PDA

View Full Version : "In God We Trust"

Aqueous Moon
11-14-2005, 07:06 PM
Peace

Does placing this statement on money and government buidings violate the seperation of church and state ?

This is now being challenged in the U.S. Supreme Court

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/fc/US/church___state_issues/news_stories;_ylt=AsrlJKt1kFk01OZFpGt6kylg.3QA;_yl u=X3oDMTA2ZGZwam4yBHNlYwNmYw--/*http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=564&ncid=564&e=1&u=/nm/20051114/ts_nm/court_religion_dc_1

This article explains it like this:
"A U.S. appeals court ruled that the lawsuit failed to show that the display had no legitimate secular purpose, that it has the effect of endorsing religion or that it has resulted in an excessive entanglement of government and religion."

Peace

Machete
11-14-2005, 07:22 PM
Bunch of crybabies whining. I'm far from being a religion thumper but it should stay. A 5 will still be worth 5 and a 20 will still be worth 20 regardless what is written on the damn things. If someone is offended by the statement In God We Trust then lock your doors, and cut your wrists while dropping a plugged in blow dryer in your bath tub with you.

JASPER
11-14-2005, 07:49 PM
If they would get rid of these things... there might be some commotion...

What, we don't trust in God no more? The hell?

Aqueous Moon
11-14-2005, 08:07 PM
If they would get rid of these things... there might be some commotion...

What, we don't trust in God no more? The hell?
I think that is what they are trying to say because your God may not be my God so what purpose is it to place that statement on money and government buildings, if the state has nothing to do with religion?

blackwisdom
11-14-2005, 08:15 PM
If you want to take the reference to the Supreme Being off of the back, you may as well take the picture of a mass murder off of the front.

http://www.usarec.army.mil/1stbde/1nbn/one-dollar.jpg

He inherited a modest 10 salves at the tender age of eleven (1743), and by the time of his death (in 1799) the first G. W. had 316 slaves on his estate.

The facts concerning George Washington are not taught school children. He was a hater of Native Americans even during the time when their wealth and alliances provided him with great personal fortune.

Native Americans were called redskins without religious beliefs.

These words of hatred gave permission to European Americans to terrorize, kill, maim and destroy Native Americans physically and culturally. Words are bad enough, but his behavior was unbelievable. He waged a personal war of genocide instructing Major General John Sullivan in 1779 to hunt the Mohawk like wild animals and to:

"Lay waste all the settlements around... that the country may not be merely overrun but destroyed," urging the general not to "listen to any overture of peace before the total ruin of their settlements is effected." Sullivan did this reporting he had, "destroy[ed] everything that contributes to their support" turning "the whole of that beautiful region from the character of a garden to a scene of drear and sickening desolation." Washington's troops amused themselves by skinning the bodies of Indians "from the hips downward, to make boot tops or leggins."

-Anthony F.C,. Wallace, the Death and Rebirth of the Seneca

George Washington's troops skinned Native Americans like animals.

Though they have many beautiful and fulfilling spiritual/religious concepts, the term "redskins" enabled European Americans to take away their identities and served the purpose of encouraging hate crimes against them. That is the false identity that "redskins" creates. A name that allows the cruelest punishment to a people, the conduct of active genocide against them. This stereotyping of the Native Peoples and their ancestors. REDSKINS is how European Americans justified killing children in the same way they would kill a coyote running across the sand.

So don't try to take "God" off the money, take criminals off of it. Oops, I forgot this land was stolen so why not place the face of the biggest thieves on it.

Question though. Why haven't they placed J. Edgar Hoover's face on a bill yet if that's the case?

Hotep

Aqueous Moon
11-14-2005, 08:24 PM
Brillaint build Blackwisdom!

I suppose they are saving Hoover's picture for the "new" New World Order monetary denominations.

Thank you for adding - on

Peace

cd
11-14-2005, 08:27 PM
uh...BW...you're a marine......lol

JASPER
11-14-2005, 08:28 PM
I think that is what they are trying to say because your God may not be my God so what purpose is it to place that statement on money and government buildings, if the state has nothing to do with religion?Most people in America believe in a God. Just because there are people who don't, doesn't mean it should be changed. Why put efford in something that's would upset a lot of people...

I don't have a god or relgion, so I don't really care that much about this subject.

imhoptep

Machete
11-14-2005, 08:28 PM
Wisdom, does the fact that slavery was socially accepted and encouraged change your viewpoint at all? If George was born today, you think he would still own slaves?

Oops, I forgot this land was stolen
How do you suppose the natives came to own the land we now call america? Were they the first?

Malcom Guevera
11-14-2005, 11:03 PM
He inherited a modest 10 salves at the tender age of eleven (1743), and by the time of his death (in 1799) the first G. W. had 316 slaves on his estate.

What kind of business was Mr.Washington controlling that needed 316 slaves to operate ?

hellbound
11-14-2005, 11:10 PM
i think they should of never started putting it on there and i think it should be removed. but if they don't it's not really anything i pay attention to anyway. and i do not believe in god, i know lots of people dont believe in God or worship someone else. so i could see if other people found this violating them somehow

hectis
11-15-2005, 01:24 AM
They Will Never Take In God We Trust Of Money That Is This World's God People
Worship Money I Mean If Someone Needs Something They Never Pray And Ask The Lord They Try To Figur How To Make Money Because They Trust In The Doller To
Get Them What They Want Not God U Remember What Sticky Said On That One Song
(im More Powerful Then God Amazingly Cuz When U Pray To God U Pray For Me)
Or Something Like That Well That Is So Close To The Truth Now I Am Not Saying Money Is More Powerful Then Gon No Never Nothing Has Is Or Ever Will Be But What I Am Saying Is People Worship Money Look At Churchs it Seems Like Most Of There Goals Is To Make Money Not Spread The Word Of God Look At DoctorS They
Wont Help Anyone Unless The Price Is Right LOOK AT THE WAY BUSH IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE MIDEAST TO GET THE OIL SO HE CAN MAKE MORE MONEY Money Controlles This Evil World We Live In Today It Has For The Longest Of Time Since It First Came To Be They Aint Lieing When They Say The Love Of Money Is The Root Of All Evil Also I Agree With Blackwisdom Get Those Slave Owners Of Money I Mean If The American Doller Is A Symbo Of The U.s.a Then To Me The Goverment Is Honoring Slave Owners By Puting There Murders On Money And Don't Give Me That Bullshit About Four Fathers Fuck
The Four Fathers I Mean My Brothers And Sisters Were Only Counted AT Like 1/3
Human That Is Just My View

ALSO MONEY IS THE MAIN REASON THERE IS NO PEACE ANYWERE IN THE WORLD ONLY WAR

SubtleEnergies
11-15-2005, 06:45 AM
I saw alw an order where God told a priest to kill a child molester or something and they argued how they could deny it in a court that said "In God we Trust."

Interesting point.

K.E.G.
11-15-2005, 07:41 AM
i love money.
but that phrase was a good way starting controlled society from scratch.

blackwisdom
11-15-2005, 08:51 AM
uh...BW...you're a marine......lolFreedom of speech is a beautiful thing, huh? *D.

I see where you're coming from though.

