KVu3gS7iJu4

beautifulrock
12-11-2012, 03:16 PM
wHAT'S WITH THE SPACESHIPS AND SHIT?

12-11-2012, 05:20 PM
E.p.i.c.

tajeco
12-12-2012, 01:14 AM
I don't think Amy Adams as Lois Lane is a good choice, but good to see a new Superman movie.

edit: Jin10304 pointed out that Emma Stone is not Mary Jane in The Amazing Spiderman, I guess I should have seen it before talking about it

beautifulrock
12-12-2012, 02:51 AM
Amy Adams isn't homely?

JIGSAW45
12-12-2012, 03:41 AM
Looks dooe as fuck!

Jin10304
12-12-2012, 06:20 AM
Emma Stone is Gwen Stacy in the new Spiderman movies genius lol

Jin10304
12-12-2012, 06:23 AM
and they def coulda picked a better Lois

Uncle Steezo
12-12-2012, 11:34 AM
wHAT'S WITH THE SPACESHIPS AND SHIT?
superman is an alien and many of supes foes were from outerspace. any other dumb questions?

food for thought
12-12-2012, 01:38 PM
lmfao

tekunique
12-12-2012, 07:58 PM
fuck that Tina Fey woulda been a great Lois Lane if she was like 15years younger.....lol

Rame
12-13-2012, 09:20 AM
^ She's only 4 years older than Amy Adams. :p But I see what you mean.

I don't really care who plays Lois Lane, I think Amy will be good.

tekunique
12-13-2012, 08:11 PM
^ She's only 4 years older than Amy Adams. :p But I see what you mean.

I don't really care who plays Lois Lane, I think Amy will be good.

wtf foreals ? Amy Adams is only 4yrs younger than Tina Fey ? wow...lol she looks at least about 10yrs younger.... but yeah im cool with Adams.. Bosworth in the previous joint was barely memorable...

Dr. Simon Hurt
12-13-2012, 09:03 PM
superman is an alien and many of supes foes were from outerspace. any other dumb questions?

beat me to it

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-22-2012, 08:55 AM
Yeah I'm not the biggest superman fan but this is definitely a must see

Side note: I can't wait for the conspiracy theory nutcAses to find a way to equate it to any tragic event that happens in society

"the shooting at so and so was because of the engraving on super mans suit, the S stands for shoot" smh

IronSheik
04-17-2013, 03:53 AM
T6DJcgm3wNY

tekunique
04-17-2013, 01:28 PM
shit looks sick ! is it comin out this summer ?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-17-2013, 02:49 PM
My lord..what a sick trailer. Damn

IronSheik
04-17-2013, 03:34 PM
http://turntherightcorner.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/man-of-steel-superman-logo.jpg (http://manofsteel.warnerbros.com)
http://turntherightcorner.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/man-of-steel-poster.jpg (http://manofsteel.warnerbros.com)

IronSheik
05-22-2013, 04:01 AM
NlOF03DUoWc

JIGSAW45
05-23-2013, 12:23 AM
I swear the more trailers I see for this movie, the more impressed I am with How I think it's gonna turn out. i got a strong feeling this is gonna be the movie of the summer.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-23-2013, 10:18 AM
Jesus christ!!!im sold

IrOnMaN
05-23-2013, 12:12 PM
IJ5DwzVdbWE

cvkDcrbLP2s

IrOnMaN
06-06-2013, 08:20 AM
cXr_WuA7iNg

IronSheik
06-06-2013, 08:26 PM
dwYatpwrs8s

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-06-2013, 10:18 PM
Omg..dude..it gets better

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-07-2013, 11:27 AM
This does look good from what the trailers reveal.

IrOnMaN
06-11-2013, 07:14 AM
37XYsvHCOoY

Wow!

IrOnMaN
06-13-2013, 04:07 PM
MG4YE0w3UMs

Ok. Lol

Man of Steel currently sits at a 68% approval rating based on Rotten Tomatoes.

netscape check two
06-14-2013, 07:12 PM
Does Clark Kent have a beard instead of glasses? haha

RagnaroK
06-15-2013, 10:18 PM
Faora... that'll be all.

IrOnMaN
06-16-2013, 09:37 PM
Ok. Here it goes!

Man of Steel is a movie that I have been waiting for ever since it was annouced several years ago. I am a huge fan of the American icon and nothing more would please me to see a complete reboot of a modernized Superman.

What do I think about this film? I thought it is good but I am disappointed with the director Synder, movie producer Nolan, and the rest of the team. They've h...ave taken Superman in a direction that they're taking this franchise.

