PDA

View Full Version : house of a 1000 corpses

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-12-2005, 11:02 PM
so i finally got the chance to peep this movie and i must say it was seriously distrubing,i dont know,maybe i was high or some shit but it was disgustingly disturbing but had a good plot,i really enjoyed that shit..anyone else see it on here and what are your thoughts on it?

Sicka than aidZ
11-12-2005, 11:06 PM
crazy as hell

Big Risk
11-12-2005, 11:31 PM
acting was horrible. and the movie was pointless. I hated it.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-13-2005, 12:10 AM
one of my favourite movies without a doubt. devils rejects (the next installment) shits on it - rob zombie is a maniac, i been listening to white zombie since grade 7 - it took rob ages to make it, movie companys were dropin him left right n center, i think he went thru three production companys ? they thort it wouldnt be able to be released, he compromised alot of idea's in that movie, i think it took him 5 years or something, cant remember it was sumthing crazy, devils rejects is my favourite movie for this year, it was only in the cinema's for 2 weeks, they'll both be cult classics soon. if you like 1000 corpses you'll love devils rejects it explains alot more. as for the movie being "pointless" its better than any horror slasher movie since the early eightys .

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/robmorge.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/xx1drsatan.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/xx1gurls.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/xx1fuckyou.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/xx1fam.jpg

Big Risk
11-13-2005, 12:14 AM
the acting was infuriating

NIGHT MAYOR
11-13-2005, 12:16 AM
right, why did u watch it then ?

Meta4
11-13-2005, 12:18 AM
so i finally got the chance to peep this movie and i must say it was seriously distrubing,i dont know,maybe i was high or some shit but it was disgustingly disturbing but had a good plot,i really enjoyed that shit..anyone else see it on here and what are your thoughts on it?

LOVE that movie. Dragged my friends to go see it with me in theatres and we were the only ones in there. I knew Rob was a weirdo but DAMN, he's fucked up bad. I was mass disappointed with the follow up. Seems like he just tried to throw together a movie real quick and ride of any sucess of the first one. Anybody remember the original preview for 1000 corpses??? it was delayed for almost two years that I remember. The movie was totally different when it actually came out. The original trailer had a bunch of people in white suits goin' into some abandoned house and they had all these tubes goin' thru the house. One guy opens some door and is like oh my god and then it ended.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-13-2005, 12:28 AM
the acting was infuriating
hence my question, my disability helper keyboard is playing up on me

G-Gka-Genius
11-13-2005, 12:38 AM
that movie was alright and the acting did suck ass. but it was gory and crazy so that makes up fo some of it

Sicka than aidZ
11-13-2005, 01:05 AM
its a movie a could only enjoy once

NIGHT MAYOR
11-13-2005, 01:14 AM
i guess im just disturbed :mmmyah:

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-13-2005, 06:34 PM
shit me too

NIGHT MAYOR
11-14-2005, 03:13 AM
i dunno i did'nt think the bad acting ruined it for me, just the idea's n potrail of the family, sick inbred hicks that love to kill, fuckin closest thing i could imagine happenin irl. the states has a history of producin waco's

Bloo
11-14-2005, 04:37 AM
Yeah, this movie was definately crazy. Haven't had a chance to check out Devil's Rejects yet but I'll be seeing it soon.

People always go off on slasher flicks like they're supposed to be great. First off, there's a difference between horror and slasher movies. They both deal in death, but slasher flicks deal in senseless death. They're not supposed to have a deep storyline, they're just an excuse to kill and torture people in creative and interesting ways. Stop going to see movies like Friday the 13th, or Saw and expecting some Godfather type storyline or acting. They ain't for that! All my real slasher heads know, storylines just get in the way. I'd be happy if someone just came out with a movie of someone, or even multiple people, killing fools for like 100 minutes. No script, no drama. just an hour and a half of blood :)

Skellington
11-14-2005, 05:06 AM
HAHAAAAAAAAA This flick is GREAT!!!! :D

Anyway gravy.....why in General Chat?

J-Cee
11-14-2005, 10:54 AM
that movie was some twisted ass shit.i didnt know what to think of it.fuckin messy ay.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-14-2005, 12:52 PM
Yeah, this movie was definately crazy. Haven't had a chance to check out Devil's Rejects yet but I'll be seeing it soon.

People always go off on slasher flicks like they're supposed to be great. First off, there's a difference between horror and slasher movies. They both deal in death, but slasher flicks deal in senseless death. They're not supposed to have a deep storyline, they're just an excuse to kill and torture people in creative and interesting ways. Stop going to see movies like Friday the 13th, or Saw and expecting some Godfather type storyline or acting. They ain't for that! All my real slasher heads know, storylines just get in the way. I'd be happy if someone just came out with a movie of someone, or even multiple people, killing fools for like 100 minutes. No script, no drama. just an hour and a half of blood :)
finally someone that sees it the way i do

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-14-2005, 12:52 PM
HAHAAAAAAAAA This flick is GREAT!!!! :D

