PDA

View Full Version : Islam vs 5%ers

Pages : [1] 2

Hellspawn
11-09-2005, 09:50 AM
i read alot in this site and followed some links some heads gave (like the interview of the former manager of wu tang i think), i was so curious about that and now i got a little idea about that concept.
but i dont find no relation between islam and "the nation of islam". it's a whole different way of thinkin. so all the 5%ers believes in quoran right? but the quoran never spoke about the yacub theory nor the supremacy of the black over the white and vice versa (white over black).
the more i read about 5% the more i'm confused because it has nothing to deal with islam except not eatin pork and other stuff like that...
islam says that god is allah and mohammed is his prophet. Islams said there's no difference between people (allah makes no difference between an arab and a "non arab" except by their faith). god never said in the quoran that the white is the devil and the black never been a god, allah is god.

i'm not a praticant, hardcore muslim, i dont pray and i drink alcohol and do many things forbidden in islam but i'm born in an islamic country wich is Tunisia (north africa) i studied the quoran at primary school and have friends that are praticants and open minded. so i ask alot and i know what i speak about.
all that 5% theory is absurd from the islamic point of view....so if u think differently ;) let me know!

peace

LHX
11-09-2005, 10:00 AM
a lot of exoteric 'conventional' islam is absurd from a 5% point of view

Hellspawn
11-09-2005, 10:02 AM
such as!

JASPER
11-09-2005, 10:03 AM
A lot of topics in this forum are absurd from a Jasper point of view

Hellspawn
11-09-2005, 10:04 AM
:) hahhaa

EDIT: Jasper is absurd from Jasper point of view!

JASPER
11-09-2005, 10:06 AM
True.

Some people like to paste some random crap from a page they googled for to make themselfs feel rightious and intelligent.

LHX
11-09-2005, 10:08 AM
i just like to feel sexy

Hellspawn
11-09-2005, 10:17 AM
ok now let's get back to the subject. what yall 5%ers think about that?

EDIT: in wich proportion 5%ers follow Islam?

Queen Of Poetry
11-09-2005, 10:31 AM
I'm not sure what ur question is.......

Hellspawn
11-09-2005, 10:34 AM
i think 5%ers should not speak of islam as a religion they follow, but I think they're sure about the opposite. i want to have a point of view of a 5%er.
and why they speak about islam when they refute some Quran theories?

LHX
11-09-2005, 10:34 AM
ok now let's get back to the subject. what yall 5%ers think about that?

EDIT: in wich proportion 5%ers follow Islam?
its like an enhanced version of islam

just like you cant use yesterdays solutions to todays problems

the 5% nation took something good and refined it to make something more pertinent to the area it was applied to

Hellspawn
11-09-2005, 10:35 AM
but when has yacub story happened? before islam i guess, so if it's the truth, islam should have spoken about this.

LHX
11-09-2005, 10:39 AM
but when has yacub story happened? before islam i guess, so if it's the truth, islam should have spoken about this.
most islam is much too preoccupied with planting fear and intimidating its followers to waste time on things such as important truths

the yacub story had to be brought out because in america they realized it was time to bring out the big guns

Queen Of Poetry
11-09-2005, 10:41 AM
i think 5%ers should not speak of islam as a religion they follow, but I think they're sure about the opposite. i want to have a point of view of a 5%er.
I never refer to Islam........I'm not sure where u r receiving ur info. I am following the way of life of the Nation not Islam........

Hellspawn
11-09-2005, 10:44 AM
most islam is much too preoccupied with planting fear and intimidating its followers to waste time on things such as important truths

the yacub story had to be brought out because in america they realized it was time to bring out the big guns
islam wasnt about intimidation, you gotta make the difference between the political use of islam and the holy text comin thru the quoran.
islam is about peace if yall start thinkin that it's about killin people you wrong...it have nothing to deal with 9/11 it aint islam...these are some psyco that kill people in the name of islam!

it's the rulers that want to intimidate the followers...in the early years of islam after the death of muhammed and nowerdays in some middle east countries.

Hellspawn
11-09-2005, 10:45 AM
I never refer to Islam........I'm not sure where u r receiving ur info. I am following the way of life of the Nation not Islam........
come on! it's called the nation of islam and then it turns into the nation of the gods and the earths and it takes a lot of principles from islam and all. maybe i'm wrong so enlight me please!

LHX
11-09-2005, 10:48 AM
it's the rulers that want to intimidate the followers...in the early years of islam after the death of muhammed and nowerdays in some middle east countries.
isnt that what i said?

islam is another example of leaders (religious leaders) spreading the misinterpretation of a document (the koran) for their own purposes

and scaring their followers into obedience

Hellspawn
11-09-2005, 10:49 AM
yeah but islam was about science and culture and there were so many years when there was peace in islamic kingdoms so why they never spoke about yacub theory

Hellspawn
11-09-2005, 10:51 AM
i dont think the fact that they were occupied is a reason why they never spoke about this and i can hardly believe a concpiracy theory

Queen Of Poetry
11-09-2005, 10:52 AM
come on! it's called the nation of islam and then it turns into the nation of the gods and the earths and it takes a lot of principles from islam and all. maybe i'm wrong so enlight me please!
First off....why r so hostile.....secondly, I'm sayin that today my way of life is not Islam.......I don't pray to Mecca, I don't cover myself.......

Hellspawn
11-09-2005, 10:59 AM
First off....why r so hostile.....secondly, I'm sayin that today my way of life is not Islam.......I don't pray to Mecca, I don't cover myself.......
no i'm not hostile, sorry if u felt like that. maybe it's because english is not my native language that my sentences seems straight or dry :)
and i'm totally against coverin women i think it's for primitive nations.
i just want to get a lil bit of knowledge coz i felt confused to read the word islam in most 5% documents when i feel it jas nothing to deal with.
i dont say that's right or that's wrong i'm not judgin anyone. it's just i know about islam coz i was born and live in an islamic country and i want to know about the other side.
sorry if u felt hurt by my words.

ps: i was not sayin come on like "come on!" it was more like "come ooooooon :)"

Hellspawn
11-09-2005, 11:01 AM
^^^do you believe in the white devil and the black god???

Queen Of Poetry
11-09-2005, 11:02 AM
Oh ok....my apologies for coming at u.........

It is true that the 5% is similar but like for example, I don't follow the Quran......

Hellspawn
11-09-2005, 11:05 AM
i think it's personal to you..but many 5%ers speak about...ok, they dont follow it but if they speak about it they beleive in it, no? so in that case, what do they believe in from quoran exactely?

Queen Of Poetry
11-09-2005, 11:08 AM
U know....I don't think I am one to speak about this, I thought I could help but I just don't do the things u r sayin.....I'm sorry.

Hellspawn
11-09-2005, 11:10 AM
hahha :) ok let's speak to a hardcore 5%er! somebody wanna answer?

thanx anyway

Queen Of Poetry
11-09-2005, 11:13 AM
I mean I am a 5%......but like I said Islam to me is different......

Hellspawn
11-09-2005, 11:15 AM
ok, that's what i think :yall avoid the discussion coz none can respond!
come oooooon (;) at QoP) enlight me people!

Hellspawn
11-09-2005, 11:17 AM
I mean I am a 5%......but like I said Islam to me is different......
it is! that's why i want to know what's the common denominator when i see none.
and you cant's deny 5%ers speak about islam (except you:))

Decipha Born
11-09-2005, 11:41 AM
i read alot in this site and followed some links some heads gave (like the interview of the former manager of wu tang i think), i was so curious about that and now i got a little idea about that concept.
but i dont find no relation between islam and "the nation of islam". it's a whole different way of thinkin. so all the 5%ers believes in quoran right? but the quoran never spoke about the yacub theory nor the supremacy of the black over the white and vice versa (white over black).
the more i read about 5% the more i'm confused because it has nothing to deal with islam except not eatin pork and other stuff like that...
islam says that god is allah and mohammed is his prophet. Islams said there's no difference between people (allah makes no difference between an arab and a "non arab" except by their faith). god never said in the quoran that the white is the devil and the black never been a god, allah is god.

i'm not a praticant, hardcore muslim, i dont pray and i drink alcohol and do many things forbidden in islam but i'm born in an islamic country wich is Tunisia (north africa) i studied the quoran at primary school and have friends that are praticants and open minded. so i ask alot and i know what i speak about.
all that 5% theory is absurd from the islamic point of view....so if u think differently ;) let me know!

peaceMuhammad was not allowed to teach that the blackman was God.....if he did he would have been stoned to death.....it wasnt time.

ALLAH gave muhammad 1 scientist per year to learn and recite the history and prediction of the planet earth.....his duty was to reform the whites in asia/africa and intergrate them in a culture so that they can clean they self up and submitt to the knowledge of ALLAH. in this process there was interbreeding which brings the result of light skin or yellow arabs.

I suppose ISA was not aware of the white man and his devilshment
and abraham? he did not know what was to come?
Musa? he knew nothing of the white devil? when ALLAH chose him to bring him out of the cave?

if you support muhammad you must support every prophet........because thats what ALLAH taught him to teach.

SALAAM!

LHX
11-09-2005, 11:42 AM
there isnt much of a common denominator

conventional islam is an exoteric practice which encourages worship
some of the branches of islam are esoteric which encourage introspection and the pursuit of knowledge

5% is prolly closer to sufism than anything else in islam (unless there are other esoteric branches i dont know about)

Hellspawn
11-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Muhammad was not allowed to teach that the blackman was God.....if he did he would have been stoned to death.....it wasnt time.

ALLAH gave muhammad 1 scientist per year to learn and recite the history and prediction of the planet earth.....his duty was to reform the whites in asia/africa and intergrate them in a culture so that they can clean they self up and submitt to the knowledge of ALLAH. in this process there was interbreeding which brings the result of light skin or yellow arabs.

I suppose ISA was not aware of the white man and his devilshment
and abraham? he did not know what was to come?
Musa? he knew nothing of the white devil? when ALLAH chose him to bring him out of the cave?

if you support muhammad you must support every prophet........because thats what ALLAH taught him to teach.

SALAAM!
wow! ok...so u think muhammad was aware and have not the right to speak about it? he gotta be stoned to death if he told this? i dont agree with this coz logically speakin he brought something that nobody agreed with, he could be stoned to death only for this...he came and say to the people there that they gotta stop eatin pork, drinkin alcohol, stop burryin them daughters alives, stop prayin a statue...etc...it wouldnt be worse if he had said that the blackman is god, dont u think?
and if so why god hadnt sent a blackman if they are gods, why had he sent a "yellow type" man?

And if his duty was to reform the whites in asia/africa and intergrate them in a culture so that they can clean they self up and submitt to the knowledge of Allah, were the black cleaned and submitted in the knowledge of allah in that period, in that case?

LHX
11-09-2005, 11:56 AM
these are all stories

dont look at any of it as fact

Hellspawn
11-09-2005, 12:00 PM
there isnt much of a common denominator

conventional islam is an exoteric practice which encourages worship
some of the branches of islam are esoteric which encourage introspection and the pursuit of knowledge

5% is prolly closer to sufism than anything else in islam (unless there are other esoteric branches i dont know about)
soufism encourages more the retirement and sufists are like monks that gave up every life pleasure that is not compatible with islam philosophy. they still out of every life in society and spend their time prayin and thinkin introspectatin them selves.
islam is not about this, extremism is forbidden in islam. it's always about the way of the middle. islam encourages formin families and havin a wife and kids that you can cherich. sufism is a branch that means it's not the real islam, it's like the chiists. the difference is in the appliance of islam. and when you say difference you say derivation. does islam said about beatin yourself untill bleedin to show your love to allah? hell no! sufism, chiism and all the branches are not the real islam!

so....it aint a common denominator!

Hellspawn
11-09-2005, 12:01 PM
these are all stories

it aint me that tellin stories, im just commentin those of Decipha :)

Golden_Armz
11-09-2005, 12:44 PM

U dont really know what ur talking about do u?

stick to looking sexy 4 urself

Golden_Armz
11-09-2005, 12:48 PM
isnt that what i said?

islam is another example of leaders (religious leaders) spreading the misinterpretation of a document (the koran) for their own purposes

and scaring their followers into obedience
so your an expert in Quran now?

and its Quran not Koran

no Muslim can fear any one except Allah- so if theyre scared of these leaders you talk about then thats wrong.....what u think we all live under ayatollah khomeini or sumthin? ur talkin boput 1.6 billion ppl like u know the deal or something....go read up about how the natives of Timbuktu embraced Islam, and then you'll know what its about - Give examples of how Quran is used for a leaders own purpose instead of making big comments you have no idea of.

Golden_Armz
11-09-2005, 01:12 PM
islam is not about this, extremism is forbidden in islam. it's always about the way of the middle. islam encourages formin families and havin a wife and kids that you can cherich. sufism is a branch that means it's not the real islam, it's like the chiists. the difference is in the appliance of islam. and when you say difference you say derivation. does islam said about beatin yourself untill bleedin to show your love to allah? hell no! sufism, chiism and all the branches are not the real islam!

so....it aint a common denominator!
brother, id be careful commenting on some things you may know little about....
theres alot of hate towards sufism, but many people dont know whats real about them, several people have opened my eyes up to this, sufism is not a sect necessarily, its actualy sunni - and consists of practicing Tasawwuf which is the 3rd science of Islam after Fiqh and Aqidah - extremism is extremism, but devoting your life to Allah, is reaching a higher state - something which is difficult to achieve. the Prophet Muhammad used to spend part of the night in prayer....is this extremism? no, the early Muslims would practice Tasawwuf well but as the later generations, fell trap to the life of this world and its matters, people started ignoring this science and who carried it on? the sufis!

MASALAAM

Decipha Born
11-09-2005, 01:20 PM
wow! ok...so u think muhammad was aware and have not the right to speak about it? he gotta be stoned to death if he told this? i dont agree with this coz logically speakin he brought something that nobody agreed with, he could be stoned to death only for this...he came and say to the people there that they gotta stop eatin pork, drinkin alcohol, stop burryin them daughters alives, stop prayin a statue...etc...it wouldnt be worse if he had said that the blackman is god, dont u think?
and if so why god hadnt sent a blackman if they are gods, why had he sent a "yellow type" man?

And if his duty was to reform the whites in asia/africa and intergrate them in a culture so that they can clean they self up and submitt to the knowledge of Allah, were the black cleaned and submitted in the knowledge of allah in that period, in that case?
You have the right to not agree with my knowledge.

You said.........And if his duty was to reform the whites in asia/africa and intergrate them in a culture so that they can clean they self up and submitt to the knowledge of Allah, ''

its problematic that you question what he actually did. I suggest you study history outside of the quran. Or rather what you dont see in the said book...

were the blacks clean in submitted??

pardon but muhammad was a blackman......actual fact.
every muslim before him was a blackman....actual fact.
Every prophet before muhammd and after was a blackman...Study, please.

islam was before the book was written....islam has no beggining or ending

you said
it wouldnt be worse if he had said that the blackman is god, dont u think?

I feel that you haven't quite understood the seriousness of such a teaching....infact to fully understand you would have to actually go amongst the uncivilized people in the streets of poverty, who are going through hell, those that carry weapons such as guns, illuisionary officials in authority of the society,.... without fear..... and still teach that the black man is God.......(just as i have).....

....if you cannot take upon yourself to carry out such a way of life then you have no say on the actual duty....regardless of what you learn you will dismiss it.

Muhammad taught righteousness...

as far as him being stoned.......he was not stoned to death, so according to your search for the truth neither one of us can say what he could have been stoned for because he wasnted murdered for teaching this...

i take responsibility in mentioning that, that is my error not yours.

PEACE

Born Ruler I
11-09-2005, 03:51 PM
True indeed.

Fard was a Sufi.

Sufism existed before Prophet Muhammad.

One

LHX
11-09-2005, 04:46 PM
so your an expert in Quran now?

and its Quran not Koran

no Muslim can fear any one except Allah- so if theyre scared of these leaders you talk about then thats wrong.....what u think we all live under ayatollah khomeini or sumthin? ur talkin boput 1.6 billion ppl like u know the deal or something....go read up about how the natives of Timbuktu embraced Islam, and then you'll know what its about - Give examples of how Quran is used for a leaders own purpose instead of making big comments you have no idea of.
LHX = not a koran expert

and if i got the point across - then i spelled the word right

i could have spelled cqkowrraen but as long as you know what the fuck i am talking about
word is a word

any group that has a 'leader' is barking up the wrong tree

i am talking about 6.5 billion people like i know the deal

lets get our numbers straight

Hellspawn
11-10-2005, 03:30 AM
brother, id be careful commenting on some things you may know little about....
theres alot of hate towards sufism, but many people dont know whats real about them, several people have opened my eyes up to this, sufism is not a sect necessarily, its actualy sunni - and consists of practicing Tasawwuf which is the 3rd science of Islam after Fiqh and Aqidah - extremism is extremism, but devoting your life to Allah, is reaching a higher state - something which is difficult to achieve. the Prophet Muhammad used to spend part of the night in prayer....is this extremism? no, the early Muslims would practice Tasawwuf well but as the later generations, fell trap to the life of this world and its matters, people started ignoring this science and who carried it on? the sufis!

