PDA

View Full Version : Applies 2all Who Have A Brain:

FIDM 85
11-07-2005, 02:43 PM
So often do we read & discuss "ideas," and great ideas they are, but lets start a thread about ORGANIZATION: WHEN WILL WE START TO ORGANIZE? Our civil rights leaders picked up the ball from the 40's- 60's, but what has been done for civil rights since?! IT IS UP TO ME & U 2GET THIS GOING: LIKE YESTERDAY.
So please, if all who take part in this thread (my first!) please first capitalize your location (city/area/zip code) and state your thoughts on:
-HOW
-WHY
-WHERE
-ETC.............ON HOW WE CAN BRING THE POWER BACK TO THE POWERLESS.
Personally, this stagnation in civil rights has gone on for far too long. Please, lets PROVE TO THE POWERS THAT BE THAT WE CAN STILLLLL

O-R-G-A-N-I-Z-E! PEACE.

JASPER
11-07-2005, 02:49 PM
If this is some black panther thing, I'm up for it.

Ebo
11-07-2005, 02:49 PM
First of all, you would have to organize a local event and have it picked up by media. Then you got to get the approval of the people, make them believe this is something big, this affects MY life if i don't do anything. It has to be crucial, otherwise people will be lazy. It has to be unavoidable.

But...

bringing power back to the powerless in a world controlled by raw goods and cash?? Brings us back to your first point.

How???

Respect for putting this thought out.

Peace.

FIDM 85
11-07-2005, 02:59 PM
well thats the problem we can't organize people are to busy chasing money, chasing the opposite sex, chasing drugs, dancing, and all that other bullshit to look at the big picture in life.
TRU! HOWEVER: i still believe that the human race is going to make it, u know: MANKIND IS GONNA MAKE IT, right? we cant give up on each other. if we at least avoid discouragement (that i understand is so overwhelming) in each others' worth, in terms of ability to see into the cause, then i think we'll have a better chance at getting some thoughts out there, u know?
like if me n u tell more ppl on here, n they tell their ppls on here, n so on... n our main goal is to argue that organization ( N NOT IN THOSE WORDS!) is key, whether it be feedin the homeless, voting BS, education, whatever! then they get THEIR media on it, like local news, n BOOM! THOSE PPLS THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF DAMN TREND!!! YEAH!!! damn, lets do it!!! ha haaaaa!

Aqueous Moon
11-07-2005, 03:00 PM
Peace

What up FIDM 85?

That is how you post a thread!...I'm digging it!

LONG BEACH, CALI 90806

HOW - Everybody supports this system and the powers that be by going to work everyday, going to so - called school, and paying them taxes. Everybody would have to stop doing everything and demand a seperation from this evil bullshit called democracy and capitolism. Those who love this system can stay behind. We can create a society based on equality instead of money.

WHY - To finally turn this shit around and bring some peace to the children of this land. I always think about the seeds, cause they will be left with this mess after we are gone.

Where - In Amereica...wedon't need to go nowhere else. We should demand to have land or states to call our own so that we can be seperate from the evils of this society.

I am tired of marches and speeches too. We need to create a REVOLUTION!!

Peace

FIDM 85
11-07-2005, 03:07 PM
YEEEEUH!!! YEUH! OOO- Alright: thanks Aqueous & yall THREE others, and in response to ur "HOW" Aqueous:
THAT should be our END basis, know what im sayin? Like lets use that leaving money behind theory for the END, k? IN my not so well-thought out theory: LETS USE THE CAPITOLISM N DEMOCRACY TO OUR ADVANTAGE FOR ONCE: LETS FREAKIN MILK IT! then we'll be able to ONE DAY (in a utopic-sense) "do away with" the evils. but first, i believe, there is not way around it:
if we are to change the world so drastically as to have it match the world we are lead to believe exists, our MOTION for CHANGE must be SWIFT and WITH DELIBERATE SPEED. HOLLA!

