PDA

View Full Version : Last Days

Aqueous Moon
11-10-2005, 09:25 AM
Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. 2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten. 3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days. (James 5 :1-3) kjv

Do we live in the Last Days ?

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. (2Timothy 3:1-7) kjv

Peace

I ask the question above to get some opinions on how you see the world. Is today really the Last Days written about ?

Can the world get any worse ?, or will the hell continue and bring annihilation to this planet?

Peace

Aqueous Moon
11-10-2005, 11:15 AM
Peace

Thanks Legato, for adding on. You always express yourself wonderfully.

Kephrem
11-10-2005, 11:26 AM
on the real all the shit that is going on nowadays has always gone on. the only difference is there is a bigger population of people which makes it happen more often and we have news outlets that show us the bad shit that goes on 24 seven.

The threat of advanced biological warfare, nuclear warfare, and international terrorist cells has not "always gone on".

end of days i say ni but the end of the worlds current power structure i say yi.

The "end of days" in the Bible means exactly that.

Aqueous Moon
11-10-2005, 12:05 PM
The threat of advanced biological warfare, nuclear warfare, and international terrorist cells has not "always gone on".

The "end of days" in the Bible means exactly that.
Peace

You say that the "end of days" in the Bible means the end of the current power structure, correct?

If so, why did you chose to replace the words 'Last Days' with "end of days" ?

And, are you also saying that the Biblical description of these days refer to a metaphorical time that is only an analogy for abstract power?...exactly what type of power do you speak of ?

Isn't it true that this present day power structure is the one responsible for "The threat of advanced biological warfare, nuclear warfare, and international terrorist cells" ?

If so, how could this now be the Last days if these signs have not been manifested?

And, finally - Is it your position that we are in the Last Days or is it not?

Peace

LHX
11-10-2005, 01:56 PM
yes

these are the last days

for many reasons - all of which are connected

Aqueous Moon
11-10-2005, 02:01 PM
Peace

biological warfare: def. from - Farlex

The use of disease-producing microorganisms, toxic biological products, or organic biocides to cause death or injury to humans, animals, or plants

chemical warfare: def. from - Farlex
Warfare and associated military operations involving the employment of lethal and incapacitating munitions and agents, typically poisons, contaminants, and irritants.

Isn't it true that this society is already suffering from this in various forms? For example: Our food supply in America is poisoned with harmful food additves.

food additives : Food additives are substances that become part of a food product when added (intentionally or unintentionally) during the processing or production of that food. Here are some examples of this:

Coal tar dyes are highly carcinogenic. All artificial colors, flavors, and odors are made from coal tar. You will find them in all soft drinks, cosmetics, and many medicines. Foods which have bright colors, strong flavors, or odors often have coal tar in them.

Food additives like MSG, BHT, BHA, DES, and others are poisons. Read the labels carefully. Keep in mind that many harmful food additives are not listed on the labels because the FDA considers them to be "Generally Regarded as Safe" Those chemicals you will find in the FDA GRAS List. But that does not mean they are safe!

Diethylstilbestrol (Des) has been shown by the FDA to cause cancer of the uterus, breast and other reproductive organs. This is an artificial sex hormone widely used in food production. Dangerous residues of stilbestrol are in 85% of all the meat sold in the United States. This is the main reason why 15 countries around the world now refuse to import American meat; 21 nations have a total ban on the use of stilbestrol in food production or processing.

Nitrosamines cause cancer of the liver, stomach, brain, bladder, kidneys and several other organs. Dr. William Lijinski, of the University of Nebraska, says they are "perfect carcinogens." When chemical preservatives and color enhancers are ingested, they cause the body to produce nitrosamines. Another source is nitrates and nitrites, which are heavily added to meat during processing. Runoff of nitrates and nitrites from fields sprayed with chemical fertilizers get into aquifers and wells and, when the water is drunk, can lead to cancer.

It must be made known that this qualifies as biological warfare because the chemical additives become a part of the food which then transform into the toxic cancerous cells that cause diease. Think about it like this, whenever you eat an apple (unless it is 100% organic) it has become a living - disease causing, toxic product. This is biologically related because after it is consumed it becomes a part of your body. This apple however, has already become one with the chemicals which were designed to kill off pests - like pesticides. And, please don't forget about the poisonous chemicals sprayed in our air in the name of food quality.

How does this qualify as warfare though?

The food industry (FDA) excuses their behavior by saying that they are improving food quality. This is obviously a weak attempt at foolery, because it is not possible to improve the quality of a food by adding dangerous, harmful chemicals to it. They are killing us softly with this lie and it is a declaration of war!

