View Full Version : Islam vs 5%ers

Pages : 1 [2]

A_Wisdombody
02-07-2006, 08:34 PM
One of my brother's site.
http://allahsnation.net

KidDiamonds617
02-07-2006, 09:19 PM
Son .. 5 % ers are beyond the nation , true keeping it''s roots but expanding the way you think and how your mind expresses train of thought of immortality

BlaK FuRYaN
02-08-2006, 10:51 AM
What proof do you have as to who Allah really is?

peace bro...

The best proof is The words of Allah, The Qur'aan. In it, Allah says;

Allah! There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory).

also...

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute
He begettets not, nor is He begotten;
And there is none co equal or comparable unto Him.

MY view is, "the reason why i say black man is not Allah, is becuase there is no HUMAN BEING much less a black man who posses these qualities...and i would have no problems in accepting the possesor of these qualities as The God.

BlaK FuRYaN
02-08-2006, 11:01 AM
yo bro' free your pm box plz

pm box is free

KidDiamonds617
02-08-2006, 12:34 PM
Words of wisdom from the qu'ran .. shit let me pull up a chair and reflect on that .. through allah all things are possible.... much props to black furyan for posting that ...

Prince Shafala
02-08-2006, 01:56 PM
One of my brother's site.
http://allahsnation.net

Peace TruAsia I Cee you in medina...im sure you already know
http://i1.tinypic.com/nef1n5.jpg

http://i1.tinypic.com/nef1pg.jpg

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 09:32 AM
The devil comes in many colors.......not just white.....I know alot of blacks that r devils.......

do these black people you speak of speak english ?

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 09:39 AM
What have I (as a white person) ever done to be a 'devil'? I was born white, that's all. So that's a straight up reason why I think 5% beliefs are totally absurd. From the outset. At least Islam sees no boundaries with colour, and Muslims exist from all races. I am just glad that 5% is so minutely followed, and no-one takes it seriously outside of it.

I am so hostile to the views of 5% because of their straight up racism and hostility. Hate breeds hate, and I hate you if you hate me. It's not even as if they stand up against white supremacy, they just seem to hate all white people. "You're white, you are the devil". Simple as that, regardless of my actual beliefs or actions. And anyone who treats me regardless to how I am as an individual, is not worth anything.

whats wrong with being the devil ?

Hellspawn
02-09-2006, 09:57 AM
whats wrong with being the devil ?

LOOOOOOOL :D

Queen Of Poetry
02-09-2006, 10:00 AM
do these black people you speak of speak english ?

LOL...yes they do.......

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 10:51 AM
Peace:
The difference between the 5% and NOI/Muslims, we(5%) are not a religion. Our culture is Islam meaning we embrace the way of life of the Muslims. NOI/Muslims consider Allah to be a mystery God, a spook in the sky. We, the 5%ers, know that Allah is here for all eye seeing b/c Allah is God and God is the original man, the original man is the black man. Peace!

lmao - who told you this ?

do you really believe that about the NOI ?

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 10:53 AM
Sorry to dissappoint ya'll, but 5%-shit is a joke man,
it's foolish and childish, sure, they have little knowledge in it,
but it's nothing compare to ISLAM and the qoran,
damnit, 5%-thing is inspired by Islam and qoran, but still
they make up some shit that's BULLSHITT

lol - WRONG - the Nation of Gods and Earths is not inspired by (what you call)

Islam or the words in the Quaran

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 11:04 AM
5%er and NOI are not concidered muslims...

NOI have abandoned the SUNNAH of prophet MUHAMMAD pbuh

5%er say Allah is original Black Man Arm Leg Leg Arm Head

I'm not disrespecting those who are upon these beliefs becuase they have reformed alot of righteous people...
But the teachings are not from the teachings of Islam and are not from the prophet Muhammad pbuh...

Allah is not Original Black man

Allah is the one True God
who neither eats or sleeps
who begets not nor was he begotten
and there is none co equal or comparble unto Him...

so the minute you can compare to Allah to man or anything for that matter it ceases to be Allah...

that shit cracks me up when i see you using our lingo - this cat be like "peace yo" "do the knowledge on this" etc....

that shit is hilarious

but first - how do you reform a righteous person ?

But the teachings are not from the teachings of Islam and are not from the prophet Muhammad pbuh..

so - if the teachings work so be it - Muhammad is one man - he did his job like many before him and more need to come because humans are suffering more now than ever -

seems like alot of yall have the "my karate teacher can beat up your karate teacher" syndrome -

Allah is not Original Black man

Allah is the one True God
who neither eats or sleeps
who begets not nor was he begotten
and there is none co equal or comparble unto Him...

lol - how are you so shure about what ALLAH is or isn't if you believe in >HIM< the way you do -

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 11:12 AM
peace bro...

