PDA

View Full Version : Something that puzzles us all is godess a boy or girl?

Mad Murdock
11-11-2005, 01:46 AM
seriously I've come to beleive godess is an it!you know what i'm sayin?

Popa Chief
11-11-2005, 01:48 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz

Homosexual1
11-11-2005, 02:08 AM
Come see who I am, if you dare.

Popa Chief
11-11-2005, 02:10 AM
Yo GP, where a gas mask.

Homosexual1
11-11-2005, 02:11 AM
You people have no idea who you're talking 2 but it's ok. I forgive you. Because it's internet..

Popa Chief
11-11-2005, 02:12 AM
Ya, no idea cuz u change to much.

Homosexual1
11-11-2005, 02:13 AM
I'm so interesting.

Popa Chief
11-11-2005, 02:15 AM
U say that all the time and I agree. U r interesting, no fucking way to figure u out.

Mad Murdock
11-11-2005, 02:15 AM
I'm so interesting. yet so fucking gay

Homosexual1
11-11-2005, 02:16 AM
Leave me alone, Thank you.

Mad Murdock
11-11-2005, 02:20 AM
Leave me alone, Thank you. :'(
I will when u leave this site,trans!

Popa Chief
11-11-2005, 02:21 AM
Can't

we

all

just

get

along.

peace

Mad Murdock
11-11-2005, 02:22 AM
Can't

we

all

just

get

along.

peace no

we

cant!

Homosexual1
11-11-2005, 02:23 AM
GP connection if it bothers you so much that I am here then why don't you leave? Nobody forces you to be here right?

Popa Chief
11-11-2005, 02:23 AM
o

k

Mad Murdock
11-11-2005, 02:25 AM
GP connection if it bothers you so much that I am here then why don't you leave? Nobody forces you to be here right? I leave yo alone if u answer this simple ? what are you?

Homosexual1
11-11-2005, 02:40 AM
I am Superwoman.

Cheech Da WildKard
11-11-2005, 06:05 AM
GP, you really are pathetic. Actin' like a little kid. Who the fuck are you? A nobody.

Inspectah_Dirk
11-11-2005, 06:18 AM
Godess... Hmm

What is it?

I think a guy without friends with a secret desire to be a woman, so he acts like one on the internet.
And he ain't got friends, that's why he's here on the board.

Sad story.

Homosexual1
11-11-2005, 06:27 AM
Word = bond.

iNtell3kT
11-11-2005, 07:03 AM
haha
im not laughin with anyone, im laughin at a lot of you's always puttin each other down, for no reason, nothing good can come out of it, and if u think so, man ya'll ignorant, ya'll cant justify doing something good, but doing the opposite....yall need to stop listening to Wutang, religeon and all that shit, i think its screwing up ya'll minds, now just go toss in a Dipset album and listen to that bomb digidy, lol, to be honest i havnt listened to a Wutang track in months, i mean months, like over 5 months, this is just a rant tho, ya'll got some serious issues, if u dont like no one on here (no hypocrite, Skale's just a punk, who likes a punk?...besides other worthless punks) and htink they're harming you, by typing, on a message board, these are just people's thoughts, opinions ect.. on here, u cant really tell how a person is unless u know them, less then 20% of human interaction is verbal, so how inda hell u gonna know someone by the way they type even? c'mon now, people grow up

Homosexual1
11-11-2005, 07:14 AM
I look like those girls in that Prodigal Sunn, 'The grindz' video. (I know) I don't know why. I said this many times and since I'm so interesting I'm sure everybody has read that. (somewhere) And otherwise they/you're gonna read it now.

I don't like to brag about myself but everything I say is true. If you don't want to know don't ask.. I don't like to talk about myself anyway.. And if you have a problem with that then maybe you know where to find me.

I never start any fights, I like peace but if you want war it's ok by me 2. (I don't think you want war, you need a whole army because I have a whole army)

36chambers should have never edited my post, that's how it all started.

