PDA

View Full Version : Potent1 vs Teknicel Stylez (VOTES NEEDED BTBTB round 2)

Visionz
11-10-2005, 11:58 PM
Here we go for another intense battle of the WuCorp droppin the illest shit. In this round we got neighbors that could visit each other if they really wanted to take it personal. From Brick City to the infamous Killa Hilla, Teknicel Stylez and Potent1 dueling it out in a blind-folded battle to the death.

Potent1

Ill defeating this nigga beating his meat internet seeking me/ donít have to touch da boy like I said heís already beating his meat/ pathetic little pee-pee peeking/ teknickel reeking of receptacles leaking/ choking on testicle seeping/ a comical spectacle metaphorically speaking/ my linguiststics intricate/ while teknickel translates simplistic/ ONEs lines is potent, on point call me omnipotent I got him open but not like we smoking/ I had to show him potent's mo sicker/ a lady with a strap on my dick is mo bigger/ lil man you canít hang you just cum quicker/ he stay ass fucking and dick tucking frustrated fag boy dressed in drag toy- donít play coy/ man-gina over exposed covered in loads/ bend over buddy touching your toes/ bitch you know where it goes/ your whole squad plugging your holes/ read back them line boy you ain't fuckin with those/ potent sexy like woe/ intelligent Queen so go ahead call me a hoe/ I stomp & burry my foes/ I got an entourage of niggas locked & loaded ready 2 go/ although I got a s-k's of my own/ itís a chrome nickel tek/ I took it from some young bwoy trying 2 flex his hairless pecks/ but his cheeks was sweet/ I had him beat cause he thought he could bring the heat, but he was really a flamer so I sent him to meet his maker, but you were rejected, not even HE would take ya - fluffy nucca just a snow flaker...

Teknicel Stylez

Battle me? what the fuck you gonna do nag me to death?//
Her only flow is PMS/So when she on the rag she the best//
Got 2 black eyes Cuz the first time she aint listen//
Actin surprised spittin the worst rhymes in existance//
like rapping means you different/go clean the kitchen//
Start fixing some chicken//Or join four hundred thousand abuse victims//
The dudes sickning like dope use kicking//
And if the glove don't fit/stick to oven mittens//
Not writtens/thats a league only brothers pitch in//
How you like those odds?//
you aint the queen of shit unless its blow jobs//
Face it the beat aint whats making your dome bob//
Plus, You hold more nuts than a squirrel's den//
Thinking its pearl creme//Fuck darts I hurl pens//
Why am I stuck battlin intellekts girlfriend???//
I wouldn't fuck you if it was the day the world ends//
Dick riding so hard she thinks my laps a cushy bench//
And the only thing thats Potent is your pussy stench//
Cmon mang... Tek aint folding for no pushy wench//

TeknicelStylez
11-11-2005, 12:02 AM
iight iight thats whats up

Potent1
11-11-2005, 12:14 AM
good shyt tek - I already knew tho...lol

TeknicelStylez
11-11-2005, 01:47 AM
Yea I kinda tipped you off, your verse was pretty ill, potent... lol.

Whats good round 2 real life, bring the blueberry.

hollywoodrealty
11-11-2005, 04:22 AM
ok on this one, i gotta vote with tek, his start was mediocre, but as he proceeded it got stronger and stronger, and by the end he killed it all, i vote for tek on this one, peace

Dae Ja Nae
11-11-2005, 05:10 AM
Potent1

Ill defeating this nigga beating his meat internet seeking me/ donít have to touch da boy like I said heís already beating his meat/ pathetic little pee-pee peeking/ teknickel reeking of receptacles leaking/ choking on testicle seeping/ a comical spectacle metaphorically speaking/ my linguiststics intricate/ while teknickel translates simplistic/ ONEs lines is potent, on point call me omnipotent ( nice shit ma ) I got him open but not like we smoking/ I had to show him potent's mo sicker/ a lady with a strap on my dick is mo bigger/ lil man you canít hang you just cum quicker/ he stay ass fucking and dick tucking frustrated fag boy dressed in drag toy- donít play coy/ man-gina over exposed covered in loads/ bend over buddy touching your toes/ bitch you know where it goes/ your whole squad plugging your holes( 8O daaamn!! )/read back them line boy you ain't fuckin with those/ potent sexy like woe ( ;) I hear you ma )/ intelligent Queen so go ahead call me a hoe/ I stomp & burry my foes/ I got an entourage of niggas locked & loaded ready 2 go/ although I got a s-k's of my own/ itís a chrome nickel tek/ I took it from some young bwoy trying 2 flex his hairless pecks/ but his cheeks was sweet/ I had him beat cause he thought he could bring the heat, but he was really a flamer so I sent him to meet his maker, but you were rejected, not even HE would take ya - fluffy nucca just a snow flaker... *D