They seek to sell our health away by these cruel methods of making foods with long shelf lives and foods that produce in greater numbers. It is about making money, and our lives and our children's lives continue to be the casualties in this fight for our wallets. Eventhough, most of us willingly, give up the green to buy these poisoned products they keep on gunning for us. The citizens of America have surrendered and are still being massacred. Welcome to the war and it is clear that the military is the system and government of America, the FDA is the operation and you are the target !

Aren't we living the Last Days?
Peace

LHX
11-10-2005, 02:24 PM
advertisements

entertainment

instant communication

prevalence of media

inability to distinguish reality

average mans inability to provide for himself from the earth

Ayatollah Prolific
11-10-2005, 02:53 PM
advertisements

entertainment

instant communication

prevalence of media

inability to distinguish reality

average mans inability to provide for himself from the earthWord f@cking up!!!! But may I add on... I think you should tell it like it is ...

INTERNET

I think that's the one thing accelerating the end.

LHX
11-10-2005, 02:57 PM
Word f@cking up!!!! But may I add on... I think you should tell it like it is ...

INTERNET

I think that's the one thing accelerating the end.
this is troof

internet has effectively connected my brain to yours

we have become a 6.5 billion-headed-monster that is killing itself by accident

the internet is such a huge / dramatic / (insert any other word that means 'big') development that we still really have no idea what it is

but yes

it does symbolize the end

if you look up the 'antichrist' thread here - i put forth my case that the internet itself IS the antichrist

it may be true

Ayatollah Prolific
11-10-2005, 03:01 PM
this is troof

internet has effectively connected my brain to yours

we have become a 6.5 billion-headed-monster that is killing itself by accident

the internet is such a huge / dramatic / (insert any other word that means 'big') development that we still really have no idea what it is

but yes

it does symbolize the end

if you look up the 'antichrist' thread here - i put forth my case that the internet itself IS the antichrist

it may be true
Word... I'll check that thread out.

May I add that I think the internet is stifling the natural learning process of children. Their early exposure to free and unabated information is scary. I always acquaited it to the forbidden tree of knowledge. Needless to say, Adam and Eve covered their crotches with leaves.

LHX
11-10-2005, 03:05 PM
Word... I'll check that thread out.

May I add that I think the internet is stifling the natural learning process of children. Their early exposure to free and unabated information is scary. I always acquaited it to the forbidden tree of knowledge. Needless to say, Adam and Eve covered their crotches with leaves.
this is also true

there is no way that a child can have exposure to my imagination (or the imaginations of people who compose flash-animation movies on sites like newgrounds.com) and be expected to seriously contribute to this 'society'

there is a decision that must be made:
either children must be given full 100% exposure to EVERYTHING
or
you must not allow them access to any free-media outlet

because option 2 is something that a villain would do

we must opt for option 1 and acknowledge that society is about to end

Koolish
11-10-2005, 03:45 PM
in my opinion we're nearing the end, but yo, be careful when posting any type of religious scripture unless it's the Qur'an really, people respect that most and the Bible the least.
________
Mercedes-Benz R230 (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_R230)

LHX
11-10-2005, 03:47 PM
they both very similar

Aqueous Moon
11-10-2005, 03:50 PM
in my opinion we're nearing the end, but yo, be careful when posting any type of religious scripture unless it's the Qur'an really, people respect that most and the Bible the least.
Peace

I haven't noticed that. I give them equal respect and I never take any thing I read in either book on face value.

It has been my impression that the bible is most familiar in America.

Peace

Koolish
11-10-2005, 04:01 PM
yeah, i respect both as well, but around 50% of the people won't be too friendly if you're mentioning something Christian.

if you want a bit of proof:
http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/4676/internet3rd.jpg
________
Magic Flight (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/magic-flight-launch-box)

Aqueous Moon
11-10-2005, 04:07 PM
Ha!...very interesting...

But referencing the bible is not a Christian thing.

Because I certainly am not Christian.

I hope to start a discussion that looks deeper than just christianity in order to express some people's opinions on the topic at hand.

Golden_Armz
11-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Qur'an tells us, nations have been destroyed before us -

so we can get destroyed just like them and replaced with a better nation....

