PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne Johnson's Snitch

CharlesJones
01-27-2013, 05:39 PM
This comes out February 22nd. Susan Sarandon, Benjamin Bratt, Michael T Williams who played the faggot drug dealer Omar on The Wire tv show is in this. Dwayne aka The Rock tries to help his son get outta prison for drug dealing because his son said he didn't sell drugs. So Dwayne goes undercover as a truck driver to help deliver drugs for the drug dealers who got his son set up. The previews look good and i wanna see it. I don't understand why Dwayne won't do more action movies like this instead of them wack movies he does. I'm surprised Susan Sarandon is in this because she usually doesn't do action movies.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-28-2013, 11:34 AM
I just can't take this dude seriously as an actor...the rock that is

check two
01-28-2013, 03:55 PM
I thought the Rock does a lot of action movies?

DUMBO
01-29-2013, 12:49 PM
Charles is the straight-to-video king. Keep the shitty movie updates coming.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
01-29-2013, 01:23 PM
Lmfao yo

CharlesJones
02-02-2013, 12:16 PM
Snitch isn't coming straight to video. It's coming to theatres and Check Two, The Rock hasn't done a lot of action movies. The Rundown, Walking Tall, Fast and the Furious 5 are the only action movies he's done. I can't really call Faster a action movie because it's more drama than action. The Rock is gonna be in the new GIJOE movie in March with Bruce Willis and Channing Tatum.

BRONZBODY
02-02-2013, 02:51 PM
I just can't take this dude seriously as an actor...the rock that is

true but he acts better than the god Hulk Hogan...lol

CharlesJones
02-23-2013, 03:47 PM
I saw Snitch today and i was disappointed. It didn't have a lot of action and the action didn't happen until the end.