PDA

View Full Version : Giving back but I hate churches and shelters

IrOnMaN
12-09-2012, 06:54 AM
I want to volunteer helping those who need help the most. The problem is most of the places I know of are shelters and churches, places that have no interest in helping people. They pretend they care but, honestly, they hate the poor and treat them like dogs.

Money won't solve the problem, understanding people's problems and then finding a solution is the key.

Soul Controller
12-09-2012, 08:05 AM
go find homeless people on the street, help them?

or cook meals at home, go out and find the ones who need hot meals..

what skills do you have tetrus? maybe you can help those that need the skills you have?

they'res always community reach projects, that are outside of the state sponsored shelters and out of reach of the religious establishments..

hashashin
12-09-2012, 11:14 AM
see about doing voluntary work or helping out at an animal shelter instead

Bobby Budknickers
12-09-2012, 12:19 PM
i'm sure there are plenty of homeless men who want hot pictures of Tectrus's turkey neck

http://www.themodernapprentice.com/turkey_neck.jpg

THE W
12-09-2012, 12:21 PM
if you want something done right, do it yourself.

KERZO
12-09-2012, 12:30 PM
You should offer your anus for free hobo-banging's, that's proper care in the community brah!

IrOnMaN
12-09-2012, 12:38 PM
In the Winter, I shovel snow free so that people who don't have a car can walk on the sidewalks. Don't get me wrong, some churches do help but it's the shelters that profit from the homeless. Instead of helping people get better, they keep them down so they can have a job.

EAGLE EYE
12-09-2012, 12:39 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/ed15c8928cb51f451cf26d6c02b5cac9/tumblr_meoxv0RujY1rvquz5o1_500.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/bba1eeb08ff54e82ea8dbc67a51f3f6e/tumblr_meoxv0RujY1rvquz5o3_500.jpg

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-09-2012, 04:34 PM
http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy213/irondan1/kindergartenmoa.jpg

EAGLE EYE
12-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Hahahahaha

diggy
12-10-2012, 02:38 AM
The food bank is what I donated to.

Or volunteer at a food bank or soup kitchen or volenteer at nursing home or somewhere.

TSA
12-10-2012, 08:23 AM
I want to volunteer helping those who need help the most. The problem is most of the places I know of are shelters and churches, places that have no interest in helping people. They pretend they care but, honestly, they hate the poor and treat them like dogs.

Money won't solve the problem, understanding people's problems and then finding a solution is the key.

You're right, they hate the poor, but you only like them because you can keep them at an arms distance and say 'awe, look at that unfortunate guy'

I work at a shelter part time and an asylum full time, i'm with the poor 24/7, they're fucking faggots. They're almost always poor BECAUSE they're complete fucking faggots. The mentality that makes and keeps them poor is a deplorable one and once you find out that nobody in America has any reason to live in a homeless shelter outside of irresponsibility and not wanting to be accountable for property, you'll understand where they're coming from.

I work these jobs because they pay a lot and i accidentally went to school for them because i was naive you life, im now going back for software engineering, wish me luck. If you want to help someone find someone trying and struggling and led him your time or money. Go into somewhere where someone is trying but needs an extra hand, not one were motherfuckers are getting fat, selling gay favors for booze and stealing each others shoes A struggling student or struggling entrepreneur, but this belief that someone is noble because they lack possessions is foolish. the top 3 problems we have at the shelter are

1. Alcohol
2. Craig's list prostitution
3. People stealing each other's snacks they bought with money even though we have every article of food possible for free just because they have a wanderlust with theft and opportunistically cannibalizing on each other.

TSA
12-10-2012, 08:31 AM
go find homeless people on the street, help them?

or cook meals at home, go out and find the ones who need hot meals..

what skills do you have tetrus? maybe you can help those that need the skills you have?

they'res always community reach projects, that are outside of the state sponsored shelters and out of reach of the religious establishments..
The ones on the street are on the street because their local shelter breathilyzes them before allowing entry.

the limit is .2 at my place, we see ppl blow .4's like it's nothing. I didn't know you could even live after that but they'll do it every day, get turned down and go pan handle for more alcohol money. The lazy ones suck dixx

it's all a hustle. getting food is as easy as walking into the mission not psychotically drunk, taking a seat, and eating. It's free food for all. Everyone, except 4 guys blow a .13-.1 on any given day and we're fine with that, they can still eat, so we're not even saying 'don't drink' we're saying to eat a re-fried bottle of whiskey.

Giving to the homeless is futile. They're all juggalos or the fathers of juggalos, or craig's list prostitutes...and they have PAPER, don't get it twisted. The ones on the street are trying to get tossed thats why the need free currency. They get 3 meals a day plus seconds and a snack lunch in between any two meals. They could easily gain 37 pounds in any given month if they don't burn so many calories blowing dixx for crank and booze.

EAGLE EYE
12-10-2012, 10:28 AM
I work these jobs because they pay a lot and i accidentally went to school for them because i was naive you life, im now going back for software engineering, wish me luck. .

LOL what?

Thats not a career path you just pick at random, and run with. It takes pretty serious dedication outside of school and especially work once youve landed a job.

food for thought
12-10-2012, 12:02 PM
lol tsa, what got you interested in SE?

TSA
12-10-2012, 01:12 PM
It's been a family staple and all my work experience was there (real work not odd or summer jobs) so i said wtf why not. In reality after highschool i was a pretty shitty student but wanted to go to college so i picked something easy, which was a moronic mistake. I'm not as immature now, so it's all easy and thus I'm going to do something that actually pertains to the human race and money. And I'm really good at it, which you would think is a given for anyone but it's really not.

I didn't mind the work, and counselors make paper if they know how to work, but its a sham industry that will only leaving wonder what was so bad about euthanasia. The entire human services industry is a mess and a fraud and the humans being serviced are barely human.

