PDA

View Full Version : Americans are dumb

Skellington
11-09-2005, 11:04 AM
http://americansaredumb.blogspot.com/

It's kinda true tho, Americnas aren't very smart.

No offence to the peeps on the board tho...

born invincible
11-09-2005, 11:48 AM

that statement is dumb... no offence!

Machete
11-09-2005, 01:50 PM
Since you did not put a time frame on your elementary statement I have to assume you mean every single American ever. If you meant it like that, you are a fucking moron and hardly worth a rebuttal.

But even if you are talking about Americans nowadays, most of that bullshit ass blog is subjective and you deserve a negative reputation point for linking to it.

Inspectah_Dirk
11-09-2005, 02:37 PM
I think eskimo's are dumb...

Rayson
11-09-2005, 02:42 PM
yep eskimoes and canadians!

SHRAP
11-09-2005, 02:52 PM
09 calling somebody dumb :lmao: the irony

SurreaL
11-09-2005, 02:53 PM
I think tard's that can't spell eskimos are dumb.

King Callabah
11-09-2005, 02:54 PM
why is eskimos dumb? you go fuckin survive in the arctic blud, NUH!

Inspectah_Dirk
yep eskimoes and canadians!
Same thing. :cheerlie:

Inspectah_Dirk
Nah, having more than 1 word for "snow" is just dumb.

Rayson
11-09-2005, 02:55 PM
Same thing. :cheerlie: word!

hectis
11-09-2005, 03:03 PM
Most Americans Aint Dumb But The Ones Who Voted For Bush I Can't Speak For:nonono: (http://www.wutangcorp.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=0#)

Woozer
11-09-2005, 03:23 PM
no guys, 09 knows for a fact americans are dumb because of all the blogs he reads

MaShPG
11-09-2005, 05:31 PM
Then quick dickriding an American culture!

TeknicelStylez
11-09-2005, 05:46 PM
Lol europeans and other countries that joined this "We hate Americans" trend are fuckin retarded racists.

YOUR STEREOTYPING A WHOLE NATION BASED ON A FEWS ACTIONS. THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR FUCKIN DOING.

Dickheads...

Like we even fuckin voted for Bush, this guy threw out mad fuckin votes and it's our fault he's in office.

Rayson
11-09-2005, 05:54 PM
^ agree, but the Americans who stereo type other cultures from TV are retarded, I.E that chump from Idahoh who is also known as the ignorant american idahoian. But I like the states, prefer my home in Canada, but USA has some nice places 2 visit. I'm not ignorant like SOME poeple *cough* Rayson*cough*cough* homo cut the shit bitch you are the stupidest mothafucka ever calling us rednecks and racists!who are u to talk saying"niggaz cant skate"that there is racism and the comment u said "that you'll pour maple syrup on your ass and watch a bear rape us" now we call people like u a bigot fuckin redneck!

KBOS
11-09-2005, 05:55 PM

A. 3 daily storys of people being stupid in a country with millions of people means nothing. Im sure every country in the world has atleast 3 daily

B. 99% of those stories are about a very specific type of american, the ignorant red state republicans, and you can't put most americans in that catagory

King Callabah
11-09-2005, 05:56 PM
how bout every1 shuts up, yall pissin me off, you dont wanna dance :nonono: WAH WAH!

Rayson
11-09-2005, 06:03 PM
ohh yeah and "stick hockey sticks in our ass" that is a redneck tradition in canada!

KBOS
11-09-2005, 06:03 PM
Lol europeans and other countries that joined this "We hate Americans" trend are fuckin retarded racists.

YOUR STEREOTYPING A WHOLE NATION BASED ON A FEWS ACTIONS. THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR FUCKIN DOING.

Dickheads...

Like we even fuckin voted for Bush, this guy threw out mad fuckin votes and it's our fault he's in office.
I agree over all, hating americans isn't racist since we aren't all once race.