MASALAAM
ok i agree with what u say, maybe i'm speakin about tasawwaf as a way of life, i mean those who deliberately give up everything and turn into a kind of priest who dont marry and spend their time only prayin. i know muhammad spend a part of the night prayin but didnt gave up everything for the religion like the sufists. maybe i'm speakin about this part of extreme sufism. but that's not the subject and i would be glad if you tell us your opinion about the 5%.

thanx

Hellspawn
11-10-2005, 04:08 AM

You said.........And if his duty was to reform the whites in asia/africa and intergrate them in a culture so that they can clean they self up and submitt to the knowledge of Allah, ''

its problematic that you question what he actually did. I suggest you study history outside of the quran. Or rather what you dont see in the said book...

you said

I feel that you haven't quite understood the seriousness of such a teaching....infact to fully understand you would have to actually go amongst the uncivilized people in the streets of poverty, who are going through hell, those that carry weapons such as guns, illuisionary officials in authority of the society,.... without fear..... and still teach that the black man is God.......(just as i have).....

....if you cannot take upon yourself to carry out such a way of life then you have no say on the actual duty....regardless of what you learn you will dismiss it.

as far as him being stoned.......he was not stoned to death, so according to your search for the truth neither one of us can say what he could have been stoned for because he wasnted murdered for teaching this...

PEACE

when you mentionned what i said u forgot half of the sentence "And if his duty was to reform the whites in asia/africa and intergrate them in a culture so that they can clean they self up and submitt to the knowledge of Allah, were the black submitted then?''

>>>i will answer NO. it's a historical fact!

you said muhammad was black and every muslim before him was black.

>>>there were no muslim before muhammad, islam came with muhammad. you cant say the opposite , it would be ignorance. islam wasnt before the book was written, there have been other religions, all brought by Allah but werent islam.

I know the uncivilized people, man, i live in north africa, it's the third world!!!! but you're speakin about the seriousness of teachin this to uncivilized people...people in the mecca before muhammad were more uncivilized than that...remember it was about 1400 years since now...they were burryin their babies if they were female, they were killin themselves for nothing...they were barbarian. and if u follow my reasoning all the "new" rules that mohammad brought them werent worse than sayin the blackman is god. he brought them a unique god when they were following multiple ones so if he adds the blackman is god...

oh and something else...maybe the previous prophets were black but muhammad wasnt, YOU gotta study more than that. he was a typical "yellow" arabic. it's historical AND written and described in quoran.

but i think u didnt answer my question, i want to know in wich proportion 5%ers follows the book and nobody answers. you cant take the part that u like from the book, it's a whole thing and u can't say i'm muslim but this is not true and that's not true..etc...

and how do you believe the white man is the devil? there's a devil in every being not only whites or blacks, you gotta include the yellows, the reds, the purples and the greens.:{

peace bro and thank you for takin time to answer my questions and discuss this with me.

SubtleEnergies
11-10-2005, 04:34 AM
Why these people come on here like this? Like ask questions but why feel obligated to pick it apart and prove something.

I have listened to wu tang maybe 9 years now. In that time I have gathered a decent understanding of what 5%ers are about. I read up on it and thought on it. You should do the same.

Basically, your problem seems to be this :

5%ers call themselves Muslim but don't follow orthodox Islam or the Koran strictly.

This problem is easily answered. 5%ers don't think orthodox Islam is fully right. They believe Islam to be a ntural way of life.

This obviously implies that Islam is then not strict and rigid but dynamic and personal. Each person knowledging themselves. So 5%ers see Islam as having evolved and changed where as Orthodox Muslims would see that in itself as turning away from the path of Islam.

They don't agree totally. Simple as that. They don't have to either.

Hellspawn
11-10-2005, 05:02 AM
Why these people come on here like this? Like ask questions but why feel obligated to pick it apart and prove something.

I have listened to wu tang maybe 9 years now. In that time I have gathered a decent understanding of what 5%ers are about. I read up on it and thought on it. You should do the same.

Basically, your problem seems to be this :

5%ers call themselves Muslim but don't follow orthodox Islam or the Koran strictly.

This problem is easily answered. 5%ers don't think orthodox Islam is fully right. They believe Islam to be a ntural way of life.

This obviously implies that Islam is then not strict and rigid but dynamic and personal. Each person knowledging themselves. So 5%ers see Islam as having evolved and changed where as Orthodox Muslims would see that in itself as turning away from the path of Islam.

They don't agree totally. Simple as that. They don't have to either.
i see what you mean...i dont apply islam neither but i dont come with theories such as yacub stories, maybe i take parts from it but dont add things and claim that be the truth... and i just want to know some things about 5% that nobody could answer....i'm not here to say 5% is right or wrong, i m lookin for facts and answers.
oh and there's not orthodox islam, there's islam. there's nothing wrong to use islam as a way of life but if you deform it as good as historical facts it's not islam no more. it's something else! (i think i understood that 5%ers say that islam was before muhammad so it's no more evolution).

SubtleEnergies
11-10-2005, 06:00 AM
Well another point is also many people don't take Yacub literally.

Also, Islam is Islam. Its a koran and hadith. who ever said it is the entirety of truth? Plenty of things aren't in the koran. Alot of the prophets from the bible weren't. Many were still real and prophets.

Hellspawn
11-10-2005, 08:07 AM
yeah i know i was not defendin quoran, i said 5%ers are deformin islam addin some conspiracy theories such as yacub theory. that's all i said. i said too that i know about quoran from being born and raised in a islamic country...im not praticant, i eat pork, drink alcohol....just what's this theory have to do with islam..ok? :)
they said mohammed knew about it and have not the right to speak about it because people will stone him to death...and i said it couldnt be coz he came with so much revolutionnary rules for an uncivilized people that if he added that blackman is god he wouldnt be stoned more than how much he have been stoned!
i'm not the defender of islam i just said 5%ers theories dont match...if u think that they do, just tell why! that's what's the topic was about!

Decipha Born
11-10-2005, 08:51 AM
THE WORDS IN RED ARE YOUR QUOTES

know the uncivilized people, man, i live in north africa, it's the third world!!!!

''third world'' is western terminology. Africa is not western.

there were no muslim before muhammad, islam came with muhammad

Abraham came before muhammad and was a muslim.

sura 3:66

....i know you wouldn't defend a liar.

they were burryin their babies if they were female, they were killin themselves for nothing...they were barbarian.

pardon, but the same acts excist today....the reason why youd do not equate it with what goes on today is because of the advancement of technology within a so called civilization. And you love the stories of old. The moral of righteousness and misguidence is still available...

If muhammad was yellow, he was anything but a white man, if you take a look at the genetic compostion of black people on earth you will see black, brown, and yellow and sometimes red........they are still part of the black family...not agreeing on this will leave you in error.....

since you told me that you still eat pork.....:thumbdwn:

you are in no position at this point to speak about ''ISLAM'' as you have.

YOU ARE NOT A MUSLIM.

........because no islam on this planet will permitt such a diet......
the swine will surely decrease your life span and also cloud your intelligence which will give you the inability to cee cleary, and spiritually....so defending such a culture will surely bring you struggle, especially a culture that you do not practice.

PEACE.

Hellspawn
11-10-2005, 09:10 AM
:) ok bro' the pork think was just to shock yall, i dont eat it but not because of religion. because we dont have it :)

and i used third world so your friend who claim it hard to live in a ghetto, understands where i come from.

and sayin that yellows, red, browns and black are all black is not takin me serious from your part.

and you are all the time avoidin what i say like you dont hear me (or read what i type). is it more shockin for you as an ignorant to know that theres one god when you pray for hundreds or to know that that god is black?

and finally i agree with you for 2 things Abraham was muslim (he's the father of the prophets) but he's the only one. and the second thing; i'm not muslim, if u see it from this side; i dont follow the rules of islam! but that dont mean i cant speak about it, it's not up to you to judge it :).

peace

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
11-10-2005, 10:54 AM
peace.

Just wanted to add on. Understand: Knowledge if Infinite.

just want to share a lil something...

No, the 5% do not "follow" the Quran. No, the 5% are not Moslems in shape, form or fashion.... not a denomination...nor anything else.

To the people thinking that the islam practiced by moslems is some fear instilling religion....that is moronic and shows you really have no knowledge with regards to the religion and its culture. Islam from the moslem perspective is the fastest growing religion in the world at the moment....so obviously, it's not too "fearful.' And not trying to insult or degrade another group of people..or the religion they submit to.., but last time I checked the Christian church constantly reminds you of the devil and the hell--where you supposedly have a good chance of going to every single day. In my life experience, and this is un-biasedly stated...because I know positive and negative individuals in each religion I have mentioned....I have heard more christians condeming people to hell than I have moslems....and you know the quote..."you're going to hell." The ONES that state this, NOT ALL OBVIOUSLY, seem so passionate about stating this and this condemnation...it makes me laugh, because they don't realize in their own "good" book...it clearly states...simplified....if you do tell someone that he or she is going to hell...you YOURSELF...have just earned a ticket to the hot place as well. I have also witnessed more moslems that are content, happy, respectful and joyful about "allah" when in comparison to christians that love jesus but fear "god" where they are scared to a point where they can't even self-think for one moment...just trapped. I've seen more moslems respect other people's religions or ways of life, in comparison to some christians always trying to impose their religion upon others...almost forcefully..."if you don't believe this, you're going to hell." Anyways, please ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT...I haven't stated 100% of moslems do this...or 100% of christians do that.

----
With regards to the Quran and the 5%...

This can even be applied to the Bible as well., I think it would be wise to get one's hands on any "holy" book...and read up. Just as a 5%er would instruct another to do..or anyone with common sense: READ OUTSIDE OF THE BOOK. And to the 5%: READ OUTSIDE OF THE LESSONS. This is why I stated Knowledge if infinite...this is the 1st principle that I think, in my humble opinion is pretty factual. In a sense, I know christians that don't know jack crap about anything else outside of the bible, and hardly even comprehend their own bibles....; and I know 5%ers who hold onto their lessons like christians do their bibles...and happen to be an exact reflection of that christian I mentioned above......can't tell you anything outside of the lessons (and you would think the latter of the 2...would know better, with all respect). There is alot to be learned (and even can be applied) in the Bible and Quran in all reality. I've taken world religion classes...where the teacher was an atheist...so the discussions were intense...detailed..and un-biased. I suppose where people get the 5% confused with the Quran is the whole "islam" as a religion perspective. A 5%er would look at the Quran and even the Bible from a more "REALISTIC" perspective. Not implying that the Quran and Bible are full of fantasy...lol.., but obviously...in the realistic approach....burning bushes speaking in tongues, bright red people with horns with pitchforks, gods snapping fingers and trees growing all over the continent in one night, will not be perceived as being such things...perhaps these things from this perspective would be more metaphorical. It is up to the reader to be able to distinguish what is accurately real...and what is not.

I have personally read the Quran, the Bible..and works beyond that. You'll even c some across some things that run parallel to each other...from concepts, to "proverbs" to actual people, etc. In all reality, after taking a glance at the bible...to be a good christian (to be christ-like) is in a sense...is to be a good 5%er. Of course one would have to eliminate some certain views or ideologies of the doctrine...but outside of that, peep what "Christ' was teaching to the people, what he did in poor places, who he spoke up against, and his immaculate position in the biblical world....(he was even considered to be a blasphemer at one time, and people had thrown stones at him as well)...then take a glance at what a 5%er strives to be, what they teach, who they speak up against and what they have to endure. Just my opinion I'm sharing.

moslems-submit to the higher being and study the Quran.

5%- do not submit to a higher being; no prayer or worshipping involved. Study the Lessons and should also study the UNIVERSE and everything within it.

from the 5% perspective ISLAM IS MATH AND MATH IS ISLAM.
IT IS CULTURE, NOT RELIGION.

don't get moslem and 5% perspectives confused.

---

decipha born's comments are on point.

And is true..yellow, brown, red , black are considered to be within the Black family. Even "black" people from the stereotypical stand point "African-americans" or whoever else, come in all of these colours. And these manifestations are nothing new.....they have been around for eons, all one has to do is take a glance at "africa" and its people.

PEACE...

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

Aqueous Moon
11-10-2005, 11:23 AM
Peace,

Subliminal, I just wanted to tell you that it was a great lesson you offered.

"Knowledge if Infinite." - These are square words you drew up.

keep dropping the 1

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
11-10-2005, 11:32 AM
peace.

and thank you, just here to build.......

and to destroy at times....lol.

your views are also respected and noticed..

peace

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

Born Ruler I
11-10-2005, 12:34 PM
I, too, notice those in the NOGE who treat the lessons as if they were born again Christians caressing the bible. When any topic outside the degrees is brought up, most gods are at a loss, or start scrambling to find a quote, instead of understanding that 120 serves as the foundation to be able to see esoteric qualities and symbology in everything.

So, even though we are to be living the understanding as civilized, cultured, free men, we revert to religion, and become slaves to a book, just as those we so freely criticize.

One

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
11-10-2005, 12:40 PM
peace

Born Ruler I, that is exactly what I'm stating. People seem to forget..120 is only 1/3rd of 360.

120 itself is the equivalent of only "KNOWLEDGE."

PEACE!

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

Ayatollah Prolific
11-10-2005, 01:33 PM
a lot of exoteric 'conventional' islam is absurd from a 5% point of view
Double edged sword. This goes both ways my friend. Only, I don't think mainstream Islam really knows anything about 5 percent ideology.

Ayatollah Prolific
11-10-2005, 01:42 PM
these are all stories

Actually Mohammed's life and legacy are historically documented about as well as any prophet we know of. I do not know how you can simply interpret these as stories. It is a fact that the first Umma actually went to war with the Quraish in Mecca. It is also a fact that the early islamist conquested a great deal of the surrounding land during Mohammed's leadership.

HellSpawn has a point. The only thing that saved the Prophet Mohammed from being stoned and/or killed is the fact that he was married to a wealthy Quraish (Khadeja) and also had an influential uncle (Hamza). People who prayed at the Kaaba (the black house of Abraham) where being beaten. Therefore, logically, t is fair to assume that they would have been beaten either.

If Mohammed said, "black man is god..." I'm sure it just would have made spectators feel he was even more crasy then they thought he was.

Ayatollah Prolific
11-10-2005, 01:48 PM
LHX = not a koran expert

and if i got the point across - then i spelled the word right

i could have spelled cqkowrraen but as long as you know what the fuck i am talking about
word is a word

any group that has a 'leader' is barking up the wrong tree

i am talking about 6.5 billion people like i know the deal

lets get our numbers straight
I don't know of any leader of Islam? Do you?

LHX
11-10-2005, 01:53 PM
Actually Mohammed's life and legacy are historically documented about as well as any prophet we know of. I do not know how you can simply interpret these as stories. It is a fact that the first Umma actually went to war with the Quraish in Mecca. It is also a fact that the early islamist conquested a great deal of the surrounding land during Mohammed's leadership.

HellSpawn has a point. The only thing that saved the Prophet Mohammed from being stoned and/or killed is the fact that he was married to a wealthy Quraish (Khadeja) and also had an influential uncle (Hamza). People who prayed at the Kaaba (the black house of Abraham) where being beaten. Therefore, logically, t is fair to assume that they would have been beaten either.

If Mohammed said, "black man is god..." I'm sure it just would have made spectators feel he was even more crasy then they thought he was.
anything 'documented' is fiction to a degree

there is no point of reference

it is no longer a responsible action to place much value on anything written

there are no known historical facts

LHX
11-10-2005, 01:54 PM
I don't know of any leader of Islam? Do you?
this is true

my error

there is no leader of islam

but
there are people who use it for personal gain and to oppress others

Decipha Born
11-10-2005, 02:07 PM
I, too, notice those in the NOGE who treat the lessons as if they were born again Christians caressing the bible. When any topic outside the degrees is brought up, most gods are at a loss, or start scrambling to find a quote, instead of understanding that 120 serves as the foundation to be able to see esoteric qualities and symbology in everything.

So, even though we are to be living the understanding as civilized, cultured, free men, we revert to religion, and become slaves to a book, just as those we so freely criticize.

One
I feel that one should not show disatisfaction about his nation while the uncivilized who have no knowledge of the said nation watch because they will surley seek to add on to that weakness and sound correct without understanding what they say......

huh?

1:40
tell you who made quran or bible

.........one should know the book that he created........from an esoteric understanding.....

PEACE

Ayatollah Prolific
11-10-2005, 02:38 PM
this is true

my error

there is no leader of islam

but
there are people who use it for personal gain and to oppress others
YUp, like Mullah Omar of the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden. But these people are hated in the Islamic world. Same can be said for the Crusade popes, Charlemagne, Begin (Israel), Natanyahu and Henry the VIII. I think your point of Islam is no different from Christainity and Judaism. Leaders who use the boook as a means, are now considered extreme... regardless of what your religion is.