One thing they have in common is they seem not to care about any living thing except themselves. One guy stopped drinking for 1 day and had such an intense seisure that he was bleeding at the mouth and choking on his tongue. The rest of them, except 1 from bosnia that didn't know english was the only one that reacted, the rest kept watching the game, even turning up the volume. This is completely normal for them.

Dont think just cause someone doesn't have money that they deserve money. Fuck that. You can read someone's merit or character based on the naive notion that everyone should have a lot of material possessions. In the end of the day these guys just suck at life and often suck at like because they're depolarble people that put things before the people that loved them like alcohol, drunks and dick sucking, so when these things eventually killed them they had nobody to fall back on.

You have to wonder how someone can be homeless in country where the government will buy you a home. 99% of them qualify for disability as well, usually for mental disorders, serving in the army, or just being a fat ass.

one guy is literally homeless cause he's a fat ass and only thinks about food. He's too fat to properly wash his own ass and everywhere he goes he smells like Skampoe. It makes everyone around him nauseous to the point of near vomitting and he won't go wash his ass. You tell him, bro we need you to take a shower and he goes 'i take one everyday'. Simply because he's too lazy to care about everyone elses personal space.

He rides around in a wheel chair but the other day i saw him walking, albeit slowly, but walking to get a box of cookies through a messy terrain his wheel chair couldn't navigate through. I'm not making this up. All the industry will do is make you wonder why he's alive. Stay away from it. They don't need food either, they need coats and blankets if your going to sympathize with the poor, most missions get too much food and the whole place smells like rotting lettuce and 400 pound assy residue.

I personally don't like the poor. Fuck em. They're very consistently selfish assholes from hell. The rich are cool as fuck dude. Idk why everyone hates them. Probably envy, idk, but rich ppl just mind their business and maintain sensible lifestyles.

TSA
12-10-2012, 01:16 PM
damn that was long dude lol.
Anyways yeah, made a huge mistake, went into the wrong industry out of being discouraged by highschool, which was brought on by my own immaturity. School is fucking easier than dog shit. Any subject nigga. The only hard part is fighting boredom and convincing yourself that there's hard parts. Human Services is also filled with fucking degenerate losers from hell that are no more morally completely than the assholes they 'service'

wierdos that constantly want to have sex with you cause your black and get you fired at the same time. Can never leave their job at work and they're always negative as hell. I need to be around upwardly mobile and positive people that are into having sex and snitching on thick blondes so that i can relate to them.

EAGLE EYE
12-10-2012, 01:46 PM
What i hate the most are the fake homeless or the able-bodied ones who arent mentally ill. Often they are in their 20's or 30's.

They have no incentive to go to those day labor places, or sweep a broom at a construction site.

These people would've been weeded out by natural selection a few hundred years ago. Now they got their Obama phone and occupy caretakers.

Fishscale123
12-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Obama doesn't give a fuck for the poor lol

This thread was an interesting read by the way, props. I am actually considering going to into either psychiatry or counseling (don't know which kind yet) and some people have already warned me about the depressive atmosphere with having to work with complete degenerates and i wonder if its really worth it.

Fishscale123
12-10-2012, 05:33 PM
The rich are cool as fuck dude. Idk why everyone hates them. Probably envy, idk, but rich ppl just mind their business and maintain sensible lifestyles.

I respect their hustle, but you can't be serious lol

TSA
12-10-2012, 07:47 PM
dude don't let the wutang double CD ruin your understanding of the world

look at poor people dude.
VxrxiESv30g

they're fucking fags. You can't just give someone the credit of being deserving because they're without. Most poor people in america are poor because they have maladaptive behaviors and mentality. There are some people who no matter how much money you give them they just keep ending up poor. Why? because they're maladaptive and retarded.

A-YVihHWCiM

Look at Jadakiss. this guy's peers are multimillionaires. In all reality he should be right there with them because he started on the same platform. But look at what this faggot is doing at his old age. what a faggot. This is how poor people are. They're typically poor because they're short sighted, wicked, spiteful, selfish, lazy and ignorant.
Rich people are cool as fuck. You can't name a rich person that's a faggot. You can say, oh that niggas adverse to my position in this or that but if you sit down and kick it with the nigga and get to know him, he's usually cool as fuck. doesn't have to put dicks in his mouth for narcotics or sell his pussy on craigslist. rich people are the shit dude.

Work in the field then come talk to me lol. I never liked them to begin with, i just wanted the money, now i don't want the money or them. you make qwap with a masters + though.

What i hate the most are the fake homeless or the able-bodied ones who arent mentally ill. Often they are in their 20's or 30's.

They have no incentive to go to those day labor places, or sweep a broom at a construction site.

These people would've been weeded out by natural selection a few hundred years ago. Now they got their Obama phone and occupy caretakers.

yea dude, i really think it's against the design of nature to left people live if they're not fit to. Must everyone be alive? I'm not saying kill them but if they're deliberately not feeding themselves why feed them? It's cool, there's nothing wrong with dying.

TSA
12-10-2012, 07:49 PM
and it's not just a black thing, the coolest mother fuckers in america to get to know are rich black people. maybe for me cause im black too and white ppl disinterest me, but still, cool ass dude.

Look at wutang. Who are the nicest, most intelligent, most personable and decent ones? Rza Meth, why, its no wonder they have money too. Masta killa seems cool too but he wasted too much of his life thinking the wutang double CD was real.

Fishscale123
12-10-2012, 08:26 PM
I guess you are taking this from the personality angle, which is fine I guess if you are a close friend or associate.

but some of them have left a detrimental effect on our society, which is rather distasteful in my eyes. While social standing and its relation with survival of the fittest do have origins in nature as a whole, I believe that this effect has worsened with the incorporation of currency and in essence the monopoly that the elite runs today. I do not view myself as a "hater" for this and I am actually quite well off, but to entirely blame the poor for the way they are (even though there are plenty of options for them to stand back up) is to an extent misguided. We were never meant to live the way we are today and if we totally adhered by nature's rules than this would not be a problem

diggy
12-10-2012, 08:56 PM
yea dude, i really think it's against the design of nature to left people live if they're not fit to. Must everyone be alive? I'm not saying kill them but if they're deliberately not feeding themselves why feed them? It's cool, there's nothing wrong with dying.

