the thing is in the past eminem has dissed the snot outta mase and puffy
"shit on brandy and mase" " sprayed puffy with mase" etc etc
now these guys are kinda under the same roof

mase hasnt contested to em's call out

i just find that weird and shiet

peace

Frank Drebin
11-07-2005, 02:14 AM
ill clarify it for you. M&M is a cock sniffer just takes stabs at people that cant do shit.

Ketchums
11-07-2005, 05:22 AM
Em always says random stuff about artists who are corny to him, i.e. NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, etc.; Mase and Brandy are no different

on a diff note though, Mase does his thing on the new G-Unit album....

Cheech Da WildKard
11-07-2005, 06:45 AM
Ma$e is signed to G-Unit ...nothin' to do with Eminem.

Welshkillabee
11-07-2005, 06:52 AM
Mase used to be "The shit" with Children of the Corn now hes just shit

baby jesus
11-07-2005, 11:26 AM
Hahaha I Agree I Thought It Was Gay That Eminem Always Dissed Mase Hard Then He Goes On The Lean Back Remix Song And Is Like Oh Now That We Got Mase Back. Thats Pretty Lame To Me.

Meta4
11-07-2005, 11:38 AM
I NEVER liked Mase at all. He just needed to never pic up a mic in the first place in my opinion.

CITY ZEEKER
11-07-2005, 01:03 PM
ggggg g unitt hahaha damn u shoulda sseen tht fool all up in the window shopper videoo welcome new member of the most faggot clique in the world G UNIT

CITY ZEEKER
11-07-2005, 01:03 PM
:fucku: ggggg g unitt hahaha damn u shoulda sseen tht fool all up in the window shopper videoo welcome new member of the most faggot clique in the world G UNIT

Frank Drebin
11-07-2005, 01:44 PM
any1 know how many people are signed to g unit now? every couple of days people post that some1 new is signed to g unit

tajeco
11-07-2005, 06:26 PM
damn pale kris, that's hilarious, you keep asking, and no one's answering. I think he felt like a puppet and wore the colorful flashy suits because Poop Daddy made him, kinda like Vanilla Ice.

baby jesus
11-07-2005, 09:26 PM
Maybe It's Because His Last Album Didnt Sell Well And Puff Said Fuck It But I Really Dont Know Though Thats Just A Guess.

Sideoutfox
11-07-2005, 10:20 PM
:fucku: ggggg g unitt hahaha damn u shoulda sseen tht fool all up in the window shopper videoo welcome new member of the most faggot clique in the world G UNIT
lol i know. i love the part when mase and 50 get popcorn at the stand, and then walk off real close together chuckling and smiling like a couple.

killabee_1993
11-08-2005, 05:19 AM
I heard that he only did that last album on Bad Boy because it was in his contract to do so. He didnt want to do it like that and in some interview I read, he said they made him write about certain stuff and be a certain way. I dont know if thats bullshit though. He said that 50 let him be himself and go back to Murda Ma$e. Also, In an XXL issue, Em was talking about how he used to be a big Mase fan and was blessed to be on the remix to "Lean Back" last summer with Mase and this was before Mase signing to G Unit. I find that odd if he had dissed him in the past. Well, I guess everybody can be contradictive. Never really been much of a mase fan and could care less whether he's on G Unit or Bad Boy, he puts me to sleep.

R3beLuTionAry
11-08-2005, 11:50 AM
ill clarify it for you. M&M is a cock sniffer just takes stabs at people that cant do shit.

is that a medaphor for 50 cent?

R3beLuTionAry
11-08-2005, 11:50 AM
weathermen motherfuckers