PDA

View Full Version : Your class/co-workers

Reggie_Noble
11-11-2005, 09:02 AM
my class-mates are pretty weird (some of them) these 2 dudes have the driest humour ever, soooo not funny! other than them theres the soccer doods, a techno-head and then some mixed pretty funny doods and some dude who trains alot

how bout j00`?

Strange Fruit
11-11-2005, 09:15 AM
there's this one dude in my class who farts more than he talks....

and seems to find it hilarious.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-11-2005, 09:17 AM
well I'm the Big Boss man at my job so tread lightly around me

11-11-2005, 09:19 AM
no school, no work,.... so i'll tell you about my crew.... what's left of it...

one of'em, nicknamed Cojones (yea, it's silly, but he's got it since age 10), is somewhere in Italy, wanted by the pigs in: Romania, Austria, Germany, France and Holland. kool muthafucka, he's made of fuckin titanium... miss that kid... once he let some gypsies hit him in the face with a crowbar... just to show them what he's made of... then he put'em in a fuckin coma... lost a few teeth though...

another one is this tall dude, works as a mechanic in this ghetto ass garage... he's insane, talks about torture all the time, reads a lot of good books, he's cool. the way i see it... :)

another one is this dude, somethin like Esco Inc. from wucorp.... wolf in business man clothez...

this naive and sensitive 18 yr old girl... she's an artist... really good paintings.... she's cool (not in the crew :) but she's a good friend)

some insane chick in London.... was my bitch... we're still cool.

the rest... some wild muthafuckas... it's all love..

peace

Jeru
11-11-2005, 10:20 AM
my class-mates are pretty weird (some of them) these 2 dudes have the driest humour ever, soooo not funny! other than them theres the soccer doods, a techno-head and then some mixed pretty funny doods and some dude who trains alot

how bout j00`?
No bitchez?

Reggie_Noble
11-11-2005, 10:21 AM
chea dere iz bitchez, dey mad fine yo like bitchez wit da onion booty zhit yo derez diz 1 bitch i b zcopin yo thick zhizzle, zhe be fine

Jeru
11-11-2005, 10:22 AM
chea dere iz bitchez, dey mad fine yo like bitchez wit da onion booty zhit yo derez diz 1 bitch i b zcopin yo thick zhizzle, zhe be fineZCHEAAA

Jabba Jaw
11-11-2005, 10:31 AM
im a courier driver so most of the time im on my jack jones

Skellington
11-11-2005, 12:14 PM
I work with this guy who looks and sounds mad gay, but he isn't, but still i'm having doubts tho, imma watch my asshole.....

My other colleague is this blond girl who's like hyperactive, but she's cool tho, she has two kids and they are just so cute.

Machete
11-11-2005, 12:19 PM
Only person above me at my job is the owner and we nicknamed him Lil Hitler. The rest speaks for itself.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-11-2005, 12:29 PM
Ha^