Ayatollah Prolific
11-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Abraham came before muhammad and was a muslim.

sura 3:66

If muhammad was yellow, he was anything but a white man, if you take a look at the genetic compostion of black people on earth you will see black, brown, and yellow and sometimes red........they are still part of the black family...not agreeing on this will leave you in error.....

PEACE.
I agree with this... But I am not sure you can judge someone as to whether he is muslim or not. That is for God to judge. Whoops... I forgot you were god. Just kidding.

LHX
11-10-2005, 02:44 PM
fuck

topics like this are tough man

i really have lost faith in all written words

one rotten apple does ruin the entire bushel

its like the only answer is to become something other than an apple

(off topic)

Ayatollah Prolific
11-10-2005, 02:48 PM
fuck

topics like this are tough man

i really have lost faith in all written words

one rotten apple does ruin the entire bushel

its like the only answer is to become something other than an apple

(off topic)
Yes... I know you are this way.... When examining something, you will always be the first to say (this might not be true) NOTHING IS ABSOLUTE.

LHX
11-10-2005, 02:52 PM
Yes... I know you are this way.... When examining something, you will always be the first to say (this might not be true) NOTHING IS ABSOLUTE.
this might not be true

there are things which ARE absolute
but
they have limits

think of it as an infinitely long pipe

it is infinite
but
it has a limit

(the above might not be true)

Ayatollah Prolific
11-10-2005, 03:06 PM
^illustrated my point exactly.

Golden_Armz
11-10-2005, 04:20 PM
anything 'documented' is fiction to a degree

there is no point of reference

it is no longer a responsible action to place much value on anything written

there are no known historical facts
you were born,

theres records from the hospital saying the date and time you came into this atmosphere and started breathing its air....

also your weight at the time etc etc.

is this not historical proof?

whiteguy
11-10-2005, 06:00 PM
DIE I HOPE ALL RAGHEARDS AND NIGGERS DIE WIPED OUT THE EARTH ALL YOU DO IS FUCK SHIT UP!Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers
Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers

LHX
11-10-2005, 07:54 PM
you were born,

theres records from the hospital saying the date and time you came into this atmosphere and started breathing its air....

also your weight at the time etc etc.

is this not historical proof?
damn no

thats the point

1 - there is absolutely NO accuracy
2 - there is really no need for it in the first place

here are a couple of things to consider:
1 - the very fact that people are capable of error calls everything into question
2 - the very fact that people can maliciously create error and put forth false information calls everything into a much bigger question

accidentally
on purpose

we deal with an all or nothing situation here

Hellspawn
11-11-2005, 04:15 AM
Double edged sword. This goes both ways my friend. Only, I don't think mainstream Islam really knows anything about 5 percent ideology.
that's why i created the topic, and i still had no idea about 5% point of view :)
the only conclusion that i get is that every prophet was black!!!
yellow=black
red=black
brown=black
black=black

white=/= black
i think im the only one seeing in technicolor :) *gone to see an ophtalmologist*

damaja
11-11-2005, 05:00 AM
In my view, the 5% beliefs are an absolute crock of shite. All fairytales and bollocks. I have no respect for these 5% lies. Where as Islam, I have respect and an understanding for. They are totally different things, and I think 5% is an insult to Islam.

"Masta-Mind"
11-11-2005, 05:55 AM
^
I know wat ur saying bro but try not to refer to other ppl beliefs as a crock of shite lol. Seriously no good can come from that.

"Masta-Mind"
11-11-2005, 05:57 AM
As far as beliefs and teachings Muslims and 5%ers have as much in common as budests and athiests.

In the eyes of ALLAH all men are as equal as the teeth of a comb

Hellspawn
11-11-2005, 06:15 AM
As far as beliefs and teachings Muslims and 5%ers have as much in common as budests and athiests.

In the eyes of ALLAH all men are as equal as the teeth of a comband for 5%ers these teeth are black ;)

Decipha Born
11-11-2005, 08:21 AM
How u critique 5% meanwhile dick ride 5%rappers like the wu.

Hellspawn
11-11-2005, 08:24 AM
^^^i'm not criticisin man :) dont take it too personal. just kiddin!

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
11-11-2005, 11:34 AM
peace

Anyways, decipha born with all respect..I feel your comments that you submitted. But, I guess I suppose I am pro-truth. Perhaps, others who I have described--the people who know nothing beyond the lessons, who are remniscent of close-minded christians blindly grasping their bibles -- will become motivated to study the ultimate universe...and everything within it (perhaps both parties even). I'm not here to degrade either group of people. But I do know, "the truth shall set you free." So hopefully, those in the above categories mentioned will move beyond the stagnancy and flourish.
with all respect..

peace

SubliminaLtha7thBorN

Decipha Born
11-11-2005, 11:41 AM
The truth is the only leader...........

and my nation, meaning all righteous people coincide with that.

I just dont like men who act like children, they know who they are.

surely if we didnt cater to the sense of humor of ignorance in a people they would have no choice but to be righteous through our seriousness to ignore them.

PEACE

LHX
11-11-2005, 03:24 PM
surely if we didnt cater to the sense of humor of ignorance in a people they would have no choice but to be righteous through our seriousness to ignore them.

PEACE
this is one of the greatest things i have read in quite a while

the only thing i have difficulty reconciling is how to ignore something that continually interrupts?

the threat of being interrupted almost drives me mad constantly

HANZO
11-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Ok i get what hellspawn is tryin to get at here and i feel the same way. Im Turkish so im born a muslim i understand it very well along with the other religions. What gets me with the 5% stuff is that they claim everything is black. the white man is the devil and is evil and try to show that these ideas they have come from islam, sorry but it doesnt. you claim that orthodox muslims only get their ideas from the qu'ran and they dont know anything, thats what im understanding from you, if its different i apoligise for being ignorant. I would like to see were the 5% got their ideas from, what source what written document what historical past???
Your claims are just theories coming from black people who live in America, cause i know black people who i go to the mosque with who dont believe in these claims. I dont think theres a great nation of islam movement in anywhere else in the world espeicially not the middle east or where i come from. People might of heard of it but not really take it that seriously.
i apoligise if anyone offended.
peace

JASPER
11-11-2005, 07:11 PM

you said

PEACEWhere can I look up these so called facts?

gi0vanni
11-11-2005, 08:30 PM
in skewed and distorted religious doctrines.

JASPER
11-11-2005, 08:32 PM
Gimme an ISBN number

LHX
11-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Gimme an ISBN number
baaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

isbn

wutangcorp without jasper is like seinfeld without kramer

Hellspawn
11-11-2005, 10:13 PM
Ok i get what hellspawn is tryin to get at here and i feel the same way. Im Turkish so im born a muslim i understand it very well along with the other religions. What gets me with the 5% stuff is that they claim everything is black. the white man is the devil and is evil and try to show that these ideas they have come from islam, sorry but it doesnt. you claim that orthodox muslims only get their ideas from the qu'ran and they dont know anything, thats what im understanding from you, if its different i apoligise for being ignorant. I would like to see were the 5% got their ideas from, what source what written document what historical past???
Your claims are just theories coming from black people who live in America, cause i know black people who i go to the mosque with who dont believe in these claims. I dont think theres a great nation of islam movement in anywhere else in the world espeicially not the middle east or where i come from. People might of heard of it but not really take it that seriously.
i apoligise if anyone offended.
peace
finaly someone who understands what i feel....
all these 5%ers claimin absudr theories of blackness are exageratin the shit.
i mean....why every prophet gotta be black when they aren't...it's historical fact...and when u discuss historical fact you can deny evry single fact.
because 5%ers take every assumption as certainty...and the color of the skin is not the problem it's the mind of the person that counts.

peace

Queen Of Poetry
11-11-2005, 10:21 PM
finaly someone who understands what i feel....
all these 5%ers claimin absudr theories of blackness are exageratin the shit.
i mean....why every prophet gotta be black when they aren't...it's historical fact...and when u discuss historical fact you can deny evry single fact.
because 5%ers take every assumption as certainty...and the color of the skin is not the problem it's the mind of the person that counts.

peace
Wow.......matter of opinion

Hellspawn
11-11-2005, 10:28 PM
Wow.......matter of opinion
is white man the devil?

Queen Of Poetry
11-11-2005, 10:30 PM
is white man the devil?
No

Hellspawn
11-11-2005, 10:31 PM
so you dont agree with 5% theories...why defendin it?

KBA7
11-11-2005, 10:35 PM
Not even 3/4's?

Y build w/ any1 who has named themselves "hellspawn", his intentions r clear. Read the title of this thread. Most of the people who create these threads do not even no who the 5% is.

Hellspawn
11-11-2005, 10:39 PM
Not even 3/4's?

Y build w/ any1 who has named themselves "hellspawn", his intentions r clear. Read the title of this thread. Most of the people who create these threads do not even no who the 5% is.
i clearly said from the beginning that i read a lil bit about 5% and i'm seekin knowledge but yall avoid the discussion givin me arguments such as every one is black and all that stuff...i took it with humour but no one appreciated. come on! don't be so angry is just an internet discussion...dont take it too serious.
and what about my nickname? :)

Aqueous Moon
11-11-2005, 10:41 PM
So, you are being told over and over about the 5% and you refuse to understand...just stop worrying about it and do you.

Queen Of Poetry
11-11-2005, 10:43 PM
so you dont agree with 5% theories...why defendin it?
LOL......u must be reading the surface stuff if u read deeper u'll see.......

Queen Of Poetry
11-11-2005, 10:43 PM
Not even 3/4's?

Truth......

Hellspawn
11-11-2005, 10:46 PM
:) ok Aquereous...you wont understand what i mean and i wont understand you thoughts neither...we got so much different point of views.
the only conclusion i get is 5% have nothing to deal with islam.

and....5%ers are too irritable

Hellspawn
11-11-2005, 10:47 PM
LOL......u must be reading the surface stuff if u read deeper u'll see.......
:)

Queen Of Poetry
11-11-2005, 10:50 PM
:) ok Aquereous...you wont understand what i mean and i wont understand you thoughts neither...we got so much different point of views.

Not true.....we r constantly defending our way of life.....now I have no idea if the sister u spoke of is 5% but my thing is u don't see Catholics or Protestants having to defend themselves as we do.

Hellspawn
11-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Truth......
i didnt want to know who the 5%ers are coz i know there's cool people as much as stupid people everywhere...i was seekin the difference or the common points with islam...now i understood there are none! that's all.

Queen Of Poetry
11-11-2005, 10:52 PM
i didnt want to know who the 5%ers are coz i know there's cool people as much as stupid people everywhere...i was seekin the difference or the common points with islam...now i understood there are none! that's all.\

Ok I understand ur curiousity....it's cool.......Trust!

Hellspawn
11-11-2005, 10:58 PM
Not true.....we r constantly defending our way of life.....now I have no idea if the sister u spoke of is 5% but my thing is u don't see Catholics or Protestants having to defend themselves as we do.do u think is easy to defend itself when been a muslim? i asked some question but yall feel like you gotta defend yourselves..i would have been very happy to have your answer as final one when you said i dont know if i'm the good person to speak to, i dont refer to islam...that would have respond to everything....but there are people who feel they gotta defend themselves been 5%...and when they say such things i feel absurd i can't shut my mouth up and pass my way...i gotta speak about it...and then it turns into a hostile discussion when it shouldnt be...that's all.

now maybe i'm not the perfect person to speak about islam but i feel there's no common points between 5% and islam. so i get my answer. that's what it is. i could have spoken further but i feel it's unusefull.

thanx anyway QoP for your kindness and hope we speak soon....but not about this subject :)

Aqueous Moon
11-11-2005, 10:59 PM
I am Earth, from The Nation of Gods and Earths.

We are no longer 5%.

The white man is the devil.

I will never deny this fact.

If these truths are hard for you to accept then you should at least accept that they are not for you.

They are mine. I love them

Queen Of Poetry
11-11-2005, 11:02 PM

We are no longer 5%.

If these truths are hard for you to accept then you should at least accept that they are not for you.

OK ok .....ur entitled to ur opinion.

Hellspawn
11-11-2005, 11:06 PM

We are no longer 5%.

but why can't you understand i accepted this? i accept it fully, you can believe in what u want and i believe in what i want...i just asked some questions.
and then people say I AM hostile!?
ok the white man is the devil :) I will kill my 10 year old neibourgh coz he's too white.
sorry for the disturbing...

when i count untill 5 you will forget everything i told
1...2...3...4...5 *pooooof*

hi my name is Hellspawn from tunisia and u?

Queen Of Poetry
11-11-2005, 11:15 PM
LOL...it's very nice to meet u........

Hellspawn
11-11-2005, 11:17 PM
LOL...it's very nice to meet u........
;) nice 2 meet you too.

LHX
11-11-2005, 11:19 PM

i think 5%ers are more frustrated than irritable

Aqueous Moon
11-11-2005, 11:22 PM
OK ok .....ur entitled to ur opinion.

I wasn't directing ny response to you, QOP. But, it did seem to me that you had infered that you were 5%.

And then I saw your post saying no, the white man is not the devil.

Do you knowledge 120 ?

Hellspawn
11-11-2005, 11:24 PM
i think 5%ers are more frustrated than irritable
they shoudlnt be...every one gotta believe in what he/she thinks good for him.
but i think they're too divided to give a clear explanation to what 5% is...i think every god/earth got his own belief and vision about 5% and that's what i want to think about islam...anyway, i got my own vision of islam.

i think when you feel confortable with a religion you gotta stick to :)

Queen Of Poetry
11-11-2005, 11:25 PM
I wasn't directing ny response to you, QOP. But, it did seem to me that you had infered that you were 5%.

Do you knowledge 120 ?
Yes sis I do.

Hellspawn
11-11-2005, 11:26 PM

Do you knowledge 120 ?
i think she's more clever and intelligent than u!!

Hellspawn
11-11-2005, 11:28 PM
sorry people but i gotta go now...speak to you tomorrow
if anyone had comments about all this drop them!

good night (it's 5:37 am here) and peace! ;)

LHX
11-11-2005, 11:30 PM
but i think they're too divided to give a clear explanation to what 5% is...i think every god/earth got his own belief and vision about 5% and that's what i want to think about islam...anyway, i got my own vision of islam.

its prolly dangerous to feel comfortable with a religion

Queen Of Poetry
11-11-2005, 11:30 PM
Peace Sir

Aqueous Moon
11-11-2005, 11:33 PM

That is the wrong thing to think.

Our society is based on mathematics - Supreme Univeral Mathematics

1 + 1 = 2 This is truth. Their is no belief in The Nation of Gods and Earths other than the one based upon this mathematical foundation.

I am not being hostile. You said you wanted to know and after being told you began to make very erroneous comments.

Aqueous Moon
11-11-2005, 11:34 PM
i think she's more clever and intelligent than u!!
you would think that...because I called the white man the devil.

this is exactly what I expected of you.

Aqueous Moon
11-11-2005, 11:39 PM
Yes sis I do.

It is impossible to knowledge 120 and then say that the white man is not the devil.

Why have you come to this conclusion ?

Queen Of Poetry
11-11-2005, 11:41 PM
It is impossible to knowledge 120 and then say that the white man is not the devil.

Why have you come to this conclusion ?
The devil comes in many colors.......not just white.....I know alot of blacks that r devils.......

Aqueous Moon
11-11-2005, 11:49 PM
The devil comes in many colors.......not just white.....I know alot of blacks that r devils.......

Emphatically, I disagree. Black people can act like devils, but they cannot be devils.

The fact that some black people act like devils does not prove that the white man is not the devil.

You said that the white man is not the devil in response to hellspawn.

What did you really mean ? Because that is not the truth.

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
11-12-2005, 12:06 AM
peace.

this is all games..

when a real discussion returns..instead of.."lemme get a rise out of someone" then I'll return..

and on another note, just because someone may not agree with one or more aspects of any ideology or doctrine they study, doesn't mean they cannot defend it.

god forbid, there are some free and self-thinkers. Avoid being "programmed."

PEACE

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

Aqueous Moon
11-12-2005, 12:13 AM
peace.

this is all games..

when a real discussion returns..instead of.."lemme get a rise out of someone" then I'll return..

and on another note, just because someone may not agree with one or more aspects of any ideology or doctrine they study, doesn't mean they cannot defend it.

PEACE

SubliminaL tha 7th BorNPeace

Who are you speaking of in the above? Do you knowledge 120?

It must be made known that there is no 'programming' concerning knowledging Supreme Universal Mathematics.

hellspawn asked what the 5% was about and if the question is to be answered truthfully than it should be done by One who knowledges their wisdom - all of it.

