PDA

View Full Version : what's the best way to make fake drugs and buds?

Sicka than aidZ
11-07-2005, 07:21 PM
everyone smokes bud where i live, whats the best method to rip em off without str8 up robbing them. I tried taking that fake herbal shit they sell in "Hightimes",...(i dont know how the fuck this shit ended up in my crib, prolly to sell as fake weed.)

yo, but its old an crumbly so i glued it together, but i dont have glue. i used soap, seems to hold aight, plus it prolly wont hurt em. i think the glue would get em high but i dont want them to die over fake bud. soap seems to work, i added potato peels to the shit( maybe fake weed made from glue is the reason idaho is packed full of retards) .....haha, yo, "glue babies". anyways, ima get some cash somehow.

someone i know cut out little squares from a tv guide and said it was acid. alot of peeps are pissed off but he's not one of them.

oh well, some suggestions and stories would help. fuck a job, if u post "get a job" your wasting your time

crass
11-07-2005, 07:27 PM
it seems like you already have a job eh?

be careful that you don't rip off someone who in turn tried to fuck you up

if you want to keep it from being crumbly and shit try using something like honey or something equally thick (and edible) that can keep it together.

SurreaL
11-07-2005, 07:30 PM
Tell them you'll get them high for 20 buck's, then when they pay up, Beat them within a inch of their life............................ then they get free drug's at the hospital. Everyone win's.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-07-2005, 07:33 PM
You can Keef the real weed you have...that removes the Crystalized THC from the bud..You keep the Keef and smoke it while the puff away on bud that tastes good but isnt as potent

Unforgiven
11-07-2005, 07:34 PM
I hope someone kicks in your door....scrape $90 together and grab a half ounce and start your way up the chain

Ballad Ballistik
11-07-2005, 07:52 PM
every read the anarchist cookbook teach alot bout drug making
e.g if you take a piece of big red cinniamon gum
and a orange
and you slice a slit in the orange and place the gum inside
and let it sit till mold forms and eat the mold
you will trip similar to acid ...
( disclaimer: i do not recommend it or suggest trying it )
someone will come back retarted
saying bb told me to

Murdah Piff
11-07-2005, 08:06 PM
cook crack with more parts of baking soda than coke

spray windex on your bud

cut dimes to .7

sell outdoor like it was hydro on indoor

dont make deals

cut some cardboard and spray it with windex and tell em its acid

sell some overpriced shit and tell em its piff

i cant think of anything else

ZigZag
11-07-2005, 08:13 PM
streeeeeeeeech it out the crack with baking soda and methadone

ררר
11-07-2005, 08:15 PM
/

ררר
11-07-2005, 08:16 PM
everyone smokes bud where i live, whats the best method to rip em off without str8 up robbing them. I tried taking that fake herbal shit they sell in "Hightimes",...(i dont know how the fuck this shit ended up in my crib, prolly to sell as fake weed.)

yo, but its old an crumbly so i glued it together, but i dont have glue. i used soap, seems to hold aight, plus it prolly wont hurt em. i think the glue would get em high but i dont want them to die over fake bud. soap seems to work, i added potato peels to the shit( maybe fake weed made from glue is the reason idaho is packed full of retards) .....haha, yo, "glue babies". anyways, ima get some cash somehow.

someone i know cut out little squares from a tv guide and said it was acid. alot of peeps are pissed off but he's not one of them.

oh well, some suggestions and stories would help. fuck a job, if u post "get a job" your wasting your time
Where do you live? Hell?

Ballad Ballistik
11-07-2005, 08:47 PM
remember yabba gold fake weed in the back of high times
also you can take robotusin i think cm
and freeze it when it is slooshy
stick a straw in the middle of it
then continue to freeze
when completly froze the center will reman a gel
drink that and its off the races
disclaimer ( dont try it )

born invincible
11-07-2005, 08:47 PM
we shot folks backhome for the shit u talkin bout....