5.In Surah AL-ANAAM chapter number 6 verse number 6
"See they not how many of those before them We did destroy?- generations We had established on the earth, in strength such as We have not given to you - for whom We poured out rain from the skies in abundance, and gave (fertile) streams flowing beneath their (feet): yet for their sins We destroyed them, and raised in their wake fresh generations (to succeed them). "

however the Quran talks about the Day Of Judgement - and on that day, all those destroyed before and now will be arisen - so thats why Prophet Muhammad was the final messenger to mankind until this Day - but we can only know when its approaching by signs such as increased murder rate/ crime in general, increase in natural disasters, increase in homosexuality etc etc.

This issue confuses me sometimes, because Islam also teaches of the return of Jesus who will restore order to the earth - dat gives me a next issue to look into lol

PEACE

Aqueous Moon
11-10-2005, 04:29 PM
Qur'an tells us, nations have been destroyed before us -

so we can get destroyed just like them and replaced with a better nation....

5.In Surah AL-ANAAM chapter number 6 verse number 6
"See they not how many of those before them We did destroy?- generations We had established on the earth, in strength such as We have not given to you - for whom We poured out rain from the skies in abundance, and gave (fertile) streams flowing beneath their (feet): yet for their sins We destroyed them, and raised in their wake fresh generations (to succeed them). "

however the Quran talks about the Day Of Judgement - and on that day, all those destroyed before and now will be arisen - so thats why Prophet Muhammad was the final messenger to mankind until this Day - but we can only know when its approaching by signs such as increased murder rate/ crime in general, increase in natural disasters, increase in homosexuality etc etc.

This issue confuses me sometimes, because Islam also teaches of the return of Jesus who will restore order to the earth - dat gives me a next issue to look into lol

PEACE
Peace

Thanks for bringing the Quran to this discussion. What did you mean by the above?

Are you speaking literally or metaphorically?

I'm just asking...not trying to pass judgement or critque your post. (I hate when people do that)

Golden_Armz
11-10-2005, 05:21 PM
Peace Moon,

i think the Quran deals with the last days issue alot - the point of my post was also to highlight that theres a difference between destroying a nation and the day when everyone will be risen and judged for what they did in this particular life of theirs. Muslims believe in a physical resurrection, Allah says he will restore the very tips of our fingers:

In Surah AL-QIYAMA chapter number 75 verse number 4 Yusuf Ali Translation:

1. I do call to witness the Resurrection Day;

2. And I do call to witness the self-reproaching spirit: (Eschew Evil).

3. Does man think that We cannot assemble his bones?

4. Nay, We are able to put together in perfect order the very tips of his fingers.

5. But man wishes to do wrong (even) in the time in front of him.

6. He questions: "When is the Day of Resurrection?"

7. At length, when the sight is dazed,

8. And the moon is buried in darkness.

9. And the sun and moon are joined together,-

10. That Day will Man say: "Where is the refuge?"

if you look at the science behind that line - you see that the very tips of your fingers are your finger prints and these are one of your sole identifiers and its proven each persons fingerprint is unique! So if God can create this, why cant He recreate it?

About Jesus peace be upon him, im not 100% on that but from a few things in the past ive discussed - the belief is that Jesus will return, kill the anti-christ (Dajjal), abolish the eating of pig, and the worship of the cross and restore order in the lands....

i also heard he will lead Christians to the right path, but the Jews will remain ignorant....but as i said im not 100%- but its more or less right.....PEACE

whiteguy
11-10-2005, 05:57 PM
DIE I HOPE ALL RAGHEARDS AND NIGGERS DIE WIPED OUT THE EARTH ALL YOU DO IS FUCK SHIT UP!Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers
Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers

LHX
11-10-2005, 07:50 PM
white guy must have lost his retarded helmet

Kephrem
11-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Peace

You say that the "end of days" in the Bible means the end of the current power structure, correct?

If so, why did you chose to replace the words 'Last Days' with "end of days" ?

Because when something is finished it is the 'last' or the 'ending'.

And, are you also saying that the Biblical description of these days refer to a metaphorical time that is only an analogy for abstract power?...exactly what type of power do you speak of ?

The military, governmental powers of the west, and the east.

Isn't it true that this present day power structure is the one responsible for "The threat of advanced biological warfare, nuclear warfare, and international terrorist cells" ?

Yes that would be correct.

If so, how could this now be the Last days if these signs have not been manifested?

What "signs" did you mean? "the threat of advanced biological warfare, nuclear warfare, and international terrorist cells"?

Well among the nations some have taken up arms to fight the Beast and thus are now among those so called terrorist cells that the power structure is responsible for, even learning from them.

Nuclear warfare : see North Korea, India, Pakistan, China, but especially the first one who made a direct threat on the Beast.