Peace

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
11-12-2005, 01:01 AM
peace.

peace... Aqueous Moon

Someone thought it was somewhat absurd in this discussion that another who happens to be studying the lessons of the 5%...disagreed with one of the teachings (regarding the lessons). And all I stated was, this is POSSIBLE. Not every student/teacher...pupil, person, individual who studies the lessons...will AGREE WITH 100% of what is being taught. And I further stated, because of this occurrence or possibility that I have witnessed before...I don't think "others" should attempt to demean or discredit them as being actual people, or genuine student/teachers.

as far as my mentioning of "programmed," anyone can be programmed. We all are to a certain extent (some more than others), this is part of the subconscious assimilation that we encounter straight out the womb of woman; to some this is fortunate...to others it is unfortunate. Someone else in this thread stated it...."people becoming slaves to books.." I personally think, you can replace that last word "book"with any other item of similar nature..regardless of how "holy" or "unholy"..authentic or artificial it is....this is what happens. And this is what I was trying to explain earlier...with the close-minded christian holding his/her bible reference in comparison to a close-minded 5%er holding his/her lessons....which I think is a realistic oxymoron. People become such overly obsessive zealots of certain concepts....thinking they are eliminating one "limitation" after the next...thinking they are "climbing" upwards to a higher level of consciousness..or whatever goal they have in mind when it comes to these matters, when in FACT....they are actually putting their BLINDERS on and addin even more limits to the ones they already possess. And this to me would be the anti-thesis of the 5% "theme" if you will. I think it would be wise to build in order to create an OPEN MIND, NOT a closed one...hence the existence..with all respect to...of the dumb, deaf and blind. (Even within the 5%..there are the 85, 10, 5..and the true and living)

the lessons have an agenda, but there is no PROGRAMMING INVOLVED..in a sense. PEOPLE THOUGH...WILL PROGRAM THEMSELVES.

As far as my personal studies go, there is a better place to ask those questions..especially because I think there would be more detailed ones as well.

do the 1...

PEACE

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

AND btw, I, myself, have challenged the 7.5 ounces....by way of cadavers and autopsy records.

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
11-12-2005, 01:22 AM
peace.

And in reference to the "games" comment, I was reading through the discussion...and saw some sarcastic comments, or just statements made to tick other people off.....just stagnant to me.

peace

SubliminaLtha7thBorN

Aqueous Moon
11-12-2005, 01:35 AM
Peace

I asked Queen of Poetry and I asked you - did you knowledge 120 ?

Knowledge is the foundation of wisdom. Math (truth) is the foundation of knowledge.

Meaning - Supreme Universal Mathematics is the foundation of the 120.

I just don't understand what is personal or in need of much detail.

Either you have done the math and you have understanding or you haven't done the math and you don't understand 120.

The lessons are the foundation for the wisdom of The Nation of Gods and Earths.

Therefore, everything else we study must be looked upon as plus proof. Meaning additional knowledge that only helps to verify the truth of the math.

You know what Sublimal., a wise person told me that this was not the best place for these discussions so I see where you are coming from...

It is very wise that I stick to physical builds because I have become extremely offended by the white washing of our Supreme Wisdom. To even think of comparing Supreme Wisdom to christianity is blasphemy...I am disgusted.

We are supposd to use christianity as a tool. It is poisonous to the 85% and it is medicine for the Gods. For, we know how to administer it.

If you want to say that Gods and Earths can be 'programmed', I will always disaree. This is the kind of 'program' I love and need if it is put that way. You refused to answer my questions so, I don't know who you are B.U.T., I will not cast any more pearls before swine.

You have to do the knowledge before you can do the wisdom.
Peace

gi0vanni
11-12-2005, 01:51 AM
QOP all religions hav to defend themselves cuz t hey're IDIOTIC, including your Seven Star 8 Diagram 7 Point Sun Cipher Codeword Monkeybusiness

damaja
11-12-2005, 02:36 AM
What have I (as a white person) ever done to be a 'devil'? I was born white, that's all. So that's a straight up reason why I think 5% beliefs are totally absurd. From the outset. At least Islam sees no boundaries with colour, and Muslims exist from all races. I am just glad that 5% is so minutely followed, and no-one takes it seriously outside of it.

I am so hostile to the views of 5% because of their straight up racism and hostility. Hate breeds hate, and I hate you if you hate me. It's not even as if they stand up against white supremacy, they just seem to hate all white people. "You're white, you are the devil". Simple as that, regardless of my actual beliefs or actions. And anyone who treats me regardless to how I am as an individual, is not worth anything.

Homosexual1
11-12-2005, 03:31 AM
/

Homosexual1
11-12-2005, 03:35 AM
5%-ers are racists, they think the white men is the devil. I heard RZA isn't 5% anymore. Good for RZA, Islam loves everybody.

I don't like 5%-ers. I think they're weird people when they talk.. Am I the only one?

JASPER
11-12-2005, 03:41 AM
Yes that's how it is, Alex.

Also, what's this difference between acting like a devil and being one? If you make such bold statements as 'white man is the devil' you should at least explain why. I see 5% as nothing more than just a way to justify black supremacy and total ignorance.

Kephrem
11-12-2005, 04:17 AM
We are supposd to use christianity as a tool. It is poisonous to the 85% and it is medicine for the Gods. For, we know how to administer it.

A "tool"?? Christianity as it is known is posionous in ALL FORMS to EVERYONE (it's not Biblical) so how will you "administer it" as "medicine" exactly??

Homosexual1
11-12-2005, 04:29 AM
/

Prince Rai
11-12-2005, 06:49 AM
A "tool"?? Christianity as it is known is posionous in ALL FORMS to EVERYONE (it's not Biblical) so how will you "administer it" as "medicine" exactly??that is true..

also, this shows many people use certain words and concepts to illustrate the supremeness of a certain philosophy.

the fact remains that, when a child is born... the soul is put into a body!

that body may be any colour any gender anything it could be..

however that soul that entered that body is from God... the supreme consciousness who controls the universe.

we all cannot obviously see God and comprehend his work to the fullest, as we cannot see much with the human eye.. (knowledge on the time space theories)

therefore, when somebody is placed into a white body, it does not mean he or she is devil... the soul does what it does..

ive seen blacks, asians, whites many people act "devilish" and define devilish behavious as well..

and to be the devil.... well what is the purpose of making or accusing the white man to be devil?

when a white man helps a black man, is that a devil? or is this something a black person cannot accept?

you see, when the british took over india, they treated the indians there as slaves as well, though we hated it, obviously, we found salvation in ourselves and to be proud of who we are..

we did not make a devil!

and thats the core here...

a devil was just merely made through words.

Kephrem
11-12-2005, 08:52 AM
While your point about a soul being placed in a 'white body' is well taken, according to the Bible the 'wicked' are "estranged from the womb". According to the Bible the 'chief wicked' are those who run the world (Job 9:24) and their children which fully agree with them ( Psalm 49:11, 13 ).

Queen Of Poetry
11-12-2005, 08:58 AM
peace.

this is all games..

PEACE

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

Absolute truth there.........

Prince Rai
11-12-2005, 09:34 AM
While your point about a soul being placed in a 'white body' is well taken, according to the Bible the 'wicked' are "estranged from the womb". According to the Bible the 'chief wicked' are those who run the world (Job 9:24) and their children which fully agree with them ( Psalm 49:11, 13 ).
a lot of things is said in the Bible.

Queen Of Poetry
11-12-2005, 09:35 AM
Truth.....and just b/c it is there doesn't necessarily mean it is true.......

Prince Rai
11-12-2005, 09:45 AM
correct,

the bible guides one path, other ideologies provide other paths to understand the wider world.

the wisdom of the bible is infinite i should say,

but writing down wisdom is tricky and deceptive.
wisdom is part of the universe, no word and words can explain this beauty.

the sky is blue because our eyes can just see the blue of the prism. is the sky blue then?

peace and blessings

LHX
11-12-2005, 10:04 AM
the word devil has too many negative connotations attached to it

the devil is actually just a really hard worker who does not enjoy is work but does it anyway

part of his work is to spread chaos and cause conflict amongst people
this includes causing people to take things too personally
and
when they take things too personally to tell everybody that they are wrong

the use of such terms makes the 120 lessons powerful
but
it also indicates shortcomings in being a system that can effectively bring peace to this planet

MoT
11-12-2005, 10:40 AM
peace

1st of all this has evolved into an interesting topic

what really hit me was the disagreement on whether the devil is or is not whoever (it is not the point here) but for me that means that one of the two in the disagreement does not have the wisdom to understand the knowledge and both seem to have obtained same knowledge...

it could have a lot to do with the state of the mind which was very nicely laid down by Subliminal (PEACE!)

and very interesting is that you stated that even within the natin of islam there are 85, 10 and 5 but yet i dont understand the meaning of true and living in its pure form

math in my opinion (everything i said here is just my opinion) is verifiable by itself and there are no lies in maths just numerical or methodical errors

feel free to #( me for anything i said

a question: what symbolical meanings are issued usually to the number 4 ?

Kephrem
11-12-2005, 02:55 PM

That's correct and the enemy has already been identified. If you feel all good with them in your land then that's on you and yours, don't quote me and come with some there isn't no devil shit aight because your experience isn't ours.

Kephrem
11-12-2005, 02:58 PM

But some so-called "lessons" from the 30's-60's holds more weight?

You probably didn't even understand what I wrote which is one of the teachings of your so-called nation.

BoricuaSupremeALLAH
11-12-2005, 03:04 PM
Peace to Man, Woman, and Child

The only real difference between a muslim wa diynul islaam and the the poor righteous teachers of the 5% is muslims proscribe to the religion of Islam where as the 5% live in a perpetual state of Islam.

Islam comes from the arabic root siyn lam miym, slm which is also the arabic root for peace or Salaam. Muslims however in their definition of Islam refer to it as submission to the will of Allah. The get their defintion from another closelly aligned arabic word sallama, siyn laam (doubled, though) miym. That root means to submit, to give up, to concede. Lane Lexicon.

We are not muslims. And according to the orthodox Quran, Abraham was the first to use the word muslim anyway.

We live according to our ancient culture which is a state of peace. Arabic, steming from the Syriac branches of languages which originate from Akkadian is one of the original mans languages. Therefore we speak it as well. The original progenitors of Arabic, Qiydaar (or Kedar) the son of Isma'iyl (Ishmael) the son of Ibrahim (Abraham) was a black arab as are his true descendants today (infact for visual evidence of this research the city of Segev Shalom in Israel which has been continously populated since before the destruction of the second temple by Ishmaelites.)

As also known, Akkadian from akkad one of the principle cities of Mesopotamia was populated by the shar gal or black headed people as known as Shumarians or Sumerians.

The modern practice of Diynul Islaam is far removed from what the Quran calls al milaatul Ibrahiym Hanifan, or the rites of Abraham the upright. This is because muslims have traded in Al Quraanul Kareem for As Sunnatun Nabi.

Understand, we as Gods and Earths do not now nor have ever claimed to be Muslims in the religion of Islam.

Peace to The Gods and Earths,
Knowledge Born Allah, formerly known as Salahudin Abdullah

Aqueous Moon
11-12-2005, 03:19 PM
A "tool"?? Christianity as it is known is posionous in ALL FORMS to EVERYONE (it's not Biblical) so how will you "administer it" as "medicine" exactly??
That's what I mean, Kephrem...cmon, I meant in it's biblical form.

How else could you administer/use it?

You would have to study it in it's biblical form

Prince Rai
11-12-2005, 03:29 PM
That's correct and the enemy has already been identified. If you feel all good with them in your land then that's on you and yours, don't quote me and come with some there isn't no devil shit aight because your experience isn't ours.
hmm i live in england so please understand that i am aware of issues relating to western thoughts.

the fact that you understood that i would have another experinece of the "devil" shows that there are more angles to this figure.

is it not wise to interlink various aspects of this "devil" in order to understand the concept better?

and you make false allegations when you say im arguing of no devil.

again, you refer to different experience, all experiences have credibility.

Kephrem
11-12-2005, 03:48 PM
hmm i live in england so please understand that i am aware of issues relating to western thoughts.

Those thoughts were not "western" in the least, so what are you talking about??

the fact that you understood that i would have another experinece of the "devil" shows that there are more angles to this figure.

No it's just your prior statements revealed to us that you've chosen to be at peace with yourself and with that injustice which was perpatrated to your forefathers.

That's not according to universal law, so don't try to convince my people that it's ok to hold hands with devil and let bygones be bygones.

is it not wise to interlink various aspects of this "devil" in order to understand the concept better?

I understand every aspect, you obviously subscribe to the notion that the devil is not the devil no more because they're not enslaving your people, or that there was no devil to begin with.

and you make false allegations when you say im arguing of no devil.

Explain this statement:

a devil was just merely made through words. -- Princerai

again, you refer to different experience, all experiences have credibility

Yes, but some stand out more then others.

Kephrem
11-12-2005, 03:54 PM
That's what I mean, Kephrem...cmon, I meant in it's biblical form.

How else could you administer/use it?

You would have to study it in it's biblical form

There was/is no "Christianity" mentioned in the Bible.

Prince Rai
11-12-2005, 04:05 PM
No Kephrem,

when a man has hate he switches the elevation of the mind.
assuming the devil, as you have argued from my words, is still enslaving and doing this and that is correct, but you have assumed the devil to be the white man.

well, go on living like that and see how your "nation" will not rise, reagardless.
i wish u all the luck though.

take that hate out, and watch the world from your position and elevate your nation by peace and blessings and not by arguing with others about the colour of the devil..

the devil is a state which comes in many forms, that is what one should beware of. not just a white man and a negative conduct conducted.

many races do bad things, mugabe?

Prince Rai
11-12-2005, 04:06 PM
christianity was made by a man many years after the death of true jesus's teachings

Kephrem
11-12-2005, 04:28 PM
No Kephrem,

when a man has hate he switches the elevation of the mind.

I don't have the savage hate that those who hated your people taught you, I possess perfect hatred, with an understanding that justice is universal law.

assuming the devil, as you have argued from my words, is still enslaving and doing this and that is correct, but you have assumed the devil to be the white man.

Anyone can be a devil. There's also always those who go far and beyond the norm and hold the championship belt of 'devildom'.

well, go on living like that and see how your "nation" will not rise, reagardless.
i wish u all the luck though.

Save it, I don't need it. Worry about the Beast setting up next door in Pakistan to stem your peoples rise.

take that hate out,

I've taken it everywhere it can go, in - out, breathed it, exhaled it, rejected it, understood it, made it spiritual, and in time when Justice is decreed from above, I hope to execute it back on those who initiated it on my people.

and watch the world from your position and elevate your nation by peace and blessings

That's the nature of myself and my people, and within that nature is also that of a supreme warrior.

and not by arguing with others about the colour of the devil..

Can you quote where I've "argued with others about the colour of the devil"??

the devil is a state which comes in many forms, that is what one should beware of.

I was well aware of that.

not just a white man and a negative conduct conducted.

See above.

many races do bad things, mugabe?

lol @ Mugabe, fuck that cat, that's not my concern. But anyway see above.

Prince Rai
11-12-2005, 04:36 PM
I don't have the savage hate that those who hated your people taught you, I possess perfect hatred, with an understanding that justice is universal law.

Anyone can be a devil. There's also always those who go far and beyond the norm and hold the championship belt of 'devildom'.

Save it, I don't need it. Worry about the Beast setting up next door in Pakistan to stem your peoples rise.

I've taken it everywhere it can go, in - out, breathed it, exhaled it, rejected it, understood it, made it spiritual, and in time when Justice is decreed from above, I hope to execute it back on those who initiated it on my people.

That's the nature of myself and my people, and within that nature is also that of a supreme warrior.

Can you quote where I've "argued with others about the colour of the devil"??

I was well aware of that.

See above.

lol @ Mugabe, fuck that cat, that's not my concern. But anyway see above.
ur last comment shows that there are flaws arent there? he is not white but worthy to be forgotton, why is that?

you see, the devil you see is different from mine, thus it is wise to understand that we are arguing about a devil from different degrees and thus we wont find major common ground.

the fact remains in my mindly eyes that, peace is a state which allows an individual to view the world better. i dont have to see a devil to make sure my people stay elevated.
we elevate as a whole, that is white black brown yellow wheatever, we elevate by seing no division, as i dont see division in mind and consciousness.
consciousness does not have colour and is only affected by the state of a devil consciousness. we protect ourselves by not acting the way we perceive the ways of a devil are.

may i ask.. in your mind what is devil and what is his purpose? does he do harm or actually good in the longterm.
let me put into context, if the devil does slavery, and because he did that, his action must be bad...
thus slavery is bad and we now have knowledge of this and do not have to do slavery as we have estabvlished that as wrong!

doesnt the devil serve as a tool?

Aqueous Moon
11-12-2005, 04:44 PM
Christians claim the Bible as their holy book. They use it in their churches and they defend /validate their religion from the words in the Bible.

This my experience here in America. I was christian for 16 years. My whole community read the bible and used it as their holy book.

knewcheeze
11-12-2005, 04:47 PM
PEACE

anyways......to the author of this thread.....

the Bible and Quran both fortell the comming of Master Fard Muhammad and his student......so......if you are you think the 5 percent in the poor part of the planet are not Islamic then you yourself are not Islamic.......