Hotep

blackwisdom
11-15-2005, 09:48 AM
Wisdom, does the fact that slavery was socially accepted and encouraged change your viewpoint at all? If George was born today, you think he would still own slaves?

How do you suppose the natives came to own the land we now call america? Were they the first? So in other words the Civil Rights Movement was wrong, because they were going against colonist's social norm.

I can't speak on that, but did they commit genecide on the prior owners?

Hotep

blackwisdom
11-15-2005, 10:10 AM
What kind of business was Mr.Washington controlling that needed 316 slaves to operate ?He went from soley tobacco to diverse crops and had his slaves involved in different crafts such as milling, coopering, blacksmithing, carpentry,and shoemaking. The others worked as house servants, boatmen, coachmen or field hands. Some female slaves were also taught skills, particularly spinning, weaving and sewing, while others worked as house servants or in the laundry, the dairy, or the kitchen. Many female slaves also worked in the fields. Almost three-quarters of the 184 working slaves at Mount Vernon worked in the fields, and of those, about 60% were women.

Hotep

blackwisdom
11-15-2005, 10:19 AM
The Four Fathers I Mean My Brothers And Sisters Were Only Counted AT Like 1/3That was for voting power and tax purposes. So what that means is that we're just a number.

Hotep

hectis
11-15-2005, 10:22 AM
That was for voting power and tax purposes. So what that means is that we're just a number.

Hotep
DID THEY EVER CHANGE THAT? I MEAN I KNOW THEY SAY THERE IS NO MORE SLAVERY BUT DID
THEY CHANGE THAT OR QUITLY NOT

cd
11-15-2005, 10:26 AM
Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing, huh? *D.

I see where you're coming from though.

Hotep

I know BW, but you're all hyped up on the evils of America and what they have done , but yet you chose to become an instrument of the very thing you seem to despise. You have gievn your life to those you are so against, and have been trained to kill for them. Quite the cunundrum.

Born Ruler I
11-15-2005, 10:48 AM
Wisdom, does the fact that slavery was socially accepted and encouraged change your viewpoint at all? If George was born today, you think he would still own slaves?Accepted by whom? And who gives a fuck about your hypothetical question...

He DID own slaves and he DID exterminate native people.

He didn't have to. He CHOSE to.

You think the slave or the native enjoyed chattel slavery and genocide? Do you think they accepted it? Or did they rebel, run away, and fight?

One

blackwisdom
11-15-2005, 01:08 PM
DID THEY EVER CHANGE THAT? I MEAN I KNOW THEY SAY THERE IS NO MORE SLAVERY BUT DID
THEY CHANGE THAT OR QUITLY NOTI was told that in VA it's not changed on the law books, but I didn't look to see.

Hotep

hectis
11-15-2005, 01:09 PM
I was told that in VA it's not changed on the law books, but I didn't look to see.

Hotep
THANK U SIR FOR THE INFO

blackwisdom
11-15-2005, 01:14 PM
I know BW, but you're all hyped up on the evils of America and what they have done , but yet you chose to become an instrument of the very thing you seem to despise. You have gievn your life to those you are so against, and have been trained to kill for them. Quite the cunundrum.Not to say that this is the road that I'm going to travel, but many Black Panthers and other organigations were highly trained by the military. Like I stated before, I feel you. I may have pledged body but I still haven't sold my mind or spirit. But it's all relative. Thanks for the comments, I know someone was going to point that out sooner or later.

Hotep

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 02:14 PM
Yeah Blackwisdom,

As long as you flip it on em' it's all good. Bring back that training and show em how it's done. I'm down when it goes down....4 real

Im a female, but Im getting ready just in case it comes to that.

Soul Controller
11-15-2005, 02:16 PM
ooo their got is displayed on the money? thats quiet correct.. but it sure as fuck isnt a christian god...

the 'in god we trust' is meant to be taken literally as the christian god..

what other symbols are on their? what other GOD-type-esque symbols are on their

peace

LHX
11-15-2005, 02:23 PM
its no big deal really

just a distraction more than anything

money could just have a number on it and it would be the same as it is now

The Last Sage
11-15-2005, 02:53 PM
I believe that they put money (and the country, for that matter) in god's trust because they knew in the back of their minds that citizens would not be able to trust eachother with the systems they were establishing. Look what's happening now, everyone is just scrambling and backstabbing for some paper.

I'm sure the 'founding fathers' figured there would be future revolutions in this country. Give them credit, they might have been semi-evil but were highly clever.

And as for slavery, we are all slaves now. The only color that matters is green. All people (white or black) shouldn't just drown theirselves in the negative aspects of history. It breeds hate and mistrust. Work for the future.

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 03:30 PM
All aspects of history are important...nowadays too much of history gets swept under the rug.

The truth about American history is ugly...oh well

LHX
11-15-2005, 03:38 PM
All aspects of history are important...
i disagree

nowadays too much of history gets swept under the rug.

i agree

The truth about American history is ugly...oh well
i agree

the contents of history are completely unimportant
but
the process which is revealed thru looking at history is important

unfortunately
most of the knowledge of the process is lost due to a few flaws
namely
1. the inaccuracy of historical reporting
2. the inability of most minds to look at history objectively and without some passionate point of view

the truth of american history IS ugly
but
it is even more pathetic

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 03:43 PM
Ya lost me, LHX....I think I know what your talking about, but I'm sure I don't know what your talking about.

LHX
11-15-2005, 04:00 PM
im saying that all the dates names and places are completely unimportant

the contents

what is important is the process which led up to the current situation

the 'who' invented or discoverd 'what' is not important
what IS important is what was invented or discovered

from a more practical standpoint - world history can be simplified to a very straightforward process - all of which we have discussed in other threads

from the creation of man to the end of days

what i am saying is that conventional studies of history ('who was the first blah blah blah') are completely useless

unless anybody is planning to go on jeopardy

cd
11-15-2005, 04:01 PM
Not to say that this is the road that I'm going to travel, but many Black Panthers and other organigations were highly trained by the military. Like I stated before, I feel you. I may have pledged body but I still haven't sold my mind or spirit. But it's all relative. Thanks for the comments, I know someone was going to point that out sooner or later.

Hotep
So here in lies the cunundrum. You joined the United States Marines. Maybe out of want, maybe out of the feeling that you thought it was the best and maybe only option at the time. The basic thought being that ultimately you would use it as a tool to better yourself.

But this decision holds the probability(and I don't know if you have been active in war or not) that you would be directly responsible for the taking of human lives, some that may be in fact "innocent" and at the very least you are a symbol and an enabler of this. BUt you reconcile this bc it is what you had to do to further yourself.........

But yet the fact that others have done this...killed or similar instances in doing what they feel that had to do for their own betterment........abhors you and consumes your studies...................

the shades of grey are interesting

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 04:09 PM
Peace LHX,

Ok. But, As we have seen and discussed in other threads...the lies which ARE currently the situation in which we are now living have indeed caused so much suffering that it would be remiss not to focus on the contents of history when in discussion or seeking enlightenment.

Lies about the contents of history have in fact become the essence of current ill situations. And without the Truth about these contents we will remain unable to move forward.

Now, what you said about the inaccurate reporting of history must be acknowledged so, I can agree with you here.