Aqueous Moon
11-07-2005, 03:16 PM
YEEEEUH!!! YEUH! OOO- Alright: thanks Aqueous & yall THREE others, and in response to ur "HOW" Aqueous:
THAT should be our END basis, know what im sayin? Like lets use that leaving money behind theory for the END, k? IN my not so well-thought out theory: LETS USE THE CAPITOLISM N DEMOCRACY TO OUR ADVANTAGE FOR ONCE: LETS FREAKIN MILK IT! then we'll be able to ONE DAY (in a utopic-sense) "do away with" the evils. but first, i believe, there is not way around it:
if we are to change the world so drastically as to have it match the world we are lead to believe exists, our MOTION for CHANGE must be SWIFT and WITH DELIBERATE SPEED. HOLLA!
Peace

That is what I was trying to say though, what you are talking about has already been done. It don't work

We can't win in this game. They make up the rules and change them when they want to.

Black people have been organizing for years. All different kinds to, like militant, political, economical, religious.

All that shit been done already. Time for a real change.

Peace

PJ FlemFlam
11-07-2005, 03:21 PM
yeah a change with self & the thingz you do in your surroundingz,"kind of like ev'ry man fo himself"take the time to change ya present to have a alter'd future for the better.

FIDM 85
11-07-2005, 03:29 PM
Peace

That is what I was trying to say though, what you are talking about has already been done. It don't work

We can't win in this game. They make up the rules and change them when they want to.

Black people have been organizing for years. All different kinds to, like militant, political, economical, religious.

All that shit been done already. Time for a real change.

Peace

"I KNOW THAT. I KNOW THAT," like bush, ha ha, but seriously, i have thought about how impossible this task is: BUT THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT US TO THINK!!! AND HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN THinking this way, for fukin too long!
I WANT to tell you guys n have u guys believe that it is NOT too late for a movement, that we need to get off our fukin asses and keep fukin on this computr till we come up with some fukin ideas mannnnnnnn! damn!! we can't think this way! we fukin cant, man.
the power: IT CAN come back. come on

blackwisdom
11-07-2005, 03:37 PM
First things first, you canít revolutionize anything until you revolutionize yourself first and foremost. You need to change the way you think, eat, live, and associate with others. Once you begin to see with clear eyes and are able to diagnose reality from a solid viewpoint then you can see what actions really need to be taken. You need to locate and learn the activities of your local organizations. If they are doing things that you want to see done, join them or support their efforts. I can go on and on, but these are the first steps to this revolution that you talk of.

Hotep

FIDM 85
11-07-2005, 03:41 PM
THANKS BLAKWISDOM. peace. N being a mere 20yr old, but born w/the passion 4revolution in my veins, i believe that (n know) that i am just starting to learn about revolution.
but i think that if i just get this fire started, then HOPEFUlly the more sophisticated organizers will set the bitch on fire around them. u know?
not that i am RELYING on them necessarily, but i believe that the words need to be spoken more often: ITS TIME FOR A REVOLUTION.

Wamukota X
11-07-2005, 03:41 PM
I agree with Blackwisdom.

PJ FlemFlam
11-07-2005, 03:43 PM
know doubt wisdom thatz the only way you'll take hold of your future=discipline ya self=ev'rything around=doing the word=success

GENERAL WISE
11-07-2005, 03:45 PM
I am Afghan,
they'll call me terrorist
and shipp me to Guantanamo Bay
so count me out

FIDM 85
11-07-2005, 03:46 PM
(harmless rebuttle)then again, blakwisdom, NOT TO ENCOURAGE HIPOCRACY, BUT dont we all know that the time to help each other out is like NOW? like YESTERDAY, EVEN? i am afraid that if ppl continue to focus SOLELY on themselves for perfection in divinity, then NOTHINg will be done in our lifetime for eachother, b/c the road 2self-discipline IS LIFELONG: agree? please dont misinterpret this as a objection, just keepin it going. pz

FIDM 85
11-07-2005, 03:47 PM
y?

MaShPG
11-07-2005, 05:42 PM
First things first, you canít revolutionize anything until you revolutionize yourself first and foremost. You need to change the way you think, eat, live, and associate with others. Once you begin to see with clear eyes and are able to diagnose reality from a solid viewpoint then you can see what actions really need to be taken. You need to locate and learn the activities of your local organizations. If they are doing things that you want to see done, join them or support their efforts. I can go on and on, but these are the first steps to this revolution that you talk of.