There's some rich, 'cool' guys who think that the African population should be minimized. You would probably like these guys.

*;

IrOnMaN
12-10-2012, 09:05 PM
You're right, they hate the poor, but you only like them because you can keep them at an arms distance and say 'awe, look at that unfortunate guy'

I work at a shelter part time and an asylum full time, i'm with the poor 24/7, they're fucking faggots. They're almost always poor BECAUSE they're complete fucking faggots. The mentality that makes and keeps them poor is a deplorable one and once you find out that nobody in America has any reason to live in a homeless shelter outside of irresponsibility and not wanting to be accountable for property, you'll understand where they're coming from.

I work these jobs because they pay a lot and i accidentally went to school for them because i was naive you life, im now going back for software engineering, wish me luck. If you want to help someone find someone trying and struggling and led him your time or money. Go into somewhere where someone is trying but needs an extra hand, not one were motherfuckers are getting fat, selling gay favors for booze and stealing each others shoes A struggling student or struggling entrepreneur, but this belief that someone is noble because they lack possessions is foolish. the top 3 problems we have at the shelter are

1. Alcohol
2. Craig's list prostitution
3. People stealing each other's snacks they bought with money even though we have every article of food possible for free just because they have a wanderlust with theft and opportunistically cannibalizing on each other.

Good post. The shelters I know of all too well.

If I shared my homeless stories, you guys would hate me. I was young, no family, no support. I had to guide myself through life. Long stories.

EAGLE EYE
12-10-2012, 09:10 PM

lol sounds like the relation between white democrats and black america

12-10-2012, 10:11 PM
If I shared my homeless stories, you guys would hate me.

Gee, I don't think I could ever hate you, Ira.

TSA
12-10-2012, 11:33 PM
I guess you are taking this from the personality angle, which is fine I guess if you are a close friend or associate.

but some of them have left a detrimental effect on our society, which is rather distasteful in my eyes. While social standing and its relation with survival of the fittest do have origins in nature as a whole, I believe that this effect has worsened with the incorporation of currency and in essence the monopoly that the elite runs today. I do not view myself as a "hater" for this and I am actually quite well off, but to entirely blame the poor for the way they are (even though there are plenty of options for them to stand back up) is to an extent misguided. We were never meant to live the way we are today and if we totally adhered by nature's rules than this would not be a problem
I'm not talking about natures rules. I don't think we 'should' do anything. I just know that poor people are wack as fuck to themselves and each other. simple.
I'm telling you grimy shit but it's real, real isn't pretty. A poor person has a harder time making it, sure, but they have a high probability of being a juggalo or raised by juggalos.
Poor people suck. If you're poor and you want to stop being poor get away from poor people, that's step one. Poor people live in a materialistic society, so they have automatic little man syndrome. If you're somewhere and there's a majority poor people, there's a problem, and if there isn't they'll create one because that's why they're poor.

There's some rich, 'cool' guys who think that the African population should be minimized. You would probably like these guys.

*;
^poor.

Good post. The shelters I know of all too well.

If I shared my homeless stories, you guys would hate me. I was young, no family, no support. I had to guide myself through life. Long stories.
we've all grown up man, nobody's going to judge you or 'hate you'. Wouldn't be the craziest thing you've ever posted either. I'm interested in hearing your stories because I know you know what i'm talking about
lol sounds like the relation between white democrats and black america
Haaaahhaaahaaa....dude....for real...

EAGLE EYE
12-11-2012, 12:59 AM
wshhmy175J008aCxzja2

imagine spending 8+ minutes of your life doing some incoherent rambling - and considering it a hard days work?

weed carriers are like the slaves of the retarded-trap musik warmongers

LOL

Longbongcilvaringz
12-11-2012, 03:33 AM
people without money are pathetic.

Soul Controller
12-11-2012, 05:11 AM
people who value baseless currency are pathetic

TSA
12-11-2012, 10:44 AM
people who value baseless wutang double cds are worst

TSA
12-11-2012, 10:48 AM
send me all of your baseless currency faggot lol. let see who your real god is

Soul Controller
12-11-2012, 10:53 AM
^^ lol i thought you was smarter than that.

do you know what baseless currency means??

is your doller(whatever currecny you use/all currencies) actually backed by anything real??

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/222276_312259308879177_301743627_n.jpg

send me all of your baseless currency faggot lol. let see who your real god is

you just showed and proved that your god, is baseless money,

John Nash
12-11-2012, 11:16 AM
a lot of what you guys are talking about is basicly just this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master%E2%80%93slave_morality

main_man
12-11-2012, 01:07 PM
alright, if you really want to give back this holiday season, but like the OP, you hate churches and shelters........i have a program perfect for you.

it allows you to clean the homeless' genitals with your very own saliva. on the street. no supervision at all.

go to www.christmasblowjobsforthehomeless.com or www.blowthehomeless.org and see what christmas cheer you might be able to spread in your city/town.

http://thisisseven.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/homeless-guy.jpg

happy holidaze!

Soul Controller
12-11-2012, 01:19 PM
something a few anons have done, including myself is,.

go round picking up litter and cleaning up public areas,

EAGLE EYE
12-11-2012, 01:32 PM
something a few anons have done, including myself is,.

YEA We CALL THAT EARTH DAY

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intel/2012/09/26/26-mitt-romney-laughing.o.jpg/a_560x375.jpg

John Nash
12-11-2012, 01:44 PM
alright, if you really want to give back this holiday season, but like the OP, you hate churches and shelters........i have a program perfect for you.

it allows you to clean the homeless' genitals with your very own saliva. on the street. no supervision at all.

go to www.christmasblowjobsforthehomeless.com or www.blowthehomeless.org and see what christmas cheer you might be able to spread in your city/town.

http://thisisseven.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/homeless-guy.jpg

happy holidaze!

