PDA

View Full Version : quitting smoking weed...

kid cal
11-10-2005, 10:51 PM
i'm sure a lot of you cats smoke weed. well i've been smoking for about 2 and a half years now, and i think it's about time i take a break for at least 2 months or so (with the exception that i might smoke on my nyc trip). then, depending on how i feel after having my system void of thc, maybe i will continue on without mary jane for months longer. i just know i need to quit for a while. i just wanted to ask if there is anything that can be done to help with this process; it's easier said than done, i can already tell that and it's been...4 days. i just need to get my shit together since i'm graduating high school in a bit over 2 months and planning to attend some form of college afterwards.

any advice?

LordAnk
11-10-2005, 10:56 PM
how much u smoke a day?

SHRAP
11-10-2005, 11:06 PM
try smokin my diiiiiick

The Unknown Disciple
11-10-2005, 11:08 PM
well it is easier said then done, and quitting has alot too do with many things, how strong your will power is, how long you smoked, how much you smoke daily, and if you smoke cigarettes or drink liquor...........

kid cal
11-10-2005, 11:09 PM
how much u smoke a day? well in the summer i smoked every day for quite a while. i was never one that smoked all day, every day though. nowadays i don't even have much time to smoke weed considering i work and go to school. i don't go to school or work high; i smoke on the weekends and usually any days i have off, so not really that often. i don't think smoking weed is really a problem for me since i have my priorities straight, but i need to refresh myself, stop feeling like i'm losing brain cells, and stop being so lazy and tired with a shitty appetite (all due to habits formed from smoking) for a while...

kid cal
11-10-2005, 11:11 PM
well it is easier said then done, and quitting has alot too do with many things, how strong your will power is, how long you smoked, how much you smoke daily, and if you smoke cigarettes or drink liquor........... well, yeah, i smoke ciggies; dirty habit i know. but it was either quit weed or quit cigarettes. i tried quitting cigarettes, and that didn't work, and realized i'd be better off quitting smokin' up anyways. but this time i want to, and i know i can do this, i feel confident. and yeah i do drink, usually a night on the weekend, maybe a little more often now that i don't smoke...but i was never a big drinker after i quit for like 8 months when i was 15.

born invincible
11-10-2005, 11:12 PM
i quit when i joined the military.... to pick up the slack, i started drinking. alot!!

The Unknown Disciple
11-10-2005, 11:14 PM
I can let you know that if you change your laziness to doing phsycal things, exercising, jogging anything along those lines it helps, but one problem you might come accross will be trouble falling asleep. It was my big problem when I first quit, but my nuerologist told me i need to continue smokin weed so my full body could get the rest I needed to dis continue my epilepsy problems.

The Unknown Disciple
11-10-2005, 11:19 PM
Well, smoking cigarettee makes quitting weed much harder since your used to the smoke, so as a warning, when you quit smokin weed you might start smoking more cigarettes. Confidence is a large part of the will power you will need to quit. To strengthen your will power you really need to beleive you can accomplish your quitting, and really really really look at ALL things in a positive way, because any negativity will lower your confidence and will power. Since your not much a drinker then that will help.

Murdah Piff
11-10-2005, 11:24 PM
to every problem is a solution. move from weed to liquor and forteez

SHRAP
11-10-2005, 11:26 PM
start suckin a lot of dicks instead of smokin cigarettes

then when you quit cigarettes become a lesbian

The Unknown Disciple
11-10-2005, 11:31 PM
start suckin a lot of dicks instead of smokin cigarettes

then when you quit cigarettes become a lesbian What is your obsession with dick suckin' is it a hobbie, or are you just not gettin none?

SHRAP
11-10-2005, 11:34 PM
mothafucka suck my damn dick

The Unknown Disciple
11-10-2005, 11:37 PM
Oh shit not agian, another shit talkin internet thug....

SHRAP
11-10-2005, 11:38 PM
whos talking shit? read above, then just get to sucking hoe

born invincible
11-10-2005, 11:41 PM
i swear its everywhere i go.... internet thugs are everywhere!! LMFAO!!!!