Teknicel Stylez

Her only flow is PMS/So when she on the rag she the best( LMAO )//
Actin surprised spittin the worst rhymes in existance( :nonono: Iuno 'bout that now, ma can blaze )//
like rapping means you different/go clean the kitchen( damn )//
Not writtens/thats a league only brothers pitch in( Damn Tek)//
Why am I stuck battlin intellekts girlfriend??? *D//
And the only thing thats Potent is your pussy stench:r //
Cmon mang... Tek aint folding for no pushy wench(owned)//

Damn ...

yall goin' at it on this one. Now this is what I call a battle. Potent1 is just that ... Potent as hell ... you served it up ma ... an all out verbal assault ... with a continuous chain of multies that were just ridiculous!!!

Tek's verse goes hard as hell to. Plus it just flowed like silk from start to finish. Comical, yet powerful ... full of classic female gender disses!! Shit was crazy ;).

After a lot of rereading ... my vote goes to

Potent1

Dae Ja Nae
11-11-2005, 05:14 AM
Potent1

Ill defeating this nigga beating his meat internet seeking me/ donít have to touch da boy like I said heís already beating his meat/pathetic little pee-pee peeking/ teknickel reeking of receptacles leaking/ choking on testicle seeping/ a comical spectacle metaphorically speaking/ my linguiststics intricate/ while teknickel translates simplistic/ ONEs lines is potent, on point call me omnipotent ( nice shit ma ) I got him open but not like we smoking/ I had to show him potent's mo sicker/ a lady with a strap on my dick is mo bigger/ lil man you canít hang you just cum quicker/ he stay ass fucking and dick tucking frustrated fag boy dressed in drag toy- donít play coy/ man-gina over exposed covered in loads/ bend over buddy touching your toes/ bitch you know where it goes/ your whole squad plugging your holes( 8O daaamn!! )/read back them line boy you ain't fuckin with those/ potent sexy like woe ( ;) I hear you ma )/ intelligent Queen so go ahead call me a hoe/ I stomp & burry my foes/ I got an entourage of niggas locked & loaded ready 2 go/ although I got a s-k's of my own/ itís a chrome nickel tek/ I took it from some young bwoy trying 2 flex his hairless pecks/ but his cheeks was sweet/ I had him beat cause he thought he could bring the heat, but he was really a flamer so I sent him to meet his maker, but you were rejected, not even HE would take ya - fluffy nucca just a snow flaker... *D

Teknicel Stylez

Actin surprised spittin the worst rhymes in existance( :nonono: Iuno 'bout that now, ma can blaze )//

Damn ...

yall goin' at it on this one. Now this is what I call a battle. Potent1 is just that ... Potent as hell ... you served it up ma ... an all out verbal assault ... with a continuous chain of multies that were just ridiculous!!!

Tek's verse goes hard as hell to. Plus it just flowed like silk from start to finish. Comical, yet powerful ... full of classic female gender disses!! Shit was crazy ;).

Dae Ja Nae
11-11-2005, 05:20 AM
Potent1

Ill defeating this nigga beating his meat internet seeking me/ donít have to touch da boy like I said heís already beating his meat/pathetic little pee-pee peeking/ teknickel reeking of receptacles leaking/ choking on testicle seeping/ a comical spectacle metaphorically speaking/ my linguiststics intricate/ while teknickel translates simplistic/ ONEs lines is potent, on point call me omnipotent ( nice shit ma ) I got him open but not like we smoking/ I had to show him potent's mo sicker/ a lady with a strap on my dick is mo bigger/ lil man you canít hang you just cum quicker/ he stay ass fucking and dick tucking frustrated fag boy dressed in drag toy- donít play coy/ man-gina over exposed covered in loads/ bend over buddy touching your toes/ bitch you know where it goes/ your whole squad plugging your holes( 8O daaamn!! )/read back them line boy you ain't fuckin with those/ potent sexy like woe ( ;) I hear you ma )/ intelligent Queen so go ahead call me a hoe/ I stomp & burry my foes/ I got an entourage of niggas locked & loaded ready 2 go/ although I got a s-k's of my own/ itís a chrome nickel tek/ I took it from some young bwoy trying 2 flex his hairless pecks/ but his cheeks was sweet/ I had him beat cause he thought he could bring the heat, but he was really a flamer so I sent him to meet his maker, but you were rejected, not even HE would take ya - fluffy nucca just a snow flaker... *D

Teknicel Stylez

Damn ...

