PDA

View Full Version : A lil somethin for the West coast cats....

Ketchums
11-07-2005, 04:35 AM
Who all is feelin the new Mack 10 album? I just heard it, and I'm really feelin it......maybe it's just me, but he's the only cat from Westside Connection that I'm really feelin nowadays - Ice Cube's movies are better than his raps, and I haven't really heard from WC in a while, but Mack 10's still goin strong.....I didn't like him much when he was on Cash Money, but I like the new album "Hustla's Handbook" a lot, looks like he's still doin his thing....

GSTYLE
11-07-2005, 12:49 PM
Only Mack 10 album i got is The Recipe, just average album really. Im waitin on Dub C's new shit!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-07-2005, 02:32 PM
My frend Andrew also said this album was off the hook but I have yet to hear it

PDTantisocial
11-07-2005, 05:57 PM
It's pretty good, I can bang out to some tracks, he was always easily my least favorite member of WSC though, I want some WC shit.

R3beLuTionAry
11-08-2005, 10:49 AM
no, us west coast cats reather listen to grouch, eligh, del, murs, oh no, madlib, murs, sunspot, scarub, zion i, aceyalone, phil the agony, luckiam.psc, lyrics born, opio, pep love, casual, souls of mischief, abstract rude or other shit like that

NIGHT MAYOR
11-08-2005, 02:23 PM
Ice Cube's movies are better than his raps,
hahaha even 'are we there yet' ? wait yes - ice cube lost it after death certificate