PDA

View Full Version : talk to your food before you eat it

knewcheeze
01-13-2013, 11:28 AM
http://finallynomoreacne.com/2012/05/02/naked-veggies/

Another study by Backster showed plants having a similar reaction before they were consumed, but as soon as the person sent loving positive energy to the plant it calmed down and seemed ok with being a part of the cycle of life and providing the body with nutrients. Plants can pick up on your thoughts (energy) and respond positively or negatively to them. This is why it helps to pray over your raw food or send it loving positive energy before you consume it. They just would like to know what is about to happen to them and why itís happening before they are subjected to the harsh acidic environment in your stomach.

beautifulrock
01-13-2013, 11:38 AM
That is so stupid, I'm not gonna talk lovingly to my hamburger.

netscape check two
01-13-2013, 12:03 PM
What if this happens though?

MU2X88ooLoc

knewcheeze
01-13-2013, 12:14 PM
That is so stupid, I'm not gonna talk lovingly to my hamburger.

thats cute...

yeah eye think you missed da point

a hamburger is DEAD....DEAD DEAD DEAD

so yeah it would be stupid to talk lovingly to a hamburger cuz you sure didn't love that fuckin cow that got kilt...

furthermore it would be stupid to eat a hamburger......

the point of the article is that FRUITS AND VEGETABLES are ALIVE and when you talk to them and explain to them whats about to happen they will WORK WITH YOU and will be happy be digested by you....whereas if you just start cutting the produce up the produce is gonna be all scared and confused like "what the fuck is happening here"

thats why before you prepare or consume plant life you should first ask its permission to be consumed and then explain to it whats about to happen...

or when you in the woods picking herbs you carress the plant and send it loving energy and then ax permission if you can pick it...if you don't the woods might not let you leave alive

so basically cleve backster showed and proved whut om saying is da troof

knewcheeze
01-13-2013, 12:32 PM
What if this happens though?

MU2X88ooLoc

very entertaining!!!

yeah da bitch didn't send loving energy to the fruits and plus she was full of fear....plus da bitch had a fuckin potroast in the fridge which means she got that death aura up in her body....not to mention the bullshit ass beer's in her fridge...

plants always give me permission to consume them....cuz they know mah mission in life is to murder every wicked human being on the planet which will ensure that plants grow in abundance

they be like "hell yeah knowcheeze...eat us all you want cuz we know you gonna slaughter all these wicked mothafuckas"!!!!

here's an excerpt from an interview with Cleve Backster...

"Then at thirteen minutes, fifty-five seconds chart time, the imagery entered my mind of burning the leaf I was testing. I didnít verbalize, I didnít touch the plant, I didnít touch the equipment. The only new thing that could have been a stimulus for the plant was the mental image. Yet the plant went wild. The pen jumped right off the top of the chart.
I went into the next office to get matches from my secretaryís desk, and lighting one, made a few feeble passes at a neighboring leaf. I realized, though, that I was already seeing such a saturation of reaction that more change wouldnít be noticeable anyway. So I tried a different approach: I removed the threat by taking the matches back to the secretaryís desk. The plant calmed right back down."

[/URL][URL="javascript:;"] (javascript:;)

cj wisty
01-13-2013, 12:40 PM
the tv show mythbusters tested whether becksters theory was true or not. their verdict was that the theory was false.

plants dont have a central nervous system nor is there any proof of them being telepathic nor is there proof of them having intelligence so i dont think talking 2 veggies will do anything.

plants can respond to electrical impulses though.

knewcheeze
01-13-2013, 12:50 PM
the tv show mythbusters tested whether becksters theory was true or not. their verdict was that the theory was false.

plants dont have a central nervous system nor is there any proof of them being telepathic nor is there proof of them having intelligence so i dont think talking 2 veggies will do anything.

plants can respond to electrical impulses though.

do you eat animal products?

cj wisty
01-13-2013, 12:50 PM
do you eat animal products?

yes

cj wisty
01-13-2013, 01:04 PM
http://www.skepdic.com/plants.html

Plants are living things with cellulose cell walls, lacking nervous or sensory organs. Animals do not have cellulose cell walls but do have nervous or sensory organs. Animals are sentient; plants are not. That is, animals can experience pain, pleasure, and various emotions. A brain and nervous system are necessary for sentience; plants don't have brains or nervous systems. Plants react to physical and chemical stimuli, but there is no justification for claiming that plants are aware of these reactions, that they are self-conscious or conscious beings. Plants have DNA and have evolved by natural and artificial selection. Some plant adaptations can seem "intelligent," but calling plants intelligent, or claiming that there is a "plant neurobiology," is to speak metaphorically and is little more than a gimmick aimed at getting attention and perhaps some grant money.*

It would never occur to a plant or animal physiologist to test plants for consciousness or ESP because their knowledge would be sufficient to rule out the possibility of plants having feelings or perceptions on the order of human feeling or perception. In layman's terms, plants don't have brains or anything similar to brains. One may as well speak of bacteria or viruses as having brains and nervous systems.

However, a person completely ignorant of plant and animal science has not only tested plants for perception and feeling, he claims that he has scientific proof that plants experience a wide range of emotions and thoughts. He also claims that plants can read human minds. His name is Cleve Backster and he published his research in the International Journal of Parapsychology ("Evidence of a Primary Perception in Plant Life," vol. 10, no. 4, Winter 1968, pp. 329-348). He tested his plants on a polygraph machine and found that plants react to thoughts and threats.

Dr. Backster claims to have a D.Sc. in Complementary Medicine from Medicina Alternativa (1996). He has parlayed his doctorate into a position at the California Institute for Human Science Graduate School and Research Center, an unaccredited institution founded by Dr. Hiroshi Motoyama for the study of "the human being as tridimensional." Dr. Motoyama is said to be a scientist and Shinto priest who "has awakened to states of consciousness that enable him to see beyond the limits of space and time."*

Backster's claims were refuted by Horowitz, Lewis, and Gasteiger (1975) and Kmetz (1977). Kmetz summarized the case against Backster in an article for the Skeptical Inquirer in 1978. Backster had not used proper controls in doing his study. When controls were used, no detection of plant reaction to thoughts or threats could be found. These researchers found that the cause of the polygraph contours could have been due to a number of factors, including static electricity, movement in the room, changes in humidity, etc.

Nevertheless, Backster has become the darling of several occult, parapsychological and pseudoscientific notions. His work has been cited in defense of dowsing,* various forms of energy healing,*remote viewing,* and the Silva mind control program (now known as the Silva method). In 1995, Backster was invited to address the Silva International Convention in Laredo, Texas. Nearly thirty years after his original "discovery," he is still telling the same story. It is a very revealing story and worth repeating. It shows his curious nature, as well as his apparent ignorance of the dangers of confirmation bias and self-deception. Backster clearly does not understand why scientists use controls in causal studies.

the "lab" & the Eureka! experience

Backster tells us that it was on February 2, 1966, in his "lab" in New York City that he did his first plant experiment. His "lab" was not a science lab. In fact, it wasn't much of a lab at all in the beginning. It was just a place where he conducted training in the use of the polygraph. There was a plant in the room. He recalls the following:

For whatever reason, it occurred to me that it would be interesting to see how long it took the water to get from the root area of this plant, all the way up this long trunk and out and down to the leaves.

After doing a saturation watering of the plant, I thought, "Well gee whiz, I've got a lot of polygraph equipment around; let me hook the galvanic skin response section of the polygraph onto the leaf.*

The galvanic skin response (GSR) section of the polygraph measures the resistance of the skin to a small electrical current. Defenders of the polygraph think that galvanic skin responses are related to anxiety, and therefore to truthfulness. The theory is that when a person lies they are anxious and the amount of sweat increases slightly but measurably. As sweat increases, the resistance to electrical current decreases. Clearly, Backster is a very curious individual. A less inquisitive person would probably not care how long it would take water to get from the root to the leaves in an office plant. Not only did Backster care but he put his polygraph equipment to use as a measuring device. He reasoned as follows:

I felt that as the contaminated water came up the trunk and down into the leaf that the leaf becoming more saturated and a better conductor it would give me the rising time of the water....I would be able to get that on the polygraph chart tracing.

Why would the polygraph indicate this? Because, he says, he was using a "wheatstone bridge circuit that is designed to measure resistance changes." Presumably, resistance changes would be picked up by the polygraph as the water reached the leaf. He predicted that the resistance would slowly drop and the tracings on his polygraph paper would rise as the water reached the leaf. Instead, the opposite happened, which, he says, "amazed me a little bit."

Apparently, he moved the electrodes and saw that the contour of the polygraph chart was "the contour of a human being tested, reacting when you are asking a question that could get them in trouble." Backster claims that he then gave up his interest in measuring how long it takes water to get from the roots to the leaves of his plant. He says he believed that the plant was trying "to show me people-like reactions." He claims his next thought was: "What can I do that will be a threat to the well-being of the plant, similar to the fact that a relevant question regarding a crime could be a threat to a person taking a polygraph test if they're lying?" This is truly is amazing. The contour of the graph triggered in him an immediate identification of the plant with one of his subjects. Until that moment, apparently, Backster had never suspected that the plants in his office were just like people and would respond similarly. Why he thought of threatening the plant isn't quite clear. I doubt that he threatened his human subjects. It also is not quite clear why the response to a threat to one's well-being would result in the same kind of response as being caught in a lie. At least Backster seems not to have considered seriously the notion that the plant might try to deceive him.

Backster says he tried for 13 minutes and 55 seconds to get a reaction out of the plant by doing such things as dipping a leaf in warm coffee, but he got no response. A less devoted inquisitor might have given up and gone home at this point, but not Backster. He concluded that the plant seemed like it was bored. Then, he had his Eureka! experience: "I know what I am going to do: I am going to burn that plant leaf, that very leaf that's attached to the polygraph." Now, why he would burn the leaf isn't clear, since burning it would (a) eliminate its moisture, making measurement of galvanic response impossible, and (b) it might damage his equipment attached to the leaf. Anyway, he tells us that there was a problem with carrying out his plan: he didn't have any matches. He claims, however, that while standing there some five feet from the plant the polygraph "went into a wild agitation." Rather than conclude that maybe the water finally got to the leaf or some other natural event was causing the polygraph needle movements, Backster became convinced that the plant was reading his mind and was reacting to his intent to burn it. This is indeed an interesting inference to make at this point. He gives no indication that he even considered that there might be other possible explanations for the movement of his polygraph. This may strike some readers as a good thing, that a gifted mind immediately grasps the truth. But actually this is a bad thing because your intuition could be wrong. What is very curious is that after more than thirty years of experiments, there is still no evidence that Backster and his many supporters see the importance of using controls in their studies of alleged plant perception.

Anyway, to return to the original experiment: Backster admits that he committed a bit of petty larceny in the name of science: he went to another office, went into a secretary's desk drawer and retrieved some matches. When he got back to his experiment, he lit a match, but careful and observant scientist that he was, he realized that the machine was so agitated he wouldn't be able to measure any additional agitation. So, he left the room. When he returned "the thing just evened right out again, which really rounded it out and gave me a very, very high quality observation." What he meant by "a very, very high quality observation" is not clear. Backster's true genius is exhibited in his final remark on the remarkable experiment:

Now when my partner in the polygraph school we were running at the time came in, he was able to do the same thing also, as long as he intended to burn the plant leaf. If he pretended to burn the plant leaf, it wouldn't react.

It could tell the difference between pretending you are going to, compared to when you actually intend to do it, which is quite interesting in itself from a plant psychology standpoint.*

Plant psychology? I think Backster invented it that night. Had he just a smattering of understanding regarding the importance of using controls for studies which try to establish causality, he might have proceeded differently. The first step is to clearly define what you are testing and what each step in the procedure consists of. Backster and his partner don't have a clear notion of the difference between intending to burn the plant and pretending to be intending to burn the plant. Next, it might have occurred to them that there might be a better way to measure electrical current in plants than using a polygraph. They might have consulted with some experts and set up an experiment with proper equipment. Once they clarified what they were testing and how they would test it, they might have done twenty runs with the secretary doing the intending or pretending, them not knowing which, and them collecting the polygraph data. They would tell a third party which runs indicated pretending and which runs indicated intending. The third party would compare their claims with the secretary's data. That third party would also make sure that the polygraphers wouldn't be able to see what the secretary was doing during the experiment, lest they be influenced by something in her behavior. Then, just to be sure that it wasn't some movement the secretary made when she intended to burn the plant that caused the polygraph reaction, she should be made to make exactly the same movements when she intended and when she pretended to burn the plant. He should have done several trials with several different plants. And he probably should not have watered his plant just before doing the experiment. He should have known that moisture or humidity changes would affect the GSR readings. The fact is that Backster has never done anything like a controlled experiment and is no closer today than he was in 1966 to understanding why his polygraph made the contours it did when it was attached to his plant. Backster's admirers can truthfully say that his experiment has been repeated thousands of times around the world. Unfortunately, repeatability justifies claiming an outcome is probably true only if the original experiment was done properly.

sowing and reaping

Backster's claims have been publicized and supported by several people with qualifications and knowledge equal to his own: journalist Peter Tompkins and gardener Christopher O. Bird authored The Secret Life of Plants published in 1989, a presentation of the work of Backster and other "scientists" which allegedly proves that plants perceive telepathically and experience emotions such as fear and love. Bird is the author of Modern Vegetable Gardening and Tompkins has several "secrets" books: Secrets of the Great Pyramid (1997), The Secret Life of Nature: Living in Harmony With the Hidden World of Nature Spirits from Fairies to Quarks (1997) and Secrets of the Soil: New Solutions for Restoring Our Planet (1998).