However, is it or is it not a fact that all Truth can be proven ? What do you think?

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 04:16 PM
PEACE

This is judging another man when you should be judging yourself. It is all very Black and White to me.

I don't see his military status as hypocritcal only because he continues to proclaim his truth.

Besides, we all pay taxes in America and how many of us realize that the money you give funds the military and every other thing associated with American government

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 04:23 PM
Yeah, I can see where you at, Legato...But my response was more toward what cd said. Don't judge another person till you judge yourself first, ya know?

Where is that tax money comin from? Where is it going?

LHX
11-15-2005, 04:40 PM
Peace LHX,

Ok. But, As we have seen and discussed in other threads...the lies which ARE currently the situation in which we are now living have indeed caused so much suffering that it would be remiss not to focus on the contents of history when in discussion or seeking enlightenment.

Lies about the contents of history have in fact become the essence of current ill situations. And without the Truth about these contents we will remain to move forward.

Now, what you said about the inaccurate reporting of history must be acknowledged so, I can agree with you here.

However, is it or is it not a fact that all Truth can be proven ? What do you think?
hahahaaaaaaa

we play on a very slippery field

is it possible that truth can be proven
but
it cant be done thru discussion?

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 04:45 PM
Yessss, you see what I see...lol
very interesting indeed.

Well, I would suggest math, but you can't actually speak in math or can you?

oh crap not again...I'm slipping away!!!

LHX
11-15-2005, 04:48 PM
hahahaaaaaaaaaa

we keep arriving at the same place

the building looks different from every angle
but
then you walk in the door and its exactly the same

so
hows it going?

cd
11-15-2005, 04:55 PM
PEACE

This is judging another man when you should be judging yourself. It is all very Black and White to me.

I don't see his military status as hypocritcal only because he continues to proclaim his truth.

Besides, we all pay taxes in America and how many of us realize that the money you give funds the military and every other thing associated with American government
LOL..your ignorance on this site is very entertaining. You choose to constantly judge others like a child without having a clue of anything, but yet when your own hypocracy or others is brought to light you recoil and delude yourself. Nothing is "black and white" some are just too simplistic to see.

You constantly complain about America, but yet there are hundereds of affordable flights everyday out of it. But you will refuse to go. YOu will just sit on the computer and complain about things, most of which are the result of your own ignorance.
You complain America is hell, but you have no idea from your frame of reference what that means, bc you are spoiled and coddled, as you sit all day on the internet.

My question to Blackwisdom is an important and honest one. There is no judgement, bc out of all the utter fools here, i know that BW's heart is in the right place.

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 04:57 PM
hahahaaaaaaaaaa

we keep arriving at the same place

the building looks different from every angle
but
then you walk in the door and its exactly the same

so
hows it going?
LoL...Well, everything was great...until I fell into that rabbit hole....Oh well

LHX
11-15-2005, 04:58 PM
There is no judgement, bc out of all the utter fools here, i know that BW's heart is in the right place.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you should do stand-up

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 05:00 PM
cd,

You now sit and judge me...so, you are a lier and a complainer because, you are now complaining about what I write about.

Judge yourself and leave personal shit out of it. You don't know me - so what you say about me is bullshit.

LHX
11-15-2005, 05:03 PM
LoL...Well, everything was great...until I fell into that rabbit hole....Oh well
as if falling down the rabbit hole isnt bad enough

you still have to deal with people trying to hold you down

it is pretty fucked up

wouldnt have it any other way

at least until the lessons are done

cd
11-15-2005, 05:04 PM
cd,

You now sit and judge me...so, you are a lier and a complainer because, you are now complaining about what I write about.

Judge yourself and leave personal shit out of it. You don't know me - so what you say about me is bullshit.
if you could comprehend, there is no judgement to BW, bc it is an honest discussion. I am not complaining about anything. You constantly complain about everything and others, say racist things, and then cry when things are turned around. Added to the fact is that you cannot ever answer honest or direct questions bc you have no idea about what you talk about. NOthing is personal, i just go by the utter nonsense you post here. WHich I thank you for, bc it is hilarious and entertaining.

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 05:05 PM
Laugh at yourself...I see judgement so fuck what you got to say about me.

cd
11-15-2005, 05:08 PM
Laugh at yourself...I see judgement so fuck what you got to say about me.
So it is alright for you to constantly try and judge others, but when the tables turn, you are upset. A posterchild for hypocracy and ignorance. You do yourself and those you claim to represent a diservice. PLus amazing how when left to your own devices, your true childish banter comes to the surface

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 05:11 PM
I don't judge people. I dscuss whatever I feel like discussing. I represent myself. You don't like it, well I don't care.

Anyway, who is it that you say I have judged?

Childish banter ? You attack me personally with your judgements then call me childish?

You are the ignorant one.

LHX
11-15-2005, 05:13 PM
utter nonsense

http://www.geocities.com/lhx2k5/non.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i am not jumping to any conclusions

but
i am suspicious

you really use some harsh words

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 05:19 PM
http://www.geocities.com/lhx2k5/non.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i am not jumping to any conclusions

but
i am suspicious

you really use some harsh words
HAHAHAHA...LOL

That is a good example of childish behavior and banter...I wonder who left that message?...lol

cd
11-15-2005, 05:21 PM
I don't judge people. I dscuss whatever I feel like discussing. I represent myself. You don't like it, well I don't care.

Anyway, who is it that you say I have judged?

Childish banter ? You attack me personally with your judgements then call me childish?

You are the ignorant one.

ha.....I just put a mirror to your face, if you don't like what you see, look within, don't complain to others. Nothing was personal to you, you take it that way. It was about your actions and words that you post. And don't ask innocently who you have judged, you go on forever about your poor victimization from the learned helplessness you enjoy as a crutch.

And LHX, sorry man, that wasn't me.

DREW-DIE$EL
11-15-2005, 05:22 PM
childish banter? Oh you mean like lowering people's reputation because they don't agree with you? Cd, grow up.

LHX
11-15-2005, 05:23 PM
HAHAHAHA...LOL

That is a good example of childish behavior and banter...I wonder who left that message?...lol
i even started a thread about that before

http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=12268

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 05:28 PM
ha.....I just put a mirror to your face, if you don't like what you see, look within, don't complain to others. Nothing was personal to you, you take it that way. It was about your actions and words that you post. And don't ask innocently who you have judged, you go on forever about your poor victimization from the learned helplessness you enjoy as a crutch.

And LHX, sorry man, that wasn't me.
There you go again...I never complained about being a victim. I am about learning and building.

I can't help it if America is fucked up...If you don't agree or want to hear about that or read about then don't. But, it is true to me so I talk about it

JASPER
11-15-2005, 05:30 PM
cd with the ownage. Fuck a some crybabies.

LHX
11-15-2005, 05:31 PM
jasper is gonna catch a flying elbow like a special guest referee what turns out to be a bad guy

cd
11-15-2005, 05:33 PM
There you go again...I never complained about being a victim. I am about learning and building.

