PDA

View Full Version : Kind of a warning

Ebo
11-07-2005, 03:28 PM
All "truth" should be thoroughly examined before accepting it beyond doubt.

A lot of people misinterpret belief in the way that they confuse it with knowledge:

I believe in God vs. I know God

Replace 'God' in this sentence with whatever you like.

Now belief isn't dangerous, it helps people, gives hope, but you have to understand that with every belief there's doubt.

Now acting on your beliefs as if they were facts makes this so dangerous.

I'm curious to see what you think about this.

It might not be to clear what my point is, but i'm basically trying to point out the differences in dealing with your own thoughts. Everyone should question their own beliefs all the time i think, until we know it to be false or fact.

I believe knowledge is beyond doubt

PJ FlemFlam
11-07-2005, 04:16 PM
peace famz,i guess you have to have faith with any,to believe(trust)something
you also have to perform works while practicing faith,your dead if your not feed'n knowledge to your head,i've been sleep'n to long,i also realize what my manz said hell razah becareful what you follow if you ain't about dat,oh yeah being double mind'd will leave you confuse'd,i'm so glad for the ones on here dat share info on some zhit i don't know,then one 'n da same you'll catch a phrase familiar with whatz been told in here,so peace

GENERAL WISE
11-07-2005, 04:43 PM
God helps us feel secure
enough said

sweet sista
04-05-2006, 03:12 AM

A lot of people misinterpret belief in the way that they confuse it with knowledge:

Now belief isn't dangerous, it helps people, gives hope, but you have to understand that with every belief there's doubt.

It might not be to clear what my point is, but i'm basically trying to point out the differences in dealing with your own thoughts. Everyone should question their own beliefs all the time i think, until we know it to be false or fact.

i agree, but how can you find God?

hectis
04-05-2006, 01:15 PM

THE FIRST THING U MUST DO IS GET THE KNOWLEDGE THAT IS ALWAYS THE BEST PLACE TO START U KNOW READ SOME BOOKS AND LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO ARE WISE AND BUILD WITH IN UR SELF IT IS NOT HARD TO FIND GOD HE IS ALWAYS AROUND

Aqua Luna
04-05-2006, 04:26 PM

You need to know who it is you are looking for -

If you don't know what he looks like, then you won't know it even if you were to find him.

dif de la rev
04-05-2006, 05:45 PM
belief is a feeling that it could be true/real. know is to be sure and grounded. to believe in god is to place everything in/on god. to know god is to take the reins per se from god.

Kong
04-05-2006, 06:24 PM

people need to use there own common sense when taking things in, its not really doubt in belief's its just knowing theres always things to learn.

is dangerous if people dont use there own mind with it all.

sweet sista
04-08-2006, 01:12 AM
You need to know who it is you are looking for -

If you don't know what he looks like, then you won't know it even if you were to find him.

ok, how does he look like?

Aqua Luna
04-08-2006, 01:19 AM
ok, how does he look like?
yeah...that's the best question!

He is Black, and he is Original meaning red, brown, yellow

not only that cuz that's just his physcial features -

you have to be able to tell truth from trick - knowledge

and belief from fact...

so you need to know who the devil is - that's the whiteman

now, don't think I'm saying the average white guy you see on the street is gonna try to do evil by you...

No, I'm talking about the current power structure of Eurpoean dominance on this planet.

The real truth is that you are God...a female version of him

And Allah can never manifest his power if you don't do it.

Allah's power is Truth and you can understand truth by studying Supreme Mathematics - which is the science of the universe...which is everything sun, moon and stars.

sweet sista
04-09-2006, 02:11 AM
yeah...that's the best question!

He is Black, and he is Original meaning red, brown, yellow

For God sake sista, how can God be a black man?
i mean God has the ability to bring dead back and can tell about the unseen and the future and all of that if he was a God then how come he doesn't have any of the god's quality?

The real truth is that you are God...a female version of him

yeah right, that suppose to sound like a compliment but you know i really canít get it. iím a human. humans are weak. humans need each other. God is strong and needs no one.

what do you mean that Allah can never manifest his power if i don't do it?!
i mean seariously, it doesn't make sense. i think a God shouldn't have a weaknesses. or else he can't be called a GOD.

Aqua Luna
04-09-2006, 04:11 AM
For God sake sista, how can God be a black man?
i mean God has the ability to bring dead back and can tell about the unseen and the future and all of that if he was a God then how come he doesn't have any of the god's quality?
Don't you know that after a person dies their body decomposes? So, after you die - you can't come back to life...that is science. You have never seen God do such a thing and noone ever has seen him do that. But, The Original Asiatic Blackman can bring a mentally dead person back to mental life with Truth...he can also use his mind to predict what happens in the future. The Original man can tell you about things that are unseen if he studies them.

yeah right, that suppose to sound like a compliment but you know i really canít get it. iím a human. humans are weak. humans need each other. God is strong and needs no one.
Actually it's not a compliment it's the Truth...Faith is dead with out works - God needs humans to bring about his will on Earth.

what do you mean that Allah can never manifest his power if i don't do it?!
i mean seariously, it doesn't make sense. i think a God shouldn't have a weaknesses. or else he can't be called a GOD.
I'm talking about the Truth...if people don't start understanding what the truth is then the Devil will continue to cause suffering.

thelion1856
04-09-2006, 04:20 AM
wait wait wait........hold up here......ummmm.... i always thought god was Woody Allen........Umm he's god right? right???? Woody Allen is god? Yeah this is what god looks like....

