PDA

View Full Version : Die hard 5

PANDA PISS
02-16-2013, 12:44 PM
Im about to watch, anyone seen it yet? I already know its gonna stink. lets trash it for shits and giggles.

beautifulrock
02-16-2013, 12:49 PM
The reviews are horrible.

RagnaroK
02-16-2013, 11:06 PM
I was laughing the entire time at all the ridiculous shit going on on this movie.

Fuck radiation Im John Mcclane.

JIGSAW45
02-17-2013, 01:08 PM
I actually thought it was dope... Lots of exaggerated action sequences but let's face it, what action movie doesn't exaggerate. definitely a lot better than the previous die hard.die hard with a vengeance still remains being the best 1 out of the bunchbut this 1 was definitely entertaining.

beautifulrock
02-17-2013, 02:41 PM
Die hard is the best one. Don't kid yourself.

tekunique
02-17-2013, 02:52 PM
i like them in order, Die Hard, Die Hard 2 : Die Harder & Die Hard With A Vengeance.

hated part 4. disappointed they tried to cash in by getting a PG-13 rating fucking up the whole franchise... funny they went back to R with this one lol i aint watchin it...

PANDA PISS
02-17-2013, 05:34 PM
watched 3 and 4 yesterday too. 3 is entertaining the whole way through, 4 is just a big mess although some of the action sequences are very fucking good.

5 is weak, i think i might still rank it above 2, which to me every part of is laughable.

the first one is perfect as an action movie. he lost his moonlighting swag in the last 2 he just looks like a stale jack o lantern when he tries to smile and wisecrack.

beautifulrock
02-17-2013, 05:53 PM
The original Die hard is the prototype from which all other action movies are built. Like funk said, it is the perfect action movie.

CharlesJones
02-23-2013, 03:43 PM
I saw Die Hard 5 and i liked it but i noticed there was several scenes missing that the previews showed. The first one is the best and i hope this is the last one. Bruce is staying busy i see. He's gonna be in the new GIJOE movie next month and he's gonna be in Red 2 with John Malkovich, Mary Louise Parker, Catherine Zeta Jones, Helen Mirren in August. I saw the first Red and it was alright. I think i'm gonna pass on the 2nd one.

food for thots
02-24-2013, 07:16 AM
1 was great... 3 was awesome too.. (due to that story line)

2 was bleh..

4? teh hacking one? was decent.. (only watched this in the last year..) teh plot was decent., but it didnt carry it out as effectively ....
Teh bad guise should have won that...

might give 5 a look in when i haz time..

fuck; i miss moonlighting..

gonna dl that from teh 1st ever episode...

CharlesJones
02-24-2013, 09:48 AM
You like Bruce's Moonlighting tv show? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. I didn't like that show but Cybill Shepherd looked good on there. Have you seen her hot daughter? Her daughter played on the soap opera Young and the Restless. I don't know if she's still on there. Ya'll should check out Bruce's Color Of Night movie. It's a hot white woman named Jane March that he has sex with a few times.

food for thots
02-24-2013, 02:43 PM
lol thanks Charles... i was 12? when i started watching moonlighting.. and yes Cybil was one of teh main reason i watched it :p

sine of those eps of moonlighting where classic., not sure if i could watch them again.. as im sure it will seem very dated ;/

lol never seen young and restles.. think i saw color of night, that was released in 95? ?

tell you the truth.. havent seen any decent willis movies in the last 6 years or so (only one stands out.. FIRE WITH FIRE) teh rest where bleh..

red 2.. ;/ ughh not sure.. fell asleep during the 1st one.. i dont want explosions and action with no point.. i want a riveting story line, where the action sequences just add teh glitter

Really hope he doesnt have a major roll in Gijoe2,.

the 1st one shocked me,,
i didnt expect it to be that good.. lulz

beautifulrock
02-24-2013, 03:13 PM
The movie was a blur. And not just because the run time barely topped 90 minutes.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-27-2013, 09:24 PM
enjoyed it