6. California Love (original version)
7. Picture me Rollin'
8. How long will they mourn me?
9. Toss it up
10. Dear Mama
11. Alll about u
12. To live and die in L.A
13. Heartz of men

Basiclly this album is the sickest tracks Pac ever made. And it delivers. There are so many strong tracks. Whenever you Listen to Pac you can tell he means what he's saying. He isn't just story-telling this is his life. The best tracks are "So many tears", "Life goes on", "California Love", "Hail Mary" and "keep ya head up". Wheather or not you are a huge Pac fan or not, as a fan of Rap this is a mandatory. I would put this album up in my top 10.

Frank Drebin
11-07-2005, 12:47 PM
best money making idea ever by his fam/ record label

Wu-Tang 9
11-07-2005, 02:43 PM
i kinda like it...the thing is that it was released to soon. a lot of his other CDs came after the Greatest Hits. also some of his best tracks arent even on that CD. i would give it a 9/10

mowbs
11-07-2005, 04:00 PM
disc one

1. Keep ya head up
2. 2 of amerikaz most wanted
3. Temptations
4. God Bless the Dead
5. Hail Mary
6. Me against the World
7. How do u want it
8. So many tearz
9. Unconditional Love
10. Trapped
11. Life goes on
12. Hit 'em up

disc two

1. Troublesome '96
2. Brenda's got a baby
3. I ain't mad at cha
4. I get around
5. Changes
6. California Love (original version)
7. Picture me Rollin'
8. How long will they mourn me?
9. Toss it up
10. Dear Mama
11. Alll about u
12. To live and die in L.A
13. Heartz of men

Basiclly this album is the sickest tracks Pac ever made. And it delivers. There are so many strong tracks. Whenever you Listen to Pac you can tell he means what he's saying. He isn't just story-telling this is his life. The best tracks are "So many tears", "Life goes on", "California Love", "Hail Mary" and "keep ya head up". Wheather or not you are a huge Pac fan or not, as a fan of Rap this is a mandatory. I would put this album up in my top 10.
It is hard for me to review this because I am a pretty big Pac fan and I really don't think this is even close to his greatest tracks. But...it's not necessarily supposed to be that...it is supposed to be his most popular songs.

What is really great about the album is gave us 4 brand new and very good songs in Changes, God Bless the Dead, Troublesome 96 and Unconditional Love.

A lot of Pac's popular stuff I hate, such as I get Around, Toss it Up, All About U and How Do U Want It. It's tough to look at the selections album by album for anyone who is a big fan of 2Pac and agree those are the best from that album. most of these songs I hardly listen to any more.

But, I'm not trying to sound like an elitist. It is 2Pac and it is a pretty comprehensive overview of the hit singles and it has four great new songs, so I'll give it a 7/10.

RynMur
11-07-2005, 07:13 PM
This record shouldn't be in the top 10 records ever. It's a damn greatest hits album.

cap
11-08-2005, 09:43 AM
This Record Got Me In Too Hip-hop,so Its A Personal Classic
For A Long While This Was The Only Cd I Owned So I Played It To Death.

Therefore 10/10

CYENCE
11-15-2005, 09:41 AM
Pac had so many greatest hits they gotta come out with a part 2

I wanna see these songs

Ballad Of A Dead Souljah
Letter 2 the President
Violent
Shorty Wanna Be A Thug
Ambitionz Az a Ridah
When We Ride
Got My Mind Made Up
Against All Odds
Crooked Nigga Too
It Aint Easy
Death Around The Corner
Pour Out A Little Liquor
Pain
High Speed

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 12:49 PM
This is a great album...I love all 2pac music. I mean you can hit ha club wit his shit, get yo freak on, get yo political message on, go upside somebody head, or just listen to the shit and get in a zone. All purpose hip hop...he is the best

Brand New Funk
11-15-2005, 01:04 PM
It`s no All World.But it`s cool. 8/10

tacle
06-20-2006, 02:48 PM
Hold that, man shit has been bumped, 2 Pac 4 Ever!

Always gonna be...

tacle
06-20-2006, 02:50 PM
This is a great album...I love all 2pac music. I mean you can hit ha club wit his shit, get yo freak on, get yo political message on, go upside somebody head, or just listen to the shit and get in a zone. All purpose hip hop...he is the best

Very true indeed, deffinition.

