PDA

View Full Version : interesting 2Pac 1995 shooting news

Wu-Tang 9
11-07-2005, 03:02 PM
Taken from the latest VIBE MAGAZINE ISSUE (Dec 2005)

Embittered by the shooting and his conviction, Tupac continued his "jihad" against the East Coast hip hop scene from behind bars and put Henchmen in his crossharis, telling friends, Interscope execs, and fellow prisoners at upstate N.Y's Clinton Correctional Facility that Henchmen was involved with the ambush.

"I called him and said ..Yo, stop putting my name in this bull****!" Henchmen says..."He was getting me upset man, trying to sensationilize his bull****".

Henchmen always has denied any involvment in the Quad shooting, he also questions Shakur's account of the assault , suggesting that the rappers gunshot wounds may have been self-inflicted.

"Tupac went for his gun and shot himself, and it all makes sense to me because if you got shot five times, while laying down, you wouldn't do all that running around like he was doing in the studio." says Henchmen

"Later on i heard that the gun went off, and he got the shyt beat out of him and was gun butted"

A few weeks later, Henchmen confronted Tupac backstage at D'angelo and Groove Theory show at the L.A House of Blues..."The Whole Death Row clique was up in there, and i remember going to him..I had some Crip dudes with me...and I said , "Dude, you gotta stop telling people that shyt" Henchemen recalls.

"For real nicca, I don't give a **** , it could go down right now!, why you blaming Puffy and Biggie? Them niccas ain't got nothing to do with this...Nobody came to rob you, they came to discipline you, that's what happened!"

ok this is my take on it:
Pac bugged out and it was all his fault that there was an East West conflict. He brought the attention to himseld nad thats why the Two biggest icons got murdered. It was all becasue of Pacs bullshit and he couldnt be outta the spotlight

"Nobody came to rob you, they came to discipline you, that's what happened!"
^^Thats gangsta

your takes???

dooboy
11-07-2005, 05:04 PM
that documentry is very good and a everyone shuold watch it

tajeco
11-07-2005, 05:07 PM
That Henchmen person or people or whatever just need publicity.

Frank Drebin
11-07-2005, 05:22 PM
i listened to that 2pac interview that was released like 4months after he died or some shit and on the interview he saying that when he was in jail after he got shot his family in jail was telling him and clowning him saying "oh u dont know? homeboy biggie shot u" Thats the same interview where he's talking about setting up DEATHROW eastcoast and tryna sign the wutang niggas cause he love those niggas. u know the bit on the end of school on NSD

Frank Drebin
11-07-2005, 05:24 PM
i wouldnt have never fucked with 2pac he just seemed like he was a cat that knew he was gonna die and fuck everything in that case

tajeco
11-07-2005, 05:32 PM
Back in like 1993 in my neighborhood Marin City (where Pac lived for awhile), 2Pac came back to a festival and some dudes jumped him for talking shit about Maric City. 2Pac pulled out a gun and dropped it, then his bodyguard picked it up and shot. The bullet flew across the baseball field and hit a little kid on his bike in his head and killed him, I know the kid's sister and mom. A lot of people saw it happen, but no one would talk about it. It's a fact in Marin City, but to the police and the public it's not been proven.

Jet Set
11-07-2005, 06:39 PM
dude tripped out paranoia after he got shot and went to jail. suge sure didnt help him getting it straight. just my vision, pac went paranoia, and at the end he was shapin up with makaveli, recording it for the greater part without suge, slowly comin to senses while makin the album and letting it all out.

TerroristTY
11-07-2005, 06:42 PM
can we maybe move on....?

Wu-Tang 9
11-08-2005, 07:18 AM
Back in like 1993 in my neighborhood Marin City (where Pac lived for awhile), 2Pac came back to a festival and some dudes jumped him for talking shit about Maric City. 2Pac pulled out a gun and dropped it, then his bodyguard picked it up and shot. The bullet flew across the baseball field and hit a little kid on his bike in his head and killed him, I know the kid's sister and mom. A lot of people saw it happen, but no one would talk about it. It's a fact in Marin City, but to the police and the public it's not been proven.

holy shit dude, did u actualy see that happen??