PDA

View Full Version : Jeru the Damaja

westvillain
11-08-2005, 11:16 AM
i recently got into Jeru alot after my friend gave me The Sun Rises in the East and Wrath of the Math... i had heard a little of him before but never really listened. These two albums have instantly become 2 of my favorites... im wondering if anyone has his other albums Divine Design and Heroz4hire with MizMarvel and if u think they are worth copping... i downloaded a couple tracks from Heroz4Hire and it seems ill

peace

westvillain
11-08-2005, 11:20 AM
btw if u dont have wrath of the math or sun rises in the east u should cop them, but if you dont want to at least download a track called "aint the devil happy" off of sun rises in the east it is dope and it has a fuckin crazy sample of rza laughing from "Tearz" (im pretty sure)

Wu-Tang 9
11-08-2005, 02:43 PM
yea man i love Jeru. he is basacly Brooklys hardest rapper and prolly the Best now that Bigs gone, I bump The Sun Rises In The East all the time

killabee_1993
11-08-2005, 02:50 PM
Sun Rises in the East is definitely a great and classic album. Jeru is a great emcee that most people dont recognize when they contend for the best in N.Y. I need to get Wrath of the Math and maybe some more

Razorsharp
11-08-2005, 09:08 PM
i cant find any LP other than the sun rises in the east... dammit...!!!

TUCO
11-08-2005, 09:09 PM
yea man i love Jeru. he is basacly Brooklys hardest rapper and prolly the Best now that Bigs gone, I bump The Sun Rises In The East all the time
no homo

snapple
11-08-2005, 09:13 PM
i cant find any LP other than the sun rises in the east... dammit...!!!you NEED wrath of math....

one of the dopest MCs...2 classics...i remember when i was little seeing the video for come clean and getting scared lol

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-08-2005, 09:28 PM
his is a fucking genius, wish he could do one more with premo (why not?)

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-08-2005, 09:29 PM
nice banner Wu-Tang9!

Iron Fist
11-08-2005, 09:33 PM
Jeru is a great rapper, and these two albums are classics. By the way, westvillain, go download this song called '' El presidente '' with Jeru, by DJ Honda, you'll like it.

Iron Fist
11-08-2005, 09:35 PM
i recently got into Jeru alot after my friend gave me The Sun Rises in the East and Wrath of the Math... i had heard a little of him before but never really listened. These two albums have instantly become 2 of my favorites... im wondering if anyone has his other albums Divine Design and Heroz4hire with MizMarvel and if u think they are worth copping... i downloaded a couple tracks from Heroz4Hire and it seems ill

peace
I've seen Heroez for hire once before, but I didn't buy it, but I think it should be good, but if you want to buy Divine Design listen to it first cause I didn't really like it.

FlamingSwordz
11-08-2005, 09:43 PM
Jeru's my favorite rapper. Both those mid-90's albums get heavy rotation from me. And I aswell wish to hear another Jeru album produced by Premo.

mscote
11-09-2005, 01:57 AM
here's that DJ Honda/Jeru track, since someone mentioned it

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2VY7JY550S1ZC3U9PLFRZXKBVU

Marc051
11-09-2005, 02:46 AM
Jeru is a great mc but his last albums come up a bit short since he didn't have Premier. I think he should work more with Wu-Tang, he fits in with their style, the track on Ghost Dog he did with La the Darkman is bangin'

westvillain
11-09-2005, 09:12 AM
I've seen Heroez for hire once before, but I didn't buy it, but I think it should be good, but if you want to buy Divine Design listen to it first cause I didn't really like it.Thanks for the input man, yea i downloaded like half the tracks (of Heroz4Hire) and theyre all ill... the chick Miz Marvel is mad talented...so im def. gonna buy it when i can... and yea i have "El presidente" thats an ill track too

peace

westvillain
11-09-2005, 09:14 AM
Jeru is a great mc but his last albums come up a bit short since he didn't have Premier. I think he should work more with Wu-Tang, he fits in with their style, the track on Ghost Dog he did with La the Darkman is bangin'
damn ive never heard that... think u could post it?? :cool:

Jeru
11-09-2005, 10:11 AM
Heroz4Hire is a really good and unfortunatly underrated album.Divine Design is very different IMO.Could be better sad to say

Jeru
11-09-2005, 10:11 AM
Wasn't a track with La.That was a track with Afu-Ra