Another supporter and expositor of Backster's work is Robert B. Stone, Ph.D., member of Mensa, and author of The Secret Life of Your Cells published in1994. Stone is also the author of the Silva Method (Jose Silva's mind control and self-healing program) and the Silva Method: Unlocking the Genius Within. Stone and Silva authored one book together: You the Healer. However, if one searches the literature of science, one searches in vain for support for the notion that plants are telepathic and feel emotions.

Despite the lack of scientific support for the notion of plant perception, the idea is accepted by many as not only true but as having been verified by numerous scientific studies! In fact, the power of plants to understand human thought by "reading" our "bioenergetic fields" is known among parapsychologists as the Backster effect.*

Typical of the testimonials in defense of Backster's claims are the following. Notice how they echo the claim that Backster's experiment has been duplicated many times by many different people. Notice, too, that like good storytellers these advocates embellish the tale with some interesting exaggerations. None of these testimonials, however, mentions the critical studies that both failed to verify Backster's claims and also explained why his studies were flawed.

Cleve Backster used a polygraph (lie-detector) to test plants, attaching electrodes to the leaves. By recording electrical impulses he found the plants to be extremely sensitive to his thoughts, particularly thoughts that threatened their well-being. Backster also observed a reaction in a plant when even the smallest cells were killed near it. He noted that they have a kind of memory, reacting to someone who earlier had done harm to another plant nearby: in a line-up of anonymous people the plant could pick out the one who had performed the act (John Van Mater, theosophist).*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cleve Backster was also famous, notorious in fact, and had been since about 1968 when he first claimed that plants have primary perceptions which can sense human thoughts and respond to them. This was the same as saying that PLANTS have sentient consciousness, are telepathic, and can process non-physical information. This, of course, absolutely shocked, angered and horrified scientists of all kinds, and Backster was pilloried in the media -- much to the enjoyment of hard-core parapsychologists who, back then, had nothing good to say about him.* To help correct this dismal rejection of Backster, it wasn't until the late 1980s that neurobiologists discovered and confirmed that plants do possess "primary perceptions" because they have "rudimentary neural nets."* [This claim from Ingo Swann is pure codswallop. Neurobiologists do not study plants and you will search in vain through the annals of neurobiological literature for verification of the Backster effect.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....map dowsing has just as simple an explanation as on-site dowsing. Map dowsing seems to be related to what is sometimes called the "Backster Effect." Backster is a lie detector specialist and what he did was to attach a galvanic skin response device to the top leaf of a plant. This device measures the electrical resistance of the skin. He then watered the plant, fully expecting to measure how long it would take for the water to reach the leaf and change its resistance. Instead the lie detector immediately indicated, what would be a happy effect in humans. This puzzled him so he decided to traumatize the plant by burning, a leaf. The plant showed a fear response on the lie detector as soon as he had this thought. Backster's experiments have been duplicated thousands of times by many persons using many variations and have been well publicized on TV and in many books (Walt Woods, map dowser and author of the 20-page booklet Letter to Robin: A Mini Course in Pendulum Dowsing).

Backster's work in the late '60s and early '70s was an important impetus for the best selling The Secret Life of Plants by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird. In the '80s, his work was chronicled by Robert Stone in The Secret Life of Your Cells. His research journey started with the 1966 almost accidental rediscovery that plants are sentient and respond to the spontaneous emotions and strongly expressed intentions of relevant humans. (J. Chandra Bose* of India had demonstrated a similar principle in the early part of the 20th century.) Using an instrument to measure galvanic skin responses (GSR), a part of his polygraph or lie detector stock-in-trade, Backster attempted to determine whether it would measure the moment of rehydration of a plant whose roots were freshly watered. It did not but to his surprise, the GSR meter registered his threat to burn the plant leaf when he spontaneously thought of the idea....

Over the last thirty years literally hundreds of experiments have proved the existence of this biocommunication known as the "Backster Effect." My own personal participation in one of these experiments left me without a doubt that a culture of yogurt in a shielded cage showed extraordinary reactions to feeling that were stirred up in me and two female colleagues as we discussed controversial gender and power issues. Interestingly, the yogurt did not react to periods of intellectual discussion about the same issues; it only became agitated when our comments were charged with emotion (Paul Von Ward, MPA and M.S., researcher and writer in the fields of "consciousness and frontier science").*

In 1969 Marcel [Joseph Vogel] gave a course in creativity for engineers at IBM. It was at this time that he read an article in Argosy magazine entitled “Do Plants Have Emotions?” about the work of polygraph expert Cleve Backster into the responsiveness of plants to human interaction. Despite initial rejection of the concept of human-plant communication, he decided to explore these strange claims.

He was able to duplicate the Backster effect of using plants as transducers for bio-energetic fields that the human mind releases, demonstrating that plants respond to thought. He used split leaf philodendrons connected to a Wheatstone Bridge that would compare a known resistance to an unknown resistance. He learned that when he released his breath slowly there was virtually no response from the plant. When he pulsed his breath through the nostrils, as he held a thought in mind, the plant would respond dramatically. It was also found that these fields, linked to the action of breath and thought, do not have a significant time domain to them. The responsiveness of the plants to thought was also the same whether eight inches away, eight feet, or eight thousand miles! Based on the results of the experiments the inverse square law does not apply to thought. This was the beginning of Marcel’s transformation from being a purely rational scientist to becoming a spiritual or mystical scientist.

Basically it was found that plants respond more to the thought of being cut, burned, or torn than to the actual act. He discovered that if he tore a leaf from one plant a second plant would respond, but only if he was paying attention to it. The plants seemed to be mirroring his own mental responses. He concluded that the plants were acting like batteries, storing the energy of his thoughts and intentions. He said of these experiments: “I learned that there is energy connected with thought. Thought can be pulsed and the energy connected with it becomes coherent and has a laser-like power.”(Rumi Da, purveyor of fine crystals).*

In the seventies, a best-selling book called The Secret Life of Plants presented scientific research from around the world that explored plant intelligence. The chapter which made the biggest impression on me described a retired policeman in New York City, Cleve Backster, who trained people how to use lie detectors. As a lark, he hooked up his plants to a polygraph so he could monitor their responses.

One day, Backster approached his Dracaena Massangeana with a lighted match and acted as if he were going to burn it. Not only did the plant go wild on the graph but every other plant in the place did, too. He could hardly believe it. Continuing to experiment, he discovered that the plants responded to his thoughts even when he was miles away. One day, on the New Jersey Turnpike, he decided to let them know, through thought, that he was on his way home. When he arrived, he found that the plants had responded excitedly on the graph at the exact time he was communicating to them. Proximity was not a factor in their ability to sense him!

Everyone can develop this skill and ability. We all have it within us. All we have to do is acknowledge the possibility of it being true and then proceed with an open mind and heart (Judith Handlesman, spiritual gardener and vegetarian).*

Clearly, Backster has his followers and they think he has done fundamental and extraordinary work in science. Why hasn't he been awarded his Nobel Prize? Why does nearly the entire scientific community ignore him? The answer should be obvious. Nevertheless, Backster continues his work at the Backster Research Center in San Diego, California, where he claims to be able to demonstrate that his plants respond to his loving thoughts and even obey his thought commands.

Ingo by jingo!

One of Backster's greatest admirers and defenders is remote viewing promoter Ingo Swann ("Remote Viewing - The Real Story"). Swann is the one quoted above who falsely claims that Backster's work was vindicated in the 1980s by neurobiologists when it was discovered that plants have neural networks. In 1971, according to Swann, Backster invited him to his plant lab and polygraph school. There Ingo claims he, too, made the polygraph needle hooked up to the plant "go haywire" when he thought of burning the plant with a match. He was able to repeat the event several times and then he couldn't get a response. Swann recalls the event and comes up with what he and Backster think must be the logical conclusion. Of course, neither one of them thinks they could be mistaken or deceived. It does not occur to either of them that they had better set up some controls.

"What does THAT mean," I asked. "You tell me." Then a very eerie thought occurred to me, so astonishing that it caused goosebumps. "Do you mean," I asked, "that it has LEARNED that I'm not serious about really burning its leaf? So that it now knows it need not be alarmed."

Backster smiled. "YOU said it, I didn't. Try another kind of harmful thought." So I thought of putting acid in the plant's pot. Bingo! But the same "learning curve" soon repeated itself. Now I already understood in my own "reality" that plants are sentient and telepathic, as all plant lovers know who talk to their plants. But that plants could LEARN to recognize between true and artificial human intent came as a thunderbolt! Among all this astonishment I came across the concept of the "learning curve" which ultimately was to play THE feature role in the development of remote viewing.

But Backster was moving on. "Do you think you could influence some kind of metal or chemical?" "I don't know how to influence anything. But I could try." So for several weeks I went to the Times Square lab to try to zap metals and chemicals -- and the march of what I was unknowingly being sucked into moved into October, 1971.*

This kind of amateur approach to experiment and naive reinforcement of speculations as if they were facts established by incontrovertible evidence is typical of Backster and his supporters. A knowledgeable scientist would never be taken in by such rudimentary reasoning and speculation. But a scientifically ignorant person could easily be duped by these experiments.

the Backster effect and primitive religion

Jim Cranford is another defender of Backster, whom he sees as providing proof that animistic religions truly did involve communicating with vegetation.

Although similar experiments [to Backster's] have been repeated thousands of times, all over the world, for more than 15 years, we have failed to grasp the implications. Part of the problem is that Backster is not a "scientist" and those guys don't like to admit that anyone else knows anything. That's pride and arrogance at its worst, but not so unusual in the laboratory. Even the rest of us find it hard to believe that the "primitives" were actually communicating with their plants through rituals and sacrifice. We simply refuse to believe that there could be any "intelligence" around here but us, while we live in a world smarter than us at every turn. It is obvious that our collective view of primitive religion is in need of some revision.*

At least Cranford recognizes that Backster is not a scientist. "Those guys" would require controls when they do causal studies.

Backster and theosophy

Another advocate of Backster's ideas is theosophist John Van Mater, Jr., who thinks that Backster's work supports the notion that

...there is a life force, a cosmic energy surrounding living things, shared by all kingdoms including the human....Nature is a great brotherhood of beings, a symbiosis on many levels, most of it beyond our detection and ordinary understanding. The vegetable kingdom is an essential layer of the living planet's vitality or prana, helping to provide in its metabolism a breathing, intelligent organ that produces and regulates the atmosphere as well as transfers energy into the biosphere. Plants are also a link in the chain of beings, in which each kingdom or level needs the others in order to function and evolve. (See "Our Intelligent Companions, the Plants," John Van Mater, Jr., Sunrise magazine, April/May 1987 published by Theosophical University Press.)

Thus, Backster's shoddy science is brought in to support metaphysical notions to go along with his support for dowsing, energy healing, telepathy, remote viewing and who knows what else.

scientific support?

Although mainstream science has shunned Backster's claims about telepathic plants and their "primary perception," Earthpulse.com, a New Age UFO/Environmentalist site that sells "frontier science" books, allegedly found a botanist named Richard M. Klein (1923-1997) from the University of Vermont to provide a blurb for The Secret Life of Plants.

If I can't 'get inside a plant' or 'feel emanations' from a plant and don't know anyone else who can, that doesn't detract one whit from the possibility that some people can and do....

Truer words were never spoke. Too bad Dr. Klein didn't teach Mr. Backster how to conduct a proper double-blind controlled study. After all, Backster may have finally found a proper use for the polygraph.

*note1: It is interesting that John Kmetz had a different reading of the media. Kmetz writes: "It is unfortunate that the popular press has taken Backster's experiments and presented the results to the public in such a way that many people now believe plants can do something that, in fact, they cannot. The press, for the most part, never mentions that articles on the Backster effect are based on observations of only seven plants. Perhaps they need to be reminded, again, that they are making exaggerated claims from an experiment that no one, including Backster, by his own refusal to do so, has been able to replicate."

*note2: Sir Jagadis Chundra Bose was a Bengali scientist and admirer of the French vitalist Henri Bergson

---

When you indulge into exam 642-611 material and 70-667 training sample questions or you chose 650-378 dumps along with exam collection exam 642-359 lab preparation and 1Y0-A21 security dumps and scenarios you will have training at that no one else can compete with you.

---

further reading

articles

Galston, A. W. and C. L. Slayman. (1979). The not-so-secret life of plants. American Scientist, 67 337-344.

Horowitz, K. A., D.C. Lewis, and E. L. Gasteiger. 1975. Plant primary perception. Science 189: 478-480.

Kmetz, J. M. 1977. A study of primary perception in plants and animal life. Journal of the American Society for Psychical Research 71(2): 157-170.