Biological Warfare: The Beast is shook that their own creations are in the hands of their enemies.

It's the end of days because these things exist and are now possible (for they are a THREAT), so who said they need to "manifest" to qualify as the "last days"??

Luk 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth:

And, finally - Is it your position that we are in the Last Days or is it not?

Peace

Yes, the end (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/last) of days.

Luk 21:9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end [is] not by and by

Kephrem
11-10-2005, 10:51 PM
Peace

biological warfare: def. from - Farlex

The use of disease-producing microorganisms, toxic biological products, or organic biocides to cause death or injury to humans, animals, or plants

chemical warfare: def. from - Farlex
Warfare and associated military operations involving the employment of lethal and incapacitating munitions and agents, typically poisons, contaminants, and irritants.

Isn't it true that this society is already suffering from this in various forms? For example: Our food supply in America is poisoned with harmful food additves.

food additives : Food additives are substances that become part of a food product when added (intentionally or unintentionally) during the processing or production of that food. Here are some examples of this:

Coal tar dyes are highly carcinogenic. All artificial colors, flavors, and odors are made from coal tar. You will find them in all soft drinks, cosmetics, and many medicines. Foods which have bright colors, strong flavors, or odors often have coal tar in them.

Food additives like MSG, BHT, BHA, DES, and others are poisons. Read the labels carefully. Keep in mind that many harmful food additives are not listed on the labels because the FDA considers them to be "Generally Regarded as Safe" Those chemicals you will find in the FDA GRAS List. But that does not mean they are safe!

Diethylstilbestrol (Des) has been shown by the FDA to cause cancer of the uterus, breast and other reproductive organs. This is an artificial sex hormone widely used in food production. Dangerous residues of stilbestrol are in 85% of all the meat sold in the United States. This is the main reason why 15 countries around the world now refuse to import American meat; 21 nations have a total ban on the use of stilbestrol in food production or processing.

Nitrosamines cause cancer of the liver, stomach, brain, bladder, kidneys and several other organs. Dr. William Lijinski, of the University of Nebraska, says they are "perfect carcinogens." When chemical preservatives and color enhancers are ingested, they cause the body to produce nitrosamines. Another source is nitrates and nitrites, which are heavily added to meat during processing. Runoff of nitrates and nitrites from fields sprayed with chemical fertilizers get into aquifers and wells and, when the water is drunk, can lead to cancer.

It must be made known that this qualifies as biological warfare because the chemical additives become a part of the food which then transform into the toxic cancerous cells that cause diease. Think about it like this, whenever you eat an apple (unless it is 100% organic) it has become a living - disease causing, toxic product. This is biologically related because after it is consumed it becomes a part of your body. This apple however, has already become one with the chemicals which were designed to kill off pests - like pesticides. And, please don't forget about the poisonous chemicals sprayed in our air in the name of food quality.

How does this qualify as warfare though?

The food industry (FDA) excuses their behavior by saying that they are improving food quality. This is obviously a weak attempt at foolery, because it is not possible to improve the quality of a food by adding dangerous, harmful chemicals to it. They are killing us softly with this lie and it is a declaration of war!

They seek to sell our health away by these cruel methods of making foods with long shelf lives and foods that produce in greater numbers. It is about making money, and our lives and our children's lives continue to be the casualties in this fight for our wallets. Eventhough, most of us willingly, give up the green to buy these poisoned products they keep on gunning for us. The citizens of America have surrendered and are still being massacred. Welcome to the war and it is clear that the military is the system and government of America, the FDA is the operation and you are the target !

Aren't we living the Last Days?
Peace

That's population control and the overall ignorant nature of the Beast, but it's obvious that the "biological warfare" that I previously alluded to was not twinkies and hair dye but strategic attacks resulting in mass casualties of targeted populations ( i.e. the undesirables, the useless eaters ).

Aqueous Moon
11-10-2005, 10:53 PM
Peace

Kephrem. I am satisfied with your first response.

Aqueous Moon
11-10-2005, 11:00 PM
That's population control and the overall ignorant nature of the Beast, but it's obvious that the "biological warfare" that I previously alluded to was not twinkies and hair dye but strategic attacks resulting in mass casualties of targeted populations ( i.e. the undesirables, the useless eaters ).

Peace

Is it your position that a nation of people on Earth could actually withstand that kind of annihilation?

I mean, if a nuclear bomb were to be dropped on America by Russia, what actions could we as people do to perservere through such an attack?