The Unknown Disciple
11-10-2005, 11:45 PM
i swear its everywhere i go.... internet thugs are everywhere!! LMFAO!!!! Arent they though. Its annoying as hell, people think there hard cause they can sit behind a computer and talk shit.

SHRAP
11-11-2005, 12:04 AM
youre the one that made the faggot comment, youre the one that wants to suck my dick

if somebody said that shit to me in real life theyd get the same reply

TeknicelStylez
11-11-2005, 02:08 AM
Don't be a quitter, nobody likes a quitter.

If your not even smoking that much, I don't see what the big deal is, especially if your going to fill the void with excessive cigarette and alchohol consumption which are both much worse for you than weed.

Just stick to smoking champ, don't listen to the propaganda, it's good for you.

Visionz
11-11-2005, 04:33 AM
^word, I've been smoking since I was 14, so I'm nearin the half-way point in my life of smokin vs not smokin. I had to quit cold turkey due to being on probabtion for a year. My beer drinkin increased quite a bit during that time frame. On the real thou, you'd be better off giving up the cigarettes before you gave up the weed. Wanna quit cigarettes? Move to Denver.

Welshkillabee
11-11-2005, 05:59 AM

If your not even smoking that much, I don't see what the big deal is, especially if your going to fill the void with excessive cigarette and alchohol consumption which are both much worse for you than weed.

Well put, I agree with this

Alex36
11-11-2005, 06:22 AM
i'm sure a lot of you cats smoke weed. well i've been smoking for about 2 and a half years now, and i think it's about time i take a break for at least 2 months or so (with the exception that i might smoke on my nyc trip). then, depending on how i feel after having my system void of thc, maybe i will continue on without mary jane for months longer. i just know i need to quit for a while. i just wanted to ask if there is anything that can be done to help with this process; it's easier said than done, i can already tell that and it's been...4 days. i just need to get my shit together since i'm graduating high school in a bit over 2 months and planning to attend some form of college afterwards.

any advice?i been off it for about 3 weeks now, it is hard but them cravings, i cant live with them so i had to do it, and i did, i tried many times b4 but failed, but this time i really wanted to and did, its about staying commited no matter what, its hard though, i was smoking for a very long time, everyday, dunno, aint good is it really when it gets like that...

iNtell3kT
11-11-2005, 06:57 AM
youre the one that made the faggot comment, youre the one that wants to suck my dick

if somebody said that shit to me in real life theyd get the same replyyou thinkin u know anyone here in real life is the problem, i wouldnt even call your sense of humor humor, its pathetic....

blantenly we all see your just a stupid ass punk, thats how i take you as

iNtell3kT
11-11-2005, 06:59 AM
oh and Kid Cal, why dont you just quit somkin forever, i did after 5 years of smokin weed, well i smoke cigarettes now, but still, at least your not gettin high, im just sayin, at least u know what your doin, because i wouldnt want a bumed ass stoner girl for a girlfriend u feel me, i mean, u got exceptions, but well as long as u handle yourself...peace

Alex36
11-11-2005, 07:09 AM
oh and Kid Cal, why dont you just quit somkin forever, i did after 5 years of smokin weed, well i smoke cigarettes now, but still, at least your not gettin high, im just sayin, at least u know what your doin, because i wouldnt want a bumed ass stoner girl for a girlfriend u feel me, i mean, u got exceptions, but well as long as u handle yourself...peace
i am more in controll/know what im doing when high, thats never been the problem, apart from them cocaine blunts i used to try lol but seriously i think with most its not about staying in controll or quitting cos u out of controll on it, with me it was just feeling very shit when not high.

iNtell3kT
11-11-2005, 07:11 AM
hmm, wasnt the case for me, i dunno what to tell you

Alex36
11-11-2005, 07:14 AM
well it does depend on the individual as with everything. but most i talk with is feeling shit when not high...

iNtell3kT
11-11-2005, 07:16 AM
yeh i havnt fle tlike that for 2 years now thank god, but i do remember, but that wasnt that problem, i wasnt really meant to smoke if u feel me, i mean get high, cause ya know, i wild out and got paranoid, and all that, it just came to a point where i burnt myself out on it, and started to really dumber down, so i quit, now im clean, and i feel GREAT

Alex36
11-11-2005, 07:25 AM
i think everyone gets a bit paranoid somtimes when smoking it they lieing if they say its all good all the time, mabye not but i reckon.

i always been a bit of a paranoid person even as a child, mabye it aint the weed when the paranoia creeps mabye its just the world acting like a cunt.