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/archive/00070/woody_allen_02_70935a.jpg
http://www.xzgames.com/tn9/images/woody_allen_33289a.jpg
http://img.interia.pl/rozrywka/nimg/drew_Woody_Allen_kontra_558554.jpg
http://ftd.de/asset/Image/2005/11/30/woody_allen_kl.jpg
http://www.xzgames.com/tn9/images/woody_allen_i_hollyw_15632f.jpg

sweet sista
04-11-2006, 02:16 AM
Don't you know that after a person dies their body decomposes? So, after you die - you can't come back to life...that is science. You have never seen God do such a thing and noone ever has seen him do that.

I sure didnít see god in person but I hope one day I will. So of course I didnít see him doiní it but I saw how some lands were turned from death to life. And the same happens to the plants so similarly he can bring us back to life.

But, The Original Asiatic Blackman can bring a mentally dead person back to mental life with Truth...he can also use his mind to predict what happens in the future. The Original man can tell you about things that are unseen if he studies them.

A lot of times you can see people who are considered as the best of the best of scientists after a long study they still make stupid mistakes. Could be in their very field and major or it could be in their daily life. If they were Gods they wouldnít have made mistakes after studying something and getting a degree at it.

Actually it's not a compliment it's the Truth...Faith is dead with out works - God needs humans to bring about his will on Earth..

If so, then what makes him a God?

I'm talking about the Truth...if people don't start understanding what the truth is then the Devil will continue to cause suffering.

I agree on that but the truth has to be really really the truth.

galt john galt
04-11-2006, 02:22 AM
. . . the truth has to be really really the truth.

how can the truth not really be the truth? doubt of truth comes from the perception of reality.

sweet sista
04-11-2006, 02:29 AM
how can the truth not really be the truth? doubt of truth comes from the perception of reality.

yeah but sometimes, the truth is in each one of us and if you go talk philosophically and make things more complicated you will end up into something else. Away from truth.

Donít get me wrong i believe that there are philosophies in almost everything but those philosophies donít complicate one's life.

Truth is obvious but sometimes some peopleís pain created some sort of gap to see it! They think they got the truth they really donít.

Aqueous Moon
04-11-2006, 02:36 AM
I sure didnít see god in person but I hope one day I will. So of course I didnít see him doiní it but I saw how some lands were turned from death to life. And the same happens to the plants so similarly he can bring us back to life.
wow...ok, I leave you with that illusion if that makes sense to you

A lot of times you can see people who are considered as the best of the best of scientists after a long study they still make stupid mistakes. Could be in their very field and major or it could be in their daily life. If they were Gods they wouldnít have made mistakes after studying something and getting a degree at it.
I ain't talking bout no degree carrying European cuz they been institutionalized scientists - I am talking about the Original Asiatic Blackman...try to follow me. God is alive and he walks the planet in human form.
If so, then what makes him a God?
Knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. And the ability to teach it to the human families of the Earth

I agree on that but the truth has to be really really the truth.

How can you possibly tell the difference between Truth and falsehood when you have already admitted that you don't know who God is and you said you don't know what he looks like.

So, the devil can easily fool you into thinking that he is God, you just have to many beliefs..you need to know for yourself.

That means you need to have a open mind so you can think outside of the box and find out who lied to you.

galt john galt
04-11-2006, 02:40 AM
yeah but sometimes, the truth is in each one of us and if you go talk philosophically and make things more complicated you will end up into something else. Away from truth.

Donít get me wrong i believe that there are philosophies in almost everything but those philosophies donít complicate one's life.

Truth is obvious but sometimes some peopleís pain created some sort of gap to see it! They think they got the truth they really donít.

thats the politics of philosophy to split the 'moral fiber' of a person into split hairs that 'cover their eyes'.

the less worded a philosophy the more easily to remember. so you have a simple philosophy as to god truth and reality?

pain is fire that results in smoke that disorients the person. until told/shown a lie not truth they will have have any remedy to that affliction.

sweet sista
04-12-2006, 12:33 AM
wow...ok, I leave you with that illusion if that makes sense to you
illusion?! and what is the reality? to consider myself the female version of God?!

Knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. And the ability to teach it to the human families of the Earth

these things are common with all humans. all races, all HUMANs!
the things that make someone a god are the things that only can God do.
having knowledge just make us a knowledgeable. having godly powers make us Gods .other than that, i think not!

How can you possibly tell the difference between Truth and falsehood when you have already admitted that you don't know who God is and you said you don't know what he looks like.

So, the devil can easily fool you into thinking that he is God, you just have to many beliefs..you need to know for yourself.

i know that God is the one who created me. and yeah again you're right i don't know how does he look like.

the devil can't fool me cuz the old-fashioned style of dupin' people that the devil usually use by making people commit crimes and etc. everyone knows it. i can't think of him as God cuz God doesn't demand evil.

That means you need to have a open mind so you can think outside of the box and find out who lied to you

if i assumed that in one period in my life, someone lied to me. isn't it about time to find out that my faith was nothing but a lie? i mean that IF having my faith in God considered as a lie. and IF i assumed that someone lied to me.

i'm grown now and independent now why i can't take the truth you're talking about? why it doesn't make sense?

Sicka than aidZ
04-12-2006, 12:38 AM

lost me at "truth"