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah

Soul Controller
12-11-2012, 03:13 PM
YEA We CALL THAT EARTH DAY

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intel/2012/09/26/26-mitt-romney-laughing.o.jpg/a_560x375.jpg

hahah nice pic, made me laugh !

i mean not on public 'self gratification' days, where the rest of the year you do fuck all, maybe even drop litter....

im on about random days.. like hit the same city/spot over the course of a few days..

IrOnMaN
12-11-2012, 06:48 PM
TSA is right. Most of the people who are in the shelters are weak because they can't handle life. Not all of the people who're in shelters are less than human. I was one of those people who lived in a shelter. I'll make a thread about the whole experience later.

KERZO
12-12-2012, 03:28 AM

That's standard rat-traits right there. Remember to get the fousty nibbles of pavement pizzas.

TSA
12-13-2012, 03:38 AM
^^ lol i thought you was smarter than that.

do you know what baseless currency means??

is your doller(whatever currecny you use/all currencies) actually backed by anything real??

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/222276_312259308879177_301743627_n.jpg

you just showed and proved that your god, is baseless money,

you have no background in finance and no training or pedigree in economics. Send me all of your baseless currency. Lets set something up. I'm dead serious, send me all of your baseless currency.

TSA
12-13-2012, 03:39 AM
TSA is right. Most of the people who are in the shelters are weak because they can't handle life. Not all of the people who're in shelters are less than human. I was one of those people who lived in a shelter. I'll make a thread about the whole experience later.
i dont think they're less than human, they're just the type of human i would like to avoid.

look forward to reading it

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 04:25 AM
you have no background in finance and no training or pedigree in economics. Send me all of your baseless currency. Lets set something up. I'm dead serious, send me all of your baseless currency.

i dont?? are you sure??

ok lets run with what your saying

basic economics, watch max keiser, check naked capitalism. com look at zerohedge look at real economists, those that help make the algorithms on wall street.

ive actually worked for nationwide building society, that was my 1st paid employment after leaving university back in 99. worked for nationawide for 3 years.

but regardless of having 'no economic background/finance'

its obvious to see, that you cant run an economy based on fraud, lies and deceit, the ones that set up these economic models, know fuck all about economies.. they should know wealth comes from the people, you cant create wealth if your fucking the people over.

you cant create wealth by making interest rates negative. that stagnates the market, as the speculators will not speculate. as there is no rewards.

instead teh savers get penalized, same as they always do, when the banks speculate and hedge there bets, then lose,

nope! thats economy.. steal money off the savers. so the rich can gamble with it

GREAT economic model that.. i understand why u love baseless currency.

baseless as its not backed by anything. baseless as it has no REAL value.

continue to slave yourself, while getting nothing of value in return

oh wait.. you buy designer clothes? lolol thats value??
oh u buy new tv/car? is that value? how much does the VALUe drop in the space of days of using it??

LOL

lol at slaving yourself up moar!

ok lets make a deal. i send you baseless currency. you send me precious metals? you know.. something that has actual value,

you sound nigerian.. if so.. do you like the economic model t hat bp has in nigeria? where they rape and pollute the land, but never have to pay to clean it up?

your business model = exploitation and thieving..

you can keep that model, while i look forward to an open sourced future

the political spectrum has become obsolete and mathematically incapable of serving human needs. It only creates a false division between people who need to be building new collaborative, open-source systems of governance. Human problems require technical solutions, so we need a scientifically driven system that arrives at decisions - free from biased human opinion - on how to optimally manage and distribute resources.

KERZO
12-13-2012, 05:34 AM
^ How did you even get employed soul since you cannot spell for shit?

oh yeah, that's right....

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/31812497.jpg

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 06:55 AM
^ How did you even get employed soul since you cannot spell for shit?

oh yeah, that's right....

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/31812497.jpg

it was a BUILDING SOCIETY, as im sure your aware what nationwide is.. i was assistant manager..in a local nationwide agency. (search for pleck nationwide) not to mention two other posts ive had (for homeserve and centrica/british gas, that i needed A FSA license)

anywhos whats spelling/grammar got to do with posting on a hiphop board?

oh i know.. your le grammer police, and you get annoyed my fingers type fast thus mixing up vowels in your bastard language called scottish?

im sorry, if i was getting paid for posting on wu corp, i might actually care about my grammar.. glad it annoys you so much (:

http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv192/Viralzer0/grammar-police.jpg

now i know i can troll you with bad grammar., ill take even less care

http://images.topix.com/gallery/up-A6TRVGB6067SAPG8.jpg

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 07:07 AM
http://i.imgur.com/DRRHY.gif

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-13-2012, 07:10 AM
LMAO LOLOLOLLLLL[QUOTE=Sideshow Bob;2287814][IMG]
[IMG]

KERZO
12-13-2012, 08:20 AM
Hahaha you can write as bad as you leik rat features, you're just incredibly predictable when it comes to your whole 'I broke free of my corporate shackles to follow teh anon movement led by 13 year old virgins who still live with their mom' spiel.

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 08:25 AM
Hahaha you can write as bad as you leik, you're just incredibly predictable when it comes to your whole 'I broke free of my corporate shackles and follow teh anon movement led by 13 year old virgins who still live with their mom' spiel.

i didnt break free? wtf u on about

i chose, with the facts presented to me, i refused to believe the fairy tale that everyone else continues to believe,

i follow anon? u know nothing. with that statement. u dont follow anon retard.

people in anon have ideas, if u like the idea, u back it up with actions.

simples.

why u jelly that 13 year olds have more brain power and have more testicular fortitude than you??

you keep believing the childish illusion ur taught at an early age.. and be childish to those who see through the illusion

http://wheresmysammich.com/images/890.jpg

LORD NOSE
12-13-2012, 08:25 AM
Tectrus

stop fucking caring about people

KERZO
12-13-2012, 08:31 AM
Go and buy a McDonalds soul and fuck a chunky bitch to get the gimpness out ya system son.