Da Problem Child
06-20-2006, 07:19 PM
I had to stop listening to Pac for a minute cause i aint gonna lie that thug shit do have a influence on ya,but Pac is G.O.A.T on my list

energizer
06-20-2006, 09:36 PM
isnt the original california love only on this

tacle
06-21-2006, 09:07 AM
isnt the original california love only on this
Yea it is, personally though, i prefer the remix, beat is better.

energizer
06-21-2006, 02:02 PM
also, what about hit em up is that only on this album

pussy-with-teeth
06-22-2006, 06:59 AM
changes is one of the goat tracks ever imo...pacs flow was damn on that

Edgar Erebus
06-22-2006, 07:28 AM
Yeah, this is real greatest hits album. All song are F.I.Y.A.H.!!!!

Wit that I staret listening to Pac

tacle
06-22-2006, 09:03 AM
also, what about hit em up is that only on this album

Yea, hit 'em up was only on this, at first i thought he would of put it on all eyez on me, but no.

Grongle
07-05-2006, 05:40 AM
well its hiz Greatest Hits so its guna be Great init

beardman
07-07-2006, 02:14 PM
This is the greatest album ever. No other album has so much classics. However this album could have been even better, because they left a few classics out.

10/10!!
________
og kush pictures (http://trichomes.org/marijuana-strains/og-kush)

Sean
01-21-2007, 09:07 AM
Would have been better if they left out tracks like I Get Around and Toss It Up and included some stuff like Violent and I Don't Give A Fuck. Still, a very good album and as Cap said, this got me into Hip-Hop.

Something I've always wondered though, what is Pac talking about on God Bless The Dead when he says "rest in peace to my motherfucker Biggie Smalls"?

2L8Lit da croatianMC
02-07-2007, 12:33 PM
picture me rollin is one of my fav. tracks of Pac! I'm givin an 8 as one for both cd-s!

Unique-B
02-16-2007, 08:19 PM
Never gets boring.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-08-2007, 05:29 PM
this album is great, when I just want some 2Pac without skipping a song, I put this on....

claaa7
12-09-2007, 05:49 AM
i kinda like it...the thing is that it was released to soon. a lot of his other CDs came after the Greatest Hits. also some of his best tracks arent even on that CD. i would give it a 9/10

are you crazy, do you mean that they should include these bullshits track they humiliated pac with by doing after his death on a greatest hits?? that's a real disgrace, they should let the man rest in peace instead of trying to make so much money of music he would never put out there anyways. collaborations with nelly and what-not. it's real sad.

LuckyTheWonderDog
12-09-2007, 06:38 AM

It came out after he had died. That doesn't souind like too soon for a greatest hits album to me...

are you crazy, do you mean that they should include these bullshits track they humiliated pac with by doing after his death on a greatest hits?? that's a real disgrace, they should let the man rest in peace instead of trying to make so much money of music he would never put out there anyways. collaborations with nelly and what-not. it's real sad.

Well, they have now done just that:

http://www.amazon.com/Best-2Pac-Part-1-Thug-2Pac/dp/B000XQ1YOC
http://www.amazon.com/Best-2Pac-Part-2-Life-2Pac/dp/B000XQ1YOW/ref=pd_bxgy_m_text_b

buckshotstheone
12-10-2007, 02:10 PM
i never knew 2pac had "great" hits? i thought he only had shitty ones

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-10-2007, 02:17 PM
i never knew 2pac had "great" hits? i thought he only had shitty ones

my fav. wu-corp backpacker and his 2 cents...

LuckyTheWonderDog
12-10-2007, 03:35 PM
Haha yeah. I'm no 2pac fan, but don't feel the need to insult stuff I don't like. The guy had a shit load of talent. That's a fact whether you like his style or not.

buckshotstheone
12-10-2007, 05:35 PM
my fav. wu-corp backpacker and his 2 cents...

i may be a cracker, i may sometimes be a hater, but if there is one thing i am definately not it is a backpacker. been there, done that, and i believe the fact that i like Jay-Z and that i was bumpin' Make It Rain for like 2 months straight disqualifies me from being considered a backpacker

Tyler Durden
04-15-2008, 07:22 AM
10/10 for me
The label could have put a best of triple CD around 98/99 and it still would be 10/10
He had that many good tracks.

I wouldn't put this album in my top ten though, or top 100 for that matter.
Simply because I think its a bit of a cheat to put a best of album against normal albums.
Another good thing about Pacs Greatest Hits is that you get some new tracks too.
Classic .shit

Maccabee Ridah
09-21-2008, 08:02 AM
Very, very good album, gotta say even Superior, but not classic!! So many bangerz on this one!

Vote for 9!

P.E.A.C.E.