Johnny Dust
11-11-2005, 07:26 AM
@ Topicstarter:

Just quit, and don't think about it to much.

Find yourself a new hobby or something if you feel something's missing out.

And put away some cash you normally would've spent on weed and buy yourself something nice after a few weeks.

Alex36
11-11-2005, 07:31 AM
yeah that is the steps^^^

with me i aint got much to do, finding hobbys is hard in this life, made it very hard but if u can get hobbys it will help a lot, and if u can try and act like u never smoked it anyway, it helps with trying not to think about it, cos if u just say right i aint gon think about it u automaticly thinking about it, n the money now im liking, i spent much more on it than i thought.

iNtell3kT
11-11-2005, 07:34 AM
yeh i spent about a good $200 a month on reefer

Fr@z
11-11-2005, 07:40 AM
Whateva's Cleva

Queen Of Poetry
11-11-2005, 07:45 AM
I quit cold turkey.....almost 2 weeks ago......gets easier everyday but at first it was rough.....folks just stayed clear of me.......

Potent1
11-11-2005, 07:57 AM

lmao - dude you're a clown!!

whats the purpose of the desire to quit? Is it because you want to detox? or just to see if you could do it. I haven't smoke in a minute, I could always quit cold turkey for long periods of time. My temple is squeaky rye about now.

Big Risk
11-11-2005, 08:08 AM
Yeah im quittin too. I thought i would just stop till janurary, but wtf is the point to stop for so long then go back to it. It drains cash.

Alex36
11-11-2005, 08:23 AM
i think cravings are worse if you smoke it with tobacco to help it burn, blunts are proberly better than joints from that point.

im finding today other shit can bring cravings back, i been on some strong painkillers last couple days and today i can feel that.

Big Risk
11-11-2005, 08:26 AM
Alex is that you? the owner of MEthical forums?

Anyways, the trick is NOT to count the days.

Alex36
11-11-2005, 08:31 AM
yeah i own that, proberly gon let it go down next month though, its dead now, no point in keepin it around.

11-11-2005, 08:42 AM
mothafucka suck my damn dick
Oh shit not agian, another shit talkin internet thug....
yo, man. i don't understand this shit.... yall gay or what? what the fuck is wrong with someone sayin "suck my dick" or "you're a fag" and shit like that on a internet forum... does it really bother you? what the fuck is the problem if Skale thinks 99% of the ppl in here are faggots? maybe they are, cause i keep seein shit like this...

grow some fuckin balls. all of you.

peace

SurreaL
11-11-2005, 08:56 AM

any advice?

Yeah, stay away from friends that smoke alot of weed or will try to pressure you to take a hit or two.

Johnny Dust
11-11-2005, 10:44 AM
yo, man. i don't understand this shit.... yall gay or what? what the fuck is wrong with someone sayin "suck my dick" or "you're a fag" and shit like that on a internet forum... does it really bother you? what the fuck is the problem if Skale thinks 99% of the ppl in here are faggots? maybe they are, cause i keep seein shit like this...

grow some fuckin balls. all of you.

peace
grow some fuckin up.

peace

Alex36
11-11-2005, 10:56 AM
fuck it im getting some now, doubt that will make it a habbit again anyway

Machete
11-11-2005, 11:57 AM
Just stick to smoking champ, don't listen to the propaganda, it's good for you.That is a stretch of the truth. I can assure you it is not good for any pair of lungs. Budd may not contain some of the junk additives that are in cigarettes, but it produces more than twice the amount of tar residue than cigarettes.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-11-2005, 01:02 PM

any advice?

You Quitter !!!!

Naw for real drink lots of water and work out you'll detoxify your system out quicker that way

TeknicelStylez
11-11-2005, 01:35 PM
That is a stretch of the truth. I can assure you it is not good for any pair of lungs. Budd may not contain some of the junk additives that are in cigarettes, but it produces more than twice the amount of tar residue than cigarettes.So?