The bible says God will send Elijah in the last days......Abraham had a dream where his seed would serve a stranger for 400 years........

Kephrem
11-12-2005, 05:01 PM
ur last comment shows that there are flaws arent there?

No, there's perhaps flaws in how you view people with color, as I don't see everyone who has it as my brother or sister.

he is not white

I was well aware what he looks like, and your point is?

but worthy to be forgotton, why is that?

Did I suggest that he's "worthy to be forgotten"?? or is it that he doesn't have anything to do with the discussion? and I don't know much about his situation to comment on it as to why some see him as an African devil.

you see, the devil you see is different from mine, thus it is wise to understand that we are arguing about a devil from different degrees and thus we wont find major common ground.

You don't know what I "see" or what my understanding is of devil, even though I have commented on it somewhat in my last post.

the fact remains in my mindly eyes that, peace is a state which allows an individual to view the world better. i dont have to see a devil to make sure my people stay elevated.

I don't teach any of my people to be blind. To know peace is to know the opposite. Elevation is to know what's below you as well. 360 degrees, above and below (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/davebulow/wow/images/star_of_david1.gif), knowledge, wisdom, understanding, a perfect circle.

we elevate as a whole, that is white black brown yellow wheatever, we elevate by seing no division, as i dont see division in mind and consciousness.
consciousness does not have colour and is only affected by the state of a devil consciousness. we protect ourselves by not acting the way we perceive the ways of a devil are.

I live this, so you don't have to tell me.

may i ask.. in your mind what is devil and what is his purpose?

There are longer breakdowns, but the one I choose to speak on here is devil is a deceptive spirit (mind) it's that energy in individuals which works contrary to nature, the universe, and its law.

does he do harm or actually good in the longterm.

The former. Or are you advocating here devil does the latter?

let me put into context, if the devil does slavery, and because he did that, his action must be bad...
thus slavery is bad and we now have knowledge of this and do not have to do slavery as we have estabvlished that as wrong!

This was a law and was known before devil, your theory thus falls flat on its face.

doesnt the devil serve as a tool?

Yes, to show that we were/are not on our job.

Kephrem
11-12-2005, 05:07 PM
Christians claim the Bible as their holy book. They use it in their churches and they defend /validate their religion from the words in the Bible.

This my experience here in America. I was christian for 16 years. My whole community read the bible and used it as their holy book.

Who brought up Christians?

Is the religion of Christianity mentioned in the Bible, yes or no?

HANZO
11-12-2005, 05:12 PM
ok this is my interpretation for the 5% arising. The white man out smarted the black and took them as slaves, since the days of the Romans and to the days of slavery in America. They call the white man the devil cause the black man has lived under his rule for milleniums.
I ask you a question do you see the Arab man, or Indian man as the devil aswell. Or even me a Turkish person as the devil. I see your interpretation of the White man being the devil of the suffering your ancestors had taken from the westerners. Do the 5% count easterners as the Devil even if they were white

Kephrem
11-12-2005, 05:16 PM
PEACE

anyways......to the author of this thread.....

the Bible and Quran both fortell the comming of Master Fard Muhammad and his student..

To the 'author of this post' the Bible is well known to be about the 12 tribes of the Nation of Israel.

The bible says God will send Elijah in the last days......Abraham had a dream where his seed would serve a stranger for 400 years........

See above.

Aqueous Moon
11-12-2005, 05:35 PM
Who brought up Christians?

Is the religion of Christianity mentioned in the Bible, yes or no?
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. (mattew 24:5-6)

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.(matthew 24:24)

The religion of Christianity is the false use of Christ's name.

Christians are those who follow this religion, I brought them up to illustrate their use of the bible as validation for their religion.

It is my understanding that the above verses describe Christianity. They do mention false christs, therefore it is mentioning Christianity in the descriptive.

It does not use the word "Christianity", but those who have eyes to see can see the truth of its descriptions.

Kephrem
11-12-2005, 05:57 PM
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. (mattew 24:5-6)

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.(matthew 24:24)

The religion of Christianity is the false use of Christ's name.

That's incorrect, that's not a name but a title. Christianity is more ancient beliefs that was masked with the teachings of Jesus and his disciples.

Christians are those who follow this religion

No, they're not Christians, that's what Christ meant in the 23rd verse.

It is my understanding that the above verses describe Christianity.

Yes, it does, but it doesn't describe true Christians.

They do mention false christs, therefore it is mentioning Christianity in the descriptive.

Right, but then why did you suggest here (http://www.wutangcorp.com/showpost.php?p=278398&postcount=148) that 'Christian' and 'Christianity' are synonymous??

Nasir_7
11-12-2005, 06:09 PM

peace
Peace
Would you go into a Basketball forum asking questions about the game of Football? Or would you rather go to the source? Do the Knowledge (Look, Listen, Observe, and Respect). Since you are seeking knowledge, wisdom, and understand in regards to the Five Percenter through the medium of the internet, go to the following link and asked all questions you desire:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NationofGodsandEarths/

Peace
Nasir Universal God Allah

Aqueous Moon
11-12-2005, 06:35 PM
That's incorrect, that's not a name but a title. Christianity is more ancient beliefs that was masked with the teachings of Jesus and his disciples.

No, they're not Christians, that's what Christ meant in the 23rd verse.

Yes, it does, but it doesn't describe true Christians.

Right, but then why did you suggest here (http://www.wutangcorp.com/showpost.php?p=278398&postcount=148) that 'Christian' and 'Christianity' are synonymous??

There is no such thing as a "true Christain" in my understanding. The truth has a name and that name is Islam.

JASPER
11-12-2005, 06:41 PM
Truth is you're a latrine caker and humans are inferior to my demonic being.

Queen Of Poetry
11-13-2005, 07:04 PM

You probably didn't even understand what I wrote which is one of the teachings of your so-called nation.
LOL....folks on this board crack me up b/c they r incapable of holding an intelligent coversation without dissing another.....believe what u want.......

Hellspawn
11-14-2005, 04:12 AM
Peace
Would you go into a Basketball forum asking questions about the game of Football? Or would you rather go to the source? Do the Knowledge (Look, Listen, Observe, and Respect). Since you are seeking knowledge, wisdom, and understand in regards to the Five Percenter through the medium of the internet, go to the following link and asked all questions you desire:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NationofGodsandEarths/

Peace
Nasir Universal God Allahok thanx! but i think we can discuss anything here :)

Kephrem
11-14-2005, 05:24 AM
LOL....folks on this board crack me up b/c they r incapable of holding an intelligent coversation without dissing another.....

It was not a "diss" it was in response to comments YOU made. Perhaps you should examine your own conduct in the last few pages because after PrinceRai replied in a condescending manner to a post where I quoted from the Bible, you agreed with him and stated:

Originally Posted by Princerai

Originally Posted by Queen of Poetry

believe what u want.......

If you can't defend your own "belief" then you shouldn't cast doubt on the understanding of others.

Originally Posted by Kephrem

nut_end
11-14-2005, 05:28 AM
from my interactions with people under the 5% banner was that they had factions and clicks where it was like the different denominations of christianity or the various strains of islam. since members of the 5% nation refer to their wisdom as self styled basically from what they're taught in lessons and life experiences and so not all can purport to even be on same field or line unless they refer to the lessons, which they are free to interpret as they see fit. for example: today is 11/14/05 or knowledge-culture/freedom -> which can be done by the the supreme math or alphabet and then defined as to what extent they feel like whether through advance lessons or everyday life. ones i knew went from reading the qu'ran to criminal acts though i know they weren't endeared to each ( can a man who calls himself god by completing his 120 in lessons be a god if he commits adultry while wife is pregnant - this thing where they put themselves above by self interpreting kind of seems self serving and self righteous. any way did not the 5% derive fron the nation which came from the moorish science temple through farad muhammad from drew ali of the moorish science temple, so the stolen lessons clarence 13x gave to the youth are a filtration from the two before. you can read the spawning of these three groups in a now defunct magazine called gnosis in number 25. but how can islam be the true faith when there is a difference of opinion as to who should have succeed muhammed, the caliphs being patriarchal or his daughter? so now we have sunnis and shi'a which are not as esoteric as sufi. etc

Kephrem
11-14-2005, 05:44 AM
There is no such thing as a "true Christain" in my understanding.

Do you know what the word means?

And how is it that you understand there to be "false Christs" yet "in your understanding" there's "no such thing" as a true Christian??

Care to explain that one?

The truth has a name and that name is Islam.

The word 'Islam' means peace, which is also truth, but the "name of truth" is truth itself, and that which is manifested in law, knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.

And are you saying that the original man lived under the Arab religous concept of "Islam"??

Aqueous Moon
11-14-2005, 06:10 AM
Do you know what the word means?

And how is it that you understand there to be "false Christs" yet "in your understanding" there's "no such thing" as a true Chritsian??

Care to explain that one?

The word 'Islam' means peace, which is also truth, but the "name of truth" is truth itself, and that which is manifested in law, knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.

And are you saying that the original man lived under the Arab religous concept of "Islam"??
I have come to find that the word Christian is a label for a person who follows the religion called Christianity.

It is my understanding that the religion's name is derived from the name Jesus Christ.

These people today that I have come to know call themselves Christian because they say that they follow his teachings, which are claimed to be represented in the Bible.

The name of Jesus Christs stands for more than the label he goes by. It stands for the way he lived and the Truth he spoke about. His name was his Truth. It was his lifestyle - so it is referred to in the Bible that many would come in his name but they would know him not.

If the teachings of Jesus Christ are indeed righteous than they are Truth. So, I would equate his name and his way of life to Truth. Not Christianity - there is no such thing. The Truth does not belong to Jesus Christ it is infinite and belongs to whomever can understand it.

I have chosen to name the Truth Islam, because it describes the culture of Truth. Islam is the way to live in Truth, which is Peace - like you said.

As far as Arabs...I don't care what you call their way of life. To me it is more like dessert culture or Arabanism or Middle East spook god culture.

The Islam that I love is Universal and Mathematical. I. S.elf L.ord A.nd M.aster.

Aqueous Moon
11-14-2005, 06:14 AM
Kephrem,

By the way, wouldn't it be more productive to build or destroy on what you see posted as untrue or unproven?

What is with the leading questions and constant confictions?

Why not just state your proof or understanding and bring clarity to the discussion?

You seem to be quite knowledgeable on these matters. However, if you prefer this type of thing, of course , have at it.

Hellspawn
11-14-2005, 06:27 AM
As far as Arabs...I don't care what you call their way of life. To me it is more like dessert culture or Arabanism or Middle East spook god culture.

The Islam that I love is Universal and Mathematical. I. S.elf L.ord A.nd M.aster.
you know!? arabs dont care about your way of life neither, you say that you do the knowledge but you seem more into ignorance flirtin with stupidity. don't speak about things you dont know a damn thing about them.

Aqueous Moon
11-14-2005, 06:35 AM
from my interactions with people under the 5% banner was that they had factions and clicks where it was like the different denominations of christianity or the various strains of islam. since members of the 5% nation refer to their wisdom as self styled basically from what they're taught in lessons and life experiences and so not all can purport to even be on same field or line unless they refer to the lessons, which they are free to interpret as they see fit. for example: today is 11/14/05 or knowledge-culture/freedom -> which can be done by the the supreme math or alphabet and then defined as to what extent they feel like whether through advance lessons or everyday life. ones i knew went from reading the qu'ran to criminal acts though i know they weren't endeared to each ( can a man who calls himself god by completing his 120 in lessons be a god if he commits adultry while wife is pregnant - this thing where they put themselves above by self interpreting kind of seems self serving and self righteous. any way did not the 5% derive fron the nation which came from the moorish science temple through farad muhammad from drew ali of the moorish science temple, so the stolen lessons clarence 13x gave to the youth are a filtration from the two before. you can read the spawning of these three groups in a now defunct magazine called gnosis in number 25. but how can islam be the true faith when there is a difference of opinion as to who should have succeed muhammed, the caliphs being patriarchal or his daughter? so now we have sunnis and shi'a which are not as esoteric as sufi. etc
Peace

In all honesty, I couldn't understand exactly what it is you were saying in this post. Maybe you could clarify for me a bit further.

The area that is higlighted did catch my attention because you state that the Nation of Gods and Earths can construct builds on math by using the alphabets or lessons.

I just needed to make it known that doing the math on a particular date is absolutely referring to Supreme Mathematics.

The God or Earth may choose to add-on to that math by stating lessons or alphabets.

But, if the math does not add up the whole build would be destroyed. The math is the foundation and the meat of the build.

This is also the beauty in Supreme Mathematics because once the foundation is set, the buiding can reach huge heights. It can be constructed to go in any direction. It is infinite. But, it must have its foundation on math.

It is easy to see when someone is doing devillishment, I don't care what they call themselves. If you see someone who is not being righteous than they are not being God. They have shown and proved that they are not being God. Fuck what they say.

Peace

Aqueous Moon
11-14-2005, 06:38 AM
you know!? arabs dont care about your way of life neither, you say that you do the knowledge but you seem more into ignorance flirtin with stupidity. don't speak about things you dont know a damn thing about them.
LOL...I can see that Arab culture is not right and exact, It is obvious.

I was asked my opinion and you cannot stop me from answering...LOL

I do knowledge to Truth - not spook god culture. Fuck spook god culture...LOL

Aqueous Moon
11-14-2005, 06:50 AM
hellspawn,

You wanted to know what 5% believes, what is the difference between religious spook god Islam and 5% Supreme Universal Mathematics. Now, you have a little idea.

If you go to the site that was suggested you could know even more, from real 5%ers like myself.

Don't get mad...LOL You asked - now you know.

Hellspawn
11-14-2005, 06:51 AM

I was asked my opinion and you cannot stop me from answering...LOL

I do knowledge to Truth - not spook god culture. Fuck spook god culture...LOL
i can say fuck this and fuck that...it's too easy...but i know one thing is that what you say is more stupid than clever....white man is the devil and all that bla bla bla...i didnt knew 5% have their extremists....and you're one...even your Aalikes dont support you...and you're too idiot to see you're goin to a wrong path because someone programmed you tellin you that the black is the god and the white is the devil...you're not so far from the islamists that drove their planes into the wtc.
you dont wanna think too far coz if you do, you'll lose all your beliefs...you just claim to do the knowledge coz it confort you a lil bit when you try to convince yourself that what have been told you is true...and that stuff of supreme mathemathics is a way to keep you in a full circle so you have to explain everything accordin to these numbers. you fear to think further coz all your theory is like a card castle...a lil bit of wind and nothing will stand no more.

Hellspawn
11-14-2005, 06:52 AM
hellspawn,

You wanted to know what 5% believes, what is the difference between religious spook god Islam and 5% Supreme Universal Mathematics. Now, you have a little idea.

If you go to the site that was suggested you could know even more, from real 5%ers like myself.

Don't get mad...LOL You asked - now you know.
you're not real 5%er...you're hardcore 5%er :nonono:

Aqueous Moon
11-14-2005, 06:56 AM
i can say fuck this and fuck that...it's too easy...but i know one thing is that what you say is more stupid than clever....white man is the devil and all that bla bla bla...i didnt knew 5% have their extremists....and you're one...even your Aalikes dont support you...and you're too idiot to see you're goin to a wrong path because someone programmed you tellin you that the black is the god and the white is the devil...you're not so far from the islamists that drove their planes into the wtc.
you dont wanna think too far coz if you do, you'll lose all your beliefs...you just claim to do the knowledge coz it confort you a lil bit when you try to convince yourself that what have been told you is true...and that stuff of supreme mathemathics is a way to keep you in a full circle so you have to explain everything accordin to these numbers. you fear to think further coz all your theory is like a card castle...a lil bit of wind and nothing will stand no more.
I don't have to tell you every word my lessons state here. I have told you the differences in lifestyle of the two you asked about.

You cannot make a judgement of extremist or not just from what you have seen on this thread.

Go to the site that was suggested you will see what extreme really is.

They will all say that the white man is the devil. You must be afraid to go because you will learn something new.

Hellspawn
11-14-2005, 07:03 AM
I don't have to tell you every word my lessons state here. I have told you the differences in lifestyle of the two you asked about.

You cannot make a judgement of extremist or not just from what you have seen on this thread.

Go to the site that was suggested you will see what extreme really is.

They will all say that the white man is the devil. You must be afraid to go because you will learn something new.
:) afraid?! that means nothing to me if "they" say the white man is the devil...and who "they" are to say something i have to believe in? do you think it's an argument when you tell me go there and you'll see that they say....etc.

anyway...thanx for the explanation...and i make my own judgement from what i want....in fact i went to your site, it says the same things i've wrote everywhere about 5%ers....i use to think it was cool before i spoke to you :)

Aqueous Moon
11-14-2005, 07:08 AM
Good...it is not cool, it is not a fad.

Now you do the knowledge or just continue to make erroneous statements about 5%.

And I told you to go there and learn from what they say they are the 5% you were asking about.