The best proof is The words of Allah, The Qur'aan. In it, Allah says;

Allah! There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory).

also...

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute
He begettets not, nor is He begotten;
And there is none co equal or comparable unto Him.

MY view is, "the reason why i say black man is not Allah, is becuase there is no HUMAN BEING much less a black man who posses these qualities...and i would have no problems in accepting the possesor of these qualities as The God.

how are those the words of ALLAH when someone else is talking about ALLAH ?

and if you still insist that the words of the Quaran are indeed the very words of ALLAH, how did he write these words ?

in clearer words - how did the quaran come about ?

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 11:16 AM
its funny how alot of these people like HELLSPAWN have these hellish names

lucifers lover
wolvesbane
deathrot
lifekiller

i be in these chat rooms and fools be havin names like this lol but don't wanna be called the devil - wthell man -

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 11:17 AM
LOL...yes they do.......

then what do expect from them ?

LHX
02-09-2006, 11:24 AM

lucifers lover
wolvesbane
deathrot
lifekiller

i be in these chat rooms and fools be havin names like this lol but don't wanna be called the devil - wthell man -

ell
em
ay
oh

Hellspawn
02-09-2006, 11:51 AM
its funny how alot of these people like HELLSPAWN have these hellish names...but don't wanna be called the devil

:) ok because your name is sunny winter so you're the king of the kings of all the situations of the world!

did i ever told you i refuse to be called the devil? i guess you think i'm white...i guess you didnt red the posts i did then you make conclusions in your own mind .

and if you still insist that the words of the Quaran are indeed the very words of ALLAH, how did he write these words ?

with a pen are you so lack of imagination or your mind so closed that you ask this question?

that shit cracks me up when i see you using our lingo - this cat be like "peace yo" "do the knowledge on this" etc....

that's why we use your lingo, otherwise you will not understand.

so - if the teachings work so be it - Muhammad is one man - he did his job like many before him and more need to come because humans are suffering more now than ever

mohammad is a prophet, he's not a "man" like you said..."more need to come">>>where are they? we told you mohammad will be the last, have you seen others coming these last 1400 years?

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 12:06 PM
:) ok because your name is sunny winter so you're the king of the kings of all the situations of the world!

did i ever told you i refuse to be called the devil? i guess you think i'm white...i guess you didnt red the posts i did then you make conclusions in your own mind .

with a pen are you so lack of imagination or your mind so closed that you ask this question?

mohammad is a prophet, he's not a "man" like you said..."more need to come">>>where are they? we told you mohammad will be the last, have you seen others coming these last 1400 years?

i'm gonna be mild, don't heat it any further homie
its a fact that lack of reading comprehension is the cause of most arguments on these type boards - here let me prove it -

i wrote:

lucifers lover
wolvesbane
deathrot
lifekiller

wait wait wait - he/she didn't misinterpet my words, my words were rewritten
like this

Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
its funny how alot of these people like HELLSPAWN have these hellish names...but don't wanna be called the devil

when did i ever call you a devil in a chat room ?

lets deal with that then we can get to the other blows you tried to connect

Hellspawn
02-09-2006, 12:09 PM
when you say" fools be havin names like this but dont want to be called devil...the "this" stands for the names you mentionned before...and my "name"/username was among them..no? yes!!

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 12:12 PM
when you say" fools be havin names like this but dont want to be called devil...the "this" stands for the names you mentionned before...and my "name"/username was among them..no? yes!!

did i ever call you a devil in a yahoo chat room ?

Hellspawn
02-09-2006, 12:13 PM
no you didn't :) (maybe because i dont chat in yahoo)

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 12:21 PM

OK - now thats straight - for now - lets get to the rest - MY name ?

lol is that what you see in my name ?

the king of all situations ?

dam thats deep - ALLAH wrote the Quaran with a PEN ?

so you agree that ALLAH at least has fingers huh

i would understand if you didn't use MY lingo

lmmfao - Muhammad wasn't a man ?

he did have to use the toilet sometimes correct ?

it may be true that Muhammad was the last Prophet, but he isn't the last Messenger - fact - by the way, do you know how to say Messenger in greek ?

Jamal Noor
02-09-2006, 12:39 PM
i agree with you akhi..
i find 5%'ers totaly blashpemous..i mean i actually find them funny at times.
but they can't claim to be even remotley be muslims because they are commiting the most unforgivable sin in islam...shirk (sorry bout the spelling)..basically mean idolising an object or callin your selves gods..and they drink alchol..which in quran explains how one drop on your tounge will lead to eternal hell fire..

LHX
02-09-2006, 12:44 PM
and they drink alchol..which in quran explains how one drop on your tounge will lead to eternal hell fire..

as opposed to this paradise humans are living in right now?

i havent touched liquor in a long time
but
what exactly is eternal hell fire?

