PDA

View Full Version : NastraDOOMus

iron_slang
06-21-2005, 05:12 PM
:mmmyah: ... yes troops. Nastradoomus, no spelling mistakes here. Plain & simple, nas has maaad talent, some of his albums may be weaknd by headz on production such as Nastradamus which was great to hear coz nas was gripping the mic but irritating to play over more than once because of the beats. this god has talent which i thought he lost after 'damus but it took a good selection of 9th wonder beats on God's Stepson to prove me wrong., Anyone heard the Nastradoomus album? anyone got the album for dedicated headz such as InI? i only heard the nastradoomus track and i see doom has given gems to nas' work; what are the other headz opinion?-peace

37thchamber
06-21-2005, 06:22 PM
ya that album is just old nas shit over old MF doom beats. just like 36 chambers of doom (old wu tang verses over old doom beats) nothing special at all, not a good buy , but something worth burning off the net for those hardcore doom fans

Krimewave
06-21-2005, 08:02 PM
yeah, it wasn't as good as it had the potential to be.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-21-2005, 08:11 PM
in my opinion the wrong DOOM beats were used......it should of had his better shit

k-man
06-21-2005, 08:13 PM
NastraDOOMus was good becaue I am a MF Doom fan. If I wasn't, I would of turned it off 10 seconds into the first track. Ya'll heard 36 Chambers Of Doom, right?

MFRowan
06-21-2005, 08:35 PM
i liked that song on 36 chambers, the camay mix "just another fool in love"

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-21-2005, 08:35 PM
yeah, i really REALLY was dissapointed with 36 Chambers of DOOM, they had some of the illest DOOM beats but the mix was FUCKING HORRIBLY OFFBEAT........I was just shocked