Kmetz, John M. 1978. Plant perception. The Skeptical Inquirer. Spring/Summer, 57-61.

websites

Cleve Backster from 1995 Silva International Convention

Phytodynamics and Plant Difference by Gunalan Nadarajan

New functions for electrical signals in plants

Botany bibliography

Smarty Plants: Inside the World's Only Plant-Intelligence Lab

TED talk, Stefano Mancuso

Last updated 19-Dec-2011

knewcheeze
01-13-2013, 01:05 PM
yes

that explains alot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fStmk7e9lJo

now....what episode of myth busters did you watch because in this clip it proves everything Cleve Backster said to be true....

the needle jumped when your older brother thought about setting the plant on fire

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-13-2013, 01:19 PM
knowcheeze whispers sweet nothings to his organic carrots before he teases his puckered butthole with them.

cj wisty
01-13-2013, 01:20 PM
that explains alot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fStmk7e9lJo

now....what episode of myth busters did you watch because in this clip it proves everything Cleve Backster said to be true....

the needle jumped when your older brother thought about setting the plant on fire

yes it was that episode. but youre only looking at a snippet of it. when they did the tests with control tests their verdict was the theory was false.

also backster never used a scientific control which violates the scientific method which means all his test results are unreliable and useless

cj wisty
01-13-2013, 01:21 PM
knowcheeze whispers sweet nothings to his organic carrots before he teases his puckered butthole with them.

yakub created orange carrots from black carrots by a process known as "grafting"

knewcheeze
01-13-2013, 01:25 PM
yes it was that episode. but youre only looking at a snippet of it. when they did the tests with control tests their verdict was the theory was false.

also backster never used a scientific control which violates the scientific method which means all his test results are unreliable and useless

so why did the needle jump when your older brother just thought about setting the plant on fire????

its not useless....this concept can be used to heal the body...but you will never understand that cuz you only got 6 ounces of brain power...lol

cj wisty
01-13-2013, 01:27 PM
CMiVNPXR5qwFhsbM9LxPAk

cj wisty
01-13-2013, 01:29 PM
so why did the needle jump when your older brother just thought about setting the plant on fire????

its not useless....this concept can be used to heal the body...but you will never understand that cuz you only got 6 ounces of brain power...lol

coincidence. same way in which if i tell god 100 times to make a wall fall down and it falls down once it doesnt prove theres a god cuz what about the other 99 times.

at the end of the show the verdict was that the theory is false.

knewcheeze
01-13-2013, 01:41 PM
part 1 didn't work....

eye watched part 2....and eye wanna thank u for wasting 5 minutes of mah life....they admitted their experiement got fucked up with the watering....the experiment they did had NOTHING to do with backsters experiment.....and also take into account that the person who was telling the plants that they "love it" is 6 ouncer brain(stuck on earth) type ruled by their lower chakra's just like YOU....in other words plants can tell if you grafted or an original man(and when eye say original man eye mean an enlightened person and nothing else)....if someone like YOU(lower chakra ruled closed minded eurocentrist) tells a plant you love it the plant would react negatively to it and die cuz plants cuz tell who is an enlightened being full of love or a skeptical sarchastic victim mentality....eye personally feel uneasy when wicked people compliment me....

so thanks for proving yourself wrong....bottom line...when your older brother just thought about setting the plant on fire it reacted on the polygraph

like eye said.....your shitty ass skepticism is only hurting yourself cuz backsters experiement findings can be used to heal ones self....you really missing out on alot.....

knewcheeze
01-13-2013, 01:44 PM
coincidence. same way in which if i tell god 100 times to make a wall fall down and it falls down once it doesnt prove theres a god cuz what about the other 99 times.

at the end of the show the verdict was that the theory is false.

like eye said...thanks for shitting on your theory here in this thread....backster had plenty of scientific evidence....its not coicidence that meter popped when you older brother thought about burning it....

the experiment at the end of the show had nothing to do with it

the plants are open to people ilke backster cuz they are enlightened people

and the plants shut down on people like you

01-13-2013, 01:53 PM

"What's up, my phallic orange veggie-brother? Don't be alarmed or whatever, but eye yam about to use you to gently tickle and then penetrate my brown-i. Eye hope you's cool with that and that you allow me to stimulate my prostate to orgasm. I didn't want you to be frightened and give me a soil-born bacterial infection in my rectum."

01-13-2013, 01:54 PM
oh, and by the way, how do i heal myself? That shit sounds cool. thanks in advance

knewcheeze
01-13-2013, 01:56 PM
"What's up, my phallic orange veggie-brother? Don't be alarmed or whatever, but eye yam about to use you to gently tickle and then penetrate my brown-i. Eye hope you's cool with that and that you allow me to stimulate my prostate to orgasm. I didn't want you to be frightened and give me a soil-born bacterial infection in my rectum."

danny could you keep your sexual fantasies to yourself?????

"coincidence. same way in which if i tell god 100 times to make a wall fall down and it falls down once it doesnt prove theres a god cuz what about the other 99 times."

wow....thank you for shitting on your self....it didn't just happen one time....it happened with backsters experiments and then on the very fucking link you posted up....

knewcheeze
01-13-2013, 01:57 PM
oh, and by the way, how do i heal myself? That shit sounds cool. thanks in advance

first step would be to stop allowing your asshole to be pentrated...thats strictly an exit door

cj wisty
01-13-2013, 02:03 PM
part 1 didn't work....

eye watched part 2....and eye wanna thank u for wasting 5 minutes of mah life....they admitted their experiement got fucked up with the watering....the experiment they did had NOTHING to do with backsters experiment.....and also take into account that the person who was telling the plants that they "love it" is 6 ouncer brain(stuck on earth) type ruled by their lower chakra's just like YOU....in other words plants can tell if you grafted or an original man(and when eye say original man eye mean an enlightened person and nothing else)....if someone like YOU(lower chakra ruled closed minded eurocentrist) tells a plant you love it the plant would react negatively to it and die cuz plants cuz tell who is an enlightened being full of love or a skeptical sarchastic victim mentality....eye personally feel uneasy when wicked people compliment me....

so thanks for proving yourself wrong....bottom line...when your older brother just thought about setting the plant on fire it reacted on the polygraph

like eye said.....your shitty ass skepticism is only hurting yourself cuz backsters experiement findings can be used to heal ones self....you really missing out on alot.....

lol those videos i posted are from a different episode showing how useless it is to talk to plants. that was episode 23.

the one to do with backster is episode 61 which shows that the theory of primary perception is bullshit.

please give me proof that plants can differentiate between "enlightened" people.

cj wisty
01-13-2013, 02:07 PM
ok i'll simplify it 4 u knowcheeze. youve only seen a very small part of episode 61 so you dont know anything about it.

it only worked once on that show. when they brought in he control experiments backsters theory was proven wrong.

backster never used a scientific control and it only worked once for him in the 60s.

no scientific control=violation of scientific method=the experiment is flawed

also talking to vegetables is a sign of insanity.

also knowcheeze would u e interested in dating someone who talks to flying pieces of dirt in their house.

knewcheeze
01-13-2013, 02:09 PM
lol those videos i posted are from a different episode showing how useless it is to talk to plants. that was episode 23.

the one to do with backster is episode 61 which shows that the theory of primary perception is bullshit.

please give me proof that plants can differentiate between "enlightened" people.

well next time don't post up shit that completely shits on your own arguement

coincidence...you are the ultimate bullshitter

the video you posted up shows that if a bullshitting ass sarchastic 6 ouncer tells a plant it loves it the plant will die....LOL

cj wisty
wow....thank you for shitting on your self....it didn't just happen one time....it happened with backsters experiments and then on the very fucking link you posted up....

ok fine its worked twice out of all the 100s of times its been tested.

first step would be to stop allowing your asshole to be pentrated...thats strictly an exit door

done and done.

step 2?

cj wisty
01-13-2013, 02:14 PM
well next time don't post up shit that completely shits on your own arguement

coincidence...you are the ultimate bullshitter

the video you posted up shows that if a bullshitting ass sarchastic 6 ouncer tells a plant it loves it the plant will die....LOL

lol episode 23 basicly showed this

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/mythbusters-database/talking-to-plants.htm

"To give the myth a fighting chance of flourishing, the team charted the plants' growth over 60 days. Afterward, the MythBusters determined the winning greenhouse by comparing plant masses from the three groups. To their surprise, the silent greenhouse performed poorest, producing lower biomass and smaller pea pods than the other two. Although there was no difference in plant quality between the nice greenhouse and the mean greenhouse, the soundtracks seemed to produce a positive effect in both"

so please tell me how shits on my arguement

EAGLE EYE
01-13-2013, 02:54 PM
also talking to vegetables is a sign of insanity.

lol

KERZO
01-13-2013, 03:32 PM
knowcheeze/rat king sole likes to sweet talk a cucumber before inserting it into his anus.

noel411
01-13-2013, 04:01 PM
I guess this would be a good way to have a romantic dinner by yourself.

cj wisty
01-13-2013, 06:23 PM
sometimes words arent enough to describe how much i love my food

NCAOKR1jpp0&autoplay

THE W
01-14-2013, 07:43 AM
the fruits and veggies you eat have been severed from the vine. they're as dead as any meat product. this theory would only apply to fruit/veggies you talked to while they were still on the vine.

im sure if you talked nice to a chicken before slaughtering it you'd get better quality meats products.

knewcheeze
01-14-2013, 12:50 PM
done and done.

step 2?

mah higher chakras self wanna answer that question but since you are part of the "wutangcorp know the ledge sarchastic asshole" squad eye feel as though eye would be wasting mah fuckin time answering your question

if you really serious then consume only water for a 3 day period and take a cee salt bath every one of those 3 days holla back youngin....woot woot

knewcheeze
01-14-2013, 12:53 PM
the fruits and veggies you eat have been severed from the vine. they're as dead as any meat product. this theory would only apply to fruit/veggies you talked to while they were still on the vine.

im sure if you talked nice to a chicken before slaughtering it you'd get better quality meats products.

they are alive....eye used to work in food preparation and when the greens would come in looking all dead and shit all we would have to do is soak em in water and within 30 minutes they would get their green color back

the fruits got they ceeds in it and with all they enzymes intact

even nuts and seeds can be sprouted....

but the meat is dead and there is no way to bring it back to life

hence the term RAW LIVING FOODS

knewcheeze
01-14-2013, 12:54 PM
knowcheeze/rat king sole likes to sweet talk a cucumber before inserting it into his anus.

please keep your sexual fantasies to yourself

knewcheeze
01-14-2013, 12:57 PM
plants were humans original teachers and you weed head shroomin motherfuckas know this shit

eye started studying and identifying wild growing herbs last summer talking to them and shit and eye tossed some goldenrod in mah salad and that night this angel or God or whatever she was took me so high into the spirit realm...higher than eye ever been....more high than weed smoke or sex or music.....

like eye said...you sarchastic know it all eurocentric assholes are really missing out

cj wisty
01-14-2013, 01:03 PM
so to sum up this thread.

an idiot who runs shitty "experiments" without using the scientific method or control experiments can come up with nonsensical pseudo-scientific results which can convince others to talk to vegetables.

that is amazing.

VORTEX
01-14-2013, 01:14 PM
Lmao!

knewcheeze
01-14-2013, 01:28 PM
Plants Have Feelings, Too

An excerpt from The Intention Experiment (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0743276965?ie=UTF8&tag=yourinnergoddess-20&link_code=as3&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=0743276965)http://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=yourinnergoddess-20&l=as2&o=1&a=0743276965 by Lynne McTaggart:

"Cleve Backster.... a lie detector expert during the Second World War.... was among the first to propose that plants are affected by human intention.... His notoriety (came) from a series of experiments that purported to demonstrate that living organisms read and respond to a person's thoughts.....

In order to elicit the equivalent of alarm in a plant, Backster knew he needed somehow to threaten its well-being.... It was obvious to him that he needed to pose an immediate and genuine threat: he would get a match and burn the electroded leaf. At the very moment he had that thought, the recording pen swung to the top of the polygraph chart and nearly jumped off. He had not burned the plant; he had only thought about doing so. According to his polygraph, the plant had perceived the though as a direct threat and registered extreme alarm. He ran to his secretary's desk in a neighboring office for some matches. When he returned, the plant was still registering alarm on the polygraph. He lit a match and flickered it under one of the leaves. The pen continued on its wild, zigzag course. Backster then returned the matches to his secretary's desk. The tracing calmed down and began to flatline....

This plant, it seemed, had read his thoughts.... This could have occurred only if the plant possessed some sort of sophisticated extrasensory perception. The plant somehow must be attuned to its environment, able to receive far more than pure sensory information from water or light.

Backster modified his polygraph equipment to amplify electrical signals so that they would be highly sensitive to the slightest electrical change in the plants. He and his partner, Bob Henson, set about replicating the initial experiment. Backster spent the next year and a half frequently monitoring the reactions of the other plants in the office to their environment. They discovered a number of characteristics. The plants grew attuned to the comings and going of their main caretaker.....

Most intriguing of all, there seemed to be a continuous two-way flow of information between the plants and other living things in their environment. One day, when Backster boiled his kettle to make coffee... poured the residue down the sink, he noticed that the plants registered an intense reaction.

The decided to take some sample from the drain and examine them under a microscope, which showed a jungle of bacteria.... When threatened by the boiling water, had the bacteria emitted a type of Mayday signal before they died, which had been picked up by the plants?

Backster, who knew he would be ridiculed if he presented finding like these to the scientific community, enlisted an impressive array of chemists, biologists, psychiatrists, psychologists, and physicists to help him design and airtight experiment.

.... He tried to think of the one act that would stir up the most profound reaction, something that would evoke the equivalent in the plants of dumbfounded horror. It became clear that the only way to get unequivocal results was to commit the equivalent of mass genocide.... Brine shrimp were already destined for the slaughterhouse. Only the most ardent antivivisectionist could object.

Backster and Henson rigged up a gadget that would randomly select one of six possible moments when a small cup containing the brine shrimp would invert and tip its contents into a pot of continuously boiling water. The randomizer was placed in the far room in his suite of six offices, with three plants attached to polygraph equipment in three separate rooms at the other end of the laboratory. His fourth polygraph machine, attached to a fixed valve resistor to ensure that there was no sudden surge of voltage from the equipment, acted as the control.