I can't help it if America is fucked up...If you don't agree or want to hear about that or read about then don't. But, it is true to me so I talk about it
I love how you guys twist things when your on the spot, it's awesome. And yes, there are aspects of America that are REALLY messed up. I have first hand experience. But some of the absolute nonsense that is made up is ridiculous, and actually contributes to people not learning about real things.

Also, people love to complain nonstop about people in power and the abuses. The minority cannot control the majority without the majority being lazy, easily manipulated, weak fools. Do not blame those in charge, they are merely a reflection of the masses.

JASPER
11-15-2005, 05:33 PM
*anxious*

Get me some chokaslams while you're at it.

LHX
11-15-2005, 05:35 PM
I love how you guys twist things when your on the spot, it's awesome. And yes, there are aspects of America that are REALLY messed up. I have first hand experience. But some of the absolue nonsense that is made up is ridiculous, and actually contributes to people not learning about real things.

you are talking smack

Also, people love to complain nonstop about people in power and the abuses. The minority cannot control the majority without the majority being lazy, easily manipulated, weak fools. Do not blame those in charge, they are merely a reflection of the masses.
i agree with most of this
except that the minority are also weak and lazy but happen to have wealth behind them

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 05:41 PM
cd, you couldn't put me on the spot if you painted the whole world in polka dots.

See, the point of discussion is to elevate minds and motivate those majority to see shit for what it really is and try to do something in they lives...whatever it may be. As long as it's positive and productive.

since, you never know what a person does in they day to day, why even bring that shit up?

cd
11-15-2005, 05:42 PM
you are talking smack
I am just speaking how it is.

i agree with most of this
except that the minority are also weak and lazy but happen to have wealth behind them
Right and wrong. Some are born and step into power, but others work hard and are intelligent enough to control and manipulate whatever they want.

LHX
11-15-2005, 05:44 PM
Right and wrong. Some are born and step into power, but others work hard and are intelligent enough to control and manipulate whatever they want.
the crux of where we disagree is this:

it is a sign of IGNORANCE to control and manipulate in the first place

when you come to understand this
perhaps it would shed a new light on this discussion

cd
11-15-2005, 05:44 PM
cd, you couldn't put me on the spot if you painted the whole world in polka dots.

See, the point of discussion is to elevate minds and motivate those majority to see shit for what it really is and try to do something in they lives...whatever it may be. As long as it's positive and productive.

since, you never know what a person does in they day to day, why even bring that shit up?
If your point is to do that, then you need to learn more, and honestly look at the way you are coming, bc you may not see it, but it just brings about ignorance.

cd
11-15-2005, 05:47 PM
the crux of where we disagree is this:

it is a sign of IGNORANCE to control and manipulate in the first place

when you come to understand this
perhaps it would shed a new light on this discussion
ha..that was funny. But no one can be controlled or manipulated unless they are an enabler.

When people come to understand that, maybe personal responsibilty will actually be taken, and people will actually do something.

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 05:47 PM
Right and wrong. Some are born and step into power, but others work hard and are intelligent enough to control and manipulate whatever they want .

That is not true at all. There is a law called the unequal distabution of wealth. This law is what capitalism stands on.

5% of the population owns 95% it's wealth, includung land and resources.

So, working hard and intelligence is not what determines the power to manipulate.

cd
11-15-2005, 05:49 PM
That is not true at all. There is a law called the unequal distabution of wealth. This law is what capitalism stands on.

5% of the population owns 95% it's wealth, includung land and resources.

So, working hard and intelligence is not what determines the power to manipulate.
Y thats where you are wrong. Everyday immigrants come to America without a grasp of the language and work to become business owners. Success can be accomplished. As for the rest, that happens in just about every system.

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 05:50 PM
If your point is to do that, then you need to learn more, and honestly look at the way you are coming, bc you may not see it, but it just brings about ignorance.
I disagree...People should leave emotions and personal judgements out of discussion and that would help stop ignorance.

LHX
11-15-2005, 05:50 PM
ha..that was funny. But no one can be controlled or manipulated unless they are an enabler.

When people come to understand that, maybe personal responsibilty will actually be taken, and people will actually do something.
so who/what is controlling and manipulating you then?

by what you speak it suggests that
a) nothing controls you
b) you have taken personal responsibility to get to this point
c) your goal is to control and manipulate others

is this accurate?

LHX
11-15-2005, 05:51 PM
Y thats where you are wrong. Everyday immigrants come to America without a grasp of the language and work to become business owners. Success can be accomplished. As for the rest, that happens in just about every system.
you mean they become tax payers

success?

please

successful at keeping books and sucking the right dicks?

cd
11-15-2005, 05:52 PM
I disagree...People should leave emotions and personal judgements out of discussion and that would help stop ignorance.

you are correct. I did not employ any emotions, it seems like you did. I just discussed the way you have been going about things here. The cold hard fact is that this section is full of ignorance from those who convince themselves they are intellectual, and negativity is rampant. But when it is exposed, or is put back at those typing it, defense mechanisms are put up.

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 05:52 PM
Those immigrants don't have the power to manipulate anything. Maybe, what they eat for dinner, or what color shoes they buy at the local mall. They could vote in an election but people been voting for decades and America still can't get it's shit straight.

LHX
11-15-2005, 05:57 PM
you are correct. I did not employ any emotions, it seems like you did. I just discussed the way you have been going about things here. The cold hard fact is that this section is full of ignorance from those who convince themselves they are intellectual, and negativity is rampant. But when it is exposed, or is put back at those typing it, defense mechanisms are put up.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

this section is full of ignorance but with some intent to get out of it

how are you any different from the average shit disturber?

cd
11-15-2005, 05:57 PM
you mean they become tax payers

success?

please

successful at keeping books and sucking the right dicks?
That is just not intelligent LHX. Even in a great working system, taxes or a form are needed to keep a nation running. it is reality.

ANd yes success. The secret in money is that it is actually worthless, most doesn't even exist. No matter what material possessions lose there luster. The trick and point of the game is to gain enough to buy your freedom, which the reality is, if you are diligent, can be accomplished

cd
11-15-2005, 05:59 PM
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

this section is full of ignorance but with some intent to get out of it

how are you any different from the average shit disturber?

I am just giving an honest assesment of how it is. Most can't see it. You should be more disturbed by the ignorance here than by someone pointing it out.

LHX
11-15-2005, 06:00 PM
That is just not intelligent LHX. Even in a great working system, taxes or a form are needed to keep a nation rumming. it is reality.

ANd yes success. The secret in money is that it is actually worthless, most doesn't even exist. No matter what material possessions lose there luster. The trick and point of the game is to gain enough to buy your freedom, which the reality is, if you are diligent, can be accomplished
to buy your freedom?

what?

okay okay

youre right

just send me a check and i will give you your freedom back

100% guaranteed or triple your money back

PM me your address and i will give you more details

LHX
11-15-2005, 06:01 PM
I am just giving an honest assesment of how it is. Most can't see it. You should be more disturbed by the ignorance here than by someone pointing it out.
yeah

it can be disturbing

but
i understand it

i understand it as a symptom of what is currently happening on this planet

not something to be looked down upon

just as something to be dealt with

by the way - the freedom offer still stands

no hard feelings
(if you pay me)

peace

cd
11-15-2005, 06:02 PM
Those immigrants don't have the power to manipulate anything. Maybe, what they eat for dinner, or what color shoes they buy at the local mall. They could vote in an election but people been voting for decades and America still can't get it's shit straight.
The example is set forth for this. If an immigrant can come over without knowing the language and become sucessful, and yes they can gain power(look at Arnold..lol).....than what does that say for those already here that refuse to do anything positive but complain?