Hotep
Damn, blackwisdom always speaks the truth.

snapple
11-07-2005, 06:34 PM
So often do we read & discuss "ideas," and great ideas they are, but lets start a thread about ORGANIZATION: WHEN WILL WE START TO ORGANIZE? Our civil rights leaders picked up the ball from the 40's- 60's, but what has been done for civil rights since?! IT IS UP TO ME & U 2GET THIS GOING: LIKE YESTERDAY.
So please, if all who take part in this thread (my first!) please first capitalize your location (city/area/zip code) and state your thoughts on:
-HOW
-WHY
-WHERE
-ETC.............ON HOW WE CAN BRING THE POWER BACK TO THE POWERLESS.
Personally, this stagnation in civil rights has gone on for far too long. Please, lets PROVE TO THE POWERS THAT BE THAT WE CAN STILLLLL

O-R-G-A-N-I-Z-E! PEACE.son, what the fuck are you talking about...whats your cause? im not just gonna give you all this info about me how fuckin stupid do you think i am. bring the power back to the powerless? what the fuck are you rambling about....

FIDM 85
11-07-2005, 07:19 PM
DAMN SNAPPLE!!!!!WATCH OUT@! HAHAAHAAAAA! DANG, yeah, i like that energy. but when did i ask you for your FUCKING information, son? ha ha! jk, no really tho...
i see past this BS, see, you cant even respond to a thread w/o cussing, right? w/o getting so upset, right? learn to take things as they are: you cussing at me just b/c i ask where u@? damn, wake the fuck up or get woke the fuck up: i was asking to one day help organization: of what damn cause u ask???? OF ANY FUCKING CAUSE, MAN@! DAMN.
calm down, talk big from out behind a fuckin computer, man. put ur energy elsewhere than jumping to lame ass assumptions. peace. 4reals, calmate.

FIDM 85
11-07-2005, 07:21 PM
daaaaaang, snappy! watch out!@!!! ha ha, but when did i ask 4 your personal info that you dont already put out there? did i ASK 4SNAPPLE HIMSELF to holla at me n tell me where HE is??? a zip code: that's it: i thought maybe for one day to organize. look that word up, ponder it, n figure out what the hell im talking about. i wont even acknowledge ur ignorance. peace.

snapple
11-07-2005, 07:52 PM
word d00d i'm down for the cause man, lets stop the man from puttin our free spirits down, spread your wings and fly my brother!

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
11-07-2005, 08:52 PM
peace.

People are already organizing.

In this battle..there are pawns, rooks, knights, bishops, queens and kings.

Organizing is extremely vital.

Increasing the LEVEL OF AWARENESS or the people's SOCIAL/POLITICAL CONSCIOUSNESS is also extremely vital....

getting on the "same page," regardless of differences is as well.

FIDM..it is true alot of people are focused on theirselves...and SELF alone., which is fine...I'm always a fan of u gotta start at home plate...swing correctly..in order to get to 1st and so on. That's a must..."know thy self." But in all reality, this is bigger than any single individual. This is ...and has to be a COLLECTIVE, MUTUAL, HAND IN HAND...AND POWERFUL EFFORT. Some people, become these "independent revolutionaries" and become so caught up in their own thoughts, actions..etc...they subconsciously ALIENATE THEMSELVES FROM THE MASSES...WHERE THE SLEEPING BEAST LIES ....AWAITING TO AWAKEN..Huey Newton spoke of this. You gotta BE 1 WITH THE PEOPLE.

Do not use the terms REVOLUTION OR REVOLUTIONARY...loosely, these are extremely serious concepts....it is practically human sacrifice..this is a serious battle....DAILY.

Read up on your enemy, analyze him and his system..., read up on our people's situation....analyze us and the system we are in; EDUCATION in this realm is your protection...and motivation.

