PDA

View Full Version : LOL@2Pac And Janet Jackson Arguing In Poetic Justice

CharlesJones
04-13-2013, 02:25 PM
I was watching the classic scene in Poetic Justice just now on Youtube when Janet and 2Pac were arguing in the mail truck. 2Pac said save that black woman shit because you bleed once a month like the rest of the hoes hahahahahahahahahaha. And we ain't talking about my momma. We talking about your stuck up ass LOL. Think a nigga supposed to do some magic tricks for your ass LOL. She said pull over muthafucka i'll walk. He said get your shit. Scandalous ass muthafucka. Walking will do them fat ass thighs some good LOL. She said i better not see your ass in LA ok because i'm gonna get somebody to fuck you up. He said fuck you bitch, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you bitch hahahahahahahahahaha. If Regina King hadn't been in the truck, 2Pac would've left Janet walking LOL.

Another scene i like is when 2Pac first meets Janet at her beauty salon job and she said to him, you wanna smell my punany and he said yeah LOL. She said wait a minute baby. So she got her boss Tyra Ferrell and Tyra blew her breath in 2Pac's face and her and Janet started laughing LOL. He said i'm outta here, crazy ass bitches LOL. I miss 2Pac.

EAGLE EYE
04-15-2013, 01:34 PM
You do realize this is a pretty strange topic to make a thread about?

diggy
04-15-2013, 02:18 PM
Ahahhahah so janet was supposed to be a lesbo? hahahah

That's one movie starring Tupac that I did not really watch over unlike the others he did.

DarkEXile
04-15-2013, 02:48 PM
And what are we supposed to think? What's the point in this thread?

MaskedAvenger
04-15-2013, 10:30 PM
CharlesJones at his best

netscape check two
04-15-2013, 10:51 PM
I think this was meant to be a pm to me. lol

CharlesJones
04-20-2013, 01:57 PM
How you figure this was a pm for you? Diggy, i know you may not watch Poetic Justice that much and neither do i but it was nice for a change to see 2Pac being in a romantic movie instead of always playing a thug. Chuck D of Public Enemy said he couldn't understand why some black men didn't like 2Pac's character in Poetic Justice. Chuck D said it was good seeing 2Pac being a mail carrier and having a relationship with Janet. Joe Torry was also funny in Poetic Justice always brushing his hair hahahaha. It was funny seeing Roger Smith playing a faggot working at the beauty salon with Janet hahahahahahahaha. Roger is a good actor. He was in Spike Lee's Do The Right Thing, Malcolm X, Get On The Bus, Summer Of Sam movies and All About The Benjamins movie with Ice Cube, Mike Epps, Eva Mendes. It was different seeing Janet play a ghetto character cursing a lot. I love Janet and i don't care what people say about her not being a good actress and she can't sing. I wish i hadn't seen her For Colored Girls movie that Tyler Perry did LOL. That was terrible.

ShaDynasty
04-20-2013, 04:41 PM
Janet sucks at acting, overall pretty bad movie.

I can watch it though.

CharlesJones
04-20-2013, 04:47 PM
I don't think it's a bad movie. John Singleton hasn't done a bad movie to me. Can't say that about Spike Lee LOL.

ShaDynasty
04-20-2013, 05:28 PM
Spike lee lost the plot completely in the last 10 years but his best work is incredible.

Singleton movies are enjoyable for their cheesy dialogue and hammy acting.

JIGSAW45
04-21-2013, 12:56 PM
Last 10 years?...inside man was dope as fuck! But yeah chuck...that part was horribly funny.