PDA

View Full Version : The Clock Of Giza/Pyramids history

Soul Controller
12-16-2012, 12:42 PM
HKaL98InnD8

The celestial mechanics of the Solar System (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKaL98InnD8#) was codified in the construction of the Giza Plateau, where the Sphinx and the 11 pyramids remaining constitutes an astronomical clock with a scary precision. Johan Oldenkamp makes the deconstruction of this perfect system in a clear and objective manner. Through analogies and the employment of elementary geometry, he shows us the fascinating Hidden Architecture of the Great Pyramids and their correspondences with our galaxy.

eBooks, Lectures, and more @ http://qbl.com.br

The True History Of All Pyramids

Amazing facts about pyramids in Egypt, China, Japan, South America and the Sun-Gods who built them.

ItsM1QOLoac

p4XnNMj9Ngs

yTH4QjSNTlw

5aSEXSZRvjI

LORD NOSE
12-17-2012, 08:12 AM
you must have ignored most of the threads here

Soul Controller
12-17-2012, 09:18 AM
really?? guess so... sorry i thought new heads could get some nice info.

i know better now?

LORD NOSE
12-18-2012, 09:12 AM
don't cry yo

just prepare your dishes better

new info?

nah man - it's not new to us

Soul Controller
12-18-2012, 10:15 AM
im not crying, crying over dropping info?? lol

i was just wondering when the most recent thread on this topic was

i never stated it was new info(surely wasnt new to me, and you've stated it wasn't new to u), i said it was nice info, that NEW HEADS could delve into

LORD NOSE
12-18-2012, 12:38 PM
so I sit corrected

let me ask you a serious question......

1 ply-
2 ply-

or no ply ?

LORD NOSE
12-18-2012, 12:45 PM
are the videos saying that there are pyramids on all of the planets ?

a simple short answer is preferred however, if you want to write out a thousand word reply laced with 500 and a half videos, I won't complain

Its said that the pyramids keep the planets balamced and aids in their rotation.

is this true?

Soul Controller
12-18-2012, 02:23 PM
cant answer, i need to drop 34 videos, and write a reply that will take me almost 322 minutes in writing..

soon?

LORD NOSE
12-18-2012, 02:42 PM
ok well....

"save it, put it in your pocket for later, cause I'ma move the crowd and be your record fader"