LORD NOSE
12-13-2012, 08:39 AM
@WhiteHipHopNow

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 08:49 AM
Go and buy a McDonalds soul and fuck a chunky bitch to get the gimpness out ya system son.

but your the one with gimpness, you cant respond to facts, all u can do is neg rep, as thats all u have in ur bullshit reality

why bring up a topic, and try and make fun of me, when u cant take it when i make fun of u,, instead u neg rep!! HAHHAHHH

i r champion troll.

how can u diss the place u take ur kids to eat?? u know u love feeding them toxins and toxic foods! thats what a good father does!!
gives their kids nutritious foods,, then pretends he drives a car,, then says oh shit.. thats not my car

why dont you buy yourself some balls? then u can act on what u dont know
:)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj6wkmvM8d1qa8ir9o1_r1_500.gif

Longbongcilvaringz
12-13-2012, 08:50 AM
The Australian $ is significantly more valuable than the US $now haha.

Keep talking about how much you hate poor people! Those of you amongst the middle class will be rubbing shoulders with them at "churches and shelters" soon enough!

Soon Bono and Geldolf will be flying into China to beg the government to wipe out US debt!

Longbongcilvaringz
12-13-2012, 08:53 AM
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/charts/united-states-interest-rate.png?s=fdtr

lol

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 08:58 AM
The Australian $ is significantly more valuable than the US $now haha.

Keep talking about how much you hate poor people! Those of you amongst the middle class will be rubbing shoulders with them at "churches and shelters" soon enough!

Soon Bono and Geldolf will be flying into China to beg the government to wipe out US debt!

this is the plan, this is the whole point of QE and austerity,

its the biggest consolidation of wealth since the 30's (we all know what happened after that)

the uk PM gay ass cameron, said on prime ministers questions : that the whole point of qe is to make money for the rich

we need to transcend money/capitalism and their bullshit man made laws and regulations, they only serve the top %

your all in the same boat, if u wasnt. you surely wouldnt be posting on wu corp in your spare time.

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 09:01 AM
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/charts/united-states-interest-rate.png?s=fdtr

lol

its kept this low on purpose, cos the people in charge, have no idea how an economy works,

savers money is used by speculators, but whats the point of saving or speculating if there is no interest to be made, its better to get negative interest than to speculate in the real world

but it will be fine, the big venture capitalist corporations will keep raping and pillaging, cos they have an infinate supply of cash due to cash from qe going straight to them, so they can buy up more and more of other peoples hard work... as dirt cheap prices

if you want an economy to work, you have interest rates, if you want economy to collapse, well you have negative interest rates..
only teh poorer people suffer.

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 09:04 AM
teh flawed model of commerce we use

http://ebooks.cambridge.org/content/978/05/1155/964/8/9780511559648c3_abstract_CBO.jpg

KERZO
12-13-2012, 09:11 AM
Just think everyone, Soul is typing these responses on a computer which is constructed from rare earth minerals that are mined from poor and destitute countries that are left naturally ravaged and in ecological despair which are then sold to the company that he bought the computer from thus he is playing a small part in destroying the earth....all to tell us why we are destroying the earth and why we have baseless currency. Some deep shyt right there.

That's of course unless you're telepathically streaming this onto the internet soul from your brain via a papyrus hooked up to a turd for transmission?

EAGLE EYE
12-13-2012, 09:43 AM
Just think everyone, Soul is typing these responses on a computer which is constructed from rare earth minerals that are mined from poor and destitute countries that are left naturally ravaged and in ecological despair which are then sold to the company that he bought the computer from thus he is playing a small part in destroying the earth....all to tell us why we are destroying the earth and why we have baseless currency. Some deep shyt right there.

That's of course unless you're telepathically streaming this onto the internet soul from your brain via a papyrus hooked up to a turd for transmission?

lol ive brought this up in the past

Its a mind fuck

EAGLE EYE
12-13-2012, 09:44 AM
we need to transcend money/capitalism and their bullshit man made laws and regulations, they only serve the top %

Ok, and then what?

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 09:45 AM
if you cant see the difference between necessaity and want.

then theres no point. as ive stated here so many times, but a fact which u refuse to comprehend is, i have a p4, 2ghz machine, until it dies, totally i dont need to buy new shit, i have no consoles apart from my snes,/ps2, when i learnt about coltan and the trade of the precious metals, i stopped my feinding for new tech,

but others consumer robots, buy shit they dont even need, they go through iphones yearly, they both lots of junk like kindles that only last 1 year, or they buy new tv followed by new tv, those are the people who cause the damage, they are the people the corps make their money off of, thats the whole purpose of advertising and making new models of the same junk.

not those who buy tech, as and when needed,

can your small turd mind see the difference or what is being relayed??

or do u think buying 1 pc, and having no mobile phone, is the same as you ?

wonder what tech / gadgets you bought your kids.. even knowing what you typed.. lol

thats what i mean about you, u come across like u know, but your actions are the oppsoite to that of a conscientious citizen

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 09:46 AM
lol ive brought this up in the past

Its a mind fuck

its a mind fuck that i have a ten year old plus pc? and that ill only update when i need to? not cos i want too?

i know thats a mind fuck when everyone is programmed with advertising telling them that they are not good enough, and that only the latest tech will make them feel worthy

now thats a mind fuck

EAGLE EYE
12-13-2012, 09:49 AM
Spermi always has the latest giga pet

I envy him

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 09:52 AM
Ok, and then what?

Anarcho-communism! what else!! everyone helping their communities, there is enough of everything, the usa throws away almost a billion dollers worth of food A DAY, they have made the system so that every country is reliant on other countries.. when back in the day, a lot more goods/services where created in the same country u reside..

the amount of energy free shit, patented and held for future use, by the elite,, would be freely available, as the inventors of said technologies, did them for the good of the people, until the millitary came a knocking.. then it was secretised!.. so so so many cases.. you cant even have independent communities with in countries, as you still have to pay their bullshit taxes, still have to abide by the countries (corporations) rules..
which as we all know only serve the elite..

only way for change to happen is, to show others a better system, which makes the current one obsolete.... but each time something is done.. shit is patented, then made secret,,

but those that have the power now, will use whatever force they deem necessary to continue their rampage of destruction and genocide...