BTW, this reminds me, isn't bushes approval rates like in the 33-43% range? The majority isn't supporting him these days

KBOS
11-09-2005, 06:06 PM
cut the shit bitch you are the stupidest mothafucka ever calling us rednecks and racists!who are u to talk saying"niggaz cant skate"that there is racism and the comment u said "that you'll pour maple syrup on your ass and watch a bear rape us" now we call people like u a bigot fuckin redneck!

I thought that they spoke english in Idaho? I guess not.... What langague is that your speaking Rayson?

Rayson
11-09-2005, 06:07 PM
I thought that they spoke english in Idaho? I guess not.... What langague is that your speaking Rayson? "I thought that" its they canuk lover!

Rayson
11-09-2005, 06:12 PM
sigh.............OMFG, u are an idiot

first, the guy who that remark was directed 2 was callin us "crackers", when will u stupid hypocrtical blacks ever recognize that u call us racist remarks, u gonna get 1 right the fuck back at cha bitch, u wanna pull a fuckin race card, I'll put your ass in the dirt Idahohian homo

and as 4 the 2nd remark, I never said I'd "watch" now did I? get your eyes checked u dumb ass, and your spelling, god are all people from idahoh as stupid as u? are you calling us hypocritical blacks you fucking racist we aren't even black!

KBOS
11-09-2005, 06:18 PM
ohh yeah and "stick hockey sticks in our ass" that is a redneck tradition in canada!
Farm animal rape and using potatos as tampons is a tradition in Idaho, jesus christ, talk about a pack of rednecks

Rayson
11-09-2005, 06:20 PM
so being a cracker yourself you said niggaz cant skate that is obvious racism you fucking redneck!

Rayson
11-09-2005, 06:21 PM
Farm animal rape and using potatos as tampons is a tradition in Idaho, jesus christ, talk about a pack of rednecks that is so fucking wack were did you come up with that shit?

Oztradamus
11-09-2005, 06:24 PM
[Rodney King] Why can't we all get along?" [/Rodney King]

Murdah Piff
11-09-2005, 06:25 PM
09 peepd online blogs, rayson lives in idahoe and gets the internet from free 60 hour trial CDs in the mail

shut the fuck up sondulahs

KBOS
11-09-2005, 06:27 PM
"I thought that" its they canuk lover!
Hold up Gayson, its not that I like Canada, its more that I dislike you. Lets pretend I could give a fuck about Canada for a second... It would still be waaaaaaaaay les gay then being a 15 year old ICP fan from Idaho with gramar skills that couldn't pass a 1st grade spelling bee

Rayson
11-09-2005, 06:27 PM
^ u are soooo fuckin stupid boy, a redneck smh at how dumb u really are

I'm the FURTHEST thing from a redneck, wish I could say the same 4 u bruv, I'm from a city called, O-T-T-A-W-A.....with sky scrapers and hotels? what? you've never heard of a sky scraper?? whats a hotel u ask? and what is a shopping mall you ask? Well, come to the big city someday boy! Come and bask in the glorious fruits of a "City" unlike your pathetic "hick" town full of sheep fuckers. Go carve me another potato u fuckin inbread stay on the subject you are a faggot-ass redneck and u cant deny it!

KBOS
11-09-2005, 06:28 PM
that is so fucking wack were did you come up with that shit?
your mother

Rayson
11-09-2005, 06:29 PM
Hold up Gayson, its not that I like Canada, its more that I dislike you. Lets pretend I could give a fuck about Canada for a second... It would still be waaaaaaaaay les gay then being a 15 year old ICP fan from Idaho with gramar skills that couldn't pass a 1st grade spelling bee I was quoting you bitch!my grammar skills have nothing to do with how I type cuz that isn't how I write canuk lover!

Murdah Piff
11-09-2005, 06:35 PM
pale kris you too need to stop youre tryin as hard as gaysondulah here, you slept on illmatic for 10 years

Rayson
11-09-2005, 06:37 PM
wow you can still be a faggot-ass fucking cock blockin redneck if u live in a city especially ottawa.

