PDA

View Full Version : Jadakiss to G-Unit..(?)

PolitiC
11-08-2005, 08:32 AM
what do u think will jadakiss sell out BIG TIME and go to g-unit after all this beef they had..jada aint said shit about the rumors that 50 is tryna sign him and thats already weird..is he actually considering the chance of signing to g-unit?!?personally belive(or hope) well hear kiss saying in public that hell never sign to 50

The Ruff Ryders are reportedly in negotiations with 50 Cent and G-Unit over a new Kiss album.

"The sh--'s crazy. It makes you go, 'This sh-- is crazy,' " Styles said about learning of Dee and Waah's talks with 50. "I don't understand what the f--- is going on. We keep speaking and speaking [to Ruff Ryders] and it seems like nothing is getting nowhere. The sh-- is worse now. They trying to get Jada on G-Unit."

those rumors have been going on for a week or so now what do u think will he do the biggest sell out move in rap history?

Bungle
11-08-2005, 08:59 AM
i voted no, but then i changed my mind and i now reckon he will make that move, he'll see the financial plusses of it, BUT, 50 gonna do a bigger bitch move, he gonna diss him hard, sign him to a 5 year contract, then shelf him......for the next 5 years.

whatever happened to Ja ?? i think he should sign with 50 instead.

PolitiC
11-08-2005, 09:13 AM
whatever happened to Ja ?? i think he should sign with 50 instead.hes buried 6 feet deep..but now when i think about it i saw an article at mtv.com where 50 said he wants to destroy ja and then re-built him..

GhettoGnom
11-08-2005, 09:19 AM
whatever happened to Ja ?? i think he should sign with 50 instead.
Haha, sry dude, Ja ain't never going to sign G-Unit... Ja is to hard in this shit to do something like that.... About jada: Don't hope so, but you never know :/

R3beLuTionAry
11-08-2005, 10:41 AM
yeah he will cause signing to g-unit is becoming a norm in mainstream rap and since even Kool G Rap and Mobb Deep signed, he'll like to join the band wagon while saying "fuck it, money man, money man, money man"

IRONMAN GFK
11-08-2005, 10:58 AM
i voted no, cause i hope he wont

but earlier today i heard jadakiss and styles said they wont do solo lp's no more ??

hectis
11-08-2005, 11:02 AM
I Hope Kiss Does Not Sign To G Unit That Would Be Gay
If He Does Sign With Them Then He Would Go From
Ill As Fuck To Wack As Fuck In A Heart Beat

R3beLuTionAry
11-08-2005, 12:53 PM
oh i forgot to say that i dont want him to join, but i cant have so much hope judging from the bullshit that's been going on lately. theoretically he wont because of the beef with gay unit and 50 cent, but money talks. Also, when you consider his level in the mainstream, it wouldnt take him much effort to say yes. he would probably just say screw it, and go for it. dont bash, just honest opinion.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-08-2005, 02:18 PM
these beefs are all about publicity - rappers been doin it for years.

Wu-Tang 9
11-08-2005, 02:35 PM
who voted yes?

Alcryt
11-08-2005, 02:44 PM
no - aint they got beef? jadakiss is better off not bein wit gay-unit