I live in New Jersey, the fucking air will kill me quicker than smoke inhalation will.

And you shouldn't stay away from your friends because they smoke weed and your trying to quit, I went from smoking everyday for 2 years straight to quitting cold turkey AND I still kept the same friends that smoke everyday. None of them believed me when I said I was quitting and that shit helped me more. I quit for 3 years than started again last september... been smoking everyday since. I really don't see the big deal about it, as long as you do what you need to do. People do shit thats like 40 times worse for them na mean,

SHRAP
11-11-2005, 02:13 PM
yeh i spent about a good $200 a month on reefer
bitch stop frontin youve never even had a dub

howd you get 200? your parents give u 200 a month? hahahahah :lmao:

kid cal
11-11-2005, 03:12 PM
"whats the purpose of the desire to quit? Is it because you want to detox? or just to see if you could do it. I haven't smoke in a minute, I could always quit cold turkey for long periods of time. My temple is squeaky rye about now."

well, both. i want to detox, but i never actually tried doing it. i mean i have, but not sincerely enough...i'd just say "fuck it" a day or so after. plus i spend way too much cash on weed...

oh, and skale, go take your troll tactics somewhere else, or maybe even find something productive to do instead of probably sitting in your boxers, scratching your nuts, and laughing at these faceless "inferiors". i'm sorry we're not worthy enough to be spared from the projection of your insecurities. faggot.

Punch
11-11-2005, 03:19 PM
"whats the purpose of the desire to quit? Is it because you want to detox? or just to see if you could do it. I haven't smoke in a minute, I could always quit cold turkey for long periods of time. My temple is squeaky rye about now."

well, both. i want to detox, but i never actually tried doing it. i mean i have, but not sincerely enough...i'd just say "fuck it" a day or so after. plus i spend way too much cash on weed...

oh, and skale, go take your troll tactics somewhere else, or maybe even find something productive to do instead of probably sitting in your boxers, scratching your nuts, and laughing at these faceless "inferiors". i'm sorry we're not worthy enough to be spared from the projection of your insecurities. faggot.
I've quit many times with no problem. The best advice is to stay away from friends who are constantly smoking. Other than that you just need to control yourself .

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-11-2005, 03:29 PM

Ouch!! oh yeah Kid Cal you can get it with that smooth belly of yours!!!

TeknicelStylez
11-11-2005, 04:08 PM
I've quit many times with no problem. The best advice is to stay away from friends who are constantly smoking. Other than that you just need to control yourself .Another one...

Do not stay away from your friends just because they smoke weed and you wanna quit, that just shows a lack of will power and makes you an all around bad friend.

Just quit if your going to quit, and if your not than don't, but if you're going to quit weed in order to detoxify Yourself you have to remove all the other unhealthy consumptions in your life, including certain foods that you enjoy.

Machete
11-11-2005, 04:18 PM
Do not stay away from your friends just because they smoke weed and you wanna quit, that just shows a lack of will power and makes you an all around bad friend.Uh sorry, a true friend would respect what a [smoker trying to quit] is going through and at least let them know they're about to fire up. It has absolutely nothing to do with a lack of will power. If anything, the smoker is showing a lack of will power by even smoking.

WARPATH
11-11-2005, 04:39 PM

any advice?
smoking weed is menatally addictive, not phyiscal-

in other words quit acting like pussy and just quit- it's all in your head

JASPER
11-11-2005, 04:46 PM
Quit the weed, start with coke. Chea1

jaspoer is druink

and spells thingsa wrong because of that

TeknicelStylez
11-11-2005, 04:59 PM
Uh sorry, a true friend would respect what a [smoker trying to quit] is going through and at least let them know they're about to fire up. It has absolutely nothing to do with a lack of will power. If anything, the smoker is showing a lack of will power by even smoking.Wtf do you know, I decided to quit smoking and on the same day did exactly that and didn't smoke for 3 years while kids was sparking blunts and pipes up all around me. Thats will power if it's not than wtf is it? My point is, if your gonna quit something fuckin quit, don't try to hide it from yourself the weeds there regardless. Your going to not hang out with good friends just becuase of what they decided to do and you decided not to?