Potent

Visionz
11-11-2005, 06:51 AM
1-1, that's what I'm talking bout, real tight to see both emcees bring it in this shit. I think this tournament is gonna bring out maybe some of the nicest battles the wucorp has ever seen. peace to both emcees and all the judges word up.

TeknicelStylez
11-11-2005, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the votes yall, and good lookz Eric for maintaining shit.

Aqueous Moon
11-11-2005, 11:43 AM
Potent 1 - you a lyrical genius you use words like I use penis yo flow be tha obscenest

This is real nasty
I had to show him potent's mo sicker/ a lady with a strap on my dick is mo bigger/ lil man you canít hang you just cum quicker/ he stay ass fucking and dick tucking frustrated fag boy dressed in drag toy- donít play coy/ man-gina over exposed covered in loads/ bend over buddy touching your toes/ bitch you know where it goes/ your whole squad plugging your holes

Tek - you spit real brutal flow wit blows makin m.c.'s laugh in they own funerals

punching it out fo' tha start

knocking it out in the end

Dope verses from both.

Potent1
11-11-2005, 01:09 PM
thx Aqueous...

LMAO@ Why am I stuck battlin intellekts girlfriend???// dude you're retarded for including this in your rhyme....

Eric werd, mad props, I like this format so much better....

TeknicelStylez
11-11-2005, 01:22 PM
Lol you know you liked that, how subtle we weave our webs eh?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-11-2005, 09:23 PM
Potent1

Ill defeating this nigga beating his meat internet seeking me/ donít have to touch da boy like I said heís already beating his meat/ pathetic little pee-pee peeking/ teknickel reeking of receptacles leaking/ choking on testicle seeping/ a comical spectacle metaphorically speaking/ my linguiststics intricate/ while teknickel translates simplistic/ ONEs lines is potent, on point call me omnipotent I got him open but not like we smoking/ I had to show him potent's mo sicker/ a lady with a strap on my dick is mo bigger/ lil man you canít hang you just cum quicker/ he stay ass fucking and dick tucking frustrated fag boy dressed in drag toy- donít play coy/ man-gina over exposed covered in loads/ bend over buddy touching your toes/ bitch you know where it goes/ your whole squad plugging your holes/ read back them line boy you ain't fuckin with those/ potent sexy like woe/ intelligent Queen so go ahead call me a hoe/ I stomp & burry my foes/ I got an entourage of niggas locked & loaded ready 2 go/ although I got a s-k's of my own/ itís a chrome nickel tek/ I took it from some young bwoy trying 2 flex his hairless pecks/ but his cheeks was sweet/ I had him beat cause he thought he could bring the heat, but he was really a flamer so I sent him to meet his maker, but you were rejected, not even HE would take ya - fluffy nucca just a snow flaker...

Teknicel Stylez

Actin surprised spittin the worst rhymes in existance//
like rapping means you different/go clean the kitchen//
Why am I stuck battlin intellekts girlfriend???//

I thought this was a great play on gender flippin by both potent and tek ...

Potent1 came out swinging and really didnt stop to take a breathe real nice... hard ass grimey shit I didnt expect !

Tek knows how to set up his punches a swing haymakers but it just didnt match with the intensity as Potent1's

My Vote goes to Potent1

PeacEcaeP nice battle

TeknicelStylez
11-12-2005, 11:25 AM
2-1 you?

Ballad Ballistik
11-12-2005, 12:02 PM
Potent1 came out swinging and really didnt stop to take a breathe real nice... hard ass grimey shit I didnt expect !

Tek knows how to set up his punches a swing haymakers but it just didnt match with the intensity as Potent1's

My Vote goes to Potent1

BIG BENS EXPLAINATION IS EXACTLY, WHAT I WOULD OF SAID
MY VOTE POTENT 1

NICE BATTLE

TeknicelStylez
11-12-2005, 01:35 PM
3-1

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Damn Tek Hold on man !!!

whatradio
11-12-2005, 01:53 PM

ILL. but your first 2 bars were your worst bars so it seems as if you started slow.
very nice verse. sharp w/ nice punches.