IN the beginning of OCTOBER...I met Bobby Seale..co founder of the Black Panthers...that once thrived and did the damn thing....until the Cointelpro ripped them apart, got a chance to talk to him..and listen to him speak..., so get at me. And for the record, power to the people..means everyone..no one excluded.....just the enemy and that's all.

if you need some assistance..or some information.....with regards to all of us, and really want to help out..get at me...

We're already on the ball sun.

PEACE

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

LHX
11-08-2005, 08:47 AM
we are organized

where the fuck have you been?

does anybody actually read my posts?

i am more than just a pretty face

SoNoFman
11-08-2005, 09:40 AM
every one should be brought up to know how to have awareness of one reality and god conscienceness .enlighntenment for allllllll.maybe its too big of an ambition but if theres a will theres a will.

LHX
11-08-2005, 09:42 AM
lol, what im sayin dunny is organization isn't gonna work. because there are so many ways to stop an organized attack especially since youd be operating in the belly of the beast.
as soon as one person in your oraganized plan goes wrong the whole shit topples nuhmean.
exaaaaaaaaaactly

which is why we must stick apart

LHX
11-08-2005, 09:44 AM
every one should be brought up to know how to have awareness of one reality and god conscienceness .enlighntenment for allllllll.maybe its too big of an ambition but if theres a will theres a will.
its not easy to have awareness of one reality when you are choking on car exhaust in the city

what i just wrote is the truth

LHX
11-08-2005, 09:45 AM
come again good sir?
we must be organized in a way that emphasizes a lack of organization

ie - a common goal

and everybody approaching the common goal in a completely different way

plus

nobody brags about the shit that they do
because
the only safe approach is that everybody is a spy

LHX
11-08-2005, 09:49 AM
oh ok i see what your saying, mmm like the other with that is your always gonna hav epeople with big mouths especially when you try to grow your organization out. now unless you just had like lil small factions around everywhere and decided to one day be the light that started the fuse of the dynamite burning it would be a lost cause.
this is the wrong approach

the correct approach is that you are the fuse and the light

and so am i

and if you dont get your shit moving then you are going to be left behind

the same goes for me

we will hook up when it is done

we dont need to get in groups right now

LHX
11-08-2005, 10:05 AM
most people will be left behind cause they'll be to scared to do shit, or just to drunk to do shit.
but shit on the real government better prepare for when i get started but thats all i gotta say about that.
dude

just get started man

a lot of it depends on you

if i get a chance to finish what i am doing

its curtains

when the smoke clears - that is the only time you will see who was really on your side

LHX
11-08-2005, 10:08 AM
dude

just get started man

a lot of it depends on you

if i get a chance to finish what i am doing

its curtains

when the smoke clears - that is the only time you will see who was really on your side
that being said
i still dont know exactly what it is that i am doing

but
i do have a general idea of what the end looks like and what it would take to break thru

plus
spreading ideas over the airwaves is a worthy cause

even tho it dont pay good

11-08-2005, 10:46 AM
it's all about education. and to change that, you need a lot of power. in other words, you can't do shit.

peace

LHX
11-08-2005, 11:51 AM
hahahahaaa no

only internet forums

if you ever hear me on a radio it would be a pretty safe bet that the the bitch is falling fast

Visionz
11-09-2005, 07:23 PM
I think what we're fighting for has to be clearly defined before you can attack it. I personally think this country was built on a solid foundation of principles but for one, we have never actually seen it's ideas truly realized, and what attempts have been made to come to that realization are either corrupted from within or they are attacked and destroyed by the CIA and other various goverment agents.
So how do you stop this viscious cycle? I think a good start would be a mass movement to take the money out of politics. The reason we don't have a truly representative goverment is they're too busy listening and carring out the desires of corperations. I would like to send an end to contributions to politicians period. Switch it to a system that is completely tax based and hand out life sentences to those whose violate the rules. Once the money is takin out of the scenario, I think that things would start to progress much faster to where they need to be. Props to the creator of this thread, it's very much needed. Let's build on this some more. peace

FIDM 85
11-09-2005, 07:36 PM
THANK YOU... dang, was that hard enuf or what. damn, maybe if they knew i didnt have a penis they'd quit being intimidated by another thought. right, keep it going

Visionz
11-09-2005, 07:40 PM
sorry it took so long I just noticed the thread. I also think people should start demanding our local goverments follow Denver's lead. I'm in the most liberal city in Texas, Austin represent. I think we could get weed legalized here as well. It's definetly a step towards chiseling away at our goverments ignorance. 85', what's ur oppinion of the constitution itself? I see the biggest problem not being the document itself but rather our countries inability to live up to its standards.