What are you like mormon or something, fuckin dr phil wannabe, you sound like a drug free NBC interval, go do something about that.

kid cal
11-11-2005, 05:04 PM
Wtf do you know, I decided to quit smoking and on the same day did exactly that and didn't smoke for 3 years while kids was sparking blunts and pipes up all around me. Thats will power if it's not than wtf is it? My point is, if your gonna quit something fuckin quit, don't try to hide it from yourself the weeds there regardless. Your going to not hang out with good friends just becuase of what they decided to do and you decided not to?

What are you like mormon or something, fuckin dr phil wannabe, you sound like a drug free NBC interval, go do something about that.
yeah but i can see where the plan could crumble for some when it's around...since weed sure does smell divinely good, especially that first whiff. most people can't say no after that. but tonight i'm going to hang with some friends that i smoke with all the time, and i'm sure they're gonna have mad smokin' goin' on. i'm just gonna chill with them and have my little bottle of vodka on hand.

Machete
11-11-2005, 05:25 PM
Wtf do you know, I decided to quit smoking and on the same day did exactly that and didn't smoke for 3 years while kids was sparking blunts and pipes up all around me. Thats will power if it's not than wtf is it? My point is, if your gonna quit something fuckin quit, don't try to hide it from yourself the weeds there regardless. Your going to not hang out with good friends just becuase of what they decided to do and you decided not to?

What are you like mormon or something, fuckin dr phil wannabe, you sound like a drug free NBC interval, go do something about that.Actually, dickforbrains, I smoked trees for 11 years, probably before you even went through puberity. And just recently quit. It's painfully obvious you are here to sling insults around so before shit turns sour, I will bow out of this convo and just say everyone is different and needs different methods for quitting. Just because it worked for you, doesn't mean it'll work for the next person. Late.

mic-cord-strangler
11-11-2005, 07:20 PM
goddamn.. i been smokin weed for like 3 years now.. alot. but i gotta QUIT smokin from the doctor cause my throat is a bit irritated by all the excessive toking ive done..hash espesially. it fucking sucks... im glad i read this thread... i have been drinking more lately.. even though i havent really been able to quit smoking really... but i gotta. at least until 5 december cause then ill go to the doc again and hell check up on it

SHRAP
11-11-2005, 11:07 PM
ayo bitch shut your cockhole

kid cal
11-11-2005, 11:10 PM
ayo bitch shut your cockhole
i win. :)

SHRAP
11-11-2005, 11:12 PM
u win the prize now open wide

http://www.skatefairy.com/rick%20james%20cock.jpg

triggahappy187
11-12-2005, 01:04 AM
Damn I was gettin high when I was like 10 man. Youngins shouldn't be smokin it, I've seen friends fuck up they lives just on weed. Only time I smoke is when I'm wif a female, Shit gets a niggareal horny

Create
11-12-2005, 01:31 AM
U Are A Herb If Ur A Addicted To Marijuana So If Its Hard For U To "quit" Then That Makes U Herbier

I Smoke Alot And I Aint Addicted And Sometimes I Go For Like 4 Months With Out Smoking And I Never Feel A "craving" Cuz Am Not A Herb

Mister Thread Starter

CHRONZ
11-12-2005, 01:47 AM
whos talking shit? read above, then just get to sucking hoe Skale you fuckin' bitchass,, if ya ain't got anything "normal" to say, then Piss off !

As for the weed, I have smoked between alot of blunts, for a year, but i wanted a break ! the only things that helped me stop, was my smokes, and lots of beer, also food, will help ya alot !

Hope it'll get ya stoppin'

peace.

TeknicelStylez
11-12-2005, 09:53 AM
Actually, dickforbrains, I'm not talking about twisting J's up when you get home from a long day at the office with your little hippy friends, go play some mortal kombat...

kid cal
11-12-2005, 10:50 AM
u win the prize now open wide

aww, are you still mad? :'(

kid cal
11-12-2005, 10:51 AM
U Are A Herb If Ur A Addicted To Marijuana So If Its Hard For U To "quit" Then That Makes U Herbier

I Smoke Alot And I Aint Addicted And Sometimes I Go For Like 4 Months With Out Smoking And I Never Feel A "craving" Cuz Am Not A Herb

Mister Thread Starter ok, well that doesn't really help; gee, thanks for your condescending output...

and it's miss.