Microcomputers had yet to be invented, as Backster set up his lab in the late 1960s. To perform the task, Backster created an innovative mechanical program, which operated on a time-delay switch, to set off each event in the automation process. After flipping the switch, Backster and Henson would leave the lab, so they and their thoughts would not influence the results. He had to eliminate the possibility that the plants might be more attuned to him and his colleague than a minor murder of brine shrimp down the hallway.

Backster and Henson tried their test numerous times. The results were unambiguous: the polygraphs of the electroded plants spiked a significant number of times just at the point when the brine shrimp hit the boiling water. Years after he made this discovery--and after he became a great fan of Star Wars--he would think of this moment as one in which his plants picked up a major disturbance in the Force, and he had discovered a means of measuring it. If plants could regisgter the death of an organism three doors away, it must mean that all life-forms were exquisitely in tune with each other. Living things must be registering and passing telepathic information back and forth at every moment, particularly at moments of threat or death.

Backster published the results of his experiment in several respected journals of psychic research and gave a modest presentation before the Parapsychology Association during its tenth annual meeting. Parapsychologists recognized Backster's contribution and replicated it in a number of independent laboratories, notably that of Alexander Dubrov, a Russian doctor of botany and plant physiology. It was even glorified in a best-selling book, The Secret Life of Plants (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0060915870?ie=UTF8&tag=yourinnergoddess-20&link_code=as3&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=0060915870)http://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=yourinnergoddess-20&l=as2&o=1&a=0060915870.

...Backster carried on with his research... eventually amassing file drawers full of studies of what he referred to as "primary perception (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0966435435?ie=UTF8&tag=yourinnergoddess-20&link_code=as3&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=0966435435)http://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=yourinnergoddess-20&l=as2&o=1&a=0966435435." A variety of plants that had been hooked up to his polygraph equipment showed evidence of a reaction to human emotional highs and lows, especially threats and other forms of negative intention--as did paramecia, mold cultures, eggs and...yogurt. Backster even demonstrated that bodily fluids such as blood and semen samples taken from himself and his colleagues registered reactions mirroring the emotional state of their hosts; the blood cells of a young lab assistant reacted intensely the moment he opened a Playboy centerfold and caught sight of Bo Derek in the nude.

These reactions were not dependent on distance; any living system attached to a polygraph reacted similarly to his thoughts, whether he was in the room or miles away. Like pets, these systems had become attuned to their "owner." These organisms were not simply registering his thoughts; they were communicating telepathically with all the living things in their environment.

...Even though his laboratory experiments were now entirely automated, when he left the office, the plants would remain attuned to him, no matter how far away he went. If Backster and his partner were at a bar a block away during an experiment, he would discover that the plants were responding not to the brine shrimp, but to the rising and falling animation of their conversations. It got so difficult to isolate reactions to specific events that eventually he had to design experiments that would be carried out by strangers in another lab.

...Ingo Swann (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0874776686?ie=UTF8&tag=yourinnergoddess-20&link_code=as3&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=0874776686)http://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=yourinnergoddess-20&l=as2&o=1&a=0874776686 had come to visit him at his lab in October 1971. Swann wanted to repeat Backster's initial experiment with his Dracaena. As expected, the plant's polygraph began to spike when Swann imagined burning the plant with a match. He tried it again, and the plant reacted wildly, then stopped.

'What does that mean?' Swann asked.

Backster shrugged. 'You tell me.'

The thought that occurred to Swann was so bizarre that he was not sure whether to say it aloud. 'Do you mean,' he said, 'that it has learned that I'm not serious about really burning its leaf? So that it now knows it need not be alarmed?'

'You said it, I didn't' Backster replied. 'Try another kind of harmful thought.'

Swann thought of putting acid in the plant's pot. The needle on the polygraph again began to zigzag wildly. Eventually, the plant appeared to understand that Swann was not serious. The polygraph tracing flatlined. Swann, a plant lover who was already convinced that plants were sentient, was nevertheless shocked at the thought that plants could learn to differentiate between true and artificial human intent."

cj wisty
01-14-2013, 02:37 PM
In order to elicit the equivalent of alarm in a plant, Backster knew he needed somehow to threaten its well-being.... It was obvious to him that he needed to pose an immediate and genuine threat: he would get a match and burn the electroded leaf. At the very moment he had that thought, the recording pen swung to the top of the polygraph chart and nearly jumped off. He had not burned the plant; he had only thought about doing so. According to his polygraph, the plant had perceived the though as a direct threat and registered extreme alarm. He ran to his secretary's desk in a neighboring office for some matches. When he returned, the plant was still registering alarm on the polygraph. He lit a match and flickered it under one of the leaves. The pen continued on its wild, zigzag course. Backster then returned the matches to his secretary's desk. The tracing calmed down and began to flatline....

This plant, it seemed, had read his thoughts.... This could have occurred only if the plant possessed some sort of sophisticated extrasensory perception. The plant somehow must be attuned to its environment, able to receive far more than pure sensory information from water or light.

did backster use a control experiment? if not then hes not following the scientific method which means his experiment is flawed.

also why is he jumping straight to the conclusion that the plant knew that backster was going to harm it. I heard that backster watered the plant before he did this "experiment". would a more reasonable explanation not be that the water went up the stem and through the plant this water made the lie detectoe go haywire.

also how much confirmation bias does backster have.

Backster modified his polygraph equipment to amplify electrical signals so that they would be highly sensitive to the slightest electrical change in the plants. He and his partner, Bob Henson, set about replicating the initial experiment. Backster spent the next year and a half frequently monitoring the reactions of the other plants in the office to their environment. They discovered a number of characteristics. The plants grew attuned to the comings and going of their main caretaker.....

again lack of control experiments means all the results are worthless. the article is vague about how the plants grew attuned to their caretaker. accurate details are needed to back up their claim

Most intriguing of all, there seemed to be a continuous two-way flow of information between the plants and other living things in their environment. One day, when Backster boiled his kettle to make coffee... poured the residue down the sink, he noticed that the plants registered an intense reaction.

The decided to take some sample from the drain and examine them under a microscope, which showed a jungle of bacteria.... When threatened by the boiling water, had the bacteria emitted a type of Mayday signal before they died, which had been picked up by the plants?

the polygraph measures electric conductivity. water in plants can effect electric conducivity so could the boiling kettle not send steam which condenses on the plant and goes into the stoma on the leaves. then they would travel into the plant and change the water concentration which would effect the electric conductivity.

this is a more reasonable conclusion than backsters one which uses too many assumptions and would be in violation of occam's razor.

also no control experiments were used again which makes the whole "experiment" useless.

Backster, who knew he would be ridiculed if he presented finding like these to the scientific community, enlisted an impressive array of chemists, biologists, psychiatrists, psychologists, and physicists to help him design and airtight experiment.

.... He tried to think of the one act that would stir up the most profound reaction, something that would evoke the equivalent in the plants of dumbfounded horror. It became clear that the only way to get unequivocal results was to commit the equivalent of mass genocide.... Brine shrimp were already destined for the slaughterhouse. Only the most ardent antivivisectionist could object.

Backster and Henson rigged up a gadget that would randomly select one of six possible moments when a small cup containing the brine shrimp would invert and tip its contents into a pot of continuously boiling water. The randomizer was placed in the far room in his suite of six offices, with three plants attached to polygraph equipment in three separate rooms at the other end of the laboratory. His fourth polygraph machine, attached to a fixed valve resistor to ensure that there was no sudden surge of voltage from the equipment, acted as the control.

Microcomputers had yet to be invented, as Backster set up his lab in the late 1960s. To perform the task, Backster created an innovative mechanical program, which operated on a time-delay switch, to set off each event in the automation process. After flipping the switch, Backster and Henson would leave the lab, so they and their thoughts would not influence the results. He had to eliminate the possibility that the plants might be more attuned to him and his colleague than a minor murder of brine shrimp down the hallway.

Backster and Henson tried their test numerous times. The results were unambiguous: the polygraphs of the electroded plants spiked a significant number of times just at the point when the brine shrimp hit the boiling water. Years after he made this discovery--and after he became a great fan of Star Wars--he would think of this moment as one in which his plants picked up a major disturbance in the Force, and he had discovered a means of measuring it. If plants could regisgter the death of an organism three doors away, it must mean that all life-forms were exquisitely in tune with each other. Living things must be registering and passing telepathic information back and forth at every moment, particularly at moments of threat or death.

again no control experiments.

violation of occam's razor instead of naming more plausible conclusions he comes up with a far fetched on using a sci-fi movie as his influence.

Backster published the results of his experiment in several respected journals of psychic research and gave a modest presentation before the Parapsychology Association during its tenth annual meeting. Parapsychologists recognized Backster's contribution and replicated it in a number of independent laboratories, notably that of Alexander Dubrov, a Russian doctor of botany and plant physiology. It was even glorified in a best-selling book, The Secret Life of Plants (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0060915870?ie=UTF8&tag=yourinnergoddess-20&link_code=as3&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=0060915870)http://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=yourinnergoddess-20&l=as2&o=1&a=0060915870.

...Backster carried on with his research... eventually amassing file drawers full of studies of what he referred to as "primary perception (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0966435435?ie=UTF8&tag=yourinnergoddess-20&link_code=as3&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=0966435435)http://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=yourinnergoddess-20&l=as2&o=1&a=0966435435." A variety of plants that had been hooked up to his polygraph equipment showed evidence of a reaction to human emotional highs and lows, especially threats and other forms of negative intention--as did paramecia, mold cultures, eggs and...yogurt. Backster even demonstrated that bodily fluids such as blood and semen samples taken from himself and his colleagues registered reactions mirroring the emotional state of their hosts; the blood cells of a young lab assistant reacted intensely the moment he opened a Playboy centerfold and caught sight of Bo Derek in the nude.

These reactions were not dependent on distance; any living system attached to a polygraph reacted similarly to his thoughts, whether he was in the room or miles away. Like pets, these systems had become attuned to their "owner." These organisms were not simply registering his thoughts; they were communicating telepathically with all the living things in their environment.

the article doesnt name these "respected" journals. funny because ive heard other sources make fun of these journals.

that man alexander dubrov believes in pseudoscientific bullshit such as dowsing. so thats not a good person to be associated with.

"the secret life of plants" has been dismissed by the scientific comunity as pseudoscience.

again the article seems to skim through the conclusions without showing graphs and tables to support them. it would be better for the article to go more in depth about these conclusions.

...Even though his laboratory experiments were now entirely automated, when he left the office, the plants would remain attuned to him, no matter how far away he went. If Backster and his partner were at a bar a block away during an experiment, he would discover that the plants were responding not to the brine shrimp, but to the rising and falling animation of their conversations. It got so difficult to isolate reactions to specific events that eventually he had to design experiments that would be carried out by strangers in another lab.

again just vaguely skimming through the conclusions.

...Ingo Swann (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0874776686?ie=UTF8&tag=yourinnergoddess-20&link_code=as3&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=0874776686)http://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=yourinnergoddess-20&l=as2&o=1&a=0874776686 had come to visit him at his lab in October 1971. Swann wanted to repeat Backster's initial experiment with his Dracaena. As expected, the plant's polygraph began to spike when Swann imagined burning the plant with a match. He tried it again, and the plant reacted wildly, then stopped.

'What does that mean?' Swann asked.

Backster shrugged. 'You tell me.'

The thought that occurred to Swann was so bizarre that he was not sure whether to say it aloud. 'Do you mean,' he said, 'that it has learned that I'm not serious about really burning its leaf? So that it now knows it need not be alarmed?'

'You said it, I didn't' Backster replied. 'Try another kind of harmful thought.'

Swann thought of putting acid in the plant's pot. The needle on the polygraph again began to zigzag wildly. Eventually, the plant appeared to understand that Swann was not serious. The polygraph tracing flatlined. Swann, a plant lover who was already convinced that plants were sentient, was nevertheless shocked at the thought that plants could learn to differentiate between true and artificial human intent."

again no control experiment was used.

it isnt even a proper experiment and how do you know swanson and backster didnt just make this up.

theres so many flaws in this theory.

why no control experiments.

why do they jump immediately to rash conclusions when more simple ones will do.

how come their conclusions and findings conflict with and contradict most science.

why do they make the conclusion that a plant experiences fear in the same manner as humans.

how do u know backster isnt lying.

i could go on forever.

primary perception is pseudoscientific bullshit

cj wisty
01-14-2013, 02:52 PM
jesus that books a complete rip off http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0966435435/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

my guess is that backster made up a lot of shit for the money

knewcheeze
01-14-2013, 05:01 PM
"i could go on forever."

yes we all know you can go on forever using big words and saying a whole bunch of nothing oh sex slave of da big headed scientist trying to make up for the fact that you are spiritually inadaquate...your spirit body gotta tiny penis so you purchase big intellectual automobiles to make up for it...LOL

""the secret life of plants" has been dismissed by the scientific comunity as pseudoscience."

lets be more specific Mr. sex slave...it has been dismissed by the EUROCENTRIC scientific community...personally eye TRY to mainly go by FIRST HAND scientific findings...in other words science expurrrrriments eye have witnessed personally...not sum second, third, forth, fifth (etc) hand parroting of shit that you and your kind do...you are a scientific hack...

your eurocentric scientific community dismisses the statement "HIV is not the cause of AIDS" and they use this psuedo-science to murder people all over the planet...cee thats the problem with you eurocentric scientists....you use your psuedoscience to inflict misery on humans, animals, plants, rocks and whatever else....and its quite sickening...the good news is enlightened people have ceen the results of trusting you eurocentric scientists and we not believing your shit anymore...we cee whats the result of trusting you and we not widdit...your rule of the planet earth ended in 1914....deal with it...in the meantime keep on parroting your college teachers and continue to be UNORIGINAL....you might get applause from people who have sexual fantasies about Knowcheeze sticking produce in his asshole but to the civilized world you are a joke!!!!!