Let me be clear, I love the fact that this movie isn't a retrend of previous films, I love the fact that they've shown Superman in the raw, they've displayed his childhood through flashbacks, and there is a ton of super powered throw downs in this film.

On the other hand, there is a lot I did not like about the film (details will not be disclosed) such as some of the story and the amount of air time the military received, and kryptoians speaking English (Aliens don't know English). There are a few plot holes and Lois Lane is everywhere.

The film is super fast because we're dealing with Superman. With that being said, prepare yourself for fast crazy insane action because Supes and Faora are just....wow!

All together, my overall rating for Man of Steel is 8/10.

Enjoy!

Pandemic, where're you?

netscape check two
06-16-2013, 09:52 PM
tectrus, what would you rate the previous superman film? Cause I thought that one was pretty boring.

IrOnMaN
06-16-2013, 10:22 PM
Superman Returns? 7.5/10

Good movie!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-16-2013, 11:12 PM
OMG dude..this movie is fucking sick..anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know what time it is..this is the perfect superman movie...Jesus christ the action sequences and the gorgeous Hans simmer score....fuck I'm seeing this again

LORD NOSE
06-17-2013, 04:59 AM
word ?

i'ma have to see it now

BTW

Sticky Fingers should make a song called Man of Steal

IrOnMaN
06-17-2013, 06:56 PM
OMG dude..this movie is fucking sick..anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know what time it is..this is the perfect superman movie...Jesus christ the action sequences and the gorgeous Hans simmer score....fuck I'm seeing this again

Superman did something to Zod I didn't like. That's not Superman!|(

netscape check two
06-17-2013, 09:15 PM
^^
shaved his beard?

IrOnMaN
06-17-2013, 11:43 PM
^No. I won't spoil anything but all I will say is Batman never killed anyone. Why, Supes? Why?

They've modernized Superman alright. Talk about being DARK!

JIGSAW45
06-17-2013, 11:51 PM
Just saw this...this movie was fuckin AMAZING!

RagnaroK
06-18-2013, 12:00 AM
^No. I won't spoil anything but all I will say is Batman never killed anyone. Why, Supes? Why?

They've modernized Superman alright. Talk about being DARK!

After the movie ended there were some dudes on the back row complaining about the same thing. For me it is out of character, but they did it in a proper way.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-18-2013, 07:50 AM
Nolan co wrote this..he is known for realism...this general zod was a megalomaniac who wanted to kill at all costs, realistically u wou,dnt let a guy like that live..would u?

IrOnMaN
06-18-2013, 12:34 PM
Nolan co wrote this..he is known for realism...this general zod was a megalomaniac who wanted to kill at all costs, realistically u wou,dnt let a guy like that live..would u?

I wouldn't let him live but Superman would have allowed Zod to live....locked up where he wouldn't be able to get out.

That's the point! Superman preserves life at all costs regardless of what he/she did. It's like RagnaroK stated, it's not in Superman's character to kill someone.

I think the writers got lazy.

JIGSAW45
06-18-2013, 01:35 PM
Seriously!? I'm glad he did what he did....dude murked his pops. He dies just on gp.

LORD NOSE
06-18-2013, 02:23 PM
should put 'SPOILER' in title now

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-18-2013, 06:29 PM
I wouldn't let him live but Superman would have allowed Zod to live....locked up where he wouldn't be able to get out.

That's the point! Superman preserves life at all costs regardless of what he/she did. It's like RagnaroK stated, it's not in Superman's character to kill someone.

I think the writers got lazy.

Superman's killed before; he's even killed Zod before, in the movies and the comics. I don't understand the griping about him killing, he didn't take any joy in it.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-18-2013, 08:16 PM
And if u understand nolans approach to writing, im sure they gonnA expand more on that in the sequeal

JIGSAW45
06-19-2013, 12:34 AM
*sequel

Lmfao @sequeal...u were prolly thinkin bout Alvin n the chipmunks.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-19-2013, 08:29 AM
Lmao..damnit..that's why I hate this damn iPad

IrOnMaN
06-19-2013, 06:32 PM
Superman's killed before; he's even killed Zod before, in the movies and the comics. I don't understand the griping about him killing, he didn't take any joy in it.

Yes, indeed, Pandemic. It bothered me because it was raw, really raw.

I want to read your review of the movie. No sugar coating.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-20-2013, 12:52 PM

lol u said the same for the last batman and that movie was a big pile of Filler, Plotholes and Cliches...

No, Nolan is known for being gritty, and gritty is not the same as realism. What you are talking about is logic, not realism.