SHRAP
11-12-2005, 04:56 PM
i was givin some normal advice til yall faggots decided to criticize my game

Big Risk
11-12-2005, 05:57 PM

Mister Thread Starter
youre a fuckin herb man for real.

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/9374/untitled6vd.jpg

The Unknown Disciple
11-12-2005, 06:28 PM
i was givin some normal advice til yall faggots decided to criticize my game Suckin dicks may have worked for you but most people use more realistic advice when they plan quitting smokin weed.

SHRAP
11-12-2005, 06:36 PM
i dont suck no dicks yous the one wit phallic symbols in ya sig

The Unknown Disciple
11-12-2005, 06:41 PM
Your the one who said it was normal advice.

Big Risk
11-12-2005, 06:42 PM
lol. "youre the one" lmfao

The Unknown Disciple
11-12-2005, 06:43 PM
Please someone tell my how a samurai powered by electicity is "Phallic"......

Big Risk
11-12-2005, 06:44 PM
the swords.

blackwisdom
11-12-2005, 06:57 PM
I just read the subject, and not any post yet.

Here's my spill from the book African holistic Health by Llaila O. Afrika:

pg58.

MARIJUANA (CANNABIS SATIVA)

Marajuana is a plant in the grass family and is classified as a weed. It has some limited curative properties and as a curative it must be eaten raw. Interesting to note, raw marijuana is difficult for human consumption becasue human beings are not natural grass eaters. Human being lack the large molar teeth and the three stomachs found in natural grass eaters. However, the plant mineral content is good for lung dis-ease. When marijuana is smocked, it becomes a processed food and a synthetic chemical with deadly oils.

Smoked marijuana is a depressant. It deepresses the bodily function and nerve activity. Additionally, it lessens heart action, dulls thinking, lessens muscle contraction, lessens frequency and depth of breathing and decreases gland secretions (prostar\te, thyroid, pituitary, etc.). Also, specific bodily organ involvement.

Marijuana directly weakens the liver, lungs, brain, eyes, sex organs (produces low quality sperm in males). It alters the breath and the rhythm of internal organs. Consequently, it disoriented cellular control of the body. In the Low Fat Way to Health and Longer Life by L. Morrison and a pamphlet report Marijuana, The health Hazard by Dale Dominy, M.D., this subject is scientifically reviewsed...

Hotep

Meta4
11-12-2005, 11:25 PM
For the 3-4 years of high school I was smokin' anywhere between 3 to 5 times a day. Everyday. one day I was just like, "I don't feel like smokin' anymore". strange but true. I never really smoked much after that and now I haven't smoked in over a year. Don't get me wrong though. I LOVE WEED, I LOVE IT!!!!

ThE RhEtOrIcIaN
11-13-2005, 07:14 PM
i quit smoking a while back and i'm cool without it now, i just drink all the time instead

DREW-DIE$EL
11-13-2005, 07:16 PM
I only smoke when I can't get enough booze to get drunk with.

TeknicelStylez
11-13-2005, 10:46 PM
i quit smoking a while back and i'm cool without it now, i just drink all the time insteadFantastic, you replaced a low level toxic ingestion with a much worse one.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-13-2005, 10:53 PM
the only problem with smoking dope is you become the kind of person that has dirt under their finger nails

TeknicelStylez
11-14-2005, 04:27 AM
Damn I just checked and there is definately dirt under my fingernails...

AndAnotherOne
11-14-2005, 04:30 AM
/

AndAnotherOne
11-14-2005, 04:33 AM
I smoked weed 2, because almost all my friends did it... but I didn't like it anymore so I quit. (Years ago) I still go to coffeeshops. (Here in Holland we have coffeeshops where you can buy weed & Hasj, and Spacecake & WeedIce etc.)

I don't like SpaceCake & weedIce either. (I don't use/like drugs) I have people seen die from that.