Rayson
11-09-2005, 06:43 PM
and you are 21 year old cock sucking redneck canadian!

Sicka than aidZ
11-09-2005, 06:47 PM
no shit, fuckin go home. shouldnt even be called america. yall pussys shouldnt have gotten on the boat, we shouldnt have let you off the boat. go home if u dont like it. stupid ass babies

Murdah Piff
11-09-2005, 06:49 PM
ray son shut up stagga lee, you def need your grill rocked solid

JASPER
11-09-2005, 07:18 PM
Bunch of eurotrash fagboys talking shit.

Big Bad Man
11-09-2005, 07:33 PM
A. 3 daily storys of people being stupid in a country with millions of people means nothing. Im sure every country in the world has atleast 3 daily

B. 99% of those stories are about a very specific type of american, the ignorant red state republicans, and you can't put most americans in that catagory
Exactly. America is a good country, I wanna live there myself. It just has its fraction of space monkeys like every other country does too. Peace.

Popa Chief
11-09-2005, 07:50 PM
U would think they would be smart enuf to leave.

Sicka than aidZ
11-09-2005, 07:51 PM
bigbadlands. u got your own soil to bust heads on, u dont wanna move here, hell, we elected the terminator to be cali's governer an now the bitches wanna take all the guns away. like criminals are just gonna hand over firearms an hold hands in the hood an shit.

riiight

Popa Chief
11-09-2005, 07:54 PM
Then quick dickriding an American culture!
Goddamn rite. All u foreigners wouldn't have Wu-Tang if it weren't for America.

Popa Chief
11-09-2005, 07:58 PM
then how am I bein racist towards u if it doesn't apply, then it don't mean shyt, plus I said "niggaz" not "niggers" u idiot., smh boy, people from Idahoh are really stupid, atleast I hope the rest of the people from there aren't like u, rid the world of your stupidity and go move into moving traffic right now!
Does any black person in here think that a white guy saying niggaz instead of niggers is good.

KBOS
11-09-2005, 08:06 PM
I was quoting you bitch!my grammar skills have nothing to do with how I type cuz that isn't how I write canuk lover!
Being able to type is pretty much necessary these days for a decent job, good grades, and getting into a college, I suggest you learn how unless you want to spend your days cleaning vomit from the bathroom of your local mcdonnals.

36chambers
11-09-2005, 08:10 PM
Goddamn rite. All u foreigners wouldn't have Wu-Tang if it weren't for America.
And you wouldn't have this site if it wasn't thanks to a "foreigner" :p

JASPER
11-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Ur Mumz A 4nr!1

imitation is suicide
11-09-2005, 08:13 PM
thats right!!!!!!!! i feel you 36 chambers^^^^^^^^^

imitation is suicide
11-09-2005, 08:15 PM
hey jasper, ill battle ya,
maybe, id battle ya mother,
make her a foreiner,
and make you her slutty daughter....

KBOS
11-09-2005, 08:17 PM
wow you can still be a faggot-ass fucking cock blockin redneck if u live in a city especially ottawa.
Thats the most ignorant shit

here is ottawa http://martinsquest.com/large_files/ottawa.jpg

here is idaho http://www.francescacontreras.com/roadtrip/idaho/idaho-2.jpg

Now if anybody with an IQ over -30 was told to go on a scavenger hunt to find as many rednecks as possible and they had the choice of ether searching in ottawa or idaho, they would pick idaho

Popa Chief
11-09-2005, 08:33 PM
Ya I wouldn't have this website if there was no Wu-Tang.

JASPER
11-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Ya wouldn't be on yer fancy intorwebs if it wasn't for Al Gore.

