PDA

View Full Version : 50 cent and the garbage unit

grizzy
06-21-2005, 03:08 PM
does anyone like them. personally, i think they are horrible. i mean does anybody think that the game and 50 are actually beefin? 50 got the world fooled if anyone thinks hes hard. he should take his bulletproof vest and his personal trainer and run off the face of the earth. and take the garbage unit with him. but thats just my opinion

Claustrofobic
06-21-2005, 03:10 PM
no, stop making threads about 50 cent, he is the worst rapper and he gets the most threads, start making threads with some knowledge or serious content. Thank you

grizzy
06-21-2005, 03:17 PM
youre right 50 shouldnt be worth any of our time. sorry bout that

tical2000
06-21-2005, 04:17 PM
to be honest I dont think G UNIT is the worst shit out in rap........don't get me wrong they ain't good either...........but compared to other shit on the radio the last couple years, CHINGY, JA RULE, FAT JOE (new shit), J-KWON, CASSIDY, LIL JOHN, NELLY, LOON, etc........
.....I would rather listen to G-UNIT than that absolute shit....

.....G UNIT is the lesser of 2 evils

bringoutthegimp
06-21-2005, 04:18 PM
guess whos back was fuckin ILL and get rich was dope too

Funk_Dock
06-21-2005, 04:29 PM
i dont mind 50s old shithe was full of funny punches and How to rob was a very good track.....as for g unit, i like sum songs of beg for mercy but the majority of it is commercial and mainstram shit

36chambers
06-21-2005, 04:40 PM
lets not waste our time with this kinda hip hop.

lets talk about common, boot camp clik, mos def, talib kweli, masta ace, immortal technique, justice league, little brother, mobb deep, pete rock, de la soul, gangstarr, redman, canibus, nas, jay z, dmx, beastie boys, pharoahe monch, jedi mind tricks, big l, big pun, krs one, cypress hill, afu ra... u know... MC's that deserve to be spoke about.