SHRAP
11-14-2005, 04:48 AM
Your the one who said it was normal advice.
notice how its a chick that posted this thread? :lmao:

TeknicelStylez
11-14-2005, 01:41 PM
I smoked weed 2, because almost all my friends did it... but I didn't like it anymore so I quit. (Years ago) I still go to coffeeshops. (Here in Holland we have coffeeshops where you can buy weed & Hasj, and Spacecake & WeedIce etc.)

I don't like SpaceCake & weedIce either. (I don't use/like drugs) I have people seen die from that.you can't die from weed champ...

AndAnotherOne
11-14-2005, 01:53 PM
You can die from spacecake if you eat too much. (I was talking about other drugs too, coke/sosa & xtc etc.) Is not good for you.

Create
11-14-2005, 03:24 PM
Lmao I Think That Is Himwhat do u mean u think thats ME

u kno THAT THAT IS ME becuase u KNO ME and u want TO BE ME

Create
11-14-2005, 03:26 PM
youre a fuckin herb man for real.

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/9374/untitled6vd.jpg

I DONT UNDERSTAND UR JOKE

AMA HERB BECUASE ....?? U POSTED MY PIC ..??

I GUESS
ALTHOUGH I GOTTA SAY THAT ISA SEXY PICTURE

U SEEN RAZAH HE WAS CHILL

ALSO NAH AM NOT MAD

JUST GIVING MY INFO ON HOW HERB Y IT IS TO GET ADDICTED ON WEED

GOOD LOOKING OUT ON MY FEELINGS THOUGH

PEACE SCRISPTED

mic-cord-strangler
11-14-2005, 04:04 PM
LOL @ create calling himself sexy

Create
11-14-2005, 07:37 PM
haha u liek that huh

i mean i cant FRONT

THAT DUDE IS NASTY

U SEE THE BILLBOARD

AM BOUT TO SLAP NIGGAZ

TeknicelStylez
11-16-2005, 07:04 AM
Yo wtf is up with this quitting weed thing, is it like a new trend or something?
Like 3 of my friends were like, "Yea I'm not smoking anymore".

ITS TURNING LEGAL, DON'T FALL OFF ON ME GUYS WE ALMOST WON THE WAR!!!

Don't you wanna enjoy the spoils of victory?!?!?!?

God_Son
11-16-2005, 09:12 AM
aint no way ya can stop smokin weed,started smokin when i was 12
i smoke 10 grams a day for the last 6 years, im 22 now

Welshkillabee
11-16-2005, 09:53 AM
aint no way ya can stop smokin weed,started smokin when i was 12
i smoke 10 grams a day for the last 6 years, im 22 now
Respect
I would smoke that much if i could

God_Son
11-16-2005, 10:10 AM
Respect
I would smoke that much if i could
yeah but its bad yo, it use to be fun like , gettin blazed with ya homies n shit nah mean, noiw and then get wrecked,
now its just like a cigaret, i wake up with a blunt,
and i go to bed with a blunt, but i cant stop cause
if i dont smoke i cant sleep, aint that a bitch

Welshkillabee
11-16-2005, 10:18 AM
I find it difficult to sleep without no weed too no doubt
I smoke about an ounce every three weeks

M.I.C Diesel
11-16-2005, 10:43 AM
Yeah, smoked for 15 years, quit last November, just stopped, like that, man, I forgot how good shit is when your free of THC..

God_Son
11-16-2005, 10:44 AM
I find it difficult to sleep without no weed too no doubt
I smoke about an ounce every three weeks

word homie, i know what ya mean

NIGHT MAYOR
11-16-2005, 03:09 PM
quit'n is for quiters

"take advantage man - take advantage"

hectis
11-16-2005, 03:12 PM
For Anyone Who Quits I Will Smoke Even More Weed In Honor Of U

Johnny Dust
11-16-2005, 03:51 PM
yeah but its bad yo, it use to be fun like , gettin blazed with ya homies n shit nah mean, noiw and then get wrecked,
now its just like a cigaret, i wake up with a blunt,
and i go to bed with a blunt, but i cant stop cause
if i dont smoke i cant sleep, aint that a bitch
Just quit if it aint fun no more, you'll sleep fine in a week or two.

DREW-DIE$EL
11-16-2005, 03:55 PM
For Anyone Who Quits I Will Smoke Even More Weed In Honor Of U
Smoke up.