PEACE!!!!!

cj wisty
01-14-2013, 06:06 PM
yes we all know you can go on forever using big words and saying a whole bunch of nothing oh sex slave of da big headed scientist trying to make up for the fact that you are spiritually inadaquate...your spirit body gotta tiny penis so you purchase big intellectual automobiles to make up for it...LOL

i dont believe in mind-body dualism and i wasnt using big words.

lets be more specific Mr. sex slave...it has been dismissed by the EUROCENTRIC correction not eurocentric but worldwide scientific community...personally eye TRY to mainly go by FIRST HAND scientific findings...in other words science expurrrrriments eye have witnessed personally...not sum second, third, forth, fifth (etc) hand parroting of shit that you and your kind do you havent witnessed backsters "experiments" which were carried out in the 60s and i doubt you tried the experiments urself using a polygraph so u didnt witness the plant experiments personally ...you are a scientific hack... im a scientific hack because i believe experiments should include control experiments?

your eurocentric worldwide scientific community dismisses the statement "HIV is not the cause of AIDS" yes HIV is the cause of AIDS would u like to show otherwise and they use this psuedo-science to murder people all over the planet... show how this is pseudoscience and that the belief that HIV causes AIDS can murder people cee thats the problem with you eurocentric worldwide scientists....you use your psuedoscience to inflict misery on humans, animals, show and prove plants, rocks these things dont feel misery and whatever else....and its quite sickening...the good news is enlightened people do u mean people who talk to vegetables and talk to wild herbs have ceen the results of trusting you eurocentric worldwide scientists and we not believing your shit anymore...we cee whats the result of trusting you and we not widdit what is the result of trusting professional scientists ...your rule of the planet earth ended in 1914....deal with it... the scientific community never ruled the world in the meantime keep on parroting your college teachers and continue to be UNORIGINAL.... i never learnt about backster from my teachers and im still in high school im not in college/university and being original doesnt mean ur any more correct. i thought we were dealing with truth not originality you might get applause from people who have sexual fantasies about Knowcheeze sticking produce in his asshole they probably think im sad for explaining to you how talking to plants is a ludicrous idea but to the civilized world you are a joke!!!!! no im not

PEACE!!!!! why did u say peace

hectis
01-15-2013, 04:37 AM
So if someone sweet talks their fruits, and veggies the veggies, and fruits will accept that you pretended to love them just so they be happy when you ate them? What about when you cook them, do you have to sweet talk them than too?

EAGLE EYE
01-15-2013, 03:35 PM
What might happen if say one talks dirty to a nectarine that's playing hard to get?

hectis
01-15-2013, 05:31 PM
What might happen if say one talks dirty to a nectarine that's playing hard to get?

You're still going to end up eating that nectarine out

food for thought
01-15-2013, 05:57 PM
damn do I need to keep vibing basics in mind when I sweet talk my burritos and shit?

D.projectile
01-15-2013, 07:21 PM
http://finallynomoreacne.com/2012/05/02/naked-veggies/

Another study by Backster showed plants having a similar reaction before they were consumed, but as soon as the person sent loving positive energy to the plant it calmed down and seemed ok with being a part of the cycle of life and providing the body with nutrients. Plants can pick up on your thoughts (energy) and respond positively or negatively to them. This is why it helps to pray over your raw food or send it loving positive energy before you consume it. They just would like to know what is about to happen to them and why itís happening before they are subjected to the harsh acidic environment in your stomach.

yeah this is real talk..interaction wid the self..essentially self love..all there is is da self

observer effect shows that this is sum real talk..

'Energy & Matter Are Interchangeable

Einstein's Theory of Relativity also postulated that Energy and Matter are interchangeable in accordance with his famous formula of E=mC2. In other words, matter could be considered as simply 'slowed down' or crystallised 'Energy' and as such the human body is nothing more than a complex 'energy field'. 2

This insight provides a framework enabling one to begin to understand the Esoteric concept that the observable universe (including the human body) is made up of multi-dimensional energy fields and provides a scientific context to the Human Energy Fields or auras 'surrounding' human bodies observed by so many people. It also provides a context to the widespread rediscovery and acceptance of a host of 'new age' concepts pertaining to a holistic view universe in which everything is interconnected, and the health thereof.''

we live in a vibrational universe

netscape check two
01-15-2013, 09:09 PM
I don't really see any sweet talking from projectile working, unless it was an overweight fruit or something.

J-Cee
01-16-2013, 02:59 AM
what do i have to say to it for it to be happy for me to eat it?
cause i feel like a plum right now.

D.projectile
01-16-2013, 05:22 AM
I don't really see any sweet talking from projectile working, unless it was an overweight fruit or something.

haha
i like overweight fruits...just like i like dem beautiful chubby filipina women-theyre lovely

it aint exactly sweet talking u have to do...if u beam with self love its all good gavna

check sum greg barden material

knewcheeze
01-16-2013, 02:08 PM
So if someone sweet talks their fruits, and veggies the veggies, and fruits will accept that you pretended to love them just so they be happy when you ate them? What about when you cook them, do you have to sweet talk them than too?

u can't pretend with a plant...they know...

humans eating plantlife is the law of the universe...in the physical universe it is as orderly as one 2 and three...its love

plants want to get eatin by us

the best way to eat plantlife would be to pick a few leaves or fruit off it so the plant will stay alive but modern humans being caught in the conundrum that we are most of us have to get our shit from grocery stowe's where the harvesting process is less spiritual...but like judge mathis said....times was rough...we had to make do

as far as talking to cooked food...it couldn't hurt but its foolish to cook fruits and vegetables any which way

knewcheeze
01-16-2013, 02:13 PM

just understand that nectarine is a grafted fruit and she has self esteem issues due to that....she playing hard to get cuz she fears rejection like good will hunting...you just gotta continually tell her not her fault and watch the nectarine juice start flowing....

knewcheeze
01-16-2013, 02:22 PM
yeah this is real talk..interaction wid the self..essentially self love..all there is is da self

observer effect shows that this is sum real talk..

'Energy & Matter Are Interchangeable

Einstein's Theory of Relativity also postulated that Energy and Matter are interchangeable in accordance with his famous formula of E=mC2. In other words, matter could be considered as simply 'slowed down' or crystallised 'Energy' and as such the human body is nothing more than a complex 'energy field'. 2

This insight provides a framework enabling one to begin to understand the Esoteric concept that the observable universe (including the human body) is made up of multi-dimensional energy fields and provides a scientific context to the Human Energy Fields or auras 'surrounding' human bodies observed by so many people. It also provides a context to the widespread rediscovery and acceptance of a host of 'new age' concepts pertaining to a holistic view universe in which everything is interconnected, and the health thereof.''

we live in a vibrational universe

yolp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7.5 cycles per second

knewcheeze
01-16-2013, 02:26 PM
what do i have to say to it for it to be happy for me to eat it?
cause i feel like a plum right now.

tell it you love it...carress the plum...ask it for permission to be consumed and ask it to assist your body in utilizing it to the fullest

diggy
01-16-2013, 06:32 PM
I did more than caress. One time I dicked down a can of cranberry sauce.

wufu
01-17-2013, 02:39 AM
can u tell more about grafting, feminine, masculan fruits and vegetables?
in return: walnut=brain, tomato=heart, celery=bones. 7 colors of fruits/veg=chakra color. eat in season and in region.

knewcheeze
01-17-2013, 11:20 AM
I did more than caress. One time I dicked down a can of cranberry sauce.

what prompted you to do that?

knewcheeze
01-17-2013, 11:44 AM
can u tell more about grafting, feminine, masculan fruits and vegetables?
in return: walnut=brain, tomato=heart, celery=bones. 7 colors of fruits/veg=chakra color. eat in season and in region.

pardon shelf eye don't know shit about feminine or masculine fruits...perhaps you could enlighten us

as far as grafting eye don't know too much about it...eye know red delicious apples are the original apple...om trying to google it but eye can't find the proper wordplay to get a list of the original fruits so eye give up!!!!!

hectis
01-17-2013, 02:37 PM
u can't pretend with a plant...they know...

I think you could pretend with plants, but why waste your time? I mean weather they like it, or not they will end up being ate

humans eating plantlife is the law of the universe...in the physical universe it is as orderly as one 2 and three...its love

and this is love how?

plants want to get eatin by us

Well if that's the case why do they have thorns, and prickers; wouldn't they be without such things?

the best way to eat plantlife would be to pick a few leaves or fruit off it so the plant will stay alive but modern humans being caught in the conundrum that we are most of us have to get our shit from grocery stowe's where the harvesting process is less spiritual...but like judge mathis said....times was rough...we had to make do

I bet if they could have had grocery stores back in the times before they would have took them.

as far as talking to cooked food...it couldn't hurt but its foolish to cook fruits and vegetables any which way

Have you ever ate a plant like a potato raw? it is wise to cook those

wufu
01-17-2013, 06:34 PM
pardon shelf eye don't know shit about feminine or masculine fruits...perhaps you could enlighten us

as far as grafting eye don't know too much about it...eye know red delicious apples are the original apple...om trying to google it but eye can't find the proper wordplay to get a list of the original fruits so eye give up!!!!!

There are feminine and masculine just as in everything. for plant foods: an avocado has 1 seed, cervix, etc and takes exactly 9 months to ripen just as the womb of a woman and her seed. plums & peaches have 1 seed as well and are also very curvy, just like a woman. straight and hard is more masculine. banana, cucumber=penis, peanuts have 2 seeds=balls (the main ingredient of shit like Viagra is derived from peanuts). figs are one of the oldest fruits and known for male fertility they grow in pairs and are full of seeds like balls. but even tho I'm a man feminine foods are still good for me as all things have both masculine and feminine qualities.

J-Cee
01-18-2013, 12:13 AM
lol cmon now ,fruits and veges have feelings?

LORD NOSE
01-18-2013, 10:18 AM
Positive expressions/words change the chemistry of any living thing

V4D3R
01-18-2013, 02:43 PM
Do what you want. A better controlled experiment would be one using aura imaging. Uncontrolled this info is useless and a waste of logical use of your time and thoughts. Bless anything you eat in a spiritual sense if it makes u feel at ease and not dis-eased. The mind and thought processing that happens when you eat is what's important. Eat when grateful and the organs act accordingly.

knewcheeze
01-18-2013, 03:06 PM
"I think you could pretend with plants, but why waste your time? I mean weather they like it, or not they will end up being ate"

mmmm....eye gotta respectfully disagree you really cannot pretend with them...but eye do agree that they will end up being 8 regardless of whom or what...the whole point is to talking lovingly to the plant so that when it enters your body it will give you much more love...mah definition of LOVE is being rewarded for ones actions or helping something get in the cycle of being rewarded for their actions as opposed to being punished!!!!...but to go deeper plants are just full of love...so even if you don't talk to the plant lovingly and even if you's a wicked sum bitch the plant will still show you love...this lesson isn't for religious folks...talking lovingly to the plantlife you's about to prepare is far superior to giving thanks to sum mystery God for your food...its more direct....

and this is love how?

sending the plant loving energy makes the plant wanna show you love once it enters your stomach...then you show the plants love by working to remove these fucking human being devils who got da planet on the brink of destruction

"Well if that's the case why do they have thorns, and prickers; wouldn't they be without such things? "

the majority of plantlife does not have thorns and prickers...its funny you should mention that cuz eye got a stinging nettle in a pot full of SUPERDIRT that eye took inside for the winter and its not known as an inside plant but that mothafucka is growing abundantly in mah room lookin all bright green and shit...there is a shortage of stinging nettle in mah area so om trying to get it propagating heavily....nevertheless this morning eye picked about 5 leaf's off dat mothafucka and once the saliva hits those stingers it dissolves them...

