PDA

View Full Version : just some other beats...

FrenchShin
06-22-2005, 03:03 AM
promo is not something i like much, but .. why not once for a while.

so, the link is in my sig for those who want to listen. lotta people didn't enjoy it last time on the old site, i have to warn in order to avoid the basic insults.

by the way, i'm listening to the Cunninlynguist "Will rap for food" instrumental album, and i gotta say : Kno is so damn good... i'm discovering it. See, i don't only promote myself. ;)

enjoy the music. any music.

Shitao
06-22-2005, 04:31 AM
Yeah!!! New frenchshin beats!!!
I love "metroflow". Very nice bassline. Good drums...
Hmmm "exit". I really love the sample you have used for the melody. Dope.
"The revolution..." is one of my favorites. Very nice melody, calm drums... A good work.

I didnt check the others. Be continued... ;)

FrenchShin
06-22-2005, 04:47 AM
i'll tell you about the sample of "exit" on msn or pm... the original track is from somebody everybody knows in france and the track is full of samples, not only this one.

num2son
06-22-2005, 07:06 AM
Dope, My favorites are "exit" and "Metro Flow"

pablobaluba
06-22-2005, 12:00 PM
very very good style. a bit expermiental. i like it

FrenchShin
06-22-2005, 04:59 PM
thanx guys.

for me it's a change :)

Shitao
06-23-2005, 05:19 AM
thanx guys.

for me it's a change :)
Ok sorry frenchshin.

Damn your beats sux. Fucking weird electro sounds!!!!! Trash.

Its better son???

:)

FrenchShin
06-23-2005, 05:27 AM
yeah, it sounds like on the old WTC lol.

pi-pol
06-23-2005, 06:21 AM
Metro flow: Damn that's good. I love that sped up sample plus those drums are nice. Fits the titel perfectly. The only thing i'm not sure about is the sub-bass behind. Expect that, real nice work.

Exit: the sample is crazy, MF Doom style, i don't where you find it but it's really dope. Perfect beat, nothing to add.

The Revolution Will Be Digital: still the same little problem with the bassline (it seems a little bit off) but the rest is really nice. Good clavecin loop and nice drums.

Grimey: Old school style on this one! Very good, experimental and dusty (the best mix to me). It may be my fav for the moment. It's really great, you improved so much it's insane.

Angel Eyes 2: hmm statics, i love it. hard-hitting drums, the loop is nice. Real good use of vocal samples... nice beat!

I'm In The Sky: electronica type of beat. it sounds it's all played. I feel that minimalist vibe, and those drums too. Good stuff...

I'll get to you on msn real soon for the rest of the beats, but it's obvious you improved more than alot. Those beats are all really really nice. huge props

FrenchShin
06-23-2005, 06:26 AM
ooo, the return of the funky technician !!! i was wondering where you were... anyway, i know you work a lot. i'm waiting for that comic book man.
thanx for the comments. too bad i don't have time these days... anyway, your ear was good on "i'm in the sky", it's the only one that's all played ;)

FrenchShin
10-26-2005, 10:34 PM
no need for another thread, i'll just keep using my old one...

a few new tracks, didn't have much time to work on a lot of beats...

link is here : http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=190419

FrenchShin
10-08-2006, 05:03 AM
something "new" for the die-hard fans...

http://akabrownsugar.free.fr/dotclear/images/bits.jpg

as an introduction to my upcoming project, here's a little amateurish mix, to give a little idea of the flavor :

http://akabrownsugar.free.fr/abiteofthebits.mp3

new tracks, old tracks, left-overs...

Lil' Ruger
10-08-2006, 01:42 PM
hated metro (not too bad) exit and angel eyes 2 were so much better.

Shitao
10-09-2006, 10:16 AM
Hmmm this little mix is very nice. You made a good job this last weeks. I cant wait to listen the full beats.