Vote Nader

Visionz
11-09-2005, 08:36 PM
Nationalism is another tool used to control the weak-minded. Most borders when you look at a map don't actually exists. Too many people allow themselves to be squeezed into the lines someone else drew up for you. If we can't move beyond that and realize all us are in this bitch together, we'll continue to get it up the ass from the powers that be. peace

Sicka than aidZ
11-09-2005, 08:37 PM
Does any black person in here think that a white guy saying niggaz instead of niggers is good.
its the internet, speak yo mind lil idaho-bag, peace ^O^

JASPER
11-09-2005, 08:38 PM
I'm still the illest motherfucker on this side of the Mexican border, so fuck you chief.

Sicka than aidZ
11-09-2005, 08:40 PM
Nationalism is another tool used to control the weak-minded. Most borders when you look at a map don't actually exists. Too many people allow themselves to be squeezed into the lines someone else drew up for you. If we can't move beyond that and realize all us are in this bitch together, we'll continue to get it up the ass from the powers that be. peace
yeah, fuck you

Visionz
11-09-2005, 08:44 PM
^ahh that's great homie, but I'm serious, if you're goin to throw up your spot, a city makes sense, but a whole fuckin country? Idaho and Texas have very little to do w/ each other, nawmean. ATX represent.

baby jesus
11-09-2005, 08:48 PM
Vote NaderNoo Dont Vote Nader He Takes Away Votes From The Democratic Canitade

Sicka than aidZ
11-09-2005, 08:48 PM
its all good, you gottta point, i think jaspers hittin on you

Sicka than aidZ
11-09-2005, 08:50 PM
^ahh that's great homie, but I'm serious, if you're goin to throw up your spot, a city makes sense, but a whole fuckin country? Idaho and Texas have very little to do w/ each other, nawmean. ATX represent.
for real tho, i dont know why that kid hates on canadians, hell, im basically canadian bein so close an shit, he's basically from eastern washington, its only hours from idaho, it is idaho. p[eace

JASPER
11-09-2005, 08:51 PM
Noo Dont Vote Nader He Takes Away Votes From The Democratic Canitade
http://www.votenader.org/img/store/dvd_tile.gif (http://www.votenader.org/contribute/store2.php?cid=39)

36chambers
11-09-2005, 08:52 PM
Ya I wouldn't have this website if there was no Wu-Tang.
No, you wouldn't be on this site if not for a cool guy from Holland never started this shit up and made it official. If we was still underground then maybe we wouldn't have as much ignorant fools on the site like we do now.

Sicka than aidZ
11-09-2005, 08:53 PM
cosign, yeah^ u should fire that retard mayoya

JASPER
11-09-2005, 08:53 PM
If it wasn't for some mad scientist named Yacub, Wu Tang had nothing to rap about. HA!

WEIRD SCIENCE!

Sicka than aidZ
11-09-2005, 08:55 PM
ima beat u down if i ever meet you

Jet Set
11-09-2005, 08:56 PM
No, you wouldn't be on this site if not for a cool guy from Holland never started this shit up and made it official. If we was still underground then maybe we wouldn't have as much ignorant fools on the site like we do now. all praise the mighty jordi who put much effort in startng up the dynasty after niels n falcon wingz started the 5 elementz. if it wasnt for their love wu still wouldve a shitty site.

its true, before the sites sucked big time every time, they were the worst online group.

Jet Set
11-09-2005, 08:58 PM
http://topkool.free.fr/images_seriestv/codelisa01.jpgIf it wasn't for some mad scientist named Yacub, Wu Tang had nothing to rap about. HA!

WEIRD SCIENCE!

36chambers
11-09-2005, 09:01 PM
all praise the mighty jordi who put much effort in startng up the dynasty after niels n falcon wingz started the 5 elementz. if it wasnt for their love wu still wouldve a shitty site.

its true, before the sites sucked big time every time, they were the worst online group.Exactly... Jordi =G.O.D

If it wasn't thanks to EUROPE, Wu-Tang would have split up a long time ago. The market over here in Europe is alot stronger than it is in America. Wu-Tang in America are pretty much finished, but in Europe there is still a market for them.