"I bet if they could have had grocery stores back in the times before they would have took them."

eye percieve there has always been grocery stores...its the oldest profession LOL

"Have you ever ate a plant like a potato raw? it is wise to cook those"

eye have 8 potato's raw....and mah goal is to be a raw foodist for life...eye would stick to eating sweet potato's...they are delicious raw...you can make chip out of them....eye would stay away from white potato's though

knewcheeze
01-18-2013, 03:11 PM
There are feminine and masculine just as in everything. for plant foods: an avocado has 1 seed, cervix, etc and takes exactly 9 months to ripen just as the womb of a woman and her seed. plums & peaches have 1 seed as well and are also very curvy, just like a woman. straight and hard is more masculine. banana, cucumber=penis, peanuts have 2 seeds=balls (the main ingredient of shit like Viagra is derived from peanuts). figs are one of the oldest fruits and known for male fertility they grow in pairs and are full of seeds like balls. but even tho I'm a man feminine foods are still good for me as all things have both masculine and feminine qualities.

say word!!!!!.....please continue elaborating on that!!!!!! avocado's are mah favorite fruit....dried figs are natues pop tart!!!! yolp...men would be very wise to nuture their feminine side....at the very least it will attract good women into your life which eye think all men want....except for these wutang corper's that are having sexual fantasies about knowcheeze sticking fruit in his ass!!!!!

knewcheeze
01-18-2013, 03:17 PM
Positive expressions/words change the chemistry of any living thing

say word...in Lynne McTaggarts book the intention experiement she talks about scientific experiments where compounds was separated and placed at distance from each other like across a river and they still reacted to each other...mah knowledge of text book science is limited so its hard to explain...nevertheless...thats why we should be very carefull who we have sex with....LOL...cuz that person's cells will be in your body for a very long time....

knewcheeze
01-18-2013, 03:23 PM
lol cmon now ,fruits and veges have feelings?

they do....and if you get to know plants they will teach you things...as eye have said time and time again....during mah 10 day fast eye had a dream where eye was looking for goldenrod in a field full of yellow flowered plants....after the 10 days eye 8 sum goldenrod from da woooooods and that night eye met an angel or god or whoever she is...eye had never gotten so high into the spirit realm ever and eye hadn't smoked weed in a month....Rashan Abdul Hakim says that if we are really in tune with ourselves plants can heal us without us even consuming them....the great black mystic da Count of Saint Germain only 8 plants from the ground up...eye hypothesize he did that so he wouldn't kill them

Face of the Golden Falcon
01-18-2013, 05:25 PM
^
This is how basically all indigenous shamans, medicine men, healers etc, say they originally attained their knowledge of healing herbs. While modern science can't fathom it and insist that it would have been a case of deduction where the healer whilst himself or someone else was sick (and possibly dieing!) would frantically try any herb they could and eventually they found somthing that works. Which obviously sounds completely idiotic.

When they are asked themselves how they did they say the plants told them.

food for thought
01-18-2013, 05:36 PM
^good post

cj wisty
01-18-2013, 05:55 PM
jesus this thread is on some pseudoscientific bullshit with people listening to "scientists" who cant follow the scientific method, confusing physical energy (the ability to do work) with emotional energy (metabolism in brain neurons), making bizarre conclusions because they would rather see the world operate in the manner they want it to operate rather than seeing how it actually operates, and pretending certain fruits are more masculine/feminine than others when fruits are basicly just a plants ovaries so its as stupid as asking if a woman has a masculine or feminine ovary (this could actually fit in with my earlier point about people wanting to see the world operate as they want it to and so they think men should act a certain way and decide these things are universal masculine qualities).

its interesting though. it gives a glimpse of how ancient cultures such as romans nubians aztecs persians greeks etc thought about their world and its surroundings.

wufu
01-19-2013, 02:51 AM
say word!!!!!.....please continue elaborating on that!!!!!! avocado's are mah favorite fruit....dried figs are natues pop tart!!!! yolp...men would be very wise to nuture their feminine side....at the very least it will attract good women into your life which eye think all men want....except for these wutang corper's that are having sexual fantasies about knowcheeze sticking fruit in his ass!!!!!

True on attracting women. Everything that grows is a reflection of us so every part of our body is reflected throughout the universe. galaxy looks like hurricane or flower that's cuz it's designed after one of the shapes the universe is built from (in this case a spiral). check sacred geometry. as in plant life they are designed from these shapes so certain shaped foods target bodily functions based on that shape. I think there are 5 shapes the universe is built from. check this... finger is made of 3 parts, foot leg thigh is 3 parts, hand forearm bicep is 3, then legs, torso, head is 3. so, foods that grow underground are good for the legs, foods that grow above ground good for torso area, and foods u must reach high for are good for head.

wufu
01-19-2013, 02:54 AM
^ to help visualize: a tree's base (legs) are the roots, torso is trunk, highest points are head.

wufu
01-19-2013, 03:06 AM
jesus this thread is on some pseudoscientific bullshit with people listening to "scientists" who cant follow the scientific method, confusing physical energy (the ability to do work) with emotional energy (metabolism in brain neurons), making bizarre conclusions because they would rather see the world operate in the manner they want it to operate rather than seeing how it actually operates, and pretending certain fruits are more masculine/feminine than others when fruits are basicly just a plants ovaries so its as stupid as asking if a woman has a masculine or feminine ovary (this could actually fit in with my earlier point about people wanting to see the world operate as they want it to and so they think men should act a certain way and decide these things are universal masculine qualities).

its interesting though. it gives a glimpse of how ancient cultures such as romans nubians aztecs persians greeks etc thought about their world and its surroundings.

the single greatest symptom of being prideful, wrong, opposed to natural flowing change, and just wrong but are too prideful to admit, is when someone gets angry during conversation, overly aggressive, slanderous or name calling, or belittling. to mirror what you just said is kinda like this: this post is bullshit (because I don't know or have never heard shit about it. and my frame of reference is so limited on this subject) yet I have a sense of it's importance so I have to yell in order to be recognized at all.

sorry that goes for anyone ever who does what was just characterized not just u

cj wisty
01-19-2013, 08:13 AM
the single greatest symptom of being prideful, wrong, opposed to natural flowing change, and just wrong but are too prideful to admit, is when someone gets angry during conversation, overly aggressive, slanderous or name calling, or belittling. to mirror what you just said is kinda like this: this post is bullshit (because I don't know or have never heard shit about it. and my frame of reference is so limited on this subject) yet I have a sense of it's importance so I have to yell in order to be recognized at all.

sorry that goes for anyone ever who does what was just characterized not just u

dude u just said that fruits can be male or female which isnt even possible.

a male is the sex which produces sperm.

and on the other side a female is the sex which produces the eggs/ova.

fruits dont do any of those things. the fruit is the ovary. it contains the seeds and the ovary grows until it becomes a fruit.

http://courses.bio.indiana.edu/L104-Bonner/F08/images08/L33/fruit.jpg

its as stupid as trying to say a womb is male or female.

ur reasoning is also terrible.

"peanuts have 2 seeds=balls"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. the seed is basicly an embryo surrounded by a hard covering. balls are what produce sperm. completely different things.

knewcheeze
01-20-2013, 11:27 AM
True on attracting women. Everything that grows is a reflection of us so every part of our body is reflected throughout the universe. galaxy looks like hurricane or flower that's cuz it's designed after one of the shapes the universe is built from (in this case a spiral). check sacred geometry. as in plant life they are designed from these shapes so certain shaped foods target bodily functions based on that shape. I think there are 5 shapes the universe is built from. check this... finger is made of 3 parts, foot leg thigh is 3 parts, hand forearm bicep is 3, then legs, torso, head is 3. so, foods that grow underground are good for the legs, foods that grow above ground good for torso area, and foods u must reach high for are good for head.

thats sum lovely self styled wee-uhz-dome right chear...in regards to plants and being our original teachers...the gob of cum from da vagina in mah brain that eye was about to squirt on everyone dealt with music and divine geometry/supreme math...and here you go talking about sacred geometry...but yeah...eye went to college for 2 years studying jazz performance....and then dropped out....eye basically learned everything eye needed to learn(two-five One chord progression science) and realized eye was just gonna be riding the rest of the 2 years out getting pussy from shady social climber ass bitches and whatnot so eye got on sum buddah shit and dropped out and got a job at a moving company...anywho....mah new music teacher became the female ENTITY that appears when you smoke dat weed and shit...and eye learned more from her than any teacher...piano playing...beat making....drumming...the mathmatics of western music theory...she was the one who taught me the most important lessons and that was the divine geometry in music....its hard to explain but for example...when eye get in "the zone" and improvising off da top of the head on sum jazz tunes eye be up in the spirit realm and om cee-ing shapes and colors and shit....its like eye can hear what eye wanna play in mah head before hand and for the most part eye can then play what eye hear in mah head onto the piano keys off da top of the dome type shit....or when om making beats in "the zone"(smoked out LOL) eye could hear a certain junxpostitioning rhythm that comes out of something thats off beat to the main track....the point is weed smoke has taught me a whole bunch of shit......thats how eye know that plants want to be eatin by us.....but thats sum ill shit you posted...so ill in fact eye really can't even make a decent coment about it....LOL....so if you wanna continue please please please do....PEACE!!!!!!!!!

wufu
01-20-2013, 12:54 PM
dude u just said that fruits can be male or female which isnt even possible.

use your imagination here (einstein, "imagination is greater than knowledge." our brain and it's electric connections reflect the universe and stars, black holes and everything else in it - our brain is a microcosm of the universe as we are all created in the same plane of existence we are all one. listen to the beginning of black jesus from ironman album for some wu reference).

could it be possible that a brain looks and has the same features as a walnut - skull, left/right hemisphere and everything? what's a "kidney" bean? a carrot is good for the eyes, right? slice one in half and look at it - it looks just like an eye and it sees depth (long) like a carrot is long. celery is nearly 25% sodium, is long and hard and snaps, just like a bone. taste one - it's water and salt. when our body is deprived of sodium it pulls it from the bones. eat sea salt with for hundreds of beneficial reasons mainly it cleans out shit from every body system. an apple a day keeps the doctor away - slice an apple in half the from side to side (not top to bottom) and you'll find a 5-pointed star (one of the sacred geometric shapes that the universe is built from), just like our 5-pointed bodies (a.l.l.a.h. arm leg leg arm head).

could it be possible that a banana with it's long fleshy outter and seed-filled inner looks more like a penis than a peach does? could a peach look more like a curvy, nectar-filled, 1-seeded feminine part than a banana does?

that's all i meant by fruits being masculine and feminine. not that they are exactly feminine and masculine like us, just as we aren't exactly masculine and feminine like the sun and the moon (one is masculine and one feminine).

a male is the sex which produces sperm.

and on the other side a female is the sex which produces the eggs/ova.

fruits dont do any of those things. the fruit is the ovary. it contains the seeds and the ovary grows until it becomes a fruit.

http://courses.bio.indiana.edu/L104-Bonner/F08/images08/L33/fruit.jpg

hadn't seen something like this thx for the info.

its as stupid as trying to say a womb is male or female.

ur reasoning is also terrible.

"peanuts have 2 seeds=balls"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. the seed is basicly an embryo surrounded by a hard covering. balls are what produce sperm. completely different things..

wufu
01-20-2013, 01:02 PM
thats sum lovely self styled wee-uhz-dome right chear...in regards to plants and being our original teachers...the gob of cum from da vagina in mah brain that eye was about to squirt on everyone dealt with music and divine geometry/supreme math...and here you go talking about sacred geometry...but yeah...eye went to college for 2 years studying jazz performance....and then dropped out....eye basically learned everything eye needed to learn(two-five One chord progression science) and realized eye was just gonna be riding the rest of the 2 years out getting pussy from shady social climber ass bitches and whatnot so eye got on sum buddah shit and dropped out and got a job at a moving company...anywho....mah new music teacher became the female ENTITY that appears when you smoke dat weed and shit...and eye learned more from her than any teacher...piano playing...beat making....drumming...the mathmatics of western music theory...she was the one who taught me the most important lessons and that was the divine geometry in music....its hard to explain but for example...when eye get in "the zone" and improvising off da top of the head on sum jazz tunes eye be up in the spirit realm and om cee-ing shapes and colors and shit....its like eye can hear what eye wanna play in mah head before hand and for the most part eye can then play what eye hear in mah head onto the piano keys off da top of the dome type shit....or when om making beats in "the zone"(smoked out LOL) eye could hear a certain junxpostitioning rhythm that comes out of something thats off beat to the main track....the point is weed smoke has taught me a whole bunch of shit......thats how eye know that plants want to be eatin by us.....but thats sum ill shit you posted...so ill in fact eye really can't even make a decent coment about it....LOL....so if you wanna continue please please please do....PEACE!!!!!!!!!

that's awesome to see and feel the notes and just play them back. our mind's eye sees all all the time so for us to see it it's great! did you know that our heart is the first organ that grows when we're just a bunch of cells growing in the womb. egyptians took out the brains of the dead but left the heart. our gut feeling, our first instinct, is all from the heart - which has it's own powers (as we say our brain does). so lead with your heart and let your brain figure it out after. the brain and heart are similar - half calculator and half equation writer. but the brain is more a calculator and the heart is more the writer.

noel411
01-21-2013, 08:13 PM
So can you talk your food into being good for you by threatening it? Like if I was about to eat a carrot and I gripped it tightly and said "you fucking better give me some good vitamins and nutrients or else I'll track down the crop you came from and poison the whole fucking thing", do you think you could scare it into being good for you?

hectis
01-21-2013, 10:29 PM
lol you do realize that when you get a fruit, or veggie it's already dead right?

netscape check two
01-21-2013, 10:33 PM
lol you do realize that when you get a fruit, or veggie it's already dead right?

MU2X88ooLoc

wufu
01-22-2013, 12:00 AM

are u dead once you're cut from the cord of your mother?

stick a "dead" piece of celery back in water and watch it keep growing.

put a dried bean into water and watch it sprout.

I'd say it's dead once it has decayed needless to say... but until it's turned black it's something with life still in it

wufu
01-22-2013, 12:03 AM
So can you talk your food into being good for you by threatening it? Like if I was about to eat a carrot and I gripped it tightly and said "you fucking better give me some good vitamins and nutrients or else I'll track down the crop you came from and poison the whole fucking thing", do you think you could scare it into being good for you?

the thing is - it recognizes god when he is in it's presence. "being good for you" yes always.

made in the image AND likeness

BrokenWrists
01-22-2013, 03:51 AM
Giving intentions to water:

tAvzsjcBtx8

From learning how to manipulate energy. I was told i can use it to influence everything from food to the universe for the good.

