906f43223af0b089d1702def2be52025/tumblr_memzn76cfo1qjqgyio1_r2_1280.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/7aeae68984a571218d3829b0ea6539f6/tumblr_memzn76cfo1qjqgyio2_1280.png

JASPER
12-08-2012, 07:09 PM
using feels the wrong way

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/1344962831855.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-08-2012, 07:13 PM
she should have gone to see a psychiatrist who could have gave her some mood stabilisers or antidepressants to help her, those drugs have unwanted side effects which include reduced libido and inability to climax.

Fishscale123
12-08-2012, 07:18 PM
sole controller is gonna post this fifty times now

V4D3R
12-08-2012, 08:30 PM
polluted

PANDA PISS
12-08-2012, 08:58 PM
I think itd be pretty cool. Wouldnt you just be in a amazingly good mood if you come 50 times a day?

TSA
12-08-2012, 09:28 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3sl3bf4AI1rvfp4xo1_500.jpg

V4D3R
12-08-2012, 11:44 PM
I think itd be pretty cool. Wouldnt you just be in a amazingly good mood if you come 50 times a day?
How would you feel if you got tickled 24/7? I think it has to be on the same level. Good feeling at first then your like "ok its lame now stop....stop....stop..."

V4D3R
12-08-2012, 11:45 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3sl3bf4AI1rvfp4xo1_500.jpg

perfect

EAGLE EYE
12-09-2012, 01:54 AM
How would you feel if you got tickled 24/7? I think it has to be on the same level. Good feeling at first then your like "ok its lame now stop....stop....stop..."

i know..

there are people out there also who suffer from constant arousal of toe sucking and chest nipple stimulation

some even can't enjoy Hanukkah because of it

VORTEX
12-09-2012, 02:19 AM
she should have gone to see a psychiatrist who could have gave her some mood stabilisers or antidepressants to help her, those drugs have unwanted side effects which include reduced libido and inability to climax.

I doubt those drugs would have helped her! - It's well known they reduce the abillity to climax (Same goes for morphine) however a dick can still go hard, and a pussy wet.., but that aint the issuse here. the issuse in her case was that she had to get off bout 50 times a day... so without the abillty to climax, she wouldnt be able to ever stop playing with herself. Shit would be never ending then, never getting out of bed or where ever she did her thang!

hashashin
12-09-2012, 02:24 AM

Good idea, dunno if she tried anything like that but the condition means the afflicted are physically but not psychologically aroused so it mightn't have worked like that, also some women apparently get it after coming off anti-depressants

Might sound like fun but imagine being stuck with a boner all day that you couldn't get rid of! Would be annoying and uncomfortable as fuck after a while!

ratty mayonnaise
12-09-2012, 04:10 AM
using feels the wrong way

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/1344962831855.jpg

indeed it was,

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/253/798/3a2.png

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-09-2012, 07:35 AM
The antidepressants/mood stabilisers stop you from feeling physically aroused and unable to feel arousal nor climax.

hashashin
12-09-2012, 07:41 AM
I agree with the bit about climaxing, dunno how it affects women but I know that certain medictions can sometimes kill libido though. You can still get physically aroused, ie get a boner but just no interest in using it lol! All those meds affect different people in different ways though

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-09-2012, 07:43 AM
I did say it was a side effect and not everyone gets side effects. A lot of them have that side effect so I don't see why she wasn't offered them.

hashashin
12-09-2012, 07:50 AM
She did try several medications, don't know which ones though. You would have thought it would have been worth giving those a try at least

ratty mayonnaise
12-09-2012, 08:02 AM
she should have practiced reiki, or some other sort of holistic healing,

meditation always helps with any sort of dis-ease (by dis-ease i mean, your body not being at ease)

hashashin
12-09-2012, 08:39 AM
she should have practiced reiki, or some other sort of holistic healing,

meditation always helps with any sort of dis-ease (by dis-ease i mean, your body not being at ease)

