PDA

View Full Version : Prodigy Got A G-unit Tattoo!

baby jesus
11-08-2005, 03:29 PM
Hahaha I Just Seen Him Showin It Off On Rap City I Just Kinda Thought That Was Funny.

bertrum mcneil
11-08-2005, 03:32 PM
What a fuckin loser!

11-08-2005, 03:36 PM
it IS funny....

infinite vagina
11-08-2005, 03:57 PM
You watch Rap City? (lol)

baby jesus
11-08-2005, 04:03 PM
Naaa I Was Passin By I Seen Him So I Checked It Out To See What He Had To Say. I Do Usually Keep The T.v. On By The 50's Because Comedy Central But I Dont Even Know Why I Feel The Need To Defend Myself On This Topic.

Knicks
11-08-2005, 04:08 PM
rap city on thursdays is dope...
they play all old school (aka dope) videos.

pep
11-08-2005, 04:36 PM
MOBB DEEP's next album title(g unit debut) EAGER SONS

Razorsharp
11-08-2005, 09:05 PM
fuck that... what a bitch

Wu-Disciple
11-08-2005, 09:12 PM
those guys (mobb deep) are gonna be sorry one day.

prodigy walkin around showing his gunit tatoo, driving his porsche == i guessed he made it

brahma
11-08-2005, 09:35 PM
word up ! thatīs the most bitchiest move i ever heard of (if its true and a permanent tattoo)
i saw it comin with mobb deep. the video with 50 was kinda fucked up , now that... haha
shame on a nigga... one more reason why i laugh and look down and spit on them black folks.. hahaha soooooooo gay

funny to see how former strong east coast soldiers sell out to the west to get a piece of the pie.. haha dre fuckin them all up

Marc051
11-09-2005, 02:17 AM
Prodigy's cool because he's down with the most popular rap group right now, see he even proved it, this guy is really hard now, better show some respect, Mobb Deep is gonna blow up now! So fuck all the haters! yeah!! Show some love or get trampeled on!

NIGHT MAYOR
11-09-2005, 04:04 AM
g-g-g-g-g-uNOT

G.O.D.PT3
11-09-2005, 06:12 AM
Prodigy's cool because he's down with the most popular rap group right now, see he even proved it, this guy is really hard now, better show some respect, Mobb Deep is gonna blow up now! So fuck all the haters! yeah!! Show some love or get trampeled on!
I HEAR THAT DUNNY. but see theres bitches all over the internet that WATCH niggas liek they some females, i dont even hear this shit in NY i dont fuc about anywer else ...in now-why nobody like ohhhh p n hav sold out this that blasay blasay, niggas is happy word is bond even cats in queensbridge and AQ who never had love for g-unit or fucin prodigy for that matter are liek YEH niggas is on doing thier thing and thats love.. tat looks good on P money just needs to watch his mouth every now nthen and not throw dirt on niggas who you grew up with, 2006 hav n p gonna hit niggas in the head word is bond. and noyd, IM3 on g-unit is what i and alot of niggas are looking forward to....GREAT CHESS MOVES. get yours niggas. peace Justice.

killabee_1993
11-09-2005, 06:43 AM
Yea yesterday on Rap City, Fifty was hosting and he brought out Prodigy. 50 couldnt stop bragging about how good Mobb Deep next album titled Blood Money is gonna be great. He said that he would put it up against any of his material ever and he said he claimed to be their biggest fan. People can hate all they want, but as an artist I'm sure that label support is the best thing for Mobb Deep right now to prosper. Sure he's said some dumb shit, but look past that and listen to their material. Hopefully its as good as they hype it up to be. We will see. I liked their appearances on the Get Rich or Die Tryin soundtrack. I wasnt dissapointed.

Marc051
11-09-2005, 07:06 AM
[QUOTE=G.O.D.PT3]I HEAR THAT DUNNY. but see theres bitches all over the internet that WATCH niggas liek they some females, i dont even hear this shit in NY i dont fuc about anywer else ...in now-why nobody like ohhhh p n hav sold out this that blasay blasay, niggas is happy word is bond even cats in queensbridge and AQ who never had love for g-unit or fucin prodigy for that matter are liek YEH niggas is on doing thier thing and thats love.. tat looks good on P money just needs to watch his mouth every now nthen and not throw dirt on niggas who you grew up with, 2006 hav n p gonna hit niggas in the head word is bond. and noyd, IM3 on g-unit is what i and alot of niggas are looking forward to....GREAT CHESS MOVES. get yours niggas. peace Justice.[/QUOTE

Yes, these guys are taking their music to another level and will give fake mc's a run for their money, that's for sure, they will triumph, no doubt

ShaolinDarts
11-09-2005, 07:21 AM
What is it with people and Mobb Deep? They are happy with their deal and are getting what they want. More to the point, 50 actually offered them a deal better than they could have got anywhere else. So what exactly is the big deal?

Bungle
11-09-2005, 07:25 AM
i wanna sign with g-unit.....get paid

oldie
11-09-2005, 08:04 AM
picture?

tajeco
11-09-2005, 09:20 AM
fuck him too, another gunit (pronounced goonit)

Alex36
11-09-2005, 09:47 AM
its a tattoo of the label he is on - all the crying should be left with the day they signed if u dont like the idea of it all cos that wont be the end of it, u gon cry when havoc fucks Olivia's arse? (i heard she dont got the right front bits)