EAGLE EYE
12-13-2012, 09:53 AM
its a mind fuck that i have a ten year old plus pc? and that ill only update when i need to? not cos i want too?

i know thats a mind fuck when everyone is programmed with advertising telling them that they are not good enough, and that only the latest tech will make them feel worthy

now thats a mind fuck

Sound like me and my phone.

It was a friends spare, 3rd gen and now about 5 yrs old. Only a fucking idiot upgrades every year.. So they can continue to perform the same 3 tasks lol.

EAGLE EYE
12-13-2012, 09:58 AM
Anarcho-communism! what else!! everyone helping their communities, there is enough of everything, the usa throws away almost a billion dollers worth of food A DAY, they have made the system so that every country is reliant on other countries.. when back in the day, a lot more goods/services where created in the same country u reside..

the amount of energy free shit, patented and held for future use, by the elite,, would be freely available, as the inventors of said technologies, did them for the good of the people, until the millitary came a knocking.. then it was secretised!.. so so so many cases.. you cant even have independent communities with in countries, as you still have to pay their bullshit taxes, still have to abide by the countries (corporations) rules..
which as we all know only serve the elite..

only way for change to happen is, to show others a better system, which makes the current one obsolete.... but each time something is done.. shit is patented, then made secret,,

but those that have the power now, will use whatever force they deem necessary to continue their rampage of destruction and genocide...

Ok but if this universe is all a simulation like some psysicists speculate, why are you so upset - or even remotely interested in changing things?

Btw a research institute recently developed a nanomesh which triples the current capacity of solar cell efficiency.

KERZO
12-13-2012, 10:01 AM
Hahaha soul, you're a fucking walking ratradiction. Either eat, sleep, work, consume & die or go and live in a cave like a prehistoric neanderthal and spend your days eating beans and talking to a stick named 'ulu'.

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 10:10 AM
??? sure thing spermi! contadiction cos i dont support the same shit you do?? like in ur post about previous metals? u know that,, and what do u do??

i like how u went from asking me a Question to neg repping me, when i called you out on your own fallacies..

but yeah keep doing what u do,

Ok but if this universe is all a simulation like some psysicists speculate, why are you so upset - or even remotely interested in changing things?

Btw a research institute recently developed a nanomesh which triples the current capacity of solar cell efficiency.

im not upset.. lol, im interested in changing things, due to this reality being hacked, if this reality wasnt hacked, then the evil that feeds it, wouldnt be here,.

'we are the point where the universe becomes aware of itself.'

the universe is a mental projection of itself,

we partake in that, but outside this universe, (higher dimensions)

the people who control this reality are the ones who have been hacked..
thus spoiling this simulation for EVERYONE :P

including ginger spotty children who believe in nursey tales

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 10:11 AM
teh change needs to happen, so this simulation can be enjoyable for every soul and incarnation here.

EAGLE EYE
12-13-2012, 10:23 AM
I wasnt aware simulations were supposed to be cozy and enjoyable for all?

So who's hacking who again?

Pure speculation? or does empirical evidence exist?

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 10:29 AM
http://www.random-badge-emporium.com/ekmps/shops/randombadges/images/i-love-archons-vinyl-stickers-dungeons-dragons-good-lawful-outsider-monster-271171-p.jpg

there is evidence of this (some from a researcher u posted. michael tsarion, what was that video.. mmm architects of control.. but lots and lots of researchers have delved into this, with evidence)

12-13-2012, 12:14 PM
soul, your plans for building a utopia by tearing shit down and then doing nothing don't take into account the fact that a high percentage of people are stupid and/or assholes.

Communism was a cute, childlike fantasy that didn't work and caused many people much suffering.

12-13-2012, 12:17 PM
you know, i kind of feel like our relationship has run it's course. Like most, it was new and exciting at first, but now it seems like we're just going in circles.

A well-rehearsed dance that has grown stale over the years...

And it's not just you. We both just repeat our same lines and the production remains the same.

Maybe we need some time apart so we can both grow.

EAGLE EYE
12-13-2012, 12:42 PM
I think he clearly missed the point in Tsarion's video about how the people who are hellbent on tearing down the pillars of tyranny, often do nothing more than rebuild them with their own agenda in mind.

A lot of ideas sound great on paper or discussed in your hookah circle, but when they executed on a macro level, they don't hold up and deteriorate into something else.

Do you believe skampoe wants to "help out" his african neighbors?

Hell no.. He just wants to film them dancing all goofy on their balconies with the latest apple gadget, and laugh like a squirrel.

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 12:53 PM
lol Dan winterz,,, is this your website??? goldenmean.info???

dope work bro!!

i dont want to tear this society down, a new one will emerge, showing how obsolete this current system is, i agree lots of assholes and stupid people, but thats through 'intelligent design' done by the elite. divide and conquer get them believing in mythical gods, or in conumption for no reason,.. give them sports, and they feel the sports teams glory is personal glory..
so many people are disconnected.. (even myself on some issues)

can only hope for Apocalypse type event (note Apocalypse means REVELATION)
where this simulation will get moar fun!! we can go zombie hunting? u with me dan?? then we can have new convos!! your second post was cute and sexy.. touched me where another mans post SHOULD NOT TOUCH ME, but we have always been special like that, i do wish that i never lose you...

i do not wish to part ways with you, maybe we need better production? no wait.. we need better lines??

i agree communism was a flop, same as capitalism with out any real capital... (google! hypothecation and REhypothecation which means infinate leverage) which is just FRAUD, they can create/use infinate amounts of savers cash, and then but it in the black banking market..(black bank budgets)

anaracho capitalism sucks, anarcho communism sounds cool tho.. lol

do you think the curreny model of keynsenism capitalism, has caused less suffering to the world population.. than what communism has caused to the world population??

