PDA

View Full Version : Sticky Fingaz....any fans left????

PolitiC
06-22-2005, 10:13 AM
yo any sticky fingaz fans around here??
just seems like nowadays nobody even knows who he is....it would be good if still people would talk about him i mean onyx & wu used 2 have smilar fanbase but not anymore i quess...what do yall think has he fallen off?ya remember him anymore?i kno he hasnt dropped in few years but i hope he returns soon....

btw any1 got "decace...wait it gets worse" album?ive got blacktrash but i dunno if decade is that good i heard this rnb track called bad man or sumptin so i dunno if the album is full of that

kell16
06-22-2005, 10:17 AM
he's from onyx

slam, dud dud dud, dud dud dud, let the boys be boys

(if u don't know, brush up on your hip hop)

Welshkillabee
06-22-2005, 10:19 AM
Hell yeah! Sticky is the man I love the "Blacktrash" album its crazy one of my favorites. Decade is worth getting i'd give it a 7.5/10 but not as tight as blacktrash though.

PolitiC
06-22-2005, 10:21 AM
ok maybe ima kop that album

Welshkillabee
06-22-2005, 10:29 AM
ok maybe ima kop that albumU should be able to get it cheap now so its worth it

MantiZ
06-22-2005, 10:47 AM
i always luved onyx and sticky is def the best of them. the story bout how he got in onyx is interesting too.

Funk_Dock
06-22-2005, 11:15 AM
im still a fan of kirk jones

Konii blaze
06-22-2005, 11:22 AM
Yeah I'm a fan

Origin™
06-22-2005, 11:28 AM
sticky is probably one of the most sickest and grimey rappers in the game, even his voice is sick as fuck, deffinatly in my top ten rappers, story telling capability and deleivery is sick.
he has a film out this year called, "a day in the life" or somthing along them lines, cant remmeber, but no doubt, black trash and decade both worth buying, pure grimey ghetto rap shit going down with that nigga, 100% non commercial rap

One

EDIT:

tang, you right not alot of people know about him now, because all the young up and comming teen "pop rap" fans, got shit like chingy and 1/2 dolla, they need some education in real hiphop, how many of you can remmber, souls of mischief? they were hot as fuck back in 1993, but anyway i aint gonna preach, good posting this thread up, andby the way, sticky also has a new album due very soon :yes: make sure all your asses get that, he said in some interview i see, that its going to be the most real and sick album he ever made, what he wanted decade to be, but it couldnt happen on decade, so he used that album as a bridge to keep the fans happy for now,

Peace

Butter
06-22-2005, 11:38 AM
im a fan. onyx are legends.

pablobaluba
06-22-2005, 12:25 PM
he was great. maybe he will realease something new

PolitiC
06-22-2005, 12:54 PM
andby the way, sticky also has a new album due very soon :yes: make sure all your asses get that, he said in some interview i see, that its going to be the most real and sick album he ever made, what he wanted decade to be, but it couldnt happen on decade, so he used that album as a bridge to keep the fans happy for now,Peaceaww shit sticky got a new album in the making?!?cant wait...ive been thinking he needs 2 return 2 the game SOON
ima say it:sticky fingaz is the hardest hardcore-rap legend

Origin™
06-22-2005, 12:56 PM
totaly agree with u on that shit, no1 comes harder on a track than sticky, i got a track colab sticky, fredro star, sonsee and method man
ill post it in this thread in a minute aight

one

PolitiC
06-22-2005, 12:57 PM
no doupt nice 2 see hes got still true fans
peace

Create
06-22-2005, 01:00 PM
sticky figz BIATCHES

Origin™
06-22-2005, 01:08 PM
http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2PQKWTA4CX48X1U41KYPYIP0U1 (http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2PQKWTA4CX48X1U41KYPYIP0U1)

Evil streets - Sticky Fingaz, Fredro Starr, Sonsee, MethodMan

PolitiC
06-22-2005, 01:22 PM
yeah its a nice track

Origin™
06-22-2005, 01:25 PM
anyone want some sticky fingaz tracks, gimme a pm, i got everything hes ever made.

one

Wu-Tality
06-22-2005, 06:16 PM
I only remember Sticky from a Snoop joint

fox7jr7
06-22-2005, 09:31 PM
Sticky FIngaz is raw as fuck. Hes the man. He puts some creativity and emotion into his music!!

Technical One up some of his good songs for us!! Prefreably not off The Autobiography

check two
06-22-2005, 11:05 PM
I wouldn't recommend Decade, and that's coming from a big Onyx fan. The album has some good songs, but there are a bunch of filler stuff on there also. Just like Onyx's last couple of albums. So I wouldn't say that he's 100 percent non-commerical, cause there are definitely some commerical songs on Decade.