Hellspawn
11-14-2005, 07:13 AM

Now you do the knowledge or just continue to make erroneous statements about 5%.

And I told you to go there and learn from what they say they are the 5% you were asking about.
ok i'll go there....but i'll be back ;)

Hellspawn
11-14-2005, 07:29 AM

> > > > Word Queen. You are Correct.
> > > >
> > > > Black People can DO DEVILISHMENT. That does not make them
a
> > > > devil. I choose to refer to some of our original people who
> > have
> > > > knowledge of self as "Yacub-in-training-striving to make
> > devil".
> > > > Especially those who do things simply to see the effect
(like
> > > > causing drama in a cipher, or wreaking havoc on a woman).
> > > >
> > > > Who was Yacub? Yacub was GOD and the FATHER of the devil--
he
> > > > taught them to do this devilishment.
> > > >
> > > > 1. To be God, he had to have been original. You cannot
teach
> > > that
> > > > which you do not know. He was black, he taught
devilishment,
> > > Thus,
> > > > he had the capacity to do devilshment.

so if a black man can do devilishement...so he can be a devil (yacub is supposed to be the father of the devil) so why all white men should be devils? accordin to this some of them can be "gods" (i dont know if is it the opposite of devil) and vice versa!

Kephrem
11-14-2005, 07:41 AM
I have come to find that the word Christian is a label for a person who follows the religion called Christianity.

Did you "come to find that" or did you grow up "believing" that??

The original Christians (mentioned in the Bible) were followers of Christ, not a religion called Christianity who are the false Christs which ARE mentioned.

And we both know there's no such term/word as "Christianity" mentioned in the Bible, therefore some truth has been established here and there's no need to keep repeating yourself.

It is my understanding that the religion's name is derived from the name Jesus Christ.

That's not a name but a title. But you're right that's where it was derived from.

These people today that I have come to know call themselves Christian because they say that they follow his teachings, which are claimed to be represented in the Bible.

That's right, which some think to call Christianity which is not in the Bible.

The name of Jesus Christs stands for more than the label he goes by.

Right I know that, can you expound on what "Jesus Christ" means, then??

It stands for the way he lived and the Truth he spoke about.

I agree.

His name was his Truth.

That was not his name, it's a title. His truth is in his real name and his message.

It was his lifestyle -

According to wisdom and the law.

so it is referred to in the Bible that many would come in his name but they would know him not.

Yes, that's right, they know him not, his message, what he looked like, his people, etc.

If the teachings of Jesus Christ are indeed righteous than they are Truth. So, I would equate his name and his way of life to Truth. Not Christianity - there is no such thing.

I can't agree more.

The Truth does not belong to Jesus Christ

I disagree. The understanding of a true Christian in regards to what Christ said is his words. ( John 14:6 )

it is infinite and belongs to whomever can understand it.

Correct, that doesn't mean Christs word in John 14:6 is negated by a true follower of Christ.

I have chosen to name the Truth Islam, because it describes the culture of Truth. Islam is the way to live in Truth, which is Peace - like you said.

Peace is part of truth but it in itself does not stand alone, unless one is a hippie from the 60's.

Truth is law. Knowledge, Wisdom, Understanding is what is utilized with Law to establish Peace.

As far as Arabs...I don't care what you call their way of life.

I don't call their "way of life" anything.

But can YOU prove that the NGE used the term "Islam" BEFORE Arabs?

To me it is more like dessert culture or Arabanism or Middle East spook god culture.

See above.

See above.

Kephrem
11-14-2005, 07:56 AM

Who was Farad Muhammad?

In what capacity are his writings (http://www.thenationofislam.org/lostfoundlesson.html) utilized by your "nation"?

Queen Of Poetry
11-14-2005, 08:04 AM
It was not a "diss" it was in response to comments YOU made. Perhaps you should examine your own conduct in the last few pages because after PrinceRai replied in a condescending manner to a post where I quoted from the Bible, you agreed with him and stated:

If you can't defend your own "belief" then you shouldn't cast doubt on the understanding of others.

I stated my opinion with my comment on the Bible.....I didn't directly take a shot as u did in sayin that I probably have no idea what u r speaking of........

Also, I don't have to "defend" anything....I am who and what I am.......

Kephrem
11-14-2005, 08:16 AM
Are you a "earth" from the "nation" of "Gods and Earths"?

Do you believe that to be 'true' just because it's written on paper in "lessons"??

Queen Of Poetry
11-14-2005, 09:02 AM
Are you a "earth" from the "nation" of "Gods and Earths"?

Do you believe that to be 'true' just because it's written on paper in "lessons"??
Yes I am but at the same time I question some things but I am capable of forming my own thoughts and ideas.........

JASPER
11-14-2005, 09:52 AM
5%ers are the devil.

Ayatollah Prolific
11-14-2005, 10:16 AM
peace.

And in reference to the "games" comment, I was reading through the discussion...and saw some sarcastic comments, or just statements made to tick other people off.....just stagnant to me.

peace

SubliminaLtha7thBorN
Word up! You have provided a nice interesting twist to this thread. Like Frisco came back to General Hospital. AGAIN!

Ayatollah Prolific
11-14-2005, 10:19 AM
QOP all religions hav to defend themselves cuz t hey're IDIOTIC, including your Seven Star 8 Diagram 7 Point Sun Cipher Codeword Monkeybusiness
Damn! That was awesome:yessad:

Ayatollah Prolific
11-14-2005, 10:23 AM
:i One sentence says a lot, doesn't it.

Ayatollah Prolific
11-14-2005, 10:41 AM
Peace to Man, Woman, and Child

The only real difference between a muslim wa diynul islaam and the the poor righteous teachers of the 5% is muslims proscribe to the religion of Islam where as the 5% live in a perpetual state of Islam.

Islam comes from the arabic root siyn lam miym, slm which is also the arabic root for peace or Salaam. Muslims however in their definition of Islam refer to it as submission to the will of Allah. The get their defintion from another closelly aligned arabic word sallama, siyn laam (doubled, though) miym. That root means to submit, to give up, to concede. Lane Lexicon.

We are not muslims. And according to the orthodox Quran, Abraham was the first to use the word muslim anyway.

We live according to our ancient culture which is a state of peace. Arabic, steming from the Syriac branches of languages which originate from Akkadian is one of the original mans languages. Therefore we speak it as well. The original progenitors of Arabic, Qiydaar (or Kedar) the son of Isma'iyl (Ishmael) the son of Ibrahim (Abraham) was a black arab as are his true descendants today (infact for visual evidence of this research the city of Segev Shalom in Israel which has been continously populated since before the destruction of the second temple by Ishmaelites.)

As also known, Akkadian from akkad one of the principle cities of Mesopotamia was populated by the shar gal or black headed people as known as Shumarians or Sumerians.

The modern practice of Diynul Islaam is far removed from what the Quran calls al milaatul Ibrahiym Hanifan, or the rites of Abraham the upright. This is because muslims have traded in Al Quraanul Kareem for As Sunnatun Nabi.

Understand, we as Gods and Earths do not now nor have ever claimed to be Muslims in the religion of Islam.

Peace to The Gods and Earths,
Knowledge Born Allah, formerly known as Salahudin Abdullah
OK... This was yet another interesting add on on this thread. But I am a little confused. How do I found out how the people of Segev Shalom actually look like 1,000's of years ago. Furthermore, the black headed people of Mesopetomia. I must confess, this is the first time I have ever heard that black people lived in Mesopetomia. All of the Mesopetomian art I have seen, gates of Bablyon, cuniform scripts, scuptures... the people don't look black. So I'm a little confused.

I was of the assumption that Ibrahim and his son built the Kaaba in Mecca and also came from a region between Iraq and Iran (Mesopatomia). If so, how can you be certain that Ismail was from Segev Shalom.

Last, but not least... Why did you get rid of the name Salahudin. It's a cool name.

Ayatollah Prolific
11-14-2005, 10:51 AM
ok this is my interpretation for the 5% arising. The white man out smarted the black and took them as slaves, since the days of the Romans and to the days of slavery in America. I think outsmarted is the wrong word. If some one kidnaps another by use of force, would you say he out smarted him?

Ayatollah Prolific
11-14-2005, 10:56 AM
Kephrem,

By the way, wouldn't it be more productive to build or destroy on what you see posted as untrue or unproven?

What is with the leading questions and constant confictions?

Why not just state your proof or understanding and bring clarity to the discussion?

You seem to be quite knowledgeable on these matters. However, if you prefer this type of thing, of course , have at it.
I agree... I noticed Kephrem asks a lot of trick questions. Yet, I have no idea what he is getting at.

Aqueous Moon
11-14-2005, 01:38 PM
> > > > Word Queen. You are Correct.
> > > >
> > > > Black People can DO DEVILISHMENT. That does not make them
a
> > > > devil. I choose to refer to some of our original people who
> > have
> > > > knowledge of self as "Yacub-in-training-striving to make
> > devil".
> > > > Especially those who do things simply to see the effect
(like
> > > > causing drama in a cipher, or wreaking havoc on a woman).
> > > >
> > > > Who was Yacub? Yacub was GOD and the FATHER of the devil--
he
> > > > taught them to do this devilishment.
> > > >
> > > > 1. To be God, he had to have been original. You cannot
teach
> > > that
> > > > which you do not know. He was black, he taught
devilishment,
> > > Thus,
> > > > he had the capacity to do devilshment.

so if a black man can do devilishement...so he can be a devil (yacub is supposed to be the father of the devil) so why all white men should be devils? accordin to this some of them can be "gods" (i dont know if is it the opposite of devil) and vice versa!

Go back there and read more, better yet, express this to the group and ask for clarification.

They will be respectfull as long as you are respectfull, I do not wish to expound on this any further at this time and cyber - place.

Of course, if you are satisfied than you will do as you wish.

Kephrem
11-14-2005, 01:39 PM
I asked questions about your tricks, there's a difference. What I'm getting at is the center of your doctrine.

Ayatollah Prolific
11-14-2005, 02:27 PM
I asked questions about your tricks, there's a difference. What I'm getting at is the center of your doctrine.OK, let's get it on. The truth is, when it comes to existentialism, there are no absolutes except for the fact that we born and die. But that is the easy part. The hard part is to actually find meaning in it all. It is easy to question a hard thing. If I speak of what is beyond death, then we are talking about things that are beyond our means of full comprehension. There are no proofs... But if there are proofs to the afterlife, then our existence in regular life would be simple, easy and almost trivial.

I acknowledge that the Bible is pretty much a jumbled mess of Hebrew to Greek, to Latin to Germanic translation, coupled with the fact that most of what is written is based on heresay narratives that were 2 or 3 generations after Jesus (if he indeed did exist as people know him). But it inspired millions.

Likewise, no one knows the true authors of the old testament, whether J, E, G, D, or all the others. We do know that a great deal of it's influence is derived from Mesopethamion mythology and law (Hammorabi). But it inspired billions.

Quran...? Prophet Mohammed may have been a sufferer of epileptic fits, which verged on delerium. I would see Archangle Gabriel too. We also know that the practice of Judaism was very prevalent in Medina. The Quran has striking semblences to the Torah. Was it pagirism? But it inspired millions.

Now, my question for you is, why did it inspire millions? Why did it inspire people to die for it's cause... to paint and draw for it's cause. To abstain from easy pleasures for it's cause.

Could it be that there is some transcendental element in it's words. Could it be that there might actually be some element which touches upon the soul. That one moment or word that is right, is pretty much all you need. Who cares about the author, or it's validity. An almighty being will accept a humans true will of ascribing a mountains peak, who gives a sh@@@@@@@T which route you take.

I respectfully await your response and what YOUR beliefs are.

Prince Rai
11-14-2005, 03:12 PM
i respect Kephrems way, however, his views come from one corner which isnt wrong, so whatever he says is or can be true indeed.

though in life there are various thoughts ideas truths and ways, which need addressing!

how can one understand the nature of a certain man, when one hasnt in detail researched the corner of that man?
books are a guide, internet a guide...

but adequate enough life experience puts all words and thought into real perspective.

HANZO
11-14-2005, 03:33 PM
I think outsmarted is the wrong word. If some one kidnaps another by use of force, would you say he out smarted him?
wasnt it the black men who sold there own people to the westerners in return for weapons. Finding a weakspot in man which in this case was greed and the seek for power, I see this as outsmarting someone. Ofcourse this doesnt pass for all the cases. Doesnt a race being forced by another build up hatred for them? I believe the roots of the 5% are built from the hate created. No other religions claims another race to be the devil.

Ayatollah Prolific
11-14-2005, 03:37 PM
wasnt it the black men who sold there own people to the westerners in return for weapons. Finding a weakspot in man which in this case was greed and the seek for power, I see this as outsmarting someone. Ofcourse this doesnt pass for all the cases. Doesnt a race being forced by another build up hatred for them? I believe the roots of the 5% are built from the hate created. No other religions claims another race to be the devil.
Yes it was "a" black man or "spme" black people. However, it still wasn't systematic outsmarting by one race to the other. Should I say the Arabs outsmarted all whites by blowing up the WTC?

"I believe the roots of the 5% are built from the hate created. No other religions claims another race to be the devil."

I agree.

Aqueous Moon
11-14-2005, 03:45 PM
wasnt it the black men who sold there own people to the westerners in return for weapons. Finding a weakspot in man which in this case was greed and the seek for power, I see this as outsmarting someone. Ofcourse this doesnt pass for all the cases. Doesnt a race being forced by another build up hatred for them? I believe the roots of the 5% are built from the hate created. No other religions claims another race to be the devil .
Peace

The 5% doesn't hate the devil because we understand his ways...we don't love the devil either but, why would anyone love a devil?

Besides, if a white person lives his life without doing devillishment than what reason is there to hate him? There is none.

We also know that white people control America and America is the super power of the world. I don't see America as a very good example of righteousness.

Peace

HANZO
11-14-2005, 04:01 PM
Peace

We also know that white people control America and America is the super power of the world. I don't see America as a very good example of righteousness.

Peace
So you see the white man as america isnt that just generalising, seeing one country as a race. i can say isrealis are evil but i cant say the jews are devils aswell. you see a hatred against america and its rulers who happen to be white. If they were not white and arab would you say arabs are the devil too??

Ayatollah Prolific
11-14-2005, 04:03 PM
Hey Aqueous:

What if a child is half black and half white. Is he or she some sort of devigod. One who is internally conflicted between being god and being devil?

LHX
11-14-2005, 04:06 PM
Hey Aqueous:

What if a child is half black and half white. Is he or she some sort of devigod. One who is internally conflicted between being god and being devil?
everybody has some aspect of the devil in them

the conflict is always there

the devil really isnt a bad thing
it is just not pleasant - or comfortable

Aqueous Moon
11-14-2005, 04:09 PM
So you see the white man as america isnt that just generalising, seeing one country as a race. i can say isrealis are evil but i cant say the jews are devils aswell. you see a hatred against america and its rulers who happen to be white. If they were not white and arab would you say arabs are the devil too??
I didn't say generalize at all. I said if a white person does not do devillishment than there is no reason to hate him.

I did not say I see hatred against America either - I said it is not a good example of righteousness.

I am not quite sure what you asking in the highlighted question. Perhaps, you will clarify a bit further.

Aqueous Moon
11-14-2005, 04:11 PM
Hey Aqueous:

A child cannot be half black and half white...Black is dominate, if a child is born of one black and one white parent the child is Black. This is my understanding of melanin and gene biology.

Peace

Kephrem
11-14-2005, 04:12 PM
I acknowledge that the Bible is pretty much a jumbled mess

Where do you get your NGE doctrine from if not a "jumbled mess"??

Now, my question for you is, why did it inspire millions?

Because its origin was the at the center of the cipher of life within the lands it touched from Asia to Europe.

Why did it inspire people to die for it's cause...

People die for all sorts of causes, in this case its no different.

I respectfully await your response and what YOUR beliefs are.

My understandings, not 'beliefs', is truth wherever it can be found.

HANZO
11-14-2005, 04:23 PM
I am not quite sure what you asking in the highlighted question. Perhaps, you will clarify a bit further.
Im saying if America wasnt white and it was colonised by arabs and easterners. If they were the ones who brought the black slaves over to America and all the same events happened. Wouldnt it be that the black man is god and the arab man is the devil??
I give you an example; the main reason why greeks and south cypriots hate use Turks is becuase we conquered their lands. To them we are the devil, i heard that greek parents scare their children with 'kids the turks are coming'
Russians hate the mongolians and when the Soviets invaded mongolia Stalin tried to whipe out all remaining traces of Ghengis Kahn; this was a 700 year vendetta against the Mongolians, because of the Mongols plundering Russians cities.
This is my case, the oppressers are always seen as the devil whoever they are. this issue is lightened up when the oppressors are another race.

