PDA

View Full Version : One time

Machete
11-07-2005, 06:00 PM
I was visiting distant family members and I used their restroom. I accidently knocked their toothbrush holder in the toilet after I peed. It happened while I was washing my hands. I never came clean but I didn't even wash them off I just put it back.

crass
11-07-2005, 06:01 PM
the same thing's probably happened to you

JASPER
11-07-2005, 06:05 PM
One time at highschool, they were showing a video of child prostitution in Malasia and I couldn't help but getting hard and thinking about boning these girls. This was before I found out I was a pedophile.

I practiced karate moves on my little sister and broke 3 of her ribs.

I used to fix computers for people and remove their spyware. One time I was at some peoples house to fix their shit because they had spyware. I deleted all the spyware BUT installed some viruses and told them it was clean and they payed me. So the next day they called me again saying it was all back again and the computer was acting strange. So I deleted the viruses BUT installed all kinds of spyware. Got payed and got called again the next day. I managed to pull this routine off for 6 days and also managed to blame it on the kids and "their fucking MSN". So the kids got grounded and the father of the kids kicked the whole pc minus the monitor to pieces and threw it away. Then he made the kids save up money for a new computer. That made me week.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-07-2005, 06:07 PM
Yeah Thats what I'm talking about!!!!!!11!11111111

crass
11-07-2005, 06:11 PM
One time at highschool, they were showing a video of child prostitution in Malasia and I couldn't help but getting hard and thinking about boning these girls. This was before I found out I was a pedophile.

I practiced karate moves on my little sister and broke 3 of her ribs.

I used to fix computers for people and remove their spyware. One time I was at some peoples house to fix their shit because they had spyware. I deleted all the spyware BUT installed some viruses and told them it was clean and they payed me. So the next day they called me again saying it was all back again and the computer was acting strange. So I deleted the viruses BUT installed all kinds of spyware. Got payed and got called again the next day. I managed to pull this routine off for 6 days and also managed to blame it on the kids and "their fucking MSN". So the kids got grounded and the father of the kids kicked the whole pc minus the monitor to pieces and threw it away. Then he made the kids save up money for a new computer. That made me week.

LMAO, this kid has a firm grasp of comedy

JASPER
11-07-2005, 06:11 PM
Also, this is a real cruel one.

When me and my friends were around 11 years old.. we always went skateboarding. We bought this special WAX that makes grinding easier. We smeared half of the smelly substance over a street lenght of a curb and did mad lip tricks on it. We got bored with the skateboarding and used the rest of the wax on random object; doorknobs, bike seats and basically anything we came across.

Next day we would come back to continue skating on the greased up curb when an old angry man came our way and started talking all angry. He told us his wife slipped on the curb because of the wax and she broke her neck. He continued ranting and then wanted to go back inside because we talked back. He grabbed the doorknob to open his door and his hand was full of wax and we laughed so fucking hard for the rest of the day.

Skellington
11-07-2005, 06:40 PM
Once I had a fight with my mother when I was like 13, so I took revenge on her by pooring out her rosewater (sumthin to clean her eyes) and replaced with this thing called hextril (something to disinfect y'r mouth).......And it burned quite hard in her eyes.

no bullshit

tajeco
11-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Damn 09, you could've blinded her.

That was a funny episode of Seinfeld with the toothbrush in the toilet bowl

Skellington
11-07-2005, 06:57 PM
??

JASPER
11-08-2005, 02:27 AM
Once I had a fight with my mother when I was like 13, so I took revenge on her by pooring out her rosewater (sumthin to clean her eyes) and replaced with this thing called hextril (something to disinfect y'r mouth).......And it burned quite hard in her eyes.

no bullshitHAAAHAHHAHAHA

Skellington
11-08-2005, 05:06 AM
yeah I know, her vision was blured for like a good week, she looked like terminator lol