PDA

View Full Version : Tarantino's next (possible) movie

theheavens
12-28-2012, 09:08 PM
hope you ain't tired of historical revenge fantasies, because his next movie is a spon-off/sequel to Basterds. it's about a bunch of black soldiers who go ape-shit after the U.S. military fucks them over and go on a warpath to Switzerland. takes place in 1944 after Normandy. the Basterds would make an appearance.

thing is, when Tarantino spent 10 years writing Basterds, he wrote a fucking miniseries, but he had so much material, he had to cut the black soldiers part out. he's written most of it and might do that movie next.

or.....

he's going to make a 1930s gangster movie he's been talking about for a while

Kill Bill 3 is dead. he lost interest, he said.

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/12/quentin-tarantino-working-on-inglourious-basterds-spinoff-killer-crow.html

PANDA PISS
12-28-2012, 09:14 PM
im glad hes not doing kill bill 3. never liked them, but everything else hes done has been incredible. a basterds spin off will be dope, as would a gangster flick, thats a no brainer that hed knock one of them out the park.

spike lee is in a rage now because tarantino still makes good movies (that have black stuff in them) and he lost the plot (literally) about 15 years ago.

hashashin
12-29-2012, 07:55 AM
An inglorious basterds spin off would definatly be good! shame about kill bill 3 though if it's true. Still waiting on the kill bill whole bloody affair to be released!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-30-2012, 11:15 AM
Damn...sounds like a dope concept...anticipating that

Jin10304
01-01-2013, 08:02 PM
1930's Gangster movie for me please. Killer Crow just sounds exactly like Basterds only with a squadron of pissed off Django soldiers basically. His last films have been very revenge based, something new please.

tekunique
01-02-2013, 05:10 PM
Still waiting on the kill bill whole bloody affair to be released!

yes ! been waiting for this myself. KILL BILL is ONE film just cut into 2 volumes. i want The Whole Bloody Affair not cut into 2.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnuneo03Xo1qmqs8eo1_1280.jpg