I didn't think you were speaking in those terms, so I 'll ask you to clarify because a nuclear bomb is surely annihilation or at least certain death and injury.

Kephrem
11-10-2005, 11:17 PM
It has been my impression that the bible is most familiar in America.

What bible? perhaps you meant the King James version or the New International version?

In general the "Bible" (whether old or new) is known throughout North and east Africa and the Middle East (you know, the place of its origin).

Aqueous Moon
11-10-2005, 11:20 PM
What bible? perhaps you meant the King James version or the New International version?

In general the "Bible" (whether old or new) is known throughout North and east Africa and the Middle East (you know, the place of it origin).Peace

I meant that people in America seem to be, in my opinion ,more familiar with the bible than they are with the quran.

The Unknown Disciple
11-10-2005, 11:26 PM
Its true that more american ppl a familiar with the bible, and are getting fed messages many ways that the quran is bad. I know its not true but one of americas faults is the high amount of ignorance through out the country

Kephrem
11-10-2005, 11:27 PM
Peace

Is it your position that a nation of people on Earth could actually withstand that kind of annihilation?

I thought I was talking to a member of the "nation of gods" not a nation of just any people.

I mean, if a nuclear bomb were to be dropped on America by Russia, what actions could we as people do to perservere through such an attack?

Which is what I've been trying to find out, what your 'lessons' have to say about it.

I didn't think you were speaking in those terms, so I 'll ask you to clarify because a nuclear bomb is surely annihilation or at least certain death and injury.

See above.

Kephrem
11-10-2005, 11:31 PM
Its true that more american ppl a familiar with the bible, and are getting fed messages many ways that the quran is bad. I know its not true but one of americas faults is the high amount of ignorance through out the country

The american people were led to believe they were a Christian nation, but their leaders have always been Freemasons who bowed to the teachings of Kemet and Islam.

They know that the Bible is not for them and written therein lies their destruction.

The Unknown Disciple
11-10-2005, 11:34 PM
Yeah I think in america the christian religion is somewhat used to control our nation.

Aqueous Moon
11-10-2005, 11:37 PM
Peace Kephrem,

There is no need for the lessons to teach us that which we already know.

If America or any country decides to bring that kind of destruction (nuclear bombs) on this planet everyone in the vicinity would be killed or seriously injured. This is very obvious.

Wouldn't it be more productive to become aware of and end the current attacks of warfare that are occuring to our people?

This could serve as a preventive or a defensive manuveur if the threat of biological/nuclear destruction becomes manifested.

The Unknown Disciple
11-10-2005, 11:43 PM
Being aware is much easier then ending it, as much as I would like all this useless destruction to end its much easier said then done, and even thinking about it everyone could benefit from it, but it could cause even more destruction if american people tried to stop it.

Aqueous Moon
11-10-2005, 11:56 PM
I thought I was talking to a member of the "nation of gods" not a nation of just any people.

Which is what I've been trying to find out, what your 'lessons' have to say about it.

See above.

By way of claiming the name Gods and Earths, does this not prove that we are infact Gods who are human?

In this way we are no different than the rest of the planet as far as nuclear/ biological warfare goes. We suffer the same afflictions.

Peace

Kephrem
11-11-2005, 12:07 AM
Peace Kephrem,

There is no need for the lessons to teach us that which we already know.

If America or any country decides to bring that kind of destruction (nuclear bombs) on this planet everyone in the vicinity would be killed or seriously injured. This is very obvious.

Only according to the theories and beliefs of a physical devil.

Which is why I posed this question to you in the other thread:

Is that the ultimate truth?? is the devil ultimatley stronger then God according to your knowledge??

Wouldn't it be more productive to become aware of and end the current attacks of warfare that are occuring to our people?

Nothing wrong with that, but it all leads to the ultimate state of warfare.

This could serve as a preventive or a defensive manuveur if the threat

It's not a matter of "if", the threat already exists.

of biological/nuclear destruction becomes manifested.

Where would the original black man be found if it is indeed manifested across the globe??

The Unknown Disciple
11-11-2005, 12:10 AM
I have a feeling this is somewere i shouldnt be since im white, am i right?

Kephrem
11-11-2005, 12:18 AM
Only you know what you are, do you identify yourself by color first or something more?

The Unknown Disciple
11-11-2005, 12:27 AM
I identify my self by my soul and personality, as I do most ppl I come accross. Thats the reason I started posting in here because you both seem to have interesting personalitys. Ive just met many people on here who talk about the things you and Anqueous Moon are talking about, and I usually find myself unwanted because of my color.