ANd you are correct. But voting unfortunately has no weight anymore. That right was bought and sold a long time ago.

cd
11-15-2005, 06:03 PM
to buy your freedom?

what?

okay okay

youre right

just send me a check and i will give you your freedom back

100% guaranteed or triple your money back

PM me your address and i will give you more details
the point is to create enough money for yourself, wihout debt that you can do what you want, when you want. It is not that difficult to grasp, or really hard to attain.

LHX
11-15-2005, 06:12 PM
that you can do what you want, when you want.
this is not possible unless you have the most money

also

it is not possible when you have been separated from your means of survival

which means
regardless of how much money you have
if you still go to the supermarket to buy your food
then you cannot do what you want when you want

the images you present were a false promise passed on through the ages and reached their peak in the post WWII era

a couple of posts ago you acknowledged that $$ is worthless

how can you now propose that it would allow you your freedom?

you should really just give me your money

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 06:15 PM
The example is set forth for this. If an immigrant can come over without knowing the language and become sucessful, and yes they can gain power(look at Arnold..lol).....than what does that say for those already here that refuse to do anything positive but complain?

ANd you are correct. But voting unfortunately has no weight anymore. That right was bought and sold a long time ago.
Yes, LOL is right...the terminator. And he had to marry into power. Besides, that example does not represent the scores of people or immigrants in America who remain stuck in the system.

Arnold is stuck too, he singing and dancing for those jews who are hanging his Nazi family history over his head...I read about, very interesting

LHX
11-15-2005, 06:17 PM
he singing and dancing for those jews who are hanging his Nazi family history over his head

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa

cd
11-15-2005, 06:18 PM
this is not possible unless you have the most money

also

it is not possible when you have been separated from your means of survival

which means
regardless of how much money you have
if you still go to the supermarket to buy your food
then you cannot do what you want when you want

the images you present were a false promise passed on through the ages and reached their peak in the post WWII era

a couple of posts ago you acknowledged that $$ is worthless

how can you now propose that it would allow you your freedom?

you should really just give me your money
You are not grasping what I am saying. Yes money is worthless. Some is just paper backed by faith and circumstance. Nowadays, some of it doesn't truly exist except on a screen. The point is to be able to see money for how it is and be able to manipulate it. YOu can, it's not hard. You do not have to have the MOST money by any means at all. In fact you can be truly free without a dime.

And survival? No one here is fighting for survival. They like to think that bc it nice to have a soap opera to try and live in, but most no nothing of true survival. True survival is not eating for weeks so your body is digesting itself. There are horrible conditions that most do not understand. In America, even those who claim poverty walk around in hundred dollar sneakers. The frame of reference is a little off.

cd
11-15-2005, 06:19 PM
Yes, LOL is right...the terminator. And he had to marry into power. Besides, that example does not represent the scores of people or immigrants in America who remain stuck in the system.

Arnold is stuck too, he singing and dancing for those jews who are hanging his Nazi family history over his head...I read about, very interesting
lol.....you just proved my earlier point, thanks.

LHX
11-15-2005, 06:22 PM
In fact you can be truly free without a dime.

thats all i am saying

And survival? No one here is fighting for survival. They like to think that bc it nice to have a soap opera to try and live in, but most no nothing of true survival. True survival is not eating for weeks so your body is digesting itself. There are horrible conditions that mot do not understnd. In America, even those who claim poverty walk around in hundred dollar sneakers. The frame of reference is a little off.
it is not wise to make this assumption

DREW-DIE$EL
11-15-2005, 06:23 PM
how did he just prove your point?

cd
11-15-2005, 06:25 PM
thats all i am saying you are correct in that

it is not wise to make this assumption The sad truth is that a lot of those who claim "poverty" really do not know what true poverty is. And they stay in their life circumstances bc of their own choices. It is a hrad fact to swallow, but it is true. I am not saying ALL, but there comes a time when you have to make honest assessments and pull yourslef up.

DREW-DIE$EL
11-15-2005, 06:25 PM
In America, even those who claim poverty walk around in hundred dollar sneakers. The frame of reference is a little off.
People die of hunger (and without shoes ) everyday

JASPER
11-15-2005, 06:26 PM
LHX is wrong. Aquoeusoimoon is wrong, cd is right. Fucking apers. Run.

LHX
11-15-2005, 06:29 PM
you are correct in that

The sad truth is that a lot of those who claim "poverty" really do not know what true poverty is. And they stay in their life circumstances bc of their own choices. It is a hrad fact to swallow, but it is true. I am not saying ALL, but there comes a time when you have to make honest assessments and pull yourslef up.

okay okay

please then let me know what the comfortable demographic is on this planet?

keep in mind that some of the people you are dealing with here acknowledge that we are currently experiencing a planet on the eve of apocalypse

so
please

what social status should people be 'pulling themselves up to'?

LHX
11-15-2005, 06:31 PM
LHX is wrong. Aquoeusoimoon is wrong, cd is right. Fucking apers. Run.
Jasper used to come over to my house and try to get me to play hopscotch with him

but
i told him that shit was for fags

cd
11-15-2005, 06:33 PM
okay okay

please then let me know what the comfortable demographic is on this planet?

keep in mind that some of the people you are dealing with here acknowledge that we are currently experiencing a planet on the eve of apocalypse

so
please

what social status should people be 'pulling themselves up to'? every generation believes they are the ones on the eve of the apocalypse.

Alot of people who complain about what they have in America(and I by no means am saying everything is even in the same ballpark as perfect) would, if they visited a third world country, be utterly embarrased about what they complain about, and the real oppotunities they have and don't take.

As far as social status, that is a personal decision about how you want to live.

LHX
11-15-2005, 06:36 PM
every generation believe they are the ones on the eve of the apocalypse.

Alot of people who complain about what they have in America(and I by no means am saying everything is even in the sma eballpark as perfect) would, if they visited a third world country, be utterly embarrased about what they complain about, and the real oppotunities they have and don't take.