Aqueous Moon
02-09-2006, 12:48 PM
i agree with you akhi..
but they can't claim to be even remotley be muslims because they are commiting the most unforgivable sin in islam...shirk (sorry bout the spelling)..basically mean idolising an object or callin your selves gods..and they drink alchol..which in quran explains how one drop on your tounge will lead to eternal hell fire..

Can God call himself God?

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 12:56 PM
i agree with you akhi..

where in the Quaran does it say this ?

i don't remeber ever seeing that in the Quaran

do you truly believe that if one drop touches the tongue that it would lead you to burn in some type of fire forever and ever ?

but they can't claim to be even remotley be muslims

and what God or Earth you know claims to be a muslim ?

yall just upset because the NOGE uses the word Islamic - and yall thinking that well if they use the word islamic then they have to follow my religion the way i follow my religion -

in all honesty - alot of you orthodox muslims be sounding the same as the spooked out christian -

Soul Controller
02-09-2006, 01:37 PM
too all the muslims in here..

do u listen to the words of your wu idols/
do they say they are muslims?

do they claim to follow the RELIGION ISLAM?

or do u edit that out with ur minds
and listen to the words what u want to hear?

Jamal Noor
02-09-2006, 01:45 PM
Ok..im sorry heres how it is stated in the Quran..

''Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi #3643, narrated Abdullah ibn Umar http://muttaqun.com/graphics/ranhu.gif; Abdullah ibn Amr http://muttaqun.com/graphics/ranhu.gif
Allah's Messenger http://muttaqun.com/graphics/saaws-long.gif said, "If anyone drinks wine Allah will not accept prayer from him for forty days, but if he repents Allah will forgive him. If he repeats the offence Allah will not accept prayer from him for forty days, but if he repents Allah will forgive him. If he again repeats the offence Allah will not accept prayer from him for forty days, but if he repents Allah will forgive him. If he repeats it a fourth time Allah will not accept prayer from him for forty days, and if he repents Allah will not forgive him, but will give him to drink of the river of the fluid flowing from the inhabitants of Hell."
[Tirmidhi transmitted it, and N''

I never said that any ''God'' or ''earth'' are trying to be muslim..
''4. Islam is a natural way of life, not a religion.''

thats takin from their website....they denounced the whole islamic faith
to be some sort of life style....i mean i am aware that it is a
way of life..but how can it not be a religion?..

''God/Allah, for Five
Percenters, is not the Divinity as conventionally defined by the monotheistic
faiths. God is the black man. For orthodox Muslims, this is shirk,
un-Islamic polytheism.''

i mean even the guy who started the whole 5%er movement was a convicted fellon..
''The group's founding father, Clarence 13x Smith, split from Elijah Muhammad's Nation of Islam. FBI records show he changed his name to "Allah" and promised to destroy the white race.''

In my opinion 5%'ers are just taking different elements of religions and using them to suit them how they would like.

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 01:45 PM
maby he succeeded in getting the 2 to fight iono

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 01:51 PM
In my opinion 5%'ers are just taking different elements of religions and using them to suit them how they would like.

and whats wrong with that ?

Jamal Noor
02-09-2006, 01:55 PM
because don't you think the religions that they 'borrowed'' sayings and words from might be offended?..

thats like me calling my self buddah..or vishnu...

i just find it a bit insensitive towards peoples faiths and beliefs...

LHX
02-09-2006, 01:58 PM
sensitivity is out-dated

its disrespectful NOT to take elements from all of the worlds belief systems

you can say the same thing an infinite number of ways

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 02:00 PM

''God/Allah, for Five
Percenters, is not the Divinity as conventionally defined by the monotheistic
faiths. God is the black man. For orthodox Muslims, this is shirk,
un-Islamic polytheism.''

why is it shirk ?

and it can't be polytheism because there is no worship involved

i mean even the guy who started the whole 5%er movement was a convicted fellon..
''The group's founding father, Clarence 13x Smith, split from Elijah Muhammad's Nation of Islam. FBI records show he changed his name to "Allah" and promised to destroy the white race.''

lol - you believe what the fBEYE says about us ?

alot of yall don't see the seriousness of racism in america

plus alot of what yall are saying is just community induced (if that makes any sense) some of yall are around others who misinterpet the NOGEs purpose - and they spend time talking to each other about how wrong it is - they gas themselves up and throw darts blindly at what they do not understand - its a group thing - every group is saying the same shit "your wrong i'm right" my karate teacher can beat up your karate teacher - when in fact all of yall are in error, but your too arrogant to see this - so something has to happen to all of yall - a lil bit of fire - to refine you - yes - that will get yalls eyes open-

Jamal Noor
02-09-2006, 02:07 PM
im not being aragont brother, im just stating my opinion...

