PDA

View Full Version : Regaeton is over doing it!.. ridiculous!

TrueDciple
06-22-2005, 02:01 PM
This is getting really anoying, This new spanish reggae fever is ridiculazing other artis by using songs such as like : snoop (drop it like is hot), Ciara (1 2 step) etc..and putting a regaeton beat in it. So is not enough to drop the same nonesense songs and converting words to spanish like daddy yankee in his joint Lo que Paso Paso where he clearly yells Pressea! mami pressea! Meaning press but adapting a spanish slang that does not sounds right.

I just need it to get that out! peace!

6thPlanet
06-22-2005, 02:05 PM
Hype...

Weak
06-22-2005, 05:07 PM
White porducers, spanish accent, same shit, same shit.

Bone Collecta
06-22-2005, 11:10 PM
do you know spanish? if not i guess thats y u hate it. shut up the bitchin

R3beLuTionAry
06-22-2005, 11:40 PM
im glad my spanish speakin culture isnt behind this wack ass shit

TrueDciple
06-23-2005, 10:35 AM
do you know spanish? if not i guess thats y u hate it. shut up the bitchin

Just in case that was for me...um yes i do know spanish and thats why i can tell it sucks! i would not make any comet about something i dont know or understand.

R3beLuTionAry
06-23-2005, 10:06 PM
Just in case that was for me...um yes i do know spanish and thats why i can tell it sucks! i would not make any comet about something i dont know or understand.

word up! me too!

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
06-23-2005, 10:15 PM
man spanish reagee has been out 4 years it's just now the mainstream(ie: white people) has gotten a hold of it and is over using it because they don't know what the fuck to do wit it plus it's a puerto rican thang

R3beLuTionAry
06-24-2005, 12:03 AM
man spanish reagee has been out 4 years it's just now the mainstream(ie: white people) has gotten a hold of it and is over using it because they don't know what the fuck to do wit it plus it's a puerto rican thang

4 years? ive been missin out......