PDA

View Full Version : The Wolverine - International Trailer

Sky Blue Bally Kid
03-27-2013, 11:28 AM
m-TdhnFW0As

TAURO
03-27-2013, 12:23 PM
It looks good imo but then I did think the same about the trailer to origins.

03-27-2013, 01:08 PM
"Don't be so sure" - Bane

Can't wait to see Silver Samurai (no bitch, that wasn't him fighting Logan), nigga lookin' huge and... silver

Hugh Jackman looks fuckin awesome, the sidestrains don't make sense though (no comb?), even though they a hommage to the classic Wolverine look.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-27-2013, 02:07 PM
I'll wait till I see the movie..not too big on the first one

Jammin
03-27-2013, 02:21 PM
when will marvel & disney buy the rights of x-men ff & spiderman .. so they can be in the MCU????

i fucking hate what 20th century fox & sony did with x-men 3, fantastic four & the amazing spiderman

TAURO
03-27-2013, 09:58 PM
^^spider-man isn't with fox

Jammin
03-27-2013, 11:44 PM
yeah i know .. i said sony

Sky Blue Bally Kid
03-28-2013, 05:24 AM
I enjoyed the first one, just thought they messed Deadpool's character up towards the end. I think the newer X-Men films are at a point where they realise where some of the older ones failed, so I expect this to be dope.

Sky Blue Bally Kid
05-21-2013, 02:50 PM
Trailer #2

8yIXyvbdc_k#!

IrOnMaN
07-27-2013, 02:50 PM
How was it?

Ancient One
07-28-2013, 02:52 PM
First one was decent

Probably this will be on the same level

Jin10304
07-29-2013, 04:19 PM
Silver Samurai is not Kenuichio Harada in this one. Its basically a suit of adamantium armor

JIGSAW45
07-29-2013, 08:07 PM
saw this yesterday, I really enjoyed it. Cant no other actor ever be the wolverine except for Hugh Jackman. that spot is solidified no matter how many reboots they might think of doing. all the fight scenes were dope as fuck and the story was cool. I would definitely recommend anybody to go see it.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-29-2013, 09:37 PM
Thanks for the review jigsaw even though I kinda beg to differ on one thing..I believe if Clint Eastwood was younger..he would have been the perfect wolverine

Hollow Dartz
07-29-2013, 10:20 PM
Saw this on Saturday, pretty good. Way better than the last one. Fight scenes were on point, it did get a little slow at one point but it picked back up. I agree with jigsaw this is the perfect actor for this shit.

JIGSAW45
07-29-2013, 10:36 PM
Thanks for the review jigsaw even though I kinda beg to differ on one thing..I believe if Clint Eastwood was younger..he would have been the perfect wolverine

That's a good one...when I was younger I was actually rooting for mel gibson to be wolverine. You know right around the time where he was doing the lethal weapon movies and he was all psychotic n shit.

Paranoid
07-29-2013, 11:51 PM
for the record this movie was based on the superior Wolverine graphic novel by Frank Miller:nerdy:

GZAjector
07-29-2013, 11:53 PM
http://www.avclub.com/articles/danzig-says-he-was-asked-to-play-wolverine-wouldnt,75704/

There had been rumors around for years that Danzig was once approached to audition for the part of Wolverine in the X-Men movies, despite the fact that he's not really an actor, but all of that seemed a little dubious at best until LA Weekly asked him about it in an interview that ran this week. In it, Danzig says he was, in fact, approached—for what that's worth—but that he's glad he didn't do it because the movie was terrible. He has apparently not seem X2.

The real classic Dan-zinger comes when the reporter asks the Misfits frontman how he would have played the role differently than Hugh Jackman. The response? "It wouldn't have been as gay."

Danzig also points out that the director's original choice for the role was one-time '90s buzz dude Dougray Scott, who "had a falling out with the director," that ultimately led to the hiring of Jackman. The official story is that Scott was held up playing the villain in Mission: Impossible 2 for an extra two months and couldn't fit the role into his schedule.

lmao, great career move

speaking of gay
zfD7agP1yxw

Paranoid
07-30-2013, 12:18 AM
Danzig is god

MaskedAvenger
07-30-2013, 08:16 AM
I saw this today, it was pretty good, not sure where they go from here though

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-30-2013, 11:57 AM
was there a teaser for the X-Men: Days of Future Past?

MaskedAvenger
07-30-2013, 07:41 PM
Yep

main_man
07-31-2013, 02:53 AM
was there a teaser for the X-Men: Days of Future Past?

yeah, the whole mid credit scene sets up that movie.

all in all this is the best x-men film since x2.

that being said it still fell WAY flat at the end, kinda like the first x-men movie.

i actually thought it was a pretty good action movie with an actual story up until logan rode his motorcycle up to "ninja mountain". then it took a horrible turn for the worse.

it went from this intimate character driven movie to a mix between the first wolverine clusterfuck & the end of the first iron man movie. and viper was a shitty character with a horrible actress playing her.

and it is only tied to the japanese mini series by the setting & characters used, nothing from that story was used in this film. which is a damn shame. shoulda just been a samurai film with wolverine in it.

but, it is jackman's best portrayal of wolverine. i just dont know why they fucked it up with that cornball shitty finale.

IrOnMaN
07-31-2013, 08:59 AM
So, don't see this movie?

I'm debating b/w Pacific Rim and The Wolverine.

07-31-2013, 09:40 AM
good entertainment, obviously a step forward from the 1st 1. let's c where this is goin...

main_man
07-31-2013, 02:02 PM
So, don't see this movie?

I'm debating b/w Pacific Rim and The Wolverine.

honestly, if you havent read the wolverine mini series by claremont and frank miller, id say go spend your money on that graphic novel. its classic in the truest sense of the word.

i havent seen pacific rim, but if you are a wolverine fan go check it out at a matinee showing.

it is much better than the visual vomit that was x men origins:wolverine.

RagnaroK
08-04-2013, 12:27 PM
I have to agree with main_man, the movie was great till Silver Samurai starts to move. I didn't knew who Viper was, I didn't mind the character till the last fight where she just looks stupid. Overall the movie was good, specially the fight scenes, it's definitely better than Origins and the teaser for the next X-Men movie was properly done.