i dont think they can compare.. capitalism = exploitation to make profit.

our pm, speaking yesterday on QE/Austerity means more money for teh rich
HsKG3qhnt5I

teh whole segment
xDT2J19wpPo

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/155479_376317599128407_252543176_n.jpg

EAGLE EYE
12-13-2012, 12:58 PM
u with me dan?? then we can have new convos!! your second post was cute and sexy.. touched me where another mans post SHOULD NOT TOUCH ME, but we have always been special like that, i do wish that i never lose you...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu2f5ktHkk1qen7gs.gif

food for thought
12-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

ahahahahahahah

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 01:13 PM
[QUOTE=Sideshow Bob;2288766]I think he clearly missed the point in Tsarion's video about how the people who are hellbent on tearing down the pillars of tyranny, thats cos the ones who finance them, are the orchestrators of teh tyranny, the financers know this, but we should be coming an age of realization, that we are all in it together, we have one planet, we cant keep raping it, for resources for pointless meaningless shit like new ipads or android phones.. often do nothing more than rebuild them with their own agenda in mind. i agree, as has been teh case when you finance both sides of a war or finance capitalism and communism, and play them out against one another, as has been the case for both those events ive mentioned.. only the same families finance everything.. so we needs to cut teh head off the snake

A lot of ideas sound great on paper or discussed in your hookah never smoked a hookah circle, but when they executed on a macro level, they don't hold up and deteriorate into something else. macro/micro/nano as above so below, i could post docus. or just youtube santos bonacci (his great grandfather was fibonacci)

Do you believe skampoe wants to "help out" his african neighbors? in teh current world no, he would like to inform them, or just laugh at them for there stupidity,,, and then upload that shit to wu corps

Hell no.. He just wants to film them dancing all goofy on their balconies with the latest apple gadget, and laugh like a squirrel. lol you made me laugh like a ratist.../QUOTE]

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/77034_305729676194300_1596363338_n.jpg

read the bottom of this pm12 art :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/394047_367540193273941_524671365_n.jpg

diggy
12-13-2012, 01:48 PM

EAGLE EYE
12-13-2012, 02:06 PM
Soul you only see the consumer side of new tech or hardware, and definitely not the other side of the coin (applicable uses in the medical industry, EMS, disaster relief, the disabled or breaking down barriers between cultures)

Dont focus on the boners who buy the latest and greatest just so they can play angry birds and take instagram photos of their mac & cheese.

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 02:22 PM
Soul you only see the consumer side of new tech or hardware, and definitely not the other side of the coin (applicable uses in the medical industry, EMS, disaster relief, the disabled or breaking down barriers between cultures)

no i understand that, most teh time its good, ie the satellite links/geological links that i use, i know they have current/modern technology thats always updated. i dont mind for important things, but as you said its the normal dicks who keep updating, that is whats draining the resources of teh planet..

my mother has pretty expensive medical care, she has to goto heart specialists in cambridge (papworth hospital)
shes been going there since 2005, every few years they make better equipment, and thus its better for her, she is on less medication now.. so i understand and see both sides..

i just dont trust the pharmaceutical companies :p

if they was to recycle old coltan, older metals used in tech, it would be better, but they dont.. they sell that shit to teh 3rd world !! lol

i swear this world is a joke.. crazy laughs are to bad, on the most serious of subjects

LORD NOSE
12-13-2012, 02:23 PM

Dont focus on the boners who buy the latest and greatest just so they can play angry birds and take instagram photos of their mac & cheese.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9907/fabc.jpg

LORD NOSE
12-13-2012, 02:25 PM
no i understand that, most teh time its good, ie the satellite links/geological links that i use, i know they have current/modern technology thats always updated. i dont mind for important things, but as you said its the normal dicks who keep updating, that is whats draining the resources of teh planet..

my mother has pretty expensive medical care, she has to goto heart specialists in cambridge (papworth hospital)
shes been going there since 2005, every few years they make better equipment, and thus its better for her, she is on less medication now.. so i understand and see both sides..

if they was to recycle old coltan, older metals used in tech, it would be better, but they dont.. they sell that shit to teh 3rd world !! lol

i swear this world is a joke.. crazy laughs are to bad, on the most serious of subjects

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2808/fabst.jpg

LORD NOSE
12-13-2012, 02:26 PM

http://imageshack.us/a/img201/9510/fabba.jpg

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 02:28 PM
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2808/fabst.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/155493_568348263190971_822949189_n.jpg

EAGLE EYE
12-13-2012, 02:35 PM

Well i guess the US gov should just build that Death Star and end this shit huh

I will miss these deep genchat builds though

Maybe the next step is like "deep space builds" or possibly we all just leisurely sit around and spot asteroids that look like T-moa's genitals

The age of awareness sounds splenda
http://articles.mercola.com/ImageServer/public/2009/February/2.10splenda.jpg

diggy
12-13-2012, 02:55 PM
hahahahah

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 03:04 PM
rofl, you made me imagine you saying leeeesuire!

some of the moons in our solar system look like deathstars! crazy shit,

lol at knowing what tectrus' genitals are shaped like

your cheeky bob! using a starbucks cup!!! and splenda! hope u dont use that shit, excito toxins are bad mmmkay

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/481508_4155384519896_778651779_n.jpg

teh next stage deep astral builds,

EAGLE EYE
12-13-2012, 03:17 PM
No i fucks with that turbinado sugar

I advise you keep your distance from the splenda though

Heard something about it containing rat poisons

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 03:24 PM
but im a ratist, im immune, (kinda like how shaolin monks and other monks are immune to pain) just gotta disconnect :p

ill never fuck with aspartame or splenda, or any other monosodiumglutomate type of poison

ow rat poison u mean like monsanto have made?

i dont know what that turbinado sugar is, any good?

i just get organic UN-refined cane sugar (usually tate and lyle brand or billingtons)

EAGLE EYE
12-13-2012, 03:28 PM
Turbinado = raw, organic

LORD NOSE
12-13-2012, 03:36 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/155493_568348263190971_822949189_n.jpg

I'm a sexually active virgin

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 03:47 PM
Turbinado = raw, organic

raw as un refined? its brown/yellowy??

i haz teh same! :P

im a check if u can get turbinado in teh uk

KERZO
12-13-2012, 04:03 PM
Just imagine if soul wasn't dropped on his tiny rat-like cranium as a kid, He may have well turned into a smart, funny and decent guy......instead he's just a simple, juvenile sounding outcast of society.