RADIOACTIVE MAN, I know you're the 'I don't hate anything guy' but please have a critical approach at least once in your life, everything that is your thing you like so much that I expect Blade Runner outta every movie. So let me not get hyped too much, I'm gonna see it in two days, but if this shit isn't the best superhero movie ever, y'all can eat a dick.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-20-2013, 03:51 PM
U do realize there were some movies I didn't like this year,which I made threads about so I'm not just the "I like everything dude", here's the thing, when I go to the theater..I'm not going in there ebert or one of these movie critics..I go in there to enjoy film, problem with a lot of y'all is walking into the theater with the mentality of a movie expert..or expert on the subject matter in regards to the movie..for me..it's never that serious unless it's a documentary, furthermore...there is something called taste and personal preference...if u went in there and hated it..I wouldn't care...because u not me..u just aren't into the same kinda stuff I am and NOlan himself has made it known..especially with the batman trilogy that he wanted to take a realistic approach to things..realism can also apply to logic...logically someone would be angry enough to kill his fathers killer,that a realer version of human emotion as opposed to the pretentious version comic books offer...I maintain what I said...this movie was sick and everything I expected to be..I was totally entertained...maybe what I look for in movies isn't what u do...maybe u a critic..maybe u scrutinize for plot holes etc...me? I go in as a fan..a movie lover and do just that

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-20-2013, 03:54 PM
And while everyone was going apeshit over iron man 3..I hated it...so there u go

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-20-2013, 10:13 PM
ok, I'm out, fuck this (but than again)

but you are the 'I like everything guy'. I just have to check any new song by the Wu/Killa Beez, and you'll be there, sucking their dicks. You aren't radioactive, you're FOULBREATHSMELLMAN

can't wait for the new album to be average and y'all sucking their dicks. the same goes for anything Nolan does. The last really good Nolan movie was Prestige in 2006. Dark Knight & Inception had too much plotholes for my head to comprehend, Dark Knight Rises is solely made for patriotic americans who love bullshit propaganda (same as Thor aka Snore)....

The only thing why I wanna see this Superman is because the director made Watchmen. But seeing you like it makes me think twice about it.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-20-2013, 10:39 PM
Crazy how u attack me for my own opinion...once again..its ironic how u assume I like everything wu related when ive been preety vocal in the past on here about projects and tracks I hated, even caught hate for it on here...either way..im not gonna argue with u on here..u the last person I wver thought qould come at me like that on here. Enjoy your night sir, im sure u feel better now that its off your chest

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-20-2013, 10:45 PM
And if u choose not to see a movie because I liked it...it shows signs of a weak mind...didnt know I ha that much effect on your life lol...and your mention of american propaganda and me liking nolan films makes no sense..im no patriot..i dont watch movies with a political mindstate...u looking.for everything in the book.to attack me which makes no sense. If u had issues with me..u coukd have inboxed me like a man instead of using this thread.to insult.me...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-20-2013, 11:13 PM
no, I just see a pattern. I'm gonna laugh like a baby that just ate if my prediction is true

you just want to defend yourself because you really have no idea about movies, you even said it yourself. exposing you like white trash or Prodigy. but it's obvious you like the propaganda bullshit, you're just another american that never puts any thought in what he watches/listens to

I just get that vibe from your posts. Sorry, but I can't be silent about it. You annoy me greatly, human.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-20-2013, 11:31 PM
U acting like I came here and said im an expert..i share my opinion on what I like,period, I aint on here trying to school anyone on the technical aspects of movies, but ill tell u what, u are the all knowing expert with superior taste in movies and music, U HAPPY NOW?.

Another thing...pattern? So what are u doing, following my every move on this forum? Dude..how old are u? Seriously after reading your last few posts, ive lost respect for u and u were one of the few cats on here I actually thought was a decent cat. Turning a movie into an internet war? Thats what I expect from wannabe thug geeks on youtube who troll...really dude, its not that serious. Its just a movie and my opinion so let it get under your skin to a point of not seeing it or seeing it just to prove to.yourself that youre right,its your issue. Its also funny how when I disliked the new wu-tang clan leak...u said not a word...thats how iknow u just looking for anything u can to attack me. like your opinion or taste is all that matters, really..get over yourself...i dont see u directing any blockbusters either so dont sit there and act like u kniw everything about movies. U really sound like a kid

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-20-2013, 11:40 PM
Oh and another thing..for your info..your misplaced dislike for americans has made u once again sound idiotic...heres some info everyone here knows about me...im not american...ive always been vocal about it and actually frown on alot of american related ways of life, goes to show how much u really know..next u will accuse me of being an obama supporter and a proponent of every atriocity this country does, maybe next time..ask a little before u judge someone...u sit over there and assune im so closed minded american and yet u have no idea about even half the man I am..preety easy to judge someone based on web postings and forum activity huh? Lol smh

Wanna talk about patterns.maybe u shoukd take your frustrations with anericans to a real born and bred american...thats showing in your rants towards me.

