PDA

View Full Version : Miami vs. USC

the8stricker
11-08-2005, 11:04 AM
I have had this discussion with many people I know and I seem to always lose this one. Every team that USC plays seems not to have a good secondary or defense. I feel that with Miami's athletic defensive players, USC would have a hard time producing touchdowns. A couple of people that I have had this discussion with agree together that USC as a team is ready for anything. The head coach prepares his team better than any other and are willing to change their strategy or module at anytime (in the game).

If Miami played USC who would win?

Obviously, I select Miami as the victors.

TUCO
11-08-2005, 08:09 PM
wow dude!
i, myself am a diehard Canes fan (cause i live in Miami, lol) and even i dont see em knock off USC....too much offense...Miami may have the defense but our offense ALWAYS struggles, still surprised how we managed 27 points off V Tech

THE W
11-08-2005, 08:15 PM
i'll go with USC.

miami likes to play a lot of zone and unless they can get a good consistant pass rush lienart will pick them apart. miami defense relies more on speed than strength and the front line of USC will overpower them leaving gaping holes for reggie bush and lendale white to gash them. it would be a high scoring affair though cuz USC's secondary isnt very good at all and neither are their special teams which mean that hester would have a field day. USC will just not kick to him though.

USc would win a high scoring game.

DREW-DIE$EL
11-11-2005, 06:30 PM
I think the game would be lower scoring than most people think. But USC just has to much talent to lose this one.