Its one big roundabout, with Europe playing as much of a part than America is.

Sicka than aidZ
11-09-2005, 09:03 PM
i know im finished, god it takes along time to bust-a- nut to a weird science pic.

Popa Chief
11-09-2005, 09:04 PM
for real tho, i dont know why that kid hates on canadians, hell, im basically canadian bein so close an shit, he's basically from eastern washington, its only hours from idaho, it is idaho. p[eace
I wanna get this straight: Ppl assotiate me with everything that Rayson says because we are from Idaho(and honestly, he moved to Salt Lake,Utah) but I had no part in any of the Canada threads he made and I think they are pretty stupid.

Canada's beautiful, I've been to Alberta and BC and I luv them, and I don't really know any real life Canadians so when I diss them(Skale and etc) for being from Canada, its not becuz Canada's gay its becuz they make fun of where I live for no reason so make make fun of them.

JASPER
11-09-2005, 09:05 PM
i know im finished, god it takes along time to bust-a- nut to a weird science pic.Weird science introduced me to the wonderful world of boners.

http://home.comcast.net/%7Emiraclo/batman06.jpg

Popa Chief
11-09-2005, 09:07 PM
Exactly... Jordi =G.O.D

If it wasn't thanks to EUROPE, Wu-Tang would have split up a long time ago. The market over here in Europe is alot stronger than it is in America. Wu-Tang in America are pretty much finished, but in Europe there is still a market for them.

Its one big roundabout, with Europe playing as much of a part than America is.
Look, I said stupid stuff about the rest of the world becuz someone said something stupid about.

:W Europeans

Sicka than aidZ
11-09-2005, 09:09 PM
I wanna get this straight: Ppl assotiate me with everything that Rayson says because we are from Idaho(and honestly, he moved to Salt Lake,Utah) but I had no part in any of the Canada threads he made and I think they are pretty stupid.

Canada's beautiful, I've been to Alberta and BC and I luv them, and I don't really know any real life Canadians so when I diss them(Skale and etc) for being from Canada, its not becuz Canada's gay its becuz they make fun of where I live for no reason so make make fun of them.
u should be "A-bombed", canucky fried chicken luver uuuu!

Visionz
11-09-2005, 09:21 PM
From Idaho to Salt Lake. Someone sounds scared of black people. Where's he headed to next, Montana?

JASPER
11-09-2005, 09:24 PM
That person would be safe in my basement.

Popa Chief
11-09-2005, 09:25 PM
From Idaho to Salt Lake. Someone sounds scared of black people. Where's he headed to next, Montana?
What the fuck are u saying?

Visionz
11-09-2005, 09:27 PM
^I'm saying that if you visit Idaho, Salt Lake, or Montana, Karl Malone is probably the only black guy you have a chance of runnin into.

Sicka than aidZ
11-09-2005, 09:28 PM
KFC has waffle fries, dem tators is goooood!

Popa Chief
11-09-2005, 09:32 PM
^I'm saying that if you visit Idaho, Salt Lake, or Montana, Karl Malone is probably the only black guy you have a chance of runnin into.
There's 10 black ppl at my school. Fuck off and listen to your Mike Jones and 50 Cent collection.

Visionz
11-09-2005, 10:00 PM
^ahhh you mad? "I got 10 black people at my school" you know that's a fuckin joke right? Why you countin? And btw I'd kill you in a battle you wanna make lame references to what I'm listenin to. If you only have 10 black people at ur school, it means your in a cornbread-hicksville type area. You wouldn't know any better cause that must be all u know. That's too bad.

iNtell3kT
11-09-2005, 10:00 PM
i think its everyone, it takes 2 to tangle, thinkin some1 is dumb or not doesnt help anything, and plus not everyone is dumb, Bill Gates came from america right? we are the strongest and most powerful country inda world, how? who the fuck knows, but we are, dammit, we made the right movies and decisions, not all the time, but it worked out, only if everyone can get along it would be a lot better place, it really would

