PDA

View Full Version : Large Professor - 1st Class

graffitiwhat
11-09-2005, 08:34 PM
anyone else like this LP ? shit is tight as hell. just showing appreciation for this classic mc/producer

nychibahawk
11-09-2005, 09:35 PM
yoo extra p is that shit.. dont actuall have 1st class tho got som other shit by him

even got some brand new shit by him called "after school" off a new j love tape... hes back, plus he did a show out in NYC but missed the shit ...fycin OC was there 2

THE K-MAN
11-09-2005, 11:36 PM
pretty solid album

Ultimate was my fav track along with stay stay chisel

GENERAL WISE
11-09-2005, 11:49 PM
Its a tight album

ShaDynasty
08-26-2006, 09:07 AM
yeah its good, some of the beats are wack though
anyone know what extra ps doin now?
i havent heard anything about him since this album was released

Smif-N-Wessun
08-27-2006, 05:24 AM
man i love this album...no fillers.
Large p is one of the best rappers/producers in the game...
btw what's the word on his new lp?

CharlesJones
08-29-2006, 04:08 PM
1st Class is a good album. He's working on a new album? I hope so. I was watching A Tribe Called Quest's Check The Rhime video a few weeks ago and i saw Large Professor in the video. When i first saw the video years ago, i didn't recognize him. I used to have a copy of Large Professor's unreleased album The LP. I didn't like that album too much.

Razorsharp
08-29-2006, 04:14 PM
THE LP was dope... what u talkin about?? "I dont wanna ill i jus wanna chill and see my hand around a hundred dolla bill"

but yeah... 1st class was solid, i hope he drops something soon... maybe another Nas joint with him... :yes:

snapple
08-29-2006, 04:39 PM
yeah its good, some of the beats are wack though
anyone know what extra ps doin now?
i havent heard anything about him since this album was released

maintaining, still doing things in the hiphop game, large pro is classic don't hate and he is nasty on the mic

FrenchShin
08-30-2006, 03:26 AM
he has a track on the Boot Camp's "Last Stand"... still producing here and there.

"in the sun" is on some emotive vibe i love...