Ayatollah Prolific
11-14-2005, 04:31 PM
everybody has some aspect of the devil in them

the conflict is always there

the devil really isnt a bad thing
it is just not pleasant - or comfortable

Man... I know your views on this! geez... your beating it into the ground! LOL!:frusty:

Decipha Born
11-14-2005, 04:36 PM
lol@ ''cipher of life'' this nigga really think he a G????

wwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo w

Ayatollah Prolific
11-14-2005, 04:39 PM
Where do you get your NGE doctrine from if not a "jumbled mess"??

Because its origin was the at the center of the cipher of life within the lands it touched from Asia to Europe.

People die for all sorts of causes, in this case its no different.

My understandings, not 'beliefs', is truth wherever it can be found.I didn't get an NGE doctrine... or cite one. Perhaps you are confusing me for someone else.

hmmm. Interesting that you would say that Asia and Europe is the center of the Earth or "cypher of life." This is not exactly true. On a sphere (Earth) any one spot can be the center. I don't understand your frame of reference. Is it that it was the center of the Earth when the monotheistic religions were first created. If so, then you are again, misinformed. During the time of Abraham, Babylon and Mesopethomian domination (or even Egyptian), Europeans were living in caves, hunting animals and fighting each other. Europe had no significance then. As a matter of fact, they didn't even read.

Furthermore, where do the East Asian's figure into this equation? The Euro-Asian religious influence hardly expanded to China until the Muslims entered Kasakistan.

You believe in truths? OK... I can nit pick about truths, but it's too easy and not productive.

Let me ask you a better question, so that maybe I can prevent your evasive answers. "What truths have you found of an afterlife?"

I respectfully await your response.

Aqueous Moon
11-14-2005, 04:42 PM
Im saying if America wasnt white and it was colonised by arabs and easterners. If they were the ones who brought the black slaves over to America and all the same events happened. Wouldnt it be that the black man is god and the arab man is the devil??
I give you an example; the main reason why greeks and south cypriots hate use Turks is becuase we conquered their lands. To them we are the devil, i heard that greek parents scare their children with 'kids the turks are coming'
Russians hate the mongolians and when the Soviets invaded mongolia Stalin tried to whipe out all remaining traces of Ghengis Kahn; this was a 700 year vendetta against the Mongolians, because of the Mongols plundering Russians cities.
This is my case, the oppressers are always seen as the devil whoever they are. this issue is lightened up when the oppressors are another race.
O.K. I see now. You think that I am saying that the white man is the devil because of slavery and oppression.

While those may be very good examples of devillish actions, they do not define what a Devil is in my understanding.

A Devil is a man who has grafted from the Original Truth to obtain power over other people to use for wickedness.

For example, say you were starving and dissoriented and you had forgotten how to fish. I would be a Devil if I was to teach you how to fish but only teach you how to catch minnows. This would leave you in perpetual hunger and dependence on my knowledge of how to properly obtain a meal of fish.

I could then use that power I have over you to force you to become my servant because you would need my knowledge to survive.

This goes even deeper because lets say that you had actually invented fishing, and I proceeded to claim the knowledge of this fishing as my own and caused you to believe that it was mine and you had no right to the full use of it. This would be how a Devil manifests his power with lies and trick - knowledge.

It goes even deeper than this when you consider the dominance of the Blackman's physical make - up. However, that is a subject that I am still studying so I would not be able to go into much detail about that at this time.

Peace

Ayatollah Prolific
11-14-2005, 04:46 PM
A child cannot be half black and half white...Black is dominate, if a child is born of one black and one white parent the child is Black. This is my understanding of melanin and gene biology.

Peace
hmmm. I do not think that is how genes work. Although blackness (dark eyes, hair, skin) is a dominant trait, it does not mean that their whiteness doesn't manifest itself in other ways. I was expecting something more complex from you.

Aqueous Moon
11-14-2005, 04:50 PM
hmmm. I do not think that is how genes work. Although blackness (dark eyes, hair, skin) is a dominant trait, it does not mean that their whiteness doesn't manifest itself in other ways. I was expecting something more complex from you.
Well..you are correct I answered to the best of my ability and the biological make - up of the blackman is something I am still studying.

So, I will not expound on that any further.

Wamukota X
11-14-2005, 05:14 PM
From my studies of history, the first time I heard someone say that the white man was the devil was a Native American. Since there where no 5 percenters during that time I doubt the Native American received that term from the Lessons of the 5%. So what made the Native American feel this way towards the white man?

HANZO
11-14-2005, 05:15 PM
What i mean is similar to your idea. Your idea is about deceiving the person, and using their weaknesses to your advantage. Making the man who couldnt fish dependent on the one who can. (nice example)

This is what i was trying to say, once the people realise what a certain race did to them in the past it does turn into a source of hatred. Its another method of being evil, it was done by a lot of races against others sometimes even to their own people.
I believe their is a devil inside of every man as no one can be perfect, the aim is not to allow the devil to take over you.
What got to me was saying the white man was the devil, a religion should never hate on another. Thats just allowing the devil to allow his power to manipulate people to hate. This is what separates the good from the bad.
This is why I embrace Islam, it teaches the right and it has compelled me to study more. It give me a positive affect which it has on many other people. Isnt this what religion is for bringing one closer to Allah. If the 5% makes you closer to him, and allows you to be a wiser person, along with a peaceful one positively contributing to this world, then go ahead. But by preaching against other races, i question your approach.

(enough for today i have a lot of physics and math homework I'l get to that now)
Peace

HANZO
11-14-2005, 05:18 PM
From my studies of history, the first time I heard someone say that the white man was the devil was a Native American. Since there where no 5 percenters during that time I doubt the Native American received that term from the Lessons of the 5%. So what made the Native American feel this way towards the white man?
Like i said the conquerors are always seen as the devil no matter what race. It naqtural hatred if a nation took over your country and was butchering your people, how would you look at them????

Kephrem
11-14-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Decipha Born
lol@ ''cipher of life'' this nigga really think he a G????

wwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo w

Negro, what are you smoking today?

Cipher is 360 degrees, refering to the cycle of life. What "G" do I think I am? Is that concept exclusive to some group?

I didn't get an NGE doctrine... or cite one. Perhaps you are confusing me for someone else.

What is your "jumbled mess" of choice then?

hmmm. Interesting that you would say that Asia and Europe is the center of the Earth or "cypher of life."

Learn to focus on what's actually written. I never said "Asia and Europe is the center of the Earth".

I was responding to your comment about the influence of things Biblical and the people and culture whose lives revolved around that, and I didn't say "Asia and Europe" I wrote Asia TO Europe.

here's what you wrote:

Likewise, no one knows the true authors of the old testament, whether J, E, G, D, or all the others. We do know that a great deal of it's influence is derived from Mesopethamion mythology and law (Hammorabi). But it inspired billions.

Quran...? Prophet Mohammed may have been a sufferer of epileptic fits, which verged on delerium. I would see Archangle Gabriel too. We also know that the practice of Judaism was very prevalent in Medina. The Quran has striking semblences to the Torah. Was it pagirism? But it inspired millions.

My response:

The origin of all things Biblical and Quranic (that mindstate) centered in the cycle of life (meaning revolved) in the lands (with the people and cultures pertaing to them) from East to West.

THAT is why it inspired millions then billions.

This is not exactly true. On a sphere (Earth) any one spot can be the center. I don't understand your frame of reference. Is it that it was the center of the Earth when the monotheistic religions were first created. If so, then you are again, misinformed.p

See above, I never stated "Europe and Asia is the center of the earth".

During the time of Abraham, Babylon and Mesopethomian domination (or even Egyptian), Europeans were living in caves, hunting animals and fighting each other. Europe had no significance then. As a matter of fact, they didn't even read.

That's right, and what does that have to do with what I wrote?

Furthermore, where do the East Asian's figure into this equation?

Who mentioned "East Asians"?? Perhaps you've mistaken what I wrote with someone elses comments??

The Euro-Asian religious influence hardly expanded to China until the Muslims entered Kasakistan.

See above.

Let me ask you a better question, so that maybe I can prevent your evasive answers.

Why? Are you saying your previous question was not equitable?

Instead of trying to "prevent" and 'trap' me, perhaps you should study to ask a 'better' learnt question.

"What truths have you found of an afterlife?"

And this question of "truths" within an "afterlife" is relevant to the present discussion because....??

Ayatollah Prolific
11-14-2005, 11:26 PM
Your a FOOL...

I wrote down things quite clearly... and you couldn't see my point. You say that Monotheism became prevalent because it was in the cypher of the world. I told you during Abraham's time, and or the writing of the Torah, Europeans were living in caves. Therefore, how do you even include Europe in the cypher of life. I could see your point about Asia.... But really, it was only Mesopatemia and Africa (Egypt). I mention Asia, because of the mere fact that the East Asian people out numbered the Europeans, and or EuroAsians at that time. Therefore, why is it that Asia isn't the center of the cypher of life.

Can you spell this....
I-D-I-O-T

Now let me make another thing simple.... Why do I ask about truths of the afterlife. Well, when we talk about Christianity, Judaism and Islam, you talk about transcendentist or the afterlife. I ask you about your beliefs of the after life, because IT IS RELIGION.

I feel dumb for even wasting my time.

Kephrem
11-15-2005, 04:01 AM
I'm a FOOL...

I wrote down things quite clearly... and you couldn't see my point. You say that Monotheism became prevalent because it was in the cypher of the world.

No shit you're a fool, now quote where I stated "Monotheism became prevalent because it was in the cypher of the world", you're a fuckin lier.

I told you during Abraham's time, and or the writing of the Torah, Europeans were living in caves.

The Torah wasn't written during Abrahams time. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Neither were there any "Europeans living in caves" or anywhere else on the planet (according to the Bible) for that matter.

Therefore, how do you even include Europe in the cypher of life.

Stop smoking that hashish and READ what I wrote.

I was replying to where YOU stated the Bible influenced "millions and billions" and the reason for that I said is because it (the origins of it) revolved around the lives of specific tribes of peoples from Asia to Europe.

about why I could see your point about Asia.... But really, it was only Mesopatemia and Africa (Egypt). I mention Asia, because of the mere fact that the East Asian people out numbered the Europeans, and or EuroAsians at that time. Therefore, why is it that Asia isn't the center of the cypher of life.

What the fuck are you babbling about now? See above to find your answer.

Can you spell this....
I-D-I-O-T

lol @ this shit stain trying to sound intellectual but comes off as a damn C-L-O-W-N.

Debate facts and save the insults for your old earth.

Now let me make another thing simple.... Why do I ask about truths of the afterlife. Well, when we talk about Christianity, Judaism and Islam, you talk about transcendentist or the afterlife. I ask you about your beliefs of the after life, because IT IS RELIGION.

Fuck religion and fuck you....

nut_end
11-15-2005, 04:29 AM
Peace

In all honesty, I couldn't understand exactly what it is you were saying in this post. Maybe you could clarify for me a bit further.

The area that is higlighted did catch my attention because you state that the Nation of Gods and Earths can construct builds on math by using the alphabets or lessons.

I just needed to make it known that doing the math on a particular date is absolutely referring to Supreme Mathematics.

The God or Earth may choose to add-on to that math by stating lessons or alphabets.

But, if the math does not add up the whole build would be destroyed. The math is the foundation and the meat of the build.

This is also the beauty in Supreme Mathematics because once the foundation is set, the buiding can reach huge heights. It can be constructed to go in any direction. It is infinite. But, it must have its foundation on math.

It is easy to see when someone is doing devillishment, I don't care what they call themselves. If you see someone who is not being righteous than they are not being God. They have shown and proved that they are not being God. Fuck what they say.

Peace

to clarify , it was that in my interactions with members of the five percent there seemed to be riffs and clicks where the only common ground was that they were in the five percent but out side of that you had the gamut in terms of how they implemented the lessons into their lives. its almost as if when one gets the lessons it may or may not change their way of life to do good as oppose to bad, and instead gives some ideas that they are in fact omni . . . are above justice for when dealing with those not on their level whether lesson wise or member of the nation they can deal in falsehood. which makes/turns it into a society/club of in the know and damn if don't know, especially if the don't knows are eighty-five.

its like there are ones who are making strides to leave the wilderness that encroaches upon the mind and there are those who seem to set up shop in the wilderness and become a tapeworm feeding of what passes through the belly of the beast.

the part under the highlight was in reference to the spawning , if you will, of the five percent from the nation which in turn was spawned off by the moorish science temple.

Ayatollah Prolific
11-15-2005, 10:35 AM
Fuck religion and fuck your simple ass, if you really want to find about the "afterlife" that can be arrainged-- 28th street 2nd Ave Lower Manhattan, building 344 ring 19A -- and I'll come down and see what you wanna do
:clap: :lmao:

I will have to turn down your invitation. Don't take this offensively, but I think it would be a waste of time. You sure it isn't 28th Street and 7th Ave (Chelsea). I think you know what I mean.

Religions of the book offered an inspiring way of life most likely (in your view) because it was was thriving within the "Cypher of life." That is, in your opinion, Europe and Asia. I am merely telling you the scripture only came to Europe post Jesus. Judaism was not in Europe (for the most part) until the Diaspora. Islam was concentrated in Asia and Africa... (it went to Europe through North Africa and also trhough Turkey). You describing Europe and Asia as the cypher of life (circle of life) is not a truth, in that East Asia and Africa are not included, despite their cultural wealth and populace.

I will not post to you. Because you do not care to find a mutual concept to discuss. You would rather disagree with everyone, and offer no clear theory of your own.

My point in all of this, is that religions of the book (or other religions for that matter) appeal to humanity because it touches upon something spiritual. This spirituality is true. Why? Because they can feel it, just like I can. I think one can not prove it, but it is inate human nature, like a mans attraction to a woman (or, maybe for you...nah... lemme not go there). We make these religions for a reason, because in our soul we feel there has to be an afterlife or an explanation as to our existence. This is uniquely human and it is the truth.

cd
11-15-2005, 10:52 AM
During the time of Abraham, Babylon and Mesopethomian domination (or even Egyptian), Europeans were living in caves, hunting animals and fighting each other. Europe had no significance then. As a matter of fact, they didn't even read. That's right, and what does that have to do with what I wrote I told you during Abraham's time, and or the writing of the Torah, Europeans were living in caves. The Torah wasn't written during Abrahams time. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Neither were there any "Europeans living in caves" or anywhere else on the planet (according to the Bible) for that matter.
Ah, this place is entertaining. It's like watching a train wreck. You just have to look. Most people here are way too dumb to even realize how ignorant they are.

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 02:24 PM
Like i said the conquerors are always seen as the devil no matter what race. It naqtural hatred if a nation took over your country and was butchering your people, how would you look at them????
That is what I was trying to illustrate with the fishing example, though...to simply conquer another people or country does not qualify you as devil in my society (NGE).

That could be seen as an evil thing to do, yes.

The actual word "Devil" means lie. The Greek etymology of the word is "slander".

This is what the White man has done with the Black Man...the devil has lied about the Black Man's history and slandered his Truth. This leaves the Black Man as prey for the White man's wickedness.

Until the Black Man remembers his true self and begins to ovecome the rule of the White man, these lies will remain in charge and the Black man will continue to suffer.

LHX
11-15-2005, 02:28 PM
Man... I know your views on this! geez... your beating it into the ground! LOL!:frusty:
this is a long thread

the devil is giggling at the confusion (like a school girl)

Kephrem
11-15-2005, 03:53 PM
:clap: :lmao:

I will have to turn down your invitation. Don't take this offensively, but I think it would be a waste of time. You sure it isn't 28th Street and 7th Ave (Chelsea). I think you know what I mean.

That's the west side, I'm on the east that's a 5 minute walk.

Religions of the book offered an inspiring way of life most likely (in your view) because it was was thriving within the "Cypher of life."

Not "religions of the book", the cultures and people that inspired the book.

That is, in your opinion, Europe and Asia.

No, I stated Europe to Asia, learn to read every word so you don't misquote me again.

I am merely telling you the scripture only came to Europe post Jesus.

Those laws, culture, and way of life were present in Europe before Jesus.

Middle eastern people hand long settled in Europe.

Judaism was not in Europe (for the most part) until the Diaspora.

10 tribes of Israel dispersed in the Assyrian period, in the pre Greco Roman period.

You describing Europe and Asia as the cypher of life (circle of life)

No STUPID I didn't, I was refering to the culture of the middle east (mindstate, laws, philosephy, etc) was that cycle they was living that inspired those books from Asia TO Europe.

is not a truth, in that East Asia and Africa are not included, despite their cultural wealth and populace.

You're arguing a point I never made.

Asia (West all the way East) is the whole shit, to Europe, meaning you have to go through Africa.

My point in all of this, is that religions of the book (or other religions for that matter) appeal to humanity because it touches upon something spiritual. This spirituality is true. Why? Because they can feel it, just like I can. I think one can not prove it, but it is inate human nature, like a mans attraction to a woman (or, maybe for you...nah... lemme not go there). We make these religions for a reason, because in our soul we feel there has to be an afterlife or an explanation as to our existence. This is uniquely human and it is the truth.

The Bible is not about religion.

Ayatollah Prolific
11-15-2005, 05:23 PM
That's the west side, I'm on the east that's a 5 minute walk.