Mega Matt
11-07-2005, 09:33 PM
man what the fuck, you people are fucked up, spraying windex and raid on shit. and soap?! sayin it doesn't harm them, are you kidding? you have people smoking soap motherfucker, you think that's healthy? man i'd fuck someone up tryin to do that shit to me. making fake shit and stretching it out is one thing, but lacing it's just fucked up.

hellbound
11-07-2005, 09:49 PM
cant you tell its fake when it smells like soap and potatoes not bud? and glue or whatever?

baby jesus
11-07-2005, 09:59 PM
I Remeber One Time These Two Herb Kids Were Like Can You Get Us Some Weed I Was Like Yeah So I Went To My Friends House Put Arigno And Nestle Choclate Quick In A Bag And Told Them It Was Choclate Ti. I Think They Bought Into The Fact Because They Asked My Friend To Roll It For Them So They Never Handled It. They Came Back Like Two Hours Later Like You Got Anymore I'm So High I Was Laughin But I Didnt Do It Again I Felt Bad So I Was Like Naaa I Aint Got No More.

Ballad Ballistik
11-08-2005, 12:08 AM
yo that ill shit will get heads killed
for real
when i got high ..if you gave me some dumb shit
thats it im rolling ten fold back on the block
with the first ak ready to get shot
if yall knew a thing about the block
there aint no pretenders on the spot
ive looked in a niggas face and clapped a bitches case
got chased by my dealers pretending like public defenders
got shot at a few times when trying to cop shit
caught one in the arm..put my girl in harms way
fuck it rode these streets on any given sunday
now get at me want to see me get mundain
ive stole rides and did the concept
left a few holes in the chest
mixed bake with the cain to bring a head crack heaven
sheriffs ride around popping my pictures go figure
cause ive got more cash then the cash members
who the fuck got more game than me
leave you like a vial all empty
yep this head talked shit to my girl and now hes chilling with easy
ive been there and did that
fuck this game ive got a record that is real tuff
ive been locked down for beatin up three cops
they approached me for selling this crop
herion to crack to the hemp and the concept
fuck that have you coming back
i hate the fucking streets come back at me and get told
hand over fist and ill have you sold
niggas give me respect cause im about the check

Bloo
11-08-2005, 12:12 AM
For real though dude...

There are better, less time consuming ways to get shot. Just walk in the hood and smack a random brotha and dare him not to do shit.

Ballad Ballistik
11-08-2005, 12:29 AM
i hate the hood ..
fuck the hood
ive was placed there and i dont want to go back
in matter of fact let me show heads how to act

Internet Hooligan
11-08-2005, 12:49 AM
Get a real job, you're 25.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-08-2005, 03:26 AM
.........spray windex on your bud (water with sugar is better it makes it look like hardcore thc cyrstals, adds alot of wieght - plus its safer)........cut dimes to .7 (man you'd get stab'd tha fuck up here for doin that, let alone in the states, i have scales at home i always weigh up my shit)..........sell outdoor like it was hydro on indoor (again i dont get angry i get stab-e)

sicka - its not a great idea ripping off someone with a habit/need - go beat up some christian school kids or some whitie punks in the b - ball courts, they get over it quicker and are more likely to get over it - you gunna get a hole in ya head b4 u make $1000.

urbanlegendmf
11-08-2005, 03:42 AM
Sheet Rock For Fake Crack, Just Dont Sell In Your Streets, And Dont Sell To Diesel Crackheads

JASPER
11-08-2005, 03:44 AM
Lick a toad.

Sicka than aidZ
11-09-2005, 06:24 PM
streeeeeeeeech it out the crack with baking soda and methadone
hahaaa!, thats cruel. fuck methadone, peeps will die.

Sicka than aidZ
11-09-2005, 06:28 PM
I hope someone kicks in your door....scrape $90 together and grab a half ounce and start your way up the chain
kick in my door, fucker doesnt even shut. i hope someone pisses in your mouth bitch .

Sicka than aidZ
11-09-2005, 06:43 PM
For real though dude...

There are better, less time consuming ways to get shot. Just walk in the hood and smack a random brotha and dare him not to do shit.

lmao, brothas on the rez aint selling drugs, we'll dump on you fuckin koons with tha quickness if u try an take our paper. word's bond, yall scared of fuckin native's.