The reason it is shirk is because the first prayer you say to enter Islam..is ''There is no God But God, And Mohammed is his messenger''..
No if you proclaim to be God..don;t you think that qualifies as Shirk?..

and dont talk to me about racism lol..i am british/asian muslim living in west london...nuff said.

LHX
02-09-2006, 02:09 PM
in north america
the rise of occultism in the 20th century has so many parallels to the rise of esoteric islamic groups its ridiculous

there is something bubbling under the surface
and a lot of people got soft feet

LHX
02-09-2006, 02:12 PM

The reason it is shirk is because the first prayer you say to enter Islam..is ''There is no God But God, And Mohammed is his messenger''..

and dont talk to me about racism lol..i am british/asian muslim living in west london...nuff said.

god is your brain
mohammed is your voice box and sometimes your finger tips
a pen
or
a keyboard

unless youre into sign language
then mohammed is your entire upper body

or smoke signals
then you need a towel

there is no god but god
mohammed is his messenger

i knwo what metaphors are

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 02:20 PM

it all depends on how you view who or what this god is
if you see god as some type of energy being that resides somewhere past our skies then yes it should be shirk to you - even though people say that its just the way arabs speak arabic when dealing with the fact that in the quaran, when allah speaks, HE says WE - i say nope, the bible does the same when its saying _ WE created MAN in OUR image..._

some people view god as a six armed purple elephant - but when they are told that they are idol worshippin they say "no i'm not, this statue just represents the true and livin -

some people follow the movements of the sun to make prayer - but when they are told they are worshipping the sun, they say,"no i'm not"
but they don't give an explanation

when you ask a christian - how is jesus himself and god at the same time - they reply "you just have to believe"

when you tell muslims that its wrong to kiss hug and cry on that grand building in mecca - they reply _ "well its an intense thing alot of people went through hell to get to the kaaba and thats why they act like that when they get there"

everyone wants to be right - and those who truly seek truth and not religion (rely on jinn) will always change and grow much more efficiently than those who stay in one place believing in nonsense

Jamal Noor
02-09-2006, 02:27 PM
it all depends on how you view who or what this god is
if you see god as some type of energy being that resides somewhere past our skies then yes it should be shirk to you - even though people say that its just the way arabs speak arabic when dealing with the fact that in the quaran, when allah speaks, HE says WE - i say nope, the bible does the same when its saying _ WE created MAN in OUR image..._

some people view god as a six armed purple elephant - but when they are told that they are idol worshippin they say "no i'm not, this statue just represents the true and livin -

some people follow the movements of the sun to make prayer - but when they are told they are worshipping the sun, they say,"no i'm not"
but they don't give an explanation

when you ask a christian - how is jesus himself and god at the same time - they reply "you just have to believe"

when you tell muslims that its wrong to kiss hug and cry on that grand building in mecca - they reply _ "well its an intense thing alot of people went through hell to get to the kaaba and thats why they act like that when they get there"

everyone wants to be right - and those who truly seek truth and not religion (rely on jinn) will always change and grow much more efficiently than those who stay in one place believing in nonsense

i do agree with you there, thats a valid point..
alot of things do get misinterperated..

lemme just explain the Kaabah thing tho...
1st of all the love expressed for the building is because it is Alllah's house..
Built by Abraham..and people rush to touch the golden door.

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 02:31 PM
i do agree with you there, thats a valid point..
alot of things do get misinterperated..

lemme just explain the Kaabah thing tho...
1st of all the love expressed for the building is because it is Alllah's house..
Built by Abraham..and people rush to touch the golden door.

you see that there ?

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 02:33 PM
why do they rush to touch the golden door ?

do they believe that it will give them some type of power or blessings from touching it ?

Jamal Noor
02-09-2006, 02:38 PM
The reason being is that is what the Prophet (pbuh) did..
he also kissed the black stone..which is a stone from heaven that was white
and the more corrupt the world gets the blacker the stone gets..there is only
one spec of white left on the stone..and apparently when the whole stone is covered..then the day of judgment will arive..

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 02:42 PM
all these years and i didn't know that - is that really true though - are you muslim ?

kissing a stone belived to be from heaven makes it all worst - these rituals and practices are all shirk

rock kissing
sun worship
golden door touching

muslims don't do these things - who are you ?

Jamal Noor
02-09-2006, 02:45 PM
now whos being arogant?..

look man..i am a Muslim..not a practising one, but i know about my faith..

i don;t need to defend islam to your or any one..
if you think im lying, look it up...

im not going to watse my time talking to some one whos narrow minded and totaly irrational..

peace

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 02:58 PM
now whos being arogant?..

look man..i am a Muslim..not a practising one, but i know about my faith..

i don;t need to defend islam to your or any one..
if you think im lying, look it up...

im not going to watse my time talking to some one whos narrow minded and totaly irrational..

peace

ok that cleared that up - welcome

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 03:00 PM
but where in my replies was i irrational ?