What's up with Sonsee though? He should release a solo album already. To me, he always kept it raw, even when Sticky, and definitely Fredro were faltering. I never listened to either of Fredro's solo albums. Has anyone else? I heard they were really lame.

whitey
06-22-2005, 11:18 PM
hes good.

SurreaL
06-22-2005, 11:44 PM
I've been a onyx fan and a Sticky fan for like forever, Black Trash is gold, Decade is fucking Ill, he's still the rawest.

PolitiC
06-23-2005, 07:06 AM
yo i havent heard fredros solo stuff either....shit they said on vibe mag that 50 cent knocked fredro out with one punch in a fight..
but just like nas said vibe doesnt know shit about hip hop
yo technical would u post some good-ass sticky figz joints that arent from blacktrash something possibly more rare...

Origin™
06-23-2005, 09:32 AM
like i posted before,. sticky wasnt allowed too do what he wanted on that decade cd, be it he wasnt in the money enough or what ever, but he said, the album was made to tie people over untill he finished the album hes making now... he still sick on decade tho.

one

aight i'll upload a few later on tonight for ya im out at moment.

peace

K-Oss
06-23-2005, 08:23 PM
word sticky is the man....download "Man Up"...from the def jam game...the Decade album sucks in production for the most part...too much cheesey "OG" production...but look what label its on....D3 Entertainment....the graveyard of emcees

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
06-23-2005, 09:04 PM
yeah i love sticky got blacktrash and onyx man great group

Hidden Chamber
06-23-2005, 09:40 PM
Dat Kirk Jones album was nice

Onyx n Da Wu shud do anotha collab like "The Worst", dat wud make a hot come back 4 da both of them. A video 4 dat.

youngdeck01
06-23-2005, 11:28 PM
word, dont cop decade, that was straight grabage n i like sticky alot...im waitin for him to drop an album like blacktrash, that shit was hot...
as for fredro, i had his first solo joint it was decent nuthin special, i wouldnt think about buyin his last album, because it was the same label sticky's decade was on, so im guess it is just as bad

ThaHed
06-23-2005, 11:33 PM
im a huge sticky fan.

ThaHed
06-23-2005, 11:34 PM
word, dont cop decade, that was straight grabage n i like sticky alot...im waitin for him to drop an album like blacktrash, that shit was hot...
as for fredro, i had his first solo joint it was decent nuthin special, i wouldnt think about buyin his last album, because it was the same label sticky's decade was on, so im guess it is just as bad
fredros second album is actually better then the first.

FlamingSwordz
06-24-2005, 05:46 AM
Well I got most of the Onyx albums, just missing bacdafucup 2, but IMO, it sucked so it wasn't worth buying. Blacktrash was pretty good though, but Decade was horrid. Didn't like Fredro's Firestarr or whatever either.

Only thing I wish for is some gritty, hard pounding beats for Sticky to rhyme over, can't take the guy serious if he's rhyming over some annoying commercial beat. sorry,I grew up on Bacdafucup and All We Got Iz Us. Those were the days, now it's all kinda getting annoying with these shitty ass "new age" beats. Guess I'm old school, I hate soft beats.

My excitment level for a new Sticky album is at a 5 out of 10. I hope he brings it back, cause I'm always listening to the older shit, and wow, nothing has come close to beating it yet.

J.T.S.
09-30-2006, 06:41 PM
Sticky's a Good artist

murkoutz
09-30-2006, 07:05 PM
this what i dont understand about the music biz, niggaz make it big being hardcore when onyx was doing it first and doing it better. hell, i mustve bought shut'em down atleast 3 times and gonna buy it again cuz its just that good. im looking forward to theyre new stuff with rock mixed in

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-30-2006, 07:28 PM
i still bump last days

tragedykhadafi12
09-30-2006, 08:59 PM
sticky is one of the illest, hes coming out with a new solo album, onyx is coming out with a new album, and there is an onyx video which i hear is going to be amazing.

Miliato
09-30-2006, 09:16 PM
i still bump last days

^ i love that shit........Shut Em Down 98 is a classic to me too, that shit used to get played crazy when it dropped

.....ya i talk to a lot of clowns now who dont even know who onyx is

cap
09-30-2006, 09:43 PM
the story bout how he got in onyx is interesting too.

i never heard that story,can u school me on that one??

yeah i think sticky is one of the illest and grimiest!!
and i dont get why 'decade' gets hated on so much,that album is fiyaah!!
cant wait for him to come out with some new shit.

oh, and 'shut em down' is definitely a classic,and so is 'all we got iz us'.

oLd_KaiNry
09-30-2006, 09:53 PM
sticky fingaz is the new blade in that tv show on spike tv

rubyspirit
09-30-2006, 11:54 PM
sticky fingaz is the new blade in that tv show on spike tv

I just heard today it was canceled after one season. Low ratings...
http://www.spiketv.com/#shows/blade/index.jhtml

EAGLE EYE
10-01-2006, 12:48 AM
That shit was a joke, everyone knows you cant have a series called Blade without Wesley Snipes. Not even Sticky could replace Snipes.

bong bong

g_flex
10-01-2006, 02:42 AM
i cant stop smokin weed coz i am not a quitter...lol.....one real ill emcee..All We Got is Uz is classic so does d autobio of kirk jones..