ShaDynasty
06-20-2013, 11:52 PM
Superman has plot holes? like the main premise where this guy is working at THE DAILY NEWS WHERE THEY REPORT ABOUT SUPERMAN WHO IS FAMOUS AND THEY DON'T REALIZE ITS THE SAME GUY.

Jesus, if you buy that load of crap i don't think you need to worry about any other plot holes.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-20-2013, 11:57 PM
Superman is american propaganda..ironically he will only see it because of the american director involved...not the UK director because of american propaganda lmao. Gotta rest. Ill be back to read more insults...keep em coming sir. Almighty film enthusiast.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
06-21-2013, 10:08 AM
this was a great movie recommend it

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-21-2013, 12:38 PM
i'll await netflix. Thanks for ruining it for me.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-21-2013, 08:59 PM
lol this is not a great movie

what ever happened to Kubrick people? those really talented directors and writers? people that saw Hitchcock movies and that made them love movies... this shit is that typical every year summer blockbuster, and because it's Superman, people overhype this shit even more

it's a good, average movie - but I'm sure I won't see it twice. what's the point?

IrOnMaN
06-21-2013, 09:54 PM
lol this is not a great movie

what ever happened to Kubrick people? those really talented directors and writers? people that saw Hitchcock movies and that made them love movies... this shit is that typical every year summer blockbuster, and because it's Superman, people overhype this shit even more

it's a good, average movie - but I'm sure I won't see it twice. what's the point?

I respect your opinion and I understand why you feel this way. As I stated in my review, the movie is good but not great.

People are overhyping it because Christopher Nolan produced this movie. The man isn't God.

KJR
06-22-2013, 09:15 AM
It was a pretty good movie. Not quite as good as Iron Man 3 though.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-22-2013, 05:05 PM
People are overhyping it because Christopher Nolan produced this movie. The man isn't God.

At least it's not as hyped as the last two Batmans. Altho I enjoyed those two, I felt Nolan doesn't really care anymore, just a bomb here, a shocking revelation here, some average fighting scenes,... he gets love for being gritty, but still he has no guts. Tarantino is a God comparing to him.

Jeru
06-22-2013, 08:10 PM
I got angry watching this movie, really didn't like it at all...

Uncle Steezo
06-23-2013, 04:34 AM
i liked it. *shrug* i hated the last one.
and i LOVE that supes killed zod. this gives reason for him not to kill again.
the krypton segment was a nice touch.
i liked the way they didnt rehash the supes plot formula too.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-27-2013, 09:02 PM
the cgi battles were dope

but the character development, the overused 'you are going to be a hero' snoozefest all over again, the main villian (I think he overacted too much), the long introduction, the moral/logival questions poppin' everywhere like why don't people just go off the krypton, look at their technology, why can sups destroy the whole city but only cries when he has to snaps Zods neck, why is snapping Zods neck the only thing that actually hurts him, look at their fight goddammit, I was expecting some kryptonite action, nothing like that occured, why is that news team still in the building for like 20 minutes, if I would see some aliens attack my city, I'd run outta the building the first minute,....

some things they managed to implement nicely, somethings are just confusing and could've been dealt with, so we would've had a cult film here, instead of just another superhero blockbuster. 5,5/10, still better than avengers, but also too corny and slow at times

but okay, it is the first movie in the trilogy, so why it didn't matter to me when Batman Begins was a slow movie... maybe I really like the ideology of Bats more, than this...

tekunique
07-09-2013, 08:39 PM
yooo this was a dope fucking flick and it resurrects the long deaded Superman franchise with a big fuck you to the Marvel's Avengers.

first off, Christopher Nolan was heavily involved in this as a producer, co-wrote the story and overlooked the script and it shows... like his The Dark Knight, Superman's nickname is used as the title film which i thought was brilliant.

i was totally diggin the story, as its not a prequel nor a sequel of the previous films but a 'tweaked reboot/remake' of the original 78' film.

Zack Snyder did a good job directing the film, made the pretty much unknown Brit as Clark Kent come off natural. tho it did jump from one scene to another quite often during the young Clark Kent days, the story doesnt lose its consistency and flows nicely to the climax.

only thing i was kinda tight about was that they purposely didnt use the famous Superman theme... i get the reason why they left it out but you cant help feelin a lil gypped not hearing the 2 classic riffs in a Superman movie.

i thoroughly enjoyed it even tho i watched it after hearing all the hype.

peace.