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 04:46 PM
i got something for you bob :D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/72357_440952519293338_1046127836_n.png

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 04:49 PM
I'm a sexually active virgin

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/148246_453213124715751_697359382_n.jpg

KERZO
12-13-2012, 05:44 PM
What souls girlfriend looks like...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/41/Wooden_rake.jpg/800px-Wooden_rake.jpg

Soul Controller
12-13-2012, 06:03 PM
im single atm.

please dont fall in love (:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/532601_228894720575620_1902385076_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/531917_228894807242278_957497374_n.jpg

TSA
12-13-2012, 08:49 PM
i dont?? are you sure??

ok lets run with what your saying

basic economics, watch max keiser, check naked capitalism. com look at zerohedge look at real economists, those that help make the algorithms on wall street.

ive actually worked for nationwide building society, that was my 1st paid employment after leaving university back in 99. worked for nationawide for 3 years.

but regardless of having 'no economic background/finance'

its obvious to see, that you cant run an economy based on fraud, lies and deceit, the ones that set up these economic models, know fuck all about economies.. they should know wealth comes from the people, you cant create wealth if your fucking the people over.

you cant create wealth by making interest rates negative. that stagnates the market, as the speculators will not speculate. as there is no rewards.

instead teh savers get penalized, same as they always do, when the banks speculate and hedge there bets, then lose,

nope! thats economy.. steal money off the savers. so the rich can gamble with it

GREAT economic model that.. i understand why u love baseless currency.

baseless as its not backed by anything. baseless as it has no REAL value.

continue to slave yourself, while getting nothing of value in return

oh wait.. you buy designer clothes? lolol thats value??
oh u buy new tv/car? is that value? how much does the VALUe drop in the space of days of using it??

LOL

lol at slaving yourself up moar!

ok lets make a deal. i send you baseless currency. you send me precious metals? you know.. something that has actual value,

you sound nigerian.. if so.. do you like the economic model t hat bp has in nigeria? where they rape and pollute the land, but never have to pay to clean it up?

your business model = exploitation and thieving..

you can keep that model, while i look forward to an open sourced future

the political spectrum has become obsolete and mathematically incapable of serving human needs. It only creates a false division between people who need to be building new collaborative, open-source systems of governance. Human problems require technical solutions, so we need a scientifically driven system that arrives at decisions - free from biased human opinion - on how to optimally manage and distribute resources.

I didn't read anything except the first paragraph. Odds are you have glanced are vague outdated 19th century macro economic theories, but instead of getting into real economics which requires a strong and monotonous grasp on algebra you just left it at vague introductions to macroeconomics. I think you think smart people shit is cool but you're too lazy to be intelligent to just know the easy portions of a lot of subjects and fill in the difficult blanks with notions and ideas that sooth your predisposed beliefs about the world, which is also a product of laziness and stupidity.

You're just lazy. That's why all this FEDREALZ DREDVESERs stuff is appealing to you. It makes the world look like a mid 80s action movie, which is easy to understand and feel that you have a mastery of. You dont want to know anything else because you can't. You don't have a fortitude, devotion, and drive needed to really understand the things you're talking about beyond a vague theoretic level. You're a pussy.

give me a formula that shows the relationship between real interest rates and fluctuations in reserve currency. pussy.

Soul Controller
12-14-2012, 05:14 AM
you only read 1st paragraph and expect me to break shit down so; your a want to be slave for baseless currency can understand real??? interest rates (do you know what that means? whats real interest? whose interest is it? what the people pay? the currency interest, or the interest the central banks get for printing the cash? do you know what fractional reserve lending is, or what a fiat currency is?) and the fluctuations in reserve currency of pussies? word?

ill give u one jewel for free, teh us $1000 bonds are at record levels..
what does that mean? why are they so high.. do you know or even understand?

come correct, and ill show and prove,or keep acting like a knob and talk to yourself :)

really cant believe your even defending such a fraudulent system that exploits everyone in it, apart from the money creators/printers

just wait till technolgies will be able to make it to market for the benefit of humanity. LENR is making its way to market at present. but soon advanced 3D printers, nanotechnology and bioengineering will enable the production of all goods so easy that nothing will be scarce; and because goods will be so easy to produce in quantity it won't be worth selling or stealing thus making money more or less obsolete.

but for my current views.. i leave you Tyler Ɖurden

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/68601_449759238393471_318850502_n.jpg

or get some understanding from one of the guise who made the algorithms on wall street.

o1jUFNyZvHQ

^^ too big to jail. (thats not capitalism but its a system that has YOUR GOD baseless money, hence why you defend the fraud and injustice)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-14-2012, 11:31 AM
Wait..is this wu Corp hell? Oh ok...yea It is..wrong place

Carry on

KERZO
12-14-2012, 05:24 PM
^ hahaha it's the place where the dusty rag bitches hang. You need a pair of nearly-demolished sandals and tea-bag hands just to gain entry.

TSA
12-14-2012, 08:30 PM
I'm not going to lie, i didn't read anything Hole Controller wrote LOl.
Nothing! lol I couldn't do it for some reason, my brain was trying by my eyes didn't care LOL. All i know is he quoted Fight Club and the number $1000 was there.

wtf could it possibly be about? ya know?

Soul Controller
12-15-2012, 05:30 AM
^^ thats remarkably intelligent for you

EAGLE EYE
12-15-2012, 12:39 PM
Haha sonned