PDA

View Full Version : KRS, Common, Ghost OR MF Doom

Eddy
11-08-2005, 09:17 PM
I Love these 4 rappers but who do u think is best, explain y!!!

this is also a place to upload and share songs(and News) from these guys so go crazy!!!

Ironman Starks
11-08-2005, 09:24 PM
KRS One hands down hes ahead of them by far and i loooove ghost but you would have to seen KRS One's battles and just the raw mcing that he does

hes the original IMO

Doom is tight but doesnt have as much presence as the other 3

Ghost is TIIIIGHT but his actual credentials are more so just his own shows and what not...not to many battles i can really think of

and Common well he still has some time to become somethin great but i wont count him out but def not better than the other 3

snapple
11-08-2005, 09:25 PM
uhh i don't see the connection to these MCs...but KRS is by FAR the best MC out of the 4..i think it's pretty self-explanitory

hellbound
11-08-2005, 09:28 PM
KRS-One, he has had one of the biggest impacts on hip-hop.

the rest are good too, but they're no KRS-One

Eddy
11-08-2005, 09:31 PM
good points, ghost is my favorite rapper of all tho, but i didnt say there was a connection, jus 4 great mcs

Wu-Disciple
11-08-2005, 10:14 PM
i never really liked common. i got his early stuff. great lyricist. i like him somthimes but i think it's his flow that bugs me tho.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-08-2005, 10:26 PM
I like them all for very opposing reasons

KRS is a legend

Ghost has mastered mcing

Doom has crazy 80's beats and raps shit no one else would or could

Common............ i need to cop his first and maybe his last album

Iron Fist
11-08-2005, 11:12 PM
Krs holds the crown, but closely followed by Ghost, which i admit would have put him first if it was only for my Wu conscience, but I prefer KRS-one's strong voice and his agressiveness on the mic. Sorry ghost.

oDoUoSoKo
11-09-2005, 03:53 PM
werd i agree

killabee_1993
11-10-2005, 12:58 AM
I like them all alot, but KRS is undeniably the champ of the group. Ghost is my second pick, hes great all around too, but KRS has that powerful aura about him. Doom is great is his own rite, but not as well rounded as the others, his lyrics are real nice but his flow and delivery lack in places. Common is another great emcee, but he needs some more time in the game before he can go toe to toe with an emcee like KRS, hes a veteran though. 6 albums in and still going strong so some day he may right up there in the legend category

Wu-Fam Specializt
11-10-2005, 01:05 AM
Knowledge Reigns Supreme - Over Nearly Everyone!

The man has over 12 albums dating back to his Boogie Down Production days. Not to mention his live show is not to be fucked with. The raw energy this man gives on stage is like no other. KRS is the God of Hiphop. I love Ghost, but he's under KRS. Common is dope, and I don't even really like MF Doom.

O-N-E

oldie
11-10-2005, 11:48 AM
this is easy:
1.Ghost
2.KRS
3.Common (dont like him)
4.Monotone Flow Doom (cant stand him!)

top two IMO are the only ones worth a mention.

stak84
11-10-2005, 01:58 PM
How come Common gets no love, he's been around for almost as long as krs and his flow is timeless, the rest are good ghostface is a great mc but he wont be remebered like common or krs will and i dont think that doom although he is good even belongs in the same level as these guys,
My vote goes to common

bergs
11-10-2005, 02:37 PM
My vote goes to Common also, you can't not call him a vet. He's been in the game for what now... 14 years??? And dropped arguably 3 classics? Come on man, he is mos def more legendary then Ghostface and Doom atleast and I love ghost!

1.Common
2.Ghostface
3.Krs
4.Doom

Wu-Tang 9
11-10-2005, 04:13 PM
well u posted Ghost in a WU site so ur bound to get him...I voted for KRS-One...my gave rapper of all time

Marc051
11-10-2005, 06:36 PM
First place, Ghostface, then MF Doom

Ghostface is the most well-rounded, good voice, strong presence, good flow and good lyrics

IMO Doom has the best flow of all 4 and although his voice dull and his presence lacks, his lyrics are incredible though

KRS has the strongest presence but I just don't like his voice and how he's too preachy, I only bought one of his albums along time ago and that was enough

Common lacks the most presence of the 4, I know Doom aint' much better, but he's got a better flow and great lyrics, and I can't get into his songs b/c his lyrics are too soft

Polocash7
11-10-2005, 07:10 PM
KRS-1 has the best career out of the 4.

stak84
11-10-2005, 07:30 PM
not gangster enough for you huh?

Wu-Tang 9
11-10-2005, 07:50 PM
KRS-One has consistantly been on top lyricly and is one of the most important figures in HIPHOP history. without KRS-One you wouldnt have a lot of artists out today becasue he was such a big part in the movement that put HIPKOP on the map in the first place. He teaches you that u can make dope records without killing, beating bitches or sellin drugs...Thats KRS-One

Knowledge Reigs Supreme Over Nearly Everyone

Im done......