a lady with a strap on my dick is mo bigger/ lil man you canít hang you just cum quicker/ he stay ass fucking and dick tucking frustrated fag boy dressed in drag toy- donít play coy/ man-gina over exposed covered in loads/ bend over buddy touching your toes/ bitch you know where it goes/ your whole squad plugging your holes/ read back them line boy you ain't fuckin with those/ potent sexy like woe/ intelligent Queen so go ahead call me a hoe/ I stomp & burry my foes/ I got an entourage of niggas locked & loaded ready 2 go

just brutal. not many verses can stand a chance against these bars.
very fluid and relentless

vote= Potent1

$inista
11-14-2005, 10:32 AM
tek
nice hard punches dude you finised strong 2

potent
straight Lyrically hitting tek just as hard & fuuny 2 I enjoyed reading ya verse you came out strong & just got stronger once you said this you had it IMO

a lady with a strap on my dick is mo bigger/ lil man you canít hang you just cum quicker/ he stay ass fucking and dick tucking frustrated fag boy dressed in drag toy- donít play coy/ man-gina over exposed covered in loads/ bend over buddy touching your toes/ bitch you know where it goes/ your whole squad plugging your holes/ read back them line boy you ain't fuckin with those/ potent sexy like woe/ intelligent Queen so go ahead call me a hoe/ I stomp & burry my foes/ I got an entourage of niggas locked & loaded ready 2 go/ although I got a s-k's of my own/ itís a chrome nickel tek/ I took it from some young bwoy trying 2 flex his hairless pecks/ but his cheeks was sweet/ I had him beat cause he thought he could bring the heat, but he was really a flamer so I sent him to meet his maker

very consistant, flow & you kept swinging with a tad bit of boasting, I like that

vote = potent

Potent1
11-14-2005, 01:23 PM
5-1

Didn't expect this - thanks for the votes....

TeknicelStylez
11-14-2005, 01:39 PM
If I had to lose to anybody I would rather it be you... but 5-1 damn...

I'm a sore loser, I'm coming to shaolin, we fighting whats hood.

JP Good Battle. Peace.

Potent1
11-14-2005, 03:18 PM
lol... you must want to get beat up twice flows or blows pa...flows or blows... lol j/p

hombre good ish!!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-14-2005, 05:18 PM
Potent1 I'm down to battle you when this is all over !!! Its in the eyes!!!!

Potent1
11-14-2005, 05:33 PM
eeesh!! lol -

sounds good to me.... I'd be honored.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-16-2005, 01:47 PM
alright I'll PM you when I'm ready

Potent1
11-16-2005, 02:24 PM
thx spoken -

i don't think I've ever seen big ben in a battle... should be bery in-tre-sting.

peace

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-16-2005, 04:01 PM
heres an old one I battled two guys on here....

nocan you cant understand you're rhymes more useless than two fags without lube bitch,
I SLAM phoney competition like Alicia Silverstone you're Clueless,
thinking you're a shoe in but you're really Kevin Bacon a Footloose doofus,
eating Pig Placenta's you're this aint Fear Factor Get a Clue trick,
and like the board game You were murdered in the Dinningroom with a Broomstick,
in perspective you're what Grammer teachers rejected diction laced with errors highly neglected,
subjected to savage ways you think you're respected but like all mirrors you just a reflection,
of you're foolish upbringing poisonous injection I shine like a sun campared to you're lightstick convention,
One suggestion try practicing ya lines cuz my sword is lynching cinching you tighter than vicegrips or pliers,
a soulles salamander slimey sticky like goo get gripped by my lines like my hands gripping tools,
versitility in attack you cant mimic me you're styles more played out than P-Diddy jackin beats,
so come one come all to his wack imagery he painting stick figures as my visions paint murals SEE!!! NUFF SAID

nocan and sohloist I trap you in my mentals,
bantom weights come in and get broke like pencils,
ya'll just spoons or butterknives used as a utencils,
never sharp or eventful ya'll just outlines like stencils,
no real depth in ya mentals ya'll digestible like Lentil,
I'm swallowing ya fake ass text waiting for the next,
idiot to drop some bars more complex,
I'm the King Tyrranasaurus Rex my teeth cut ya necks,
Ya on the Wutangcorp and ya didnt protect ya neck?,
while ya waiting in line for ya 1st and 15th wellfare checks,
I'm serving ya'll up quick like Mcdonalds or a car accident ya wrecked,
dissect ya best you werent worth shit I net more than you'll ever be worth tricks,
but tricks are for rabbits and Toocan's a fruitloop bitch,
while waiting for ya boyfriend sosolist to use his lips,