PDA

View Full Version : Black Market

tragedykhadafi12
11-09-2005, 12:39 PM
I love the black market militia and trag is one of my favorite rappers but where the fuck did will cooper come from? Why would trag bring him in? He could have brought anyone from cormega, killa sha, capone, or anyone sick from qb, why this dude? Dont know why but i was thinking about this today when i was listening to it. He isnt even that good.

Ink Is My Drink
11-09-2005, 12:50 PM
i still havnt got round to buying this album from the 3 songs ive heard frm it . it seems a very good album!!

tragedykhadafi12
11-09-2005, 12:53 PM
It is a very good album, just thought it would be a lot different with someone other than will cooper.

snapple
11-09-2005, 01:58 PM
^^ because william cooper is nice, he gets this shit, and he's wise. why not? he fits in perfectly....not to mention his ill delivery and the chemistry they have...

tragedykhadafi12
11-09-2005, 02:34 PM
Nah I still think it would have been a lot hotter with someone else.

Miliato
11-09-2005, 03:45 PM
will cooper is nice, he's white tho rite?.......that black market album was straight fire im suprised it aint talked about that much on these forums. Khadafi12 i take it u copped Thug Matrix already, wat u think of that? good album even though most of the songs came out a while ago

TUCO
11-09-2005, 03:50 PM
i wanna buy it.....but im not into all that ALLAH islamic shit

tragedykhadafi12
11-09-2005, 04:52 PM
will cooper is nice, he's white tho rite?.......that black market album was straight fire im suprised it aint talked about that much on these forums. Khadafi12 i take it u copped Thug Matrix already, wat u think of that? good album even though most of the songs came out a while ago
Hell yea that album is hott. One of my favorites of the year. I also hear from somebody that tragedy khadafi is doing a whole album with raekwon the chef.

tragedykhadafi12
11-09-2005, 04:53 PM
i wanna buy it.....but im not into all that ALLAH islamic shit
But it its hott. Its not all about that islamic shit, even if it was I like that shit too.

G.O.D.PT3
11-09-2005, 04:57 PM
i wanna buy it.....but im not into all that ALLAH islamic shit^???? 'ALLAH islamic shit? thats like me sayin im not into that mexican shit or whateva YOU listen to with out even giving the artist(s) a listen. bmm message has nothing to do with islam that project is all about positivity and wisdom. will cooper was actully killah priests link not tragedys, he is not BMM again black market is priest and trags thing, razah timbo and coop are like 7th ambasassdor and 12th disciple with sunz of man. the reason priest and trag wanted him on the project because he is diffrent and unique and they must of felt his build. killa sha napoleon cormega are on diffrent mentals tragedykhadafi12 i personally think they wouldnt of fitted in. i think trag should have put christ castro on the project. christ is one of matter fact apart from trag in QB is the illest in QB today.

tragedykhadafi12
11-09-2005, 10:14 PM
Yea I want to hear more about christ castro, a while back tragedy said that he is the only artist on 25 to life right now. But I remember in some interview killah priest didnt like will cooper at first because trag brought him in and he didnt really feel him at first. After a while though priest said that him and cooper put a lot of work in. In my opinion though he was alright but i didnt think that he fit in the project. Trag fit in perfectly with the wu fam but will cooper stuck out a lot. Hes decent though im not putting him down just wouldnt have put him on bmm

Miliato
11-09-2005, 10:22 PM
I was thinkin the same thing bout it bein all about that islamic shit, there aint that much of that......the albums strait bangin, def worth coppin, ill beats, they all flow nice

Miliato
11-09-2005, 10:24 PM
damn Tragedy and Rae......thats some shit