D.projectile
01-22-2013, 05:27 AM

read the thread. nobody said that

knewcheeze
01-22-2013, 10:24 AM

I'd say it's dead once it has decayed needless to say... but until it's turned black it's something with life still in it

why equal's self...and eye made this exact point earlier in this thread so obviously "hectis" isn't reading all mah responses which is understandable when these mothafuckin threads get past 5 pages...

but yes...as eye said eye used to work in food preperation...the boxes of greens would come in looking unhealthy and dull and we would soak them in water and 30 minutes later they would be green and looking healthy again...

eye recently got a whole shitload of homegrown beets...like 30 of them mothafuckas....they have amazing shelf life by the way...and eye took em out the fridge to thaw out and kept em in mah room for like a week and they actually started growing new green leafs just sitting there...it was amazing...

on the other...you kill an animal and its dead....if eye could quote Delroy Lindo's right hand man in damovie malcolm X...its dead....dead dead dead....

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-22-2013, 10:41 AM
it's always interesting and slightly depressing reading the intellectual musings of barely literate junior high dropouts

D.projectile
01-22-2013, 10:48 AM
it's always interesting and slightly depressing reading the intellectual musings of barely literate junior high dropouts

is someone forcing u to read things u dont wanna?? lol

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-22-2013, 12:27 PM
oh i forgot to say it's really amusing; where did i say i didn't want to read it, faggot? this is good stuff

knewcheeze
01-22-2013, 05:39 PM
Giving intentions to water:

tAvzsjcBtx8

From learning how to manipulate energy. I was told i can use it to influence everything from food to the universe for the good.

yolp

knewcheeze
01-22-2013, 05:55 PM
[QUOTE=Dr. Simon Hurt;2298663]oh i forgot to say it's really amusing; where did i say i didn't want to read it, faggot? this is good stuff[/QUOTE

eye can't speak for brother Projectile but om guessing he's wondering why instead of being a sissy ass passive aggressive asshole (from the safety of being behind a computer screen eye might add) why don't u just not read the shit and save your self the karmic retribution you gonna recieve from the universal scales of justice and save us from having to read your faggot ass comments...but om just speculating doe

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-22-2013, 06:19 PM
hahahahaha

EAGLE EYE
01-22-2013, 06:41 PM
but om just speculating doe

hectis
01-23-2013, 12:14 PM

Right, but still talking to your food won't make it any more better for you.

beautifulrock
01-23-2013, 02:59 PM
http://rgbydyvkcn.dyncdn.me/posters2/5/536463c3772919fe1216a0aff0f678df2f35c5a0.jpg
I would definitely talk to these before I sucked the milk out of them.

knewcheeze
01-24-2013, 11:58 AM
http://rgbydyvkcn.dyncdn.me/posters2/5/536463c3772919fe1216a0aff0f678df2f35c5a0.jpg
I would definitely talk to these before I sucked the milk out of them.

yeah you better cuz dat bitch looks like she got mad toxins up in her body!!!!!!!!! Eye only have sex with health nut bitches but hey....thats just me....

knewcheeze
01-24-2013, 12:06 PM
that's awesome to see and feel the notes and just play them back. our mind's eye sees all all the time so for us to see it it's great! did you know that our heart is the first organ that grows when we're just a bunch of cells growing in the womb. egyptians took out the brains of the dead but left the heart. our gut feeling, our first instinct, is all from the heart - which has it's own powers (as we say our brain does). so lead with your heart and let your brain figure it out after. the brain and heart are similar - half calculator and half equation writer. but the brain is more a calculator and the heart is more the writer.

"om so immersed(????) from the heart because om god...but om cold blooded in the mind....don't let me make my mind up!!!!"--Popa Wu from the Khalik Allah Popa Wu documentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0qzZSg6fz0

dayum...you fuckin awesome wufu...please continue...eye want more...more more more!!!!!!

wufu
01-25-2013, 03:45 AM
the body completely regenerates itself every 40 days or somewhere around there. salt was used back in the day to pack onto meat to preserve it for long periods of time. if u ingest sodium benzoate, mono sodium glutemate, and other preservatives they will preserve your cells which are trying to shed off and grow anew therefore creating wrinkles, old age, premature death.

but pure salt is good for you. it ultimately balances your hydration. but it also cleans out your body from impurities. so eat sea salt with your food.

wufu
01-25-2013, 03:55 AM
oh, here's something to live by: IF YOU WOULDN'T EAT IT DON'T PUT IT ON YOUR SKIN.

example: deodorant, Chapstick, shampoos, cologne, powders.

if u ate a piece of your deodorant or some of your shampoo you'd be near death depending on how much u ate. why rub that shit on your skin which will absorb it into your bloodstream anyways?????

there's healthy all natural plant-based alternatives to all those products.

the more chapstick u use the more your lips will peel in the end because you're slowing topically injecting them with the list of ingredients on the back. nail polish shit to "help" your nails?? to turn your natural nails more like the ingredients on the back. and the worst is deodorant in such a vulnerable and close to vital organs spot.

knewcheeze
01-25-2013, 04:16 PM
the body completely regenerates itself every 40 days or somewhere around there. salt was used back in the day to pack onto meat to preserve it for long periods of time. if u ingest sodium benzoate, mono sodium glutemate, and other preservatives they will preserve your cells which are trying to shed off and grow anew therefore creating wrinkles, old age, premature death.

but pure salt is good for you. it ultimately balances your hydration. but it also cleans out your body from impurities. so eat sea salt with your food.

yolp....nothing like pink himalayin salt!!!!!! When eye finally do start mah fast eye think om gonna sprinkle a little of it in mah water because eye have read somewhere that it kinda recreates the naturally occuring minerals in spring water....also...eye searched your 60 something posts and eye stumbled upon Don Tolman....thanks!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V23Q_NQwKYw

knewcheeze
01-25-2013, 04:20 PM
oh, here's something to live by: IF YOU WOULDN'T EAT IT DON'T PUT IT ON YOUR SKIN.

example: deodorant, Chapstick, shampoos, cologne, powders.

if u ate a piece of your deodorant or some of your shampoo you'd be near death depending on how much u ate. why rub that shit on your skin which will absorb it into your bloodstream anyways?????

there's healthy all natural plant-based alternatives to all those products.

the more chapstick u use the more your lips will peel in the end because you're slowing topically injecting them with the list of ingredients on the back. nail polish shit to "help" your nails?? to turn your natural nails more like the ingredients on the back. and the worst is deodorant in such a vulnerable and close to vital organs spot.

hell yay yuh!!!!...eye haven't used deoderent in 10 years...true true true....eye remember at mah job eye told mah co-workers that eye don't wear deoderent and they looked at me like eye was fuckin insane...eye ax'd them "have you ever smelled any kind of offensive odor from self"...they was like "nope"....once the body is internally hygenic body odor will be virtually non existant....however when you in the process of cleaning your body out you more than like gone stank!!!!

eye use a oil mixture of Patchaloui, Ylang Ylang and LAvender mixed with Ho Ho bah oil....basically just drink alot of water to keep your skin hydrated

knewcheeze
01-25-2013, 04:22 PM
anyways wufu...please continue...

EAGLE EYE
01-25-2013, 05:47 PM
hell yay yuh!!!!...eye haven't used deoderent in 10 years...true true true....eye remember at mah job eye told mah co-workers that eye don't wear deoderent and they looked at me like eye was fuckin insane...eye ax'd them "have you ever smelled any kind of offensive odor from self"...they was like "nope"....once the body is internally hygenic body odor will be virtually non existant....however when you in the process of cleaning your body out you more than like gone stank!!!!

eye use a oil mixture of Patchaloui, Ylang Ylang and LAvender mixed with Ho Ho bah oil....basically just drink alot of water to keep your skin hydrated

LOL

The things you tell yourself and also try to convince others with, so you won't have to come to grips with that fact you're a smelly little creep

but please do go on

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-25-2013, 07:31 PM
the body completely regenerates itself every 40 days or somewhere around there.

if you're talking about total regeneration time for all of the different cell types in the human body to regenerate, you're completely wrong

you can't drop science about the workings of the human body and get basic shit like that wrong

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-25-2013, 07:38 PM
also there are cells which don't regenerate at all; like teeth and oocytes (eggs) and cardiac tissue can take years to regenerate and neurons in some areas of the brain that never regenerate

i'm simplifying this for you because i'm pretty sure you and knowcheeze dropped out around junior high

wufu
01-26-2013, 03:51 AM
it's basic? what's the science? this is knowledge forum where's it at?

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-26-2013, 03:57 AM
in a high school biology textbook, bruh

wufu
01-26-2013, 04:06 AM
thx for the update dr. You're wrong in assuming my scholastic longevity. why the insult? the source of my info is a mixture of life experiences and a very wise teacher who's been sourced by others here. it's nothing new, in fact, it was how things were done/known before there were problems with our bodies. it's truly amazing knowledge just wish there were more "uneducated" minds here to learn. maybe a dr. doesn't need to learn anything new? I'll assume u don't know much more or else you would've enlightened us by now. before u go off on me for posting this dr., knowlege, wisdom, understanding and peace

wufu
01-26-2013, 04:09 AM
anyways wufu...please continue...

u got it. I'm ahead by mind over body balancing act is my next life's hobby

cj wisty
01-26-2013, 08:49 AM
use your imagination here (einstein, "imagination is greater than knowledge." our brain and it's electric connections reflect the universe and stars, black holes and everything else in it - our brain is a microcosm of the universe as we are all created in the same plane of existence we are all one. listen to the beginning of black jesus from ironman album for some wu reference).

could it be possible that a brain looks and has the same features as a walnut - skull, left/right hemisphere and everything? what's a "kidney" bean? a carrot is good for the eyes, right? slice one in half and look at it - it looks just like an eye and it sees depth (long) like a carrot is long. celery is nearly 25% sodium, is long and hard and snaps, just like a bone. taste one - it's water and salt. when our body is deprived of sodium it pulls it from the bones. eat sea salt with for hundreds of beneficial reasons mainly it cleans out shit from every body system. an apple a day keeps the doctor away - slice an apple in half the from side to side (not top to bottom) and you'll find a 5-pointed star (one of the sacred geometric shapes that the universe is built from), just like our 5-pointed bodies (a.l.l.a.h. arm leg leg arm head).

could it be possible that a banana with it's long fleshy outter and seed-filled inner looks more like a penis than a peach does? could a peach look more like a curvy, nectar-filled, 1-seeded feminine part than a banana does?

that's all i meant by fruits being masculine and feminine. not that they are exactly feminine and masculine like us, just as we aren't exactly masculine and feminine like the sun and the moon (one is masculine and one feminine).

imagination might be "greater" than knowledge but that doesnt mean its more factual or correct than knowledge.

how exactly does our mind reflect the universe. we only know 5% or less of the universe so how can u possibly know that.

"we are all created in the same plane of existence we are all one." that doesnt make sense. if i make 2 pots in the same place those pots can still be seperate entities and not necessarily from the same essence and therefore the pots are not "one".

listening to hip hop for education is stupid.

ur descriptions of fruit are extremely flawed. it comes from a human perspective not a worldwide or universal one.

human females often wear lots of make up trying to look attractive in order to attract a "mate". but if you look at other species its he males who try to look attractive. another example is the female T rex being more aggressive and bigger than the male.

when it comes down to it the only worldwide masculine quality is the ability to produce sperm and the only female quality is the ability to produce eggs.

all bananas aren long http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/eb/Inside_a_wild-type_banana.jpg

christians also think of apples as a sin of sign. the greeks thought of apples as a sign of love.

so why is ur description right and theirs wrong. the five pointed star is also a sign of communism. its also a sign of the 5 senses or 5 inward wits. its even a sign for the devil. also why just humans. other animals have 4 limbs and a head. again what about people allergic to apples.

im intersted in whether u think the sun is masculine or feminine. in ancient egypt all solar deities were considered goddesses. also sol in norse mythology is a female. but the romans and aztecs thought it was a male.

01-26-2013, 08:56 AM
what does the rest of the maths team think about bananas?

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy213/irondan1/seniormathsteamthumb.jpg

cj wisty
01-26-2013, 09:06 AM
yes we stick them up our anuses as well.

01-26-2013, 09:12 AM
I don't see how that is going to help with maths. Unless you are calculating the appropriate angles and thrust velocity of bananal stimulation.

cj wisty
01-26-2013, 09:26 AM
I don't see how that is going to help with maths. Unless you are calculating the appropriate angles and thrust velocity of bananal stimulation.

the maths team isnt all about maths. we can get down and dirty as well. but i think ur right, we should invlove maths in it.

maybe we could use ur hoarded jewish gold to fund this bananal stimulation

knewcheeze
01-26-2013, 10:16 AM
LOL

The things you tell yourself and also try to convince others with, so you won't have to come to grips with that fact you're a smelly little creep

but please do go on

the type of pussy sissy passive aggressive shit that you posted up in this thread(from the safety of being behind a computer screen eye might add) shows and proves beyond a shadow of a doubt who the real creep is....LOL...and eye cee that big slice of beef you fuckin wit....thats why you stink....thats why you NEED to wear deoderent....mah body is internally hygenic and thats why eye have no need to wear deoderent...om always getting compliments from females about how good eye smell....matter of fact last summer eye let mah girlfriend talk me into busting a nut in her mouth and she said it tasted like sweet spring water...don't be jealous you stinky ass cave dwelling wolf titty milk drinking ass bitch just cuz you on sum neanderthal shit....LOL....get a colonic bitch

knewcheeze
01-26-2013, 10:20 AM
also there are cells which don't regenerate at all; like teeth and oocytes (eggs) and cardiac tissue can take years to regenerate and neurons in some areas of the brain that never regenerate

i'm simplifying this for you because i'm pretty sure you and knowcheeze dropped out around junior high

if you wanted to get pure knowledge thats gonna benefit humanity...eye mean real knowledge...not knowledge thats used to enslave people and keep em on a dumb dumb mental state like you and rakimkoolgrap and the rest of the anal penetraters....the best thing you could do is drop out of school around junior high!!!!!! public schools creates slaves and slavemasters

hectis
01-26-2013, 12:01 PM
I forgot what the point of this thread was....