Depends, sounds like her head was totally fucked up by this so I don't think meditation would have been an option! I do agree it can help some people with certain conditions though

ratty mayonnaise
12-09-2012, 08:50 AM
well you can either fuck with your bodies vibrational energies to CURE dis-ease,

or you can have man made pharmaceutical poisons, that do not and will not cure anything ever (just help you cope with it), they want you reliant on that shit, until you die,.

if the big pharmas' cured shit, there would be no long term profits. lol

gotta love capitalism, stealing and exploitation, used to 'show' how civilized we are

hashashin
12-09-2012, 09:35 AM
But for some people they're a necessary evil though! Whilst it can definatly help I don't believe meditation and spiritual healing can cure everything. Not all meds are intended to 'cure' you but, like you said, they help people manage and cope with whatever symptoms they have. Hopefully to the extent where they can live a normal life one day without being reliant on it. Surely that's a good thing?

Also I think they are more psychologically addictive than physical, ie the worry about what 'may' happen if you come off the meds can be a lot worse than what the reality would be

CEITEDMOFO
12-09-2012, 11:06 AM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/225925_10100558742537432_36447734_n.jpg

VORTEX
12-09-2012, 11:37 AM
The antidepressants/mood stabilisers stop you from feeling physically aroused and unable to feel arousal nor climax.
they "can" cause that, but not as a regular rule of effect! It's as much a question about what's real and what's placebo - It really does differ from person to person, how anti-depressants work on mind & body, mostly it's just a cloud of neutrualization that evens you out. The odds for getting those exact side effects are lower than you'd think, i'd go as far as saying there's a bigger chance of feeling aroused contra being unable to. (Also what brand of meds you use also has a large saying, as far as effect and duration goes).
I ain't no doctor tho', but i'm always up for building on a discussion!
peace

hashashin
12-09-2012, 11:41 AM
Agree about the brands, I've often felt like there can be a difference between branded medicine and the generic version. Even though they're meant to have exactly the same amount of active ingredient in them!

ratty mayonnaise
12-09-2012, 11:48 AM
they;re the same.. placebo efx

hashashin
12-09-2012, 12:01 PM
could be a number of things, purity of active ingredient, bulking agents and amounts used etc.. Placebo efx does also play a part though. If I've been getting a branded drug regularly I'm automatically dissapointed when I get given a generic and that's before I've even taken it!

VORTEX
12-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Agree about the brands, I've often felt like there can be a difference between branded medicine and the generic version. Even though they're meant to have exactly the same amount of active ingredient in them!
Exactly Hashashin! - As a consumer we are told it's the same medicine just a "new or alternative design".
They add and/or remove small components but still label it as reliabel replacement. One thing is the different dosing, i suspect it's also how they regulate the prices on shit even tho' shit should be the same.

hashashin
12-09-2012, 12:31 PM
patients are just pawns in the world of pharmaceuticals!

ratty mayonnaise
12-09-2012, 01:08 PM
patients are just pawns in the world of pharmaceuticals!

probably the best post you have ever made,

do you take action regarding this post? o r continue to haz pharmaceutical medicines?

how about other people? who are not patients, but still pawns??

hashashin
12-09-2012, 01:17 PM

do you take action regarding this post? o r continue to haz pharmaceutical medicines?

how about other people? who are not patients, but still pawns??

lol, best post I've made? Thank you!

I worked in pharmaceuticals for nearly 10 years so I know just how much money there is to be made in medicine... Most chemists are just as bad as the big pharmaceutical companies though. However, even though we might be pawns there is no other option for some people so yes I do continue to take pharmaceutical medicine and probably always will do unfortunatley! Not sure what you mean by other people, do you mean people who volunteer for medical trials etc?

EAGLE EYE
12-09-2012, 01:20 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mefwt4Qw5u1rf2utio1_400.jpg

hashashin
12-09-2012, 01:21 PM
lol

ratty mayonnaise
12-09-2012, 01:48 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mefwt4Qw5u1rf2utio1_400.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb320/Lthomascsonka/ALT%20Wrestling/nice.gif

lol, best post I've made? Thank you!

