PDA

View Full Version : Unban OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx

Bedlam
11-06-2005, 08:44 PM
what did he do to get banned? All i've seen from him is funny threads, he makes this place less boring. Don't give me that he said something racist shit either, thats garbage. There's TONS of racist comments here, its dumb to try and ban everyone who says something racist, ESPECIALLY if its just in someone's reputation comments section. He's not even white, so i really doubt he's racist at all

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
11-06-2005, 08:56 PM
yea word, almost everyone has made at least oen racist comment, and the vast majority of them are made as jokes. and fuck people who cant take a joke

crass
11-06-2005, 09:06 PM
if that IS the reason he got banned, that's silly because he's one of the less abrasive, crude and arrogant people on the forum.

JASPER
11-06-2005, 09:17 PM
The guy was homoerotic in a bad way. Plus he left someone a racist comment under my name.

Bone Collecta
11-06-2005, 09:27 PM
hmmm why the double standards?

Jasper was calling people whores, niggers, chinks, etc... yet he was only suspended for a month. Yet he wasnt even really gone since he was here as Sweet6 and Jasper was never really banned due to the proof that i showed. Smh is it because you like Jasper?

Why is this guy banned for less than a million shits that jasper has done? i dont think this is right. since jasper got a slap on the hand after months and months of offending ppl i think this guy should get off this one time. AFTER THAT!!!!! anyone who uses any racist comments at all should be banned.

I think its fair........what about u all?

Cheech Da WildKard
11-06-2005, 09:36 PM
Damn ..you complain when somebody isn't banned quick enough for making racist comments ...then when somebody IS banned quickly ...y'all fucking complain about it ...

A white guy makes racist comments as a joke - KILL HIM!!! ..A non-white does it, and it's "cool" because he only did it once ..or he was joking ...or he's a "really nice guy" ...shit ....

So yes, Bone Collecta, I agree, why the double standards?

JASPER
11-06-2005, 09:38 PM
SMH LMAO durrr jk SMH.. watch out with all the head shaking, you might damage something...

He got the same ban I got. One month suspension. You never had any proof me and Sweet6 are the same person... plus, you make it seem like I was making offensive/racist comments for months when it was only two or three days...

Why can't you stop talking about me.

Bone Collecta
11-06-2005, 09:58 PM
Damn ..you complain when somebody isn't banned quick enough for making racist comments ...then when somebody IS banned quickly ...y'all fucking complain about it ...

A white guy makes racist comments as a joke - KILL HIM!!! ..A non-white does it, and it's "cool" because he only did it once ..or he was joking ...or he's a "really nice guy" ...shit ....

So yes, Bone Collecta, I agree, why the double standards?
um the guy is puerto rican and didnt say anything racist. even if he did say spic..................HE PUERTO RICAN dumb ass

Bone Collecta
11-06-2005, 09:59 PM
SMH LMAO durrr jk SMH.. watch out with all the head shaking, you might damage something...

He got the same ban I got. One month suspension. You never had any proof me and Sweet6 are the same person... plus, you make it seem like I was making offensive/racist comments for months when it was only two or three days...

Why can't you stop talking about me.
stop lying

36chambers
11-06-2005, 10:01 PM
anymore threads on this situation and the person who made it will be banned. At the end of the day its non of your business. The man was disrespectful, leaving the message "1 cent whore nigger, go back to africa, black monkey" then signing it from Jasper. If you think he deserves to be back on the site, then fuck you.

That shit aint allowed on my site.