As far as social status, that is a personal decision about how you want to live.
so why is it that i saw a pamphlet in the welfare office last week about how immigrants are experiencing deteriorating health after arriving in north america?

you better get your rumors straight

this shit is a barren desert

there is no nutrition here

the people in third world country are much healthier than the average north american

the reason why every generation believes they are on the eve of apocalypse is because they all ARE on the eve of apocalypse

2000 years is not a long time on the scale of eternity

100pr00f
11-15-2005, 06:38 PM
money is god...thats what it means...u worship money couse money is what u need to live now days
every body is looking for a raise or a promotion or even looking for a job...bums baggen for it to get thier drink on

in god we trust=we trust in the money ..if we are out of money its another depresion

i belive in no god...it dosnt bother me...couse i spend GOD every day
thier is a new term for the wu heads to use in thir music cream

GOD.....goverment offical doller

peace

uhhhhhh

cd
11-15-2005, 06:56 PM
so why is it that i saw a pamphlet in the welfare office last week about how immigrants are experiencing deteriorating health after arriving in north america?

you better get your rumors straight

this shit is a barren desert

there is no nutrition here

the people in third world country are much healthier than the average north american

That is completely and totally ignorant. You really need to look into reality instead of focussing on what you want to believe. Americans throw out what a lot of the world would kill for

the reason why every generation believes they are on the eve of apocalypse is because they all ARE on the eve of apocalypse

2000 years is not a long time on the scale of eternity That's an easy way to sidestep what is just a superstitious belief

DREW-DIE$EL
11-15-2005, 07:08 PM
cd do you honestly think the world isn't going to end soon? I mean, yes, every generation has gone through life thinkin they were gunna be the last one. But with all of the natural resources we have been depleted, Plus the massive global population explosion, I don't think motha earth can hold on to much longer.

cd
11-15-2005, 07:15 PM
cd do you honestly think the world isn't going to end soon? I mean, yes, every generation has gone through life thinkin they were gunna be the last one. But with all of the natural resources we have been depleted, Plus the massive global population explosion, I don't think motha earth can hold on to much longer.

no, once again that is a thought every generation has had. Also the world will not end. Worse for worse humans will end. The world will be fine. There's a difference. We refuse to grasp how insignificant we are and give ourselves too much credit.

Shemsu Elohim
11-15-2005, 07:18 PM
You may be right on one thing there^^^.

Supposedly after humanity reaches it's final stage of degeneration, the great catastrophe hits and only those who have created the Solar Bodies through Alchemy will survive to repopulate the Earth(like Noah's Ark for the ending of each race).

LHX
11-15-2005, 07:22 PM
That is completely and totally ignorant. You really need to look into reality instead of focussing on what you want to believe. Americans throw out what a lot of the world would kill for

diabetes only really exists in america

mental illness only really exists in america

cancer is really only prevalent in americs

you are really beginning to show yourself here

That's an easy way to sidestep what is just a superstitious belief
you have a lot of almost-intelligence

you are one of the most well-thought-out retards i ever come across

which makes me think you are just trolling this site

cd
11-15-2005, 07:25 PM
diabetes only really exists in america

mental illness only really exists in america

cancer is really only prevalent in americs

you are really beginning to show yourself here

you have a lot of almost-intelligence

you are one of the most well-thought-out retards i ever come across

which makes me think you are just trolling this site you are really showing yourself here my friend. Your pretending to have any intelligence at all and scrambling to find sources that sound good to you is laughable. I'm sure you have fooled yourself though.

And trolling, no. I was here way before you were. I stopped coming bc of the utter ignorance here. ALthough this brings back memories and is hilarious.

JASPER
11-15-2005, 07:26 PM
Utter nonsense as usual. Don't mind him.

LHX
11-15-2005, 07:32 PM
Utter nonsense as usual. Don't mind him.
hahaaaaaaaaa

nice timing

LHX
11-15-2005, 07:34 PM
you are really showing yourself here my friend. Your pretending to have any intelligence at all and scrambling to find sources that sound good to you is laughable. I'm sure you have fooled yourself though.

And trolling, no. I was here way before you were. I stopped coming bc of the utter ignorance here. ALthough this brings back memories and is hilarious.

sources?

i dont fuck with sources

if i wanted to spend my time proving shit to somebody i would be a lawyer

its up to you to find your sources

i come to terms with most of this stuff when i am either walking or when i am taking a shit in the morning after waking up

i dont pretend to have intelligence
i am intelligence

like i said before - get your rumors straight

see you at the gates
(the ones that you cant pay for admission)

cd
11-15-2005, 07:40 PM
sources?

i dont fuck with sources

if i wanted to spend my time proving shit to somebody i would be a lawyer

its up to you to find your sources

i come to terms with most of this stuff when i am either walking or when i am taking a shit in the morning after waking up

i dont pretend to have intelligence
i am intelligence

like i said before - get your rumors straight

see you at the gates
(the ones that you cant pay for admission)

well that explains everything....lol.....and i will have the gates open and ready for you

noel411
11-15-2005, 07:40 PM
Also the world will not end. Worse for worse humans will end. The world will be fine. There's a difference. We refuse to grasp how insignificant we are and give ourselves too much credit.So true. That's really just common sense. The world is a lot stronger than us measly little pissants. We couldn't stop the fucker if we tried. Earth will be laughing when it finally scratches the itch that is human beings.

LHX
11-15-2005, 07:56 PM
So true. That's really just common sense. The world is a lot stronger than us measly little pissants. We couldn't stop the fucker if we tried. Earth will be laughing when it finally scratches the itch that is human beings.

we are the earth

(not the song)

LHX
11-15-2005, 07:57 PM
well that explains everything....lol.....and i will have the gates open and ready for you
no no

it doesnt explain everything

you do that on your own

i am just trying to encourage you not to be a jerk off

there is a lot of love here

even for you

no - i wont make you stay on gate duty for very long

cd
11-15-2005, 08:05 PM
no no

it doesnt explain everything

you do that on your own

i am just trying to encourage you not to be a jerk off

there is a lot of love here

even for you

no - i wont make you stay on gate duty for very long

well thank you. And I am trying to encourage people to come at things objectively instead of falling into the same rut of ignorance that perpetuates. Condemning and knocking others for their beliefs, saying racist ignorant things, and then flipping out like a victim when it's thrown back at them. Or even when they are just questioned.
Sometimes people get caught up in emotion and can't see what they are actually doing. Sometimes you have to put a mirror in front of them, which can be harsh, but its how you learn.

nut_end
11-15-2005, 08:17 PM
the phrase is representative of the deist and their views that god came saw and left, and you have to put that with the phrase e pluribus unum which states out of many shall come one. put to gether it would loosely translate as the one in terms of guiding laws to be revered out of the many that were made/conceived.

deism says god came made the world then left and as men endowed with divine wisdom must set laws to follow gods plan derived from nature- before a darwin in respects. the unseen god who wathches from above though not invisible as noted by the eye looking upon the completion of the plan symbolized by pyramid on other side of water -> the pyramid of egypt mixed with the crossing of the red sea and the tower of babylon if not the pyramid.

basically if you will that trust god to watch us though reason and logic assume can't touch us for spirit and matter became disconnect.

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 08:45 PM
well thank you. And I am trying to encourage people to come at things objectively instead of falling into the same rut of ignorance that perpetuates. Condemning and knocking others for their beliefs, saying racist ignorant things, and then flipping out like a victim when it's thrown back at them. Or even when they are just questioned.
Sometimes people get caught up in emotion and can't see what they are actually doing. Sometimes you have to put a mirror in front of them, which can be harsh, but its how you learn.

You are full of it, cd...bullshit

JASPER
11-15-2005, 08:49 PM
We're all being disenfranchised by the same evil white men.

cd
11-15-2005, 09:01 PM
You are full of it, cd...bullshit

you feel that way and are defensive(and crude) bc you are one of the ones who are an example of this ignorance. Hence, your comments. It's ok. Instead of reacting the way you have and continually exposing yourself, take an honest self inventory and better yourself. Right now you are a child learning to walk and grasping on something unstable to hold you up. Maybe you will grow, maybe not. It is up to you.