Homosexual1
11-11-2005, 07:23 AM
/

Queen Of Poetry
11-11-2005, 08:53 AM
I don't give her/him that much thought.

Homosexual1
11-11-2005, 08:54 AM
Him/Her make a choice.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-11-2005, 10:15 AM
I look like those girls in that Prodigal Sunn, 'The grindz' video. (I know) I don't know why. I said this many times and since I'm so interesting I'm sure everybody has read that. (somewhere) And otherwise they/you're gonna read it now.

I don't like to brag about myself but everything I say is true. If you don't want to know don't ask.. I don't like to talk about myself anyway.. And if you have a problem with that then maybe you know where to find me.

I never start any fights, I like peace but if you want war it's ok by me 2. (I don't think you want war, you need a whole army because I have a whole army)

36chambers should have never edited my post, that's how it all started.
If that is true you can get the fat nob!!! I'm willing to splurge and surge submerge my urge!!!

SurreaL
11-11-2005, 10:30 AM
gladiator posse

:lmao:

Big Risk
11-11-2005, 10:55 AM
haha
im not laughin with anyone, im laughin at a lot of you's always puttin each other down, for no reason, nothing good can come out of it, and if u think so, man ya'll ignorant, ya'll cant justify doing something good, but doing the opposite....yall need to stop listening to Wutang, religeon and all that shit, i think its screwing up ya'll minds, now just go toss in a Dipset album and listen to that bomb digidy, lol, to be honest i havnt listened to a Wutang track in months, i mean months, like over 5 months, this is just a rant tho, ya'll got some serious issues, if u dont like no one on here (no hypocrite, Skale's just a punk, who likes a punk?...besides other worthless punks) and htink they're harming you, by typing, on a message board, these are just people's thoughts, opinions ect.. on here, u cant really tell how a person is unless u know them, less then 20% of human interaction is verbal, so how inda hell u gonna know someone by the way they type even? c'mon now, people grow up
youre a fuckin herb.

Big Bad Man
11-11-2005, 11:11 AM
haha
im not laughin with anyone, im laughin at a lot of you's always puttin each other down, for no reason, nothing good can come out of it, and if u think so, man ya'll ignorant, ya'll cant justify doing something good, but doing the opposite....yall need to stop listening to Wutang, religeon and all that shit, i think its screwing up ya'll minds, now just go toss in a Dipset album and listen to that bomb digidy, lol, to be honest i havnt listened to a Wutang track in months, i mean months, like over 5 months, this is just a rant tho, ya'll got some serious issues, if u dont like no one on here (no hypocrite, Skale's just a punk, who likes a punk?...besides other worthless punks) and htink they're harming you, by typing, on a message board, these are just people's thoughts, opinions ect.. on here, u cant really tell how a person is unless u know them, less then 20% of human interaction is verbal, so how inda hell u gonna know someone by the way they type even? c'mon now, people grow upMan stop taking e-life so serious.

Goddess is harmless, people do worse shit than she does but dont get banned so leave her be.

Mad Murdock
11-11-2005, 11:49 AM
gladiator posse

:lmao: there is nuttin funny about GP!

Homosexual1
11-11-2005, 11:51 AM
gladiator posse
I'm not talking about internet. I have a life too, you know.

Big Risk
11-11-2005, 11:54 AM
haha
God damn I cant get over how fuckin gay you are. "less then 20% of human interaction is verbal" Who the fuck cares? Who asked? NO ONE.

Homosexual1
11-11-2005, 12:11 PM
Intellekt is my fratello, fratello. Kiss and make-up. Grazie. Gracias. Someone.

Mad Murdock
11-11-2005, 12:39 PM
I'm not talking about internet. I have a life too, you know. wtf he was talking to me.

36chambers
11-11-2005, 01:26 PM
goddess is a little boy... i checked up.

Alothugh it does want to be a girl, Shemale steez.