Golden_Armz
11-11-2005, 06:53 AM
DIE I HOPE ALL RAGHEARDS AND NIGGERS DIE WIPED OUT THE EARTH ALL YOU DO IS FUCK SHIT UP!Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers
i hope people who tried to appease this fool realise devils come in disguise -

and when they lose - they go mad

PEACE

Golden_Armz
11-11-2005, 06:57 AM
I identify my self by my soul and personality, as I do most ppl I come accross. Thats the reason I started posting in here because you both seem to have interesting personalitys. Ive just met many people on here who talk about the things you and Anqueous Moon are talking about, and I usually find myself unwanted because of my color.
lol hey dude dont feel sad man - any constructive opinion is wanted - dont let some racist theories fool you -

The Unknown Disciple
11-11-2005, 10:26 PM
Only thing racist theories do to me is seriously piss me off. No matter what race it comes from. I usually find myself somewere i dont want to be when I get alot of the racist bullshit i get here, and in the world. Like on my banner, People know me yet i stay unknown, the reason for the statement is because not many people i meet online or in person, dont like me being open with my opinion, and like to talk trash about the way i beleive, so i stay unknown to keep from the trouble, Ive lived the life of trouble, but found a life of peace is easier. If only other people looked at life that way. But I wont hold that against anyone, everyone chooses the way they want to look at things, and think of things. Many ppl just seem to be a little hard headed to look at life a different way. They say I dont know what a hard life is, i just let it pass me, because they dont know me or my past, So I stay unknown...

LHX
11-11-2005, 11:17 PM
Only thing racist theories do to me is seriously piss me off. No matter what race it comes from. I usually find myself somewere i dont want to be when I get alot of the racist bullshit i get here, and in the world. Like on my banner, People know me yet i stay unknown, the reason for the statement is because not many people i meet online or in person, dont like me being open with my opinion, and like to talk trash about the way i beleive, so i stay unknown to keep from the trouble, Ive lived the life of trouble, but found a life of peace is easier. If only other people looked at life that way. But I wont hold that against anyone, everyone chooses the way they want to look at things, and think of things. Many ppl just seem to be a little hard headed to look at life a different way. They say I dont know what a hard life is, i just let it pass me, because they dont know me or my past, So I stay unknown...
the life of peace is easier?

i dont know where you found that peace

nobody chooses the way they look at things
but
some people DO stop learning (temporarily)

get off the humble tip
people dont seem hard-headed
they ARE hard headed

nobody is ever going to respect or understand you

the only one who matters already understands you

i can relate to your sentiments

but
i also learned that no man gives a fuck about me or my past
nor should he

there are 6.5 billion stories on this planet
none of them worth telling
because they are all the same

keep breathing

The Unknown Disciple
11-12-2005, 01:52 AM
the life of peace is easier?

i dont know where you found that peace

nobody chooses the way they look at things
but
some people DO stop learning (temporarily)

get off the humble tip
people dont seem hard-headed
they ARE hard headed

nobody is ever going to respect or understand you

the only one who matters already understands you

i can relate to your sentiments

but
i also learned that no man gives a fuck about me or my past
nor should he

there are 6.5 billion stories on this planet
none of them worth telling
because they are all the same

keep breathingVery well said.

tajeco
11-13-2005, 07:23 PM
we're all fucked, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Except the rich fucks have underground shelters, so if the bad shit happens, the evils will probably be the survivors

snapple
11-13-2005, 08:43 PM
^^ underground shelters don't protect anyone.....

DREW-DIE$EL
11-13-2005, 10:57 PM
we're all fucked, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Except the rich fucks have underground shelters, so if the bad shit happens, the evils will probably be the survivors
god, you really are a hippie

iNtell3kT
11-14-2005, 01:14 AM
lol common sense will tell you whats really going on...i mean cant u see it? the truth is there, but it isnt a good truth unless some fuckin miracles happen

Fragmented
11-14-2005, 01:15 AM
if u think it's the last days then ur brain still ain't accepted that reality is what u make it, ur eyes only see what ur brain lets it since 50% is cut off because ur brain doesn't want u to seeit

AndAnotherOne
11-14-2005, 03:20 AM
http://www.harunyahya.com/m_video_detail.php?api_id=1274

Golden_Armz
11-14-2005, 08:41 AM
^i got this on dvd, its good - all his work is very good, especially "Dark Face of Darwinism"

MASALAAM

LORD NOSE
02-04-2012, 07:08 AM
first ones