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 09:05 PM
you feel that way and are defensive(and crude) bc you are one of the ones who are an example of this ignorance. Hence, your comments. It's ok. Instead of reacting the way you have and continually exposing yourself, take an honest self inventory and better yourself. Right now you are a child learning to walk and grasping on something unstable to hold you up. Maybe you will grow, maybe not. It is up to you.
more bullshit

cd
11-15-2005, 09:12 PM
more bullshit
but yet you feel compelled to keep reading and answering, with such intelligent quips I might add..lol I'm sorry that the truth hurts, but it's a good pain if you learn from it.

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 09:13 PM
what truth?

JASPER
11-15-2005, 09:14 PM
Someone got their hoe card pulled.

Born Ruler I
11-15-2005, 09:28 PM
Immigrants were allowed to speak their languages on their way here. Most legal immigrants have learned English before coming here. Immigrants have not been forcibly separated from those of their same cultures. Immigrants have not been the products of those who have been beaten into submitting to foreign spiritual systems. Immigrants are not the descendants of those deemed to be 3/5ths human as it is currently written in the law of the land. Immigrants have chosen to come and try to reap the benefits of an economy built upon the backs of kidnapped, forced laborers.

The American dream exists on the bloody backs of those who reaped absolutely nothing but hard times.

Those who came on slave ships were separated from fellow tribe members, because the slave traders knew that the first step in controlling their capture was to remove the possibility of communication. Then they were further separated upon arrival in the West to magnify the effect. Add to that the fact that it was ILLEGAL for Black people to be able to read until Reconstruction. That was 250 years of not being able to truly practice ANY language, native, or English.

Add to that Black codes and shitty schools which nullified most attempts at advancement.

Property that was owned was taken by force from local governments and the Klan after Reconstruction. Rosewood, Tulsa, the Black farmers in Mississippi, Louisiana, the Carolinas, Alabama, were lynched, beaten, and intimidated into pulling up stakes and moving North.

Shit wasn't much better up North.

We are a people whose every attempt at climbing up has been met with a boot coming down on our necks.

People like you say pull yourself up by your bootstraps. Some people don't have any boots.

Why is our unemployment rate so high? The answer isn't "Y'all ain't looking for any jobs." The unemployment rate only measures those who are actively seeking jobs, not those who have given up.

There are more college aged Black men in college than in prison. But you wouldn't know it from images being presented. There are stereotypes that are relied on by the majority population for control.

There is nothing wrong with speaking up when you need to.

One

blackwisdom
11-15-2005, 09:31 PM
Yeah Blackwisdom,

As long as you flip it on em' is all good. Bring back that training and show em how it's done. I'm down when it goes down....4 real

Im a female, but Im getting redy just in case it comes to that.I'm about building institutions. It's the only way we're going to make any strides and be able to have stability and something to fall back on. The Foundation that I'm a part of currently is a great vehicle to get where we have to be as a people.

Women are the first teachers of our warriors. Do your knowledge and pay homage to our ancestors.

Hotep

blackwisdom
11-15-2005, 09:35 PM
I believe that they put money (and the country, for that matter) in god's trust because they knew in the back of their minds that citizens would not be able to trust eachother with the systems they were establishing. Look what's happening now, everyone is just scrambling and backstabbing for some paper.

I'm sure the 'founding fathers' figured there would be future revolutions in this country. Give them credit, they might have been semi-evil but were highly clever.

And as for slavery, we are all slaves now. The only color that matters is green. All people (white or black) shouldn't just drown theirselves in the negative aspects of history. It breeds hate and mistrust. Work for the future.It's impossible to apply critical thinking skills without the proper study.

Hotep

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 09:36 PM
I'm about building institutions. It's the only way we're going to make any strides and be able to have stability and something to fall back on. The Foundation that I'm a part of currently is a great vehicle to get where we have to be as a people.

Women are the first teachers of our warriors. Do your knowledge and pay homage to our ancestors.

Hotep
O.K....consider it done.

blackwisdom
11-15-2005, 09:48 PM
So here in lies the cunundrum. You joined the United States Marines. Maybe out of want, maybe out of the feeling that you thought it was the best and maybe only option at the time. The basic thought being that ultimately you would use it as a tool to better yourself.

But this decision holds the probability(and I don't know if you have been active in war or not) that you would be directly responsible for the taking of human lives, some that may be in fact "innocent" and at the very least you are a symbol and an enabler of this. BUt you reconcile this bc it is what you had to do to further yourself.........

But yet the fact that others have done this...killed or similar instances in doing what they feel that had to do for their own betterment........abhors you and consumes your studies...................

the shades of grey are interestingInteresting that you try to examine me. My occupation has nothing to do with my cultural stances. How can you claim the motives of my dislike for certain things? Where are you going with this consept that something consumes my studies? I'm confused of where you're going with this statement.

Hotep

blackwisdom
11-15-2005, 09:49 PM
O.K....consider it done.*D

Hotep

blackwisdom
11-15-2005, 09:52 PM
you don't have to be trained by there military to get military training. if thats what you wanted you could seeked the same type of knowledge discipline in other places without going against your grain.I was 17. How many 17 yr olds do you know that know what they're going to do with their life? Especially when they come from almost nothing.

Hotep

DREW-DIE$EL
11-15-2005, 09:55 PM
"take away the history of a people and they are easily persueded." -Marx

cd
11-15-2005, 09:58 PM
Interesting that you try to examine me. My occupation has nothing to do with my cultural stances. How can you claim the motives of my dislike for certain things? Where are you going with this consept that something consumes my studies? I'm confused of where you're going with this statement.

Hotep

I am just going by what you have posted on this forum. I am pointing out that sometimes we point the fingers at others and seperate ourselves from others when in fact human nature is not different. You point out the "evils" and shortcommings of people of history but yet are in a similar situation yourself.

Would you buy Mr. Washington saying his occupation in the Army and as a leader of the colonies which brought him to killing Indians and having slaves had nothing to do at all with his actual stances? That he was just doing his job, what he felt was for the betterment of his people?

This is not an attack, it is an observation that sometimes we see things in others and cannot see the same in ourselves.

LHX
11-15-2005, 09:59 PM
"take away the history of a people and they are easily persueded." -Marx
so what does it say when the history of the planet is called into question

we are our history

all that old shit is played out

you cant use solutions to yesterdays problems to face todays issues

LHX
11-15-2005, 10:02 PM
I'm about building institutions. It's the only way we're going to make any strides and be able to have stability and something to fall back on. The Foundation that I'm a part of currently is a great vehicle to get where we have to be as a people.

Hotep
its all about no more institutions

the only stability we will ever have is the knowledge that the planet is willing to provide for us as long as we let it

not if we try to control it
but
if we let it

our ancestors would not want us to waste our time paying homage to them

the situation is becoming too intense
too critical

and the ancestors know that they fucked up

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 10:30 PM
Immigrants were allowed to speak their languages on their way here. Most legal immigrants have learned English before coming here. Immigrants have not been forcibly separated from those of their same cultures. Immigrants have not been the products of those who have been beaten into submitting to foreign spiritual systems. Immigrants are not the descendants of those deemed to be 3/5ths human as it is currently written in the law of the land. Immigrants have chosen to come and try to reap the benefits of an economy built upon the backs of kidnapped, forced laborers.