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2013, 12:51 PM
the type of pussy sissy passive aggressive shit that you posted up in this thread(from the safety of being behind a computer screen eye might add) shows and proves beyond a shadow of a doubt who the real creep is....LOL...and eye cee that big slice of beef you fuckin wit....thats why you stink....thats why you NEED to wear deoderent....mah body is internally hygenic and thats why eye have no need to wear deoderent...om always getting compliments from females about how good eye smell....matter of fact last summer eye let mah girlfriend talk me into busting a nut in her mouth and she said it tasted like sweet spring water...don't be jealous you stinky ass cave dwelling wolf titty milk drinking ass bitch just cuz you on sum neanderthal shit....LOL....get a colonic bitch

LOL ktl is like a cesspool for stinky jr. high drop outs who hold Masters in psuedo science

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-26-2013, 01:03 PM
LOL ktl is like a cesspool for stinky jr. high drop outs who hold Masters in psuedo science

yes
and
case in point

if you wanted to get pure knowledge thats gonna benefit humanity...eye mean real knowledge...not knowledge thats used to enslave people and keep em on a dumb dumb mental state like you and rakimkoolgrap and the rest of the anal penetraters....the best thing you could do is drop out of school around junior high!!!!!! public schools creates slaves and slavemasters

hahahaha
what a sloppy vagina

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2013, 01:03 PM
the best thing you could do is drop out of school around junior high!!!!!! public schools creates slaves and slavemasters

Lmao

Watching stinky here attempt to balance a simple equation or divide up a dinner bill would be hilarious. Maybe our in-house mathlete rakimkooolgrap can be his tutor.

knewcheeze
01-26-2013, 01:24 PM
Lmao

Watching stinky here attempt to balance a simple equation or divide up a dinner bill would be hilarious. Maybe our in-house mathlete rakimkooolgrap can be his tutor.

huh?

you the one who has to put chemicals on your skin so that nobody is offended by your odor....you have to literally poison yourself so nobody is offended by your odor....you stink...not eye...

doesn't it concern you that the only people who agreeing with you is people who are obsessed with anal penetration?

you can keep on believing that your educational system is so great but the fact of the matter is your educational system has the planet on the brink of destruction....

yaw need to stop...people like you are the reason certain people believe all white people are devils...

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2013, 01:28 PM
HahahahHHa

This cannot be a real account. This has to be some sort of demented past time of low key trolling. No one could be this much of a smelly lame.

knewcheeze
01-26-2013, 01:31 PM
HahahahHHa

This cannot be a real account. This has to be some sort of demented past time of low key trolling. No one could be this much of a smelly lame.

eye got 2 questions...

do you wear deoderent?

and what city do you live in?

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2013, 01:32 PM
Bahahahaha

What a fucking creep!

knewcheeze
01-26-2013, 01:32 PM
answer da question bitch

do you wear deoderent?

and

what city do you live in?

netscape check two
01-26-2013, 01:34 PM

I can cee what you mean about being very hygenic.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/lionell78/424188_10150557762552810_1888455450_n_zpscce723bb. jpg

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2013, 01:44 PM
answer da question bitch

do you wear deoderent?

and

what city do you live in?

Oh I'm sorry..

But I dont take orders from smelly little beta male KTL dorks who hide behind a veil of anonymity.

You can't even spell 'deodorant' correctly. Pathetic.

knewcheeze
01-26-2013, 01:48 PM
hahahahahahahahahahaha...how does that photo denote being un-hygenic you fuckin net stalker?

knewcheeze
01-26-2013, 01:54 PM
Oh I'm sorry..

But I dont take orders from smelly little beta male KTL dorks who hide behind a veil of anonymity.

You can't even spell 'deodorant' correctly. Pathetic.

its not about taking orders...

you don't wanna admit that you wear deoderent cuz that would prove that you da one dat STINKS

you don't wanna admit where you live cuz you scared that om gonna come find you and put mah foot up in your ass

you just a coward...

eye live in annandale virginia....come and cee me anytime...and make sure you make those little snotty sarchastic comments when you cee me

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-26-2013, 02:42 PM
no one said "the educational system" is so great; it's just you're ignorant and uneducated. and i'm sure you smell like rancid balogna and anxiety.

you believe in unsubstantiated pseudoscience and then scoff at medical facts...you're a caricature, faggot.

and you know someone's a bitch when they start the "come cee me" nonsense..get a hobby, pussy

eye where deodurent, bruh

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2013, 03:37 PM
LOL fact:

99.9% of KTL posters are noodle armed, stinky white kids with dreadlocks that wear Che Guevara t-shirts

I think my comments really 'touched' this knowcheeze guy in a special way.

But yea.. meeting up to square off over internet drama is definitely what normal functioning adults resort too.

Palehorse taught you all so well

D.projectile
01-28-2013, 10:44 AM
[QUOTE=Dr. Simon Hurt;2298663]oh i forgot to say it's really amusing; where did i say i didn't want to read it, faggot? this is good stuff[/QUOTE

eye can't speak for brother Projectile but om guessing he's wondering why instead of being a sissy ass passive aggressive asshole (from the safety of being behind a computer screen eye might add) why don't u just not read the shit and save your self the karmic retribution you gonna recieve from the universal scales of justice and save us from having to read your faggot ass comments...but om just speculating doe

spot on. not sure why hes callin me a faggot..i aint dissed him

01-28-2013, 05:27 PM
[QUOTE=knowcheeze;2298728]

spot on. not sure why hes callin me a faggot..i aint dissed him

eye can't speak for brother pandemic, but it's probably because you a faggot.

LORD NOSE
01-28-2013, 05:47 PM
you see.....it's good to allow the devil to roam free sometimes

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-28-2013, 06:20 PM

true indeed, lord

eye let mah gurl taste mah seed and she said it taste like deodrent doe

D.projectile
01-29-2013, 03:07 PM
]

go sleep

D.projectile
01-29-2013, 03:12 PM
true indeed, lord

eye let mah gurl taste mah seed and she said it taste like deodrent doe

feeling big?

01-29-2013, 03:24 PM
]

go sleep

my name's dan and i posted myself all over and it's my mission to fly around the world on my own dime and knock the fuck out of sorry ass wu-corp members.

where you at son?

i'll take your lunch money

Edit: Then I will buy lunch and talk to it about what a pussy you are.

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-29-2013, 03:59 PM
feeling big?
pA-tz8ZCog8

D.projectile
01-30-2013, 11:05 AM
where you at son?

Harlesden-London

01-30-2013, 07:06 PM
Harlesden-London

bullshit, that's obviously made up.

D.projectile
01-30-2013, 07:16 PM
why do u say that? im from london

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-30-2013, 07:23 PM
Harlesden-London

that's where SID's from.

it's SID ain't it?

D.projectile
01-30-2013, 07:36 PM
that's where SID's from.

it's SID ain't it?

nah.

what sum1 from harlesden an account on dis?
whats his real name

knewcheeze
02-22-2013, 12:26 PM
PEACE!!!!!

okay...om back...u know....eye think mah subconshush mind might be damaged by reading the latest posts in this thread...so owl leave this thread alone...LOL....but what we learned???

a)People who disagree with knowcheeze in this thread have homosexual fantasies about sticking fruit up mah ass...keep your gay fantasies to yourself fuckin savages!!!!
b)People cannot beat knowcheeze in a fair debate so they have to resort to net stalking and posting up pictures that eye deleted off mah facebook wall like 5 months ago...you been net stalking knowcheeze for that long?????...om really flattered!!!....om actually glad you did that...but nevertheless....check two...you gonna catch a bad one for that net stalking shit...and for the law enforcement agencies monitoring this shit eye don't mean physical violence...om talking like mysteriously dying in your sleep type shit...SIDS for adults...Bunny Wailer on Leslie Kong type shit....enjoy your time here on earth bitch cuz its comming to a close....eye don't know how you got a hold of that shit...maybe it was Hoe-Nique mah pathological liar stinky pussy ex girlfriend...eye mean da bitch prank called me and made fake death threats against her own son....or maybe it was mah ex-ex girlfriend da skinny tortured artist diana ross lookin succubus bitch...or maybe it was mah borderline gay ex facebook friend brandon who is obsessed with anal sex...om not sure...all eye can say is eye be real nice to everybody but eye attract these types of people who wanna violate me and then when eye retaliate they start lying on me and shit...like om just supposed to take your abuse and still be cool....
c)Simon Hurt is a stinky fuckin creep and a coward...he smells so fuckin bad he gotta put chemicals on his armpits just to make it through a day without being known as "the stinky dude"....he's a fuckin creep because he makes little asshole comments from the safety of internet when in reality in real life he would get stomped da fuck out for acting like that....and he's a coward cuz he cannot even give a location of where he lives....

so yeah....its only right...check out mah youtube channel...this one is entitled "vegan porn"....LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmN9gESK7RQ

also....give mah "Free Lee Boyd Malvo" page that eye just opened up today a like...om seriously trying trying to get a legal fund together to get him out of jail...

https://www.facebook.com/mathyou.mathmatic

in closing....like eye said...annandale virginia AKA axum...you want it come and get it....om so easy to find....go to george mason library...om there everyfuckin day....eye will go down in history as one of the blackest men to ever walk the planet...and om going to war with alla yaw...

special thanks to D. Projectile and Lord Nose...also eternal praises is due to the Father Alllah(13X) for inadvertently placing self on an equal level with the Gods of the Bible and Quran!!!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!!

knewcheeze
02-22-2013, 12:31 PM
oh yeah and how could eye forget....pourin out a big assalamwa-lake to WUFU!!!!!!!

netscape check two
02-22-2013, 03:23 PM
PEACE!!!!!

okay...om back...u know....eye think mah subconshush mind might be damaged by reading the latest posts in this thread...so owl leave this thread alone...LOL....but what we learned???

a)People who disagree with knowcheeze in this thread have homosexual fantasies about sticking fruit up mah ass...keep your gay fantasies to yourself fuckin savages!!!!
b)People cannot beat knowcheeze in a fair debate so they have to resort to net stalking and posting up pictures that eye deleted off mah facebook wall like 5 months ago...you been net stalking knowcheeze for that long?????...om really flattered!!!....om actually glad you did that...but nevertheless....check two...you gonna catch a bad one for that net stalking shit...and for the law enforcement agencies monitoring this shit eye don't mean physical violence...om talking like mysteriously dying in your sleep type shit...SIDS for adults...Bunny Wailer on Leslie Kong type shit....enjoy your time here on earth bitch cuz its comming to a close....eye don't know how you got a hold of that shit...maybe it was Hoe-Nique mah pathological liar stinky pussy ex girlfriend...eye mean da bitch prank called me and made fake death threats against her own son....or maybe it was mah ex-ex girlfriend da skinny tortured artist diana ross lookin succubus bitch...or maybe it was mah borderline gay ex facebook friend brandon who is obsessed with anal sex...om not sure...all eye can say is eye be real nice to everybody but eye attract these types of people who wanna violate me and then when eye retaliate they start lying on me and shit...like om just supposed to take your abuse and still be cool....
c)Simon Hurt is a stinky fuckin creep and a coward...he smells so fuckin bad he gotta put chemicals on his armpits just to make it through a day without being known as "the stinky dude"....he's a fuckin creep because he makes little asshole comments from the safety of internet when in reality in real life he would get stomped da fuck out for acting like that....and he's a coward cuz he cannot even give a location of where he lives....

so yeah....its only right...check out mah youtube channel...this one is entitled "vegan porn"....LOL

also....give mah "Free Lee Boyd Malvo" page that eye just opened up today a like...om seriously trying trying to get a legal fund together to get him out of jail...

in closing....like eye said...annandale virginia AKA axum...you want it come and get it....om so easy to find....go to george mason library...om there everyfuckin day....eye will go down in history as one of the blackest men to ever walk the planet...and om going to war with alla yaw...

special thanks to D. Projectile and Lord Nose...also eternal praises is due to the Father Alllah(13X) for inadvertently placing self on an equal level with the Gods of the Bible and Quran!!!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!!

haha
red haired and freckled blackman,
I can understand why you're so embarrassed for others to see what you look like.. with your hair that hasn't been cleaned since Reagan was president and your bat cave beard that would take a few cans of organic Lysol to sanitize. Everybody thinks you're odd. father and mother allah do, and even cousin it allah thinks you're a weirdo. charles jones would switch seats if you were sitting next to him at the library interwebs.

Dirty Knowledge
02-26-2013, 12:37 AM
Fools are like

"Should we bless our Cheetos?"

Yes you should

EAGLE EYE
02-26-2013, 04:25 PM
PEACE!!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!!

This guy makes a reference to anal sex in like every post. Seems normal?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9n4ileTRi1r3506ho1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/e3e2933e27a07c83efadc7c1a4c0b5ec/tumblr_mir5js0eQC1qam8b5o1_500.gif

http://i.imgur.com/ZEXWrRY.png

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-26-2013, 07:56 PM
well he did make that video "eye love cummin"; probably meant in his face