Anyway gravy.....why in General Chat?
yea a mistake

Jabba Jaw
11-14-2005, 12:55 PM
lol

the film is crazy!
i liked it... plus the blonde pshyco chick is fine as fuck

captain spalding=one funny ass dude

MantiZ
11-14-2005, 01:01 PM
yeah that blond chik was hot

Jabba Jaw
11-14-2005, 01:08 PM
no doubt son

she was crazy as fuck but id still wife her

MantiZ
11-14-2005, 01:16 PM
best part was when she went into store with them torn jeans.... nice ass there...
hehe

Jabba Jaw
11-14-2005, 01:18 PM
lol
yeah mos definite

them torn jeans drove a cracker crazy

lol

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-14-2005, 01:32 PM
i think that young cops acting was good...he really played the arrogant rude cop part nicely

kurupt_kw
11-15-2005, 12:58 PM
That movie is very twisted and messed up.....and I loved it!!!! The hot blonde is actually Rob Zombies wife. You don't see many seriously twisted movies like House of 1000 Corpses. I just loved the concept and imagery that Rob showed in the movie. I haven't seen Devils Rejects but I did rent that shit from Blockbuster last night so maybe tonight I'll check it out. I heard it wasn't as good but if it's right twisted like the first one then I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 01:01 PM
House of 1000 corpses...I loved that shit. Scared the hell outta me and it was sooo disgusting. It was great

Jabba Jaw
11-15-2005, 01:01 PM
That movie is very twisted and messed up.....and I loved it!!!! The hot blonde is actually Rob Zombies wife. .
damn she robbies wife!

lucky dude fo'real

froth
11-15-2005, 01:24 PM
This Movie Ruled; I Like It Better Than Devils Rejects. Just My Opinion

Big Risk
11-15-2005, 01:48 PM
The clown guy is hilarious though. In the devils rejects, he was stoned out of his mind. Then the guy made the bitch suck his dick and he fucked her with the gun. D+

NIGHT MAYOR
11-15-2005, 04:35 PM
yeah the chick is 'Sheri Moon Zombie' She has been in Rob's cd slips for a while she realy has an annoying laugh in 1000cps. but drops it for devils rejects which i was happy about - rob also plays otis in D.R. and also those who have seen both should have noticed the dad in 1000 is the old guy in the rodeo group from devils rejects, and has his face skinned like in 1000. "whos your daddy"

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-15-2005, 04:38 PM
now i really wanna see devils rejects

is it out on dvd now?

NIGHT MAYOR
11-15-2005, 04:42 PM
robzombie.com says it was just released so it should be ? it'll take a while to filter down here in the land down under, no shit i chuckled my ass off in the cinema's - there was like 5 people in there at the end i got the worst look off this chik, people walked out too.

kurupt_kw
11-15-2005, 06:04 PM
"she realy has an annoying laugh in 1000cps."
Oh man I liked that laugh. It wasn't that annoying and it just helped show how truly messed up she was. I can't wait to watch DR tonight!!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-15-2005, 10:13 PM
yea i agree

it did give that eerie feeling to her charecter,real deranged

have any of yall watched canibal holocaust??

its from back in the day but real good too

Big Risk
11-15-2005, 11:21 PM
shifter good news on that chick i was tellin you about. Stuck it

kurupt_kw
11-16-2005, 12:04 PM
So I did check out DR last night. It was pretty good but it definitely didn't have the same feel to the movie. Not as much torture and kidnapping but it was still alright. Not to say there wasn't some seriously twisted parts to the movie it just wasn't as good as the first one IMO. Some parts felt really slow to me. House is a classic to me so maybe I expected too much??

Create
11-16-2005, 12:18 PM
Damn And I Been Hearing That 100 Coprses Sucked Balls

Ama Have To Really Check This Out

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-16-2005, 03:03 PM
shifter good news on that chick i was tellin you about. Stuck it
haha good shit,imma hit u up on aim

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-16-2005, 03:04 PM
Damn And I Been Hearing That 100 Coprses Sucked Balls

Ama Have To Really Check This Out
trust me,i stopped listening to thge next mans opinions on movies cause i missed out on alotta good movies because of cats who have expectations outta this world in movies...go and see it...you will like it,especially if u like twisted shit like me

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-16-2005, 03:05 PM
So I did check out DR last night. It was pretty good but it definitely didn't have the same feel to the movie. Not as much torture and kidnapping but it was still alright. Not to say there wasn't some seriously twisted parts to the movie it just wasn't as good as the first one IMO. Some parts felt really slow to me. House is a classic to me so maybe I expected too much??
yea,ill prolly check that out friday and see whats really good

NIGHT MAYOR
11-16-2005, 04:01 PM
"im going to have to take your car for official clown business"

kurupt_kw
11-16-2005, 06:03 PM
"im going to have to take your car for official clown business"
"I'm going to come back kid and you better have a good reason as to why you don't like clowns. If you don't have one; I'm going to kill you, your mommy and all your family."

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-08-2006, 10:55 PM
i just saw devils rejects a few days aGO..Yall were right,that shit is classic

has any of yall seen high tension??

Bloo
02-09-2006, 04:31 AM
Oh yeah

high Tension was nice. Gore was over the top. Nice and meaty :) chunks all over the place. The story was out there too, one of the first horror movies in a while to suprise me with a plot twist.