Not "religions of the book", the cultures and people that inspired the book.

No, I stated Europe to Asia, learn to read every word so you don't misquote me again.

Those laws, culture, and way of life were present in Europe before Jesus.

Middle eastern people hand long settled in Europe.

10 tribes of Israel dispersed in the Assyrian period, in the pre Greco Roman period.

No STUPID I didn't, I was refering to the culture of the middle east (mindstate, laws, philosephy, etc) was that cycle they was living that inspired those books from Asia TO Europe.

You're arguing a point I never made.

Asia (West all the way East) is the whole shit, to Europe, meaning you have to go through Africa.

The Bible is not about religion.
West side, Chelsea, West Village = Gay hood. That was my little joke.

Anyway....

10 tribes of Israel? Middle eastern people settling in Europe long before the greco-roman age? I respectfully disagree. I don't know of any facts which substantiate this. Are you one of those dudes with the Arab garments preaching at time square? Technically you can go to europe from Iraq, to Turkey to Greece. You don't have to go to the rock of Gibralter.

You still haven't said anything about your beliefs. Why are you so reluctant? If your way is right or truth, perhaps you could help me:learning: . Or maybe your content, just to argue.

Kephrem
11-15-2005, 07:59 PM
West side, Chelsea, West Village = Gay hood. That was my little joke.

Chelsea projects (not the west village you fool) is not a "gay hood" go there and say that and see what happens to you. Rakim used to live on West 18th street FYI.

Anyway....

10 tribes of Israel? Middle eastern people settling in Europe long before the greco-roman age?

Biblically speaking, yes during the Assyrian empire they went up through there. There's records of Black people in Europe before the Greco-Romans.

I respectfully disagree. I don't know of any facts which substantiate this. Are you one of those dudes with the Arab garments preaching at time square?

What the hell is a "Arab garment"?

Eastern people from Africa to Japan had much flavor in their garments in the ancient world.

Technically you can go to europe from Iraq, to Turkey to Greece. You don't have to go to the rock of Gibralter.

I wasn't really talking about travelling, my comment had to with the lands from Asia to Europe, and I was talking about AFRICA as well.

You still haven't said anything about your beliefs. Why are you so reluctant? If your way is right or truth, perhaps you could help me:learning: . Or maybe your content, just to argue.

Why are you concerned about my beliefs so much? If you're on this board on the regular you'll find out sooner or later.

MF Herbs
11-15-2005, 09:11 PM
I can't believe I read more then half of these post.. LMAO... its all over the place in here..

- shalom

Ayatollah Prolific
11-15-2005, 11:57 PM
I never said Chelsea projects. I said Chelsea... And, yes it is Gay hood.

Kephrem
11-16-2005, 12:13 AM
I can't call it. If you say so, you must know.

Ayatollah Prolific
11-16-2005, 09:47 AM
Do you live in New York, surprised you didn't know. That's just general knowledge to everyone in Manhatten. Chelsea is where all the art galleries are at. I have to go for my profession and also my studies.

MoT
11-16-2005, 06:46 PM
biblically speaking is very much of a junk information because there is a majority of people living on this planet who do not support these "teachings"... and that with no factual backup to percieve this (as bible IS doubtful!) i would say that even though black man was the first human to step on this planet he was at least the second intelligent life form that has resided here

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
11-16-2005, 08:04 PM
Peace, with all respect..sometimes the hypocrisy i bear witness to...
don't take any of the following the wrong way as I respond...

I am a very blatant person...in many different senses..hence the "born" suffix if you will on the end of my "alias"...nothing hidden about BIRTH...it's LOUD, IT'S PAINFUL, THERE'S BLOOD, SCREAMING, AND IF THE DELIVERY WENT WELL...THERE'S REJOICE nearby.

Peace

I asked Queen of Poetry and I asked you - did you knowledge 120 ?

Knowledge is the foundation of wisdom. Math (truth) is the foundation of knowledge.

Meaning - Supreme Universal Mathematics is the foundation of the 120.

I just don't understand what is personal or in need of much detail.

Either you have done the math and you have understanding or you haven't done the math and you don't understand 120.

The lessons are the foundation for the wisdom of The Nation of Gods and Earths.

Therefore, everything else we study must be looked upon as plus proof. Meaning additional knowledge that only helps to verify the truth of the math.

You know what Sublimal., a wise person told me that this was not the best place for these discussions so I see where you are coming from...

It is very wise that I stick to physical builds because I have become extremely offended by the white washing of our Supreme Wisdom. To even think of comparing Supreme Wisdom to christianity is blasphemy...I am disgusted.

If you want to say that Gods and Earths can be 'programmed', I will always disaree. This is the kind of 'program' I love and need if it is put that way. You refused to answer my questions so, I don't know who you are B.U.T., I will not cast any more pearls before swine.

You have to do the knowledge before you can do the wisdom.
Peace

To pick "UP" where I left off.....

1. Think you for further reiterating points that I'm sure are ALSO pretty clear to anyone who has ever done a websearch on "THE 5%." I'm happy you took the time to the time verify the above concepts in your words.

2. As far as the math goes, I only speak of what I know. Considering the fact you did mention you were a "christian" for 13 to 16 years of your life, perhaps I should question your studies as far as the math goes. Sometimes "old" foolish 85% like mentalities can creep into a..we'd like to say... "new" mind and affect learning processes, which would then obviously alter one's overall comprehension of whatever concepts, ideas, knowledge presented..regardless if they are studying what is accurate or inaccurate. I'm sure you don't fit this description. In other words, just because one doesn't believe in a cracked out cousin of an artist on a cross....DOESN'T necessarily mean...the mental "sickness" as you have suggested...has LEFT THE MIND COMPLETELY.

3. You are entitled to your own thoughts, facts and beliefs- I respect them. Being a certified, full-blooded scientist and the sun of one as well (in two senses)...I challenge EVERYTHING that is before me (perhaps it's in my genetics..if it weren't the world we be a cold place). I do not challenge in order to degrade or discredit...or to needlessly fuel my ego or so I can't point the finger at someone., (I may even do it to test my own KNOWLEDGE...to CEE where I am wrong or right..where I need to develop it further...which we can all do) I simply start with the 1st step...I do the knowledge., and I ask myself 5 million questions (literally)....who, what, where, when, why, how...etc. And as my research continues....the questions become more and more complex, and more in depth...who knows, I may even have to do the knowledge to another subject related to the main title/topic depending on what it is I am presently studying. I find the path to ultimate truth to be a long one, and a very short one to IGNORANCE. <---PLEASE keeep this in mind.

4. And as far as that wise person goes, I'm delighted to cee that you concur with the thought: PERHAPS, this may not be the wisest place to build after all. I prefer the physical build as well.

5. It is obvious you are not reading my words correctly..nor the message. You stated above..."to think of comparing supreme wisdom to christianity...etc..etc..is blasphemy...I'm disgusted..etc." This is where you have it all confused. I am not COMPARING OR CONTRASTING THE ACTUAL CONCEPTS BEHIND CHRISTIANITY AND SUPREME WISDOM. I am ADDRESSING THE CLOSE-MINDED NATURE OF CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS THAT I HAVE ENCOUNTERED IN PERSON...THAT THINK....THE LINE STOPS "HERE" OR "THERE" WITH CHRISTIANITY...OR WITH "THE MATH." I'm specifically addressing the narrow-minded psychological nature of these people. To sit here, and say that these people do not exist is ignorant. I know plenty of Christians that worship the holy book like no tomorrow, and so dedicated....but yet so blind..when you ask them to look at something that is directly related to the Bible outside of the Bible...even with a blatant hint of relevancy within the BIBLE itself that mentions another possibility or a source..., THEY ARE EXTREMELY QUICK and MOVE WITH SUCH GREAT HASTE TO COMPLETELY DISREGARD THE OTHER "MATERIAL," DISCREDIT IT..AND LABEL IT "BLASPHEMY" simply because it wasn't in the metaphors of the bible. I have a couple of missing books/chapters from the Bible dating back to the late 18th century and have viewed some much older than that by means of foreigners or immigrants that I know,and still some Christians I know will disregard their tangible existence. I also know some gods and earths, that will quickly disregard and discredit anything if it is not blatantly written in the LESSONS of the math (which I think is foolish, because in my opinion..everything is math..in a sense..that's another topic though), and I also think it is absurd for 2 more reasons...1...KNOWLEDGE IS INFINITE, which I definitely think is NOTHING BUT PURE COMMON SENSE..., and 2..YOU ARE ONLY LEFT (though still great and extremely powerful) with 120!!!!!!!!!! THE KNOWLEDGE.., not the WISDOM, NOT THE UNDERSTANDING...things that one MUST DEVELOP...hopefully.--so once again, I WILL SAY...THE PSYCHOLOGICAL NATURE OF THESE CERTAIN PEOPLE(S). KNOWLEDGE IS INFINITE...this is why I love the existence of PLUS DEGREES...and anyone else that can ADD on in any possible way.

6. The ABOVE IS WHAT I MEAN BY "PROGRAMMED." IF YOU LOOK AT MY INITIAL POST in reference to this, you will see.....I STATED THE WORDS, "PEOPLE WILL PROGRAM THEMSELVES."

7. In conclusion, though I cannot interpret emotion via a screen....or an attitude, AND I SAY THIS WITH ALL RESPECT EARTH: don't come off as so patronizing--besides GOD LOVES THE EARTH AND VICE VERSA (with all respect, I've been in street and collegiate debates that cover many things from the many dimensions that exist, to ideas proposed by opposing sides and on the same side questioning if WE are even alive right now as we presume to be...with substantial and controversial evidence supporting it)....and PLEASE, with all respect... take your own advice..."YOU MUST DO THE KNOWLEDGE BEFORE YOU CAN DO THE WISDOM." Like you said, you don't know me...also in other words, take a glance at my initial post regarding this matter. It can be FOUND ON PAGE 13. Once again, addressing the CLOSE MINDED and blind nature of the minds (not the CHRISTIAN AND 5% IDEOLOGIES) of CERTAIN PEOPLE I HAVE ENCOUNTERED IN MY LIFE. OBVIOUSLY, THIS IS NOT THE CASE FOR 100% OF EVERYONE...

8. and 8 for a reason...........peace.

--here to build in equality--

SubliminaL thA 7TH BORN

p.s. I cee it as no one's business on this site about my personal studies, even if it is as simple as "yes, I've taken physics." YOU want to KNOW, and want to know ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE RELATED TO MY STUDIES, send me a message....that's pretty simple.

Aqua Luna
02-02-2006, 06:34 PM
Peace,

Nothing you can say will make me lose control over my emotions. You can try your damnest to be bold, or you can not. I deal with truth. I have already moved beyond that horrible cyber space mess I found myself entangled within. However, I respectfully welcome your reminding me of it.

1. Yes, I took the time. And you are welcome if it clarifies something for you, if it doesn't than, oh well...

2. You are correct, your descriptions do not fit me. I gained knowledge of myself at 17 and never looked back.

3. This is what you should do. This is what every God and Earth does. Question everything and never take anything on face value. I never suggested that you shouldn't do that. Your individual genetics or occupation don't make you any different in my eyes.

4. Yeah, I agree.

5. It is not productive to drag supreme mathematics into your example of people being programmed. The math is untouchable. I will never agree with you on that. If you mention the lessons, then you mention supreme mathmatics. You said in one of your posts that there is the 5%,10%,85% within the Nation of Gods and Earths. That is a lie or it is at least an illusion. You show me someone who knowledges 120 but, can't think for themselves and I will show you a savage. You show me someone who knowledges 120 but refuses to teach the uncivilized and I will show you a dead person. The one thing you will never find is the God or Earth who fails to do his/her duty. This is the power of show and prove. My society deals in high science of all that is in exsistance, there is none other than the true and living.

6. I disagree when supreme mathematics is concerned. They set a person free, so there is no reason to try to program yourself with them. It won't work. That might work with the bible but not with supreme math.

7. Emotion should stay out of discussions, I agree. I wanted to make the truth concerning my society known. I did not intend to be patronizing, and I think you should take your own advice with that one. And I agree, building on the math is absoloutely necessary.

8. Peace 2 U 2

Yes I agree, you have the right to keep personal whatever it is about your studies that you wish.

Peace

Sexy Jasper
02-02-2006, 07:00 PM
You said it! Amen.

A_Wisdombody
02-02-2006, 11:14 PM
Peace:
The difference between the 5% and NOI/Muslims, we(5%) are not a religion. Our culture is Islam meaning we embrace the way of life of the Muslims. NOI/Muslims consider Allah to be a mystery God, a spook in the sky. We, the 5%ers, know that Allah is here for all eye seeing b/c Allah is God and God is the original man, the original man is the black man. Peace!

HANZO
02-04-2006, 04:58 PM
Peace:
NOI/Muslims consider Allah to be a mystery God, a spook in the sky.

We muslims dont believe Allah is a spook in the sky. Where did you get that from???

Kanha
02-05-2006, 06:42 AM
Sorry to dissappoint ya'll, but 5%-shit is a joke man,
it's foolish and childish, sure, they have little knowledge in it,
but it's nothing compare to ISLAM and the qoran,
damnit, 5%-thing is inspired by Islam and qoran, but still
they make up some shit that's BULLSHITT

Kanha
02-05-2006, 06:46 AM
Spook in the sky? whoever said that, what the fuck have
they learned you in the US or wherever you are.. hahahah

Queen Of Poetry
02-05-2006, 09:02 AM
Sorry to dissappoint ya'll, but 5%-shit is a joke man,
it's foolish and childish, sure, they have little knowledge in it,
but it's nothing compare to ISLAM and the qoran,
damnit, 5%-thing is inspired by Islam and qoran, but still
they make up some shit that's BULLSHITT

Wow......that's interesting. Oh well......everyone is entitled to their opinon......

Kanha
02-05-2006, 10:07 AM
At least, I'm not saying that the black man is God.. hahaha

Aqueous Moon
02-05-2006, 11:14 AM
Wow......that's interesting. Oh well......everyone is entitled to their opinon......

Peace, QOP...I'm glad you back,sis.

I agree with you 100%. It's just too bad that some opinions are totally fucked up.

Queen Of Poetry
02-05-2006, 11:41 AM
At least, I'm not saying that the black man is God.. hahaha

Before u post, please know what u r saying and the meaning behind the concepts.......

Prince Shafala
02-05-2006, 12:47 PM

We are indeed Muslim by nature according to the Father.

''THAT A MUSLIM IS ONLY SOMEONE WHO SUBMITS TO THE WILL OF ALLAH, SO THAT BY NATURE,WE ARE ALL MUSLIMS."

Peace

A_Wisdombody
02-05-2006, 01:33 PM
We muslims dont believe Allah is a spook in the sky. Where did you get that from???

My grandmother is Muslim and she prays to a mystery god, and other Muslims I know pray. Who do they pray to?

Kanha
02-05-2006, 03:34 PM
Queen of poetry, tell me about the 5% cult =)

Hellspawn
02-06-2006, 05:20 AM
i cant believe you still discussing that topic after all these weeks :p
anyway...did someone saw "Sleeper Cell" on showtime in december?
it explains the difference between 5% and the traditional islam

Queen Of Poetry
02-06-2006, 08:07 AM
Queen of poetry, tell me about the 5% cult =)

Nevermind.......ur not worth my time......

BlaK FuRYaN
02-06-2006, 09:39 AM
5%er and NOI are not concidered muslims...

NOI have abandoned the SUNNAH of prophet MUHAMMAD pbuh

5%er say Allah is original Black Man Arm Leg Leg Arm Head

I'm not disrespecting those who are upon these beliefs becuase they have reformed alot of righteous people...
But the teachings are not from the teachings of Islam and are not from the prophet Muhammad pbuh...

Allah is not Original Black man

Allah is the one True God
who neither eats or sleeps
who begets not nor was he begotten
and there is none co equal or comparble unto Him...

so the minute you can compare to Allah to man or anything for that matter it ceases to be Allah...

Wamukota X
02-06-2006, 12:33 PM

I'm not disrespecting those who are upon these beliefs becuase they have reformed alot of righteous people...
But the teachings are not from the teachings of Islam and are not from the prophet Muhammad pbuh...

so the minute you can compare to Allah to man or anything for that matter it ceases to be Allah...

What proof do you have as to who Allah really is?

Kanha
02-07-2006, 10:04 AM
Queen of poetry

Haha that's so cult-people =)

Try to discuss religion with Imams in the sunni-center,
in your homecountry or something..

and ask your idol RZA why he's not 5%er anymore =)

Hellspawn
02-07-2006, 12:30 PM

yo bro' free your pm box plz

A_Wisdombody
02-07-2006, 08:27 PM
Queen of poetry

Haha that's so cult-people =)

Try to discuss religion with Imams in the sunni-center,
in your homecountry or something..

and ask your idol RZA why he's not 5%er anymore =)

the term 5%ers no longer exist b/c we are now known as the Nation of Gods & Earths not the Five Percenters.