Visionz
11-09-2005, 10:14 PM
^you should do some deeper digging on your own questions. We aren't getting along w/ hardly anyone. We bully the fuck outta everyone else. Read up on some CIA operations in South America during the Iran-contra affair. Check out when we gave 2 billion to Saddam to "feed his people". There's reason everyone ain't gettin along and we're mostly responsible. It's up to you to really educate yourself. But that flower-power shit is extremly naive.

iNtell3kT
11-09-2005, 10:16 PM
i dont, the USA does, thats what im saying, we all need to get along, ALL OF US, not just a goverment...

Visionz
11-09-2005, 10:21 PM
I'm saying as long as the world goverments are fucked up people will be fucked up...you can't get one w/out the other.

iNtell3kT
11-09-2005, 10:23 PM
money, power ect.. all of that means nothing to me...NOTHING, and thats all, i just know if that werent in my life, i would live a lot happier, i would do my part for sure for whatever we gotta do, but i dun like doing it for just the money, or doing shit for just power, thats just wrong man, i think if we did got all together, and put our minds together, and really start thinkin about first thinks like out planet and how fucked up it is phsycially, and how we need to fix it, a lot of shit will solved, sense thats where it all comes from, we're making our own desctrution, and calling what im saying and what i think "flower power" is just ignorant, i aint tryint to justfiy shit by saying that, im not a fuckin hippie, but think about it, things could be a lot better, if we all stuck our minds together, realize whats really going on besides politics and all that BULLSHIT, then we can solve a lot dun u think, well i hope u do, cause then all we would do is end up debating over somthing that doesnt matter.....

Rayson
11-09-2005, 10:33 PM
From Idaho to Salt Lake. Someone sounds scared of black people. Where's he headed to next, Montana? there is probably more black people in salt lake then white.

Rayson
11-09-2005, 10:37 PM
Being able to type is pretty much necessary these days for a decent job, good grades, and getting into a college, I suggest you learn how unless you want to spend your days cleaning vomit from the bathroom of your local mcdonnals. you must be trying to make yourself look stupid you dumb-ass!go ahead diss me for grammar you cant even spell mcdonalds and you are from america what a douche bag!
"mcdonnals"-kbos

tajeco
11-09-2005, 10:40 PM
Watch George Carlin's latest act on HBO. He says how America is just one big shopping mall, and backs it up like he does. He also says "they call it the American Dream, because people have to be asleep to believe the shit"
I say "One nation under, corporations, taking over the world with misinformation"

The Unknown Disciple
11-09-2005, 10:42 PM
Rayson I just wanna know why are eskimoes dumb?

Rayson
11-09-2005, 10:43 PM
no you see I am reffering to canadians!

The Unknown Disciple
11-09-2005, 10:45 PM
i remember you sayin eskimoes and canadians

Rayson
11-09-2005, 10:46 PM
yeah well same thing.

SurreaL
11-09-2005, 10:48 PM
go ahead diss me for grammar you cant even spell mcdonalds and you are from america what a douche bag!

Hahahaha, you're trying to make fun on someone's spelling when you can't even put a proper sentence together, stop clowning yourself.

Rayson
11-09-2005, 10:51 PM

Canada's beautiful, I've been to Alberta and BC and I luv them, and I don't really know any real life Canadians so when I diss them(Skale and etc) for being from Canada, its not becuz Canada's gay its becuz they make fun of where I live for no reason so make make fun of them. Enough of the bull shit!get off there dicks what are u trying to do make friends?

The Unknown Disciple
11-09-2005, 10:51 PM
yeah well same thing. Not even close to the same thing, before you talk shit about countries and races, learn your fuckin countries and races.

Rayson
11-09-2005, 10:55 PM
look bitch you wanna start shit!In my book they are the same, so fuck off!