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
10-01-2006, 10:20 AM
Shut Em Down 98 is a classic to me too, that shit used to get played crazy when it dropped

Hell Ya Especially The One Wit Nore And Pun

snapple
10-01-2006, 10:33 AM
Baldheadz Attak!

Miliato
10-01-2006, 11:12 AM
Hell Ya Especially The One Wit Nore And Pun

shut em down (remix)............that shit is crazy

zeppelin2k
10-01-2006, 11:22 AM
I copped blacktrash when it first came out
dopeness

Lil' Ruger
10-01-2006, 11:33 AM
sticky fingaz!!!!! he da shit.

i hate ya fucking guts and i hope that ya die
sticky fingaz, my name and my life is a lie!

throw ya guns- onyx

Bumplords
10-01-2006, 02:41 PM
I'm a big Sticky Fingaz fan. Onyx was the only group back in the day that kept it as grimey as the Wu.

I remember he was in the Def Jam- Fight for New York video game. He was a main character, and that didn't even get him that much more mainstream exposure.

Origin™
10-01-2006, 04:17 PM
I been waiting for dude too drop a new album forever, that last album he put out wasn't too good and he even admited that it wasn't what he wanted too create, i see in an interview his album he releasing next, is a follow up too black trash, so that shit will be hot no doubt, Also, anybody heard any news on that film he was making? "A Day in the Life" i see a trailer for it some time last year, shit was looking crazy.

EDIT:

Also Sticky is "Blade" in the t.v series lol i ain't even know about that? any y'all seen this shit? is it any good?

J-DuB
09-20-2008, 08:08 AM
Sticky is a beast he recently released that Debo the game track which uses that robot voice or whatever but it's still got that grimeyness to it... You guys ever seen the home video of him playing Russian Roulette? Crazy.

Marwan
09-20-2008, 04:54 PM
I love Sticky Fingaz and wish he would take me under his wing as his Protege'......

Smoke_Fist28
11-01-2010, 06:45 AM
Sticky is that dude.. Real gutter raps and raspy flow. I made it a point to find Onyx's masterpiece All We Got Iz Uz on vinyl. A very complete album. I saw a video of him the lab with Pete Rock for one of Pete's solo albums. It was a pleasure to see him work and vibe back and forth with the Soul Brother. I miss the Onyx. Bacdafucup is such a HARD album. Jam Master Jay had saved his best material for that album, in my opinion. R.I.P. JMJ.

Inspektah Meth-Tical
11-01-2010, 06:53 AM
after that verse on Eminem's album, i think the song was 'Remember Me', i've alwyas been a fan of him, he killed Em on that.

MaskedAvenger
11-01-2010, 06:55 AM
I was a fan back in the All We Got Iz Us days but not really these days.

Frank Sobotka
11-01-2010, 09:44 AM
I wanted to get into his solo album but I can only find a clean version.

Why the fuck do they even make clean versions of a sticky motherfucking fingaz album?

David Daniel Davis
11-01-2010, 11:34 AM
I wanted to get into his solo album but I can only find a clean version.

Why the fuck do they even make clean versions of a sticky motherfucking fingaz album?

So that white people will buy it.

9th Chamber
02-03-2011, 08:18 PM
http://www.filestube.com/e71a7b6f90cdf64f03e9/go.html

Sticky Fingaz God of the Underground mixtape

tragedykhadafi12
02-03-2011, 09:32 PM
Sticky needs to keep dropping music. Where the hell have onyx been? They drop a video here and there but no albums...

onyx1983
02-04-2011, 07:29 AM
2Faces - Le Braquage (feat Sticky Fingaz)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB_2RUBdmk8

they still working on 2 new Onyxalbums (Black Rock and Cuzo presents Onyx was here. Cuzo means Cousins, cause there will be only tracks from Fredro and Sticky into it) and on soloalbums (Fredro, Sticky and Sonsee).. since a few years yet.. In the last interview Sticky told that they will drop at least one album this year.

oldie
02-04-2011, 06:31 PM
It just ao happens that I've only owned Onyx - Cold Case Murda Files for a week, love it, real rugged shit! Got all the group albums and Sticky's Blacktrash album
How are his 100MAD mixtapes??