JASPER
11-09-2005, 07:42 PM
I don't have a brain, but I still want to join these black panther activities.

whiteguy
11-09-2005, 09:45 PM
i read the 1st few posts and all i have to say is

fuck black power! and fuck white power!

how about humen power!

are ppl still so stupid that thay want one creed to rule the other!

fuckin assholes!

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
11-10-2005, 10:59 AM
peace.

Agreed. Black power is very different from what is projected by skinheads as "white power."

Like the man above me stated, Black power has nothing to do with any type of superiority complex, taking over the world, reverse-racism, or completely alienating any group of people who are not black....to let them suffer and die alone as a direct cause of corrupt what would be "black rule." Kinda like what "white power" has done to black people and any other aboriginal people on this planet, the concept of Black Power is extremely different my friend.

And I stated before..POWER TO THE PEOPLE means..power to the black,brown, yellow, red, white....those who are "good" people of course., we wouldn't want to empower the devil...he's empowered himself.

As far as the concept of organization goes.., I see some people are pro-organization and some are not...or just don't think organizing will work. See the thing is..you're not taking a look at all of the angles encompassing what we call REVOLUTION. Organization is a must in all of these realms under the title Revolution. Even in the midst of chaos, we can be organized. The thing is...there are alot of fronts to cover when discussing the concept of organization. Part of organization, comes preparation..for the PRE-fight, DURING THE FIGHT...AND AFTER THE FIGHT (the victors-optimistic perspective). Revolution just doesn't mean...we take up guns and bang on the system..which would be lovely, but we're talking about.....getting people involved, convincing people to get involved, training people to take on certain tasks before and after the actual physical combat of revolution, educating people, getting people on the same page, extending the feeling of "love" whether it real or not..it is actually a huge factor in this, getting people on the same page, increasing the socio-political consciousness of the people..and their overall consciousness, I mean the list goes on and on.., I'm just asking people not to forget or disregard the REVOLUTION OF THE MIND. If we were to win..and there was no organization....no collective orderly effort, the aftermath would be chaos!! A whole bunch of trigger happy people, nerds too scared to come out to take on the establishing of a new political structure and society..perhaps a temporary government, and just people in general..too scared to come out and contribute to the new situation because they were never organized nor part of an organization to begin with..or they never chose a side. We'd end up killing each other based off misperceptions or false accusations. And secondly, with no organization..we'd be symbolic of the powers that be....disorganized...and triggerhappy...., which has all of us..."WE THE PEOPLE" feeling like we need to be proactive and bring REFORM to this corrupt power structure and its system., which would then....cause OTHER people in the aftermath of our REVOLUTION...to REVOLT against us...and who could blame em? Anyways, this is a serious topic...alot to discuss, and I'm not too big on building on Revolution online AT ALL..courtesy of the Patriot Act, and I know I'm being hacked, and when I was out on the East Coast I had the feds take my picture plenty of times.... kinda crazy, but this ish...once you're in it...there's no way out of it...unless u really calm your ass down and become a do-nothing, know-nothing...almost reminds me of the movies, some of the crap I've seen. And they only showed up to where I was at..because I was attending a gathering where the NBPP were speaking (I just went to hear em out, never really felt the chapter of brothas and sistahs I met out there during that day...more of a learning experience).

*if you are serious, get involved in your local city*

Anyways, yeah..get at me.

PEACE

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

LHX
11-10-2005, 01:00 PM
i cant see how people still think they can trust other people to organize something together

i said it before and i will say it again:

you will only know who your allies are AFTER it is done