PDA

View Full Version : Organization: Wuts More Hip Hop Than That!

FIDM 85
11-07-2005, 05:16 PM
As many well-thought out threads n posts here at WUTANGCORP.COM,
wut up with the ORGANZATION THREADS!!!!!
We know how fuked up this world is: but rather than STATING
WUT needs to be done, how bout organizing those thoughts into
ACTION???????????????????
the revolution is long overdue. what has been done for civil rights since mrs. parks refused to move? fuck them 22's!!! ha haaaaaaa!!!! let's see some intelligent,
analytical approaches to how we can organize: because i promise you:
this shit aint gonna happen on its own!!!!! nobody else gonna do it for us!!!!

MaShPG
11-07-2005, 05:44 PM
you on the wrong site brotha. this is a hip hop discussion forum. check www.templeofhiphop.org it's offline now, but keep your eye on it, because it's all about the progression of hip hop kulture. the revolution will not be televised.

FIDM 85
11-07-2005, 08:11 PM
damn, well, im a female, great-granddaughter of civil rights....mendez. but thank u for that info on that site, thanks so much. u got the right idea: RESPECTFULLY -thanks.

MaShPG
11-07-2005, 08:30 PM
oh, excuse me, i guess i shouldn'tve made that assumption. i can see revolution is in your blood. good luck with your battle, if you need any help pm me.

snapple
11-07-2005, 08:55 PM
YEA LETS ALL ORGANIZE!

am i missing something here...organize to do what....revolution? instead of stating what needs to be done lets have some action? how can you act when you aren't saying what needs to be done. i really am searching hard in your post for what you're trying to do, but you fail to point out any problem, or what you're revolting against and why....you sound like some angstey little homo who wants to rebel for the sake of rebeling. why don't you break it down for me, maybe i'm missing something.

MaShPG
11-07-2005, 08:58 PM
yea, no offense, but i kinda got that feeling too. maybe you should really research rebellion and revolution and understand the meaning of it and the sacrifices you must commit to in order to achieve your goal. Talking about organization on the internet will not do a thing...go out in the real world and do something.