I worked in pharmaceuticals for nearly 10 years so I know just how much money there is to be made in medicine... Most chemists are just as bad as the big pharmaceutical companies though. However, even though we might be pawns there is no other option for some people so yes I do continue to take pharmaceutical medicine and probably always will do unfortunatley! Not sure what you mean by other people, do you mean people who volunteer for medical trials etc?

wow, i thought u was 18/19/20 ish..

i agree chemists are shitty, i only trust the ones where my moms cousin brother works as a locum, the others give shitty brands of the same drugs.. my mother has hyper pulmonary tension, and is on oxygen, her disease was caused by her old gp, who prescribed her high blood pressure tablets for over 15 years.. when she never needed any!! course the old gp made a lot of cash of prescribing drugs that people didnt needs!

my moms goes to cambridge (papworth) hospital every few months

i share my moms with my sister.. lolol we have her for like 2 years each.. ive had her since august!! dont know how im going to cope for another 18months of being restricted,.,lol

they're always other options.. what do you use pharmaceuticals for? (if u dont mind sharing)

there is always natural treatments out their.. from homeopathy to reiki, to vibrational healing, to reflexology.. or just eating the natural products that go into making the man made tablets/pills..

i meant normal people, who dont use man made drugs, but are still pawns, due to social services, or due to statutes/regulations (ie paying council tax/tv license) or those who eat gmo food, not knowing all the info

all them peoples is pawns.. but those pawns i can let slide.. as they know no better.. the ones who claim to be awake, and know better, but still do that shit

are teh real pawns

EAGLE EYE
12-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Im a big fan of Gliadin

KERZO
12-09-2012, 02:45 PM
I inject tea into my eyeball and often insert skittles into my anus as I've heard this helps my chronic hatred of people who are not me.

EAGLE EYE
12-09-2012, 03:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JNlNR.jpg

CEITEDMOFO
12-09-2012, 05:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/E7L2n.jpg

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
12-09-2012, 10:08 PM
lol

lol

hashashin
12-10-2012, 02:40 AM
wow, i thought u was 18/19/20 ish..

i agree chemists are shitty, i only trust the ones where my moms cousin brother works as a locum, the others give shitty brands of the same drugs.. my mother has hyper pulmonary tension, and is on oxygen, her disease was caused by her old gp, who prescribed her high blood pressure tablets for over 15 years.. when she never needed any!! course the old gp made a lot of cash of prescribing drugs that people didnt needs!

my moms goes to cambridge (papworth) hospital every few months

i share my moms with my sister.. lolol we have her for like 2 years each.. ive had her since august!! dont know how im going to cope for another 18months of being restricted,.,lol

they're always other options.. what do you use pharmaceuticals for? (if u dont mind sharing)

there is always natural treatments out their.. from homeopathy to reiki, to vibrational healing, to reflexology.. or just eating the natural products that go into making the man made tablets/pills..

i meant normal people, who dont use man made drugs, but are still pawns, due to social services, or due to statutes/regulations (ie paying council tax/tv license) or those who eat gmo food, not knowing all the info

all them peoples is pawns.. but those pawns i can let slide.. as they know no better.. the ones who claim to be awake, and know better, but still do that shit

are teh real pawns

Lol, not sure if serious but I'm same age as you!

Yeah, pharmaceuticals is something I have a lot of experience of, both as a consumer and having worked in that industry for a long time....

Big money is made all the way along the chain, from manufacture upto the point where you get handed it by your chemist. Obviously there will be a few ethical chemists but most of them have all sorts of scams going on so they can claim back huge amounts of cash from the goverment. If it was more closely regulated then costs to the NHS could be slashed!
I used to be shocked at the money involved sometimes!

I agree with you about natural treatments but let's be real, they aren't an alternative to modern medicine. (I tried doing a meditation course, lasted 3 weeks lol!) If someone wants to try them alongside medication then I think that should be encouraged and can be beneficial to people but it would be foolish and irresponsible to tell someone to stop taking medication and try to get better through meditation/reflexology or any other natural treatment alone