The American dream exists on the bloody backs of those who reaped absolutely nothing but hard times.

Those who came on slave ships were separated from fellow tribe members, because the slave traders knew that the first step in controlling their capture was to remove the possibility of communication. Then they were further separated upon arrival in the West to magnify the effect. Add to that the fact that it was ILLEGAL for Black people to be able to read until Reconstruction. That was 250 years of not being able to truly practice ANY language, native, or English.

Add to that Black codes and shitty schools which nullified most attempts at advancement.

Property that was owned was taken by force from local governments and the Klan after Reconstruction. Rosewood, Tulsa, the Black farmers in Mississippi, Louisiana, the Carolinas, Alabama, were lynched, beaten, and intimidated into pulling up stakes and moving North.

Shit wasn't much better up North.

We are a people whose every attempt at climbing up has been met with a boot coming down on our necks.

People like you say pull yourself up by your bootstraps. Some people don't have any boots.

Why is our unemployment rate so high? The answer isn't "Y'all ain't looking for any jobs." The unemployment rate only measures those who are actively seeking jobs, not those who have given up.

There are more college aged Black men in college than in prison. But you wouldn't know it from images being presented. There are stereotypes that are relied on by the majority population for control.

There is nothing wrong with speaking up when you need to.

One
Well stated, Born...perfect

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 10:34 PM
]its all about no more institutions
the only stability we will ever have is the knowledge that the planet is willing to provide for us as long as we let it

but
if we let it

too critical

and the ancestors know that they fucked up[/QUOTE]I agree with you here too, LHX.

Institutions have always been open for infiltration...you couldn't have made it more clear.

What are our alternatives? You have said not to seek control I agree. As long as we do control ourselves, of course.

Each one teach one

LHX
11-15-2005, 10:44 PM
I agree with you here too, LHX.

Institutions have always been open for infiltration...you couldn't have made it more clear.

What are our alternatives? You have said not to seek control I agree. As long as we do control ourselves, of course.

Each one teach oneare you asking me what the alternatives are?

because that would be a very progressive question to ask

and definitely something interesting to build on

blackwisdom
11-15-2005, 10:49 PM
yea but proclaiming your truth and then putting yourself in a situation that you know will go against everything you believe and it not being something forced upon you is pretty much going against yourself. i mean if they sent him to fight and he to hold arms against ppl he didnt think it right to kill he can't just throw his gun down and walk away. and if he would do that then it would deplet the whole purpose of joing in the first place. im tryna diss black das my dude im just saying, if it was military tactics, discipline and things he was looking for u could have gotten it witout joining the military.I'm a regular person like anyone else. I make my choices and deal with them. I didn't join to get tactics and the such. I'm just stating that I'm going to get what I can out of it while I can. If you ask anyone in the service and they don't tell you the same thing then they're not applying themselves. From the Private to the General everyone is trying to get what they can from the service because it's going to get what it can out of you.

As far as my views, I'm just telling the truth. I've never been a blind patriot to this country and never will. I'm just about the facts and the truth.

Hotep

Aqueous Moon
11-15-2005, 10:56 PM
are you asking me what the alternatives are?
because that would be a very progressive question to ask

and definitely something interesting to build on
Yes, I am asking...and to kick off the build let me suggest that "each one teach one".

Do you agree? and what are your suggestions?

blackwisdom
11-15-2005, 11:22 PM
I am just going by what you have posted on this forum. I am pointing out that sometimes we point the fingers at others and seperate ourselves from others when in fact human nature is not different. You point out the "evils" and shortcommings of people of history but yet are in a similar situation yourself.

Would you buy Mr. Washington saying his occupation in the Army and as a leader of the colonies which brought him to killing Indians and having slaves had nothing to do at all with his actual stances? That he was just doing his job, what he felt was for the betterment of his people?

This is not an attack, it is an observation that sometimes we see things in others and cannot see the same in ourselves.Oh believe me I see. One thing though, the things that I do outside of my uniform and things that I will never mention on the internet vastly out weigh the observation. I have to do my time, but after that...

I am involved in the war and I will never doubt that, but I will also not hush just because of my legal affiliations. My voice has much weight outside of the sphere of this internet.

Hotep

blackwisdom
11-15-2005, 11:26 PM
its all about no more institutions

but
if we let it

too critical

and the ancestors know that they fucked upI don't know what ancestors you're talking about, but I draw strength from mines.

The institutions that I speak of are reshaping the minds of young warriors.

Hotep

nut_end
11-16-2005, 02:29 AM
I don't know what ancestors you're talking about, but I draw strength from mines.

Hotep
how could someone in this age and time say ancestors provide no strtenght - must be looking for physical - where the past concerning your ancestors is totally absolutely spiritual and mental. where they came from and what happened on way over then what endured down to you. no body can claim that they ancestors never endured some type of degradement from white endentured servants, black slaves the persecuted native to the discriminated immigrant. if you don't draw on them you go into the future blind and bound to fall into the trappings that wre used against them. or have you become so fond of what this country is about that you have assimilated and accepted it for face value. <- in regards to LHX

the notion of institutions is the structure upon which foundations uphold for which the future through those within can better those who pass through to better shape the world they grow and live within. with institutions principles to carry couldn't be developed nor the hostile elements that the institution is preparing ones against wouldn't be dissected in an enviornment where it causes no harm nor does injury to those unfamilar. every one knows the basic institutions family spirituality then mental and prison. the culture that your ancestors identified with from their jump street and what is the culture you observe is an institution, yes its open - though back in days secrecy held more sway, being tied to gods and not material sway -

the ancestral institutions can give ground beneath ones feet while they go about dealing with foreign institutions that wish to see their defeat. institutions vs institutions a war of the minds where spirits are drafted and inclined.

may have rambled into a rave for and rant against . . . they know who they are.

100pr00f
11-16-2005, 03:43 AM
money is god...thats what it means...u worship money couse money is what u need to live now days
every body is looking for a raise or a promotion or even looking for a job...bums baggen for it to get thier drink on

in god we trust=we trust in the money ..if we are out of money its another depresion

i belive in no god...it dosnt bother me...couse i spend GOD every day
thier is a new term for the wu heads to use in thir music cream

GOD.....goverment offical doller

peace

uhhhh

Aqueous Moon
11-16-2005, 04:09 AM
I see you, 100...money is God in this world.

peace

Aqueous Moon
11-16-2005, 04:22 AM
how could someone in this age and time say ancestors provide no strtenght - must be looking for physical - where the past concerning your ancestors is totally absolutely spiritual and mental. where they came from and what happened on way over then what endured down to you. no body can claim that they ancestors never endured some type of degradement from white endentured servants, black slaves the persecuted native to the discriminated immigrant. if you don't draw on them you go into the future blind and bound to fall into the trappings that wre used against them. or have you become so fond of what this country is about that you have assimilated and accepted it for face value. <- in regards to LHX

the notion of institutions is the structure upon which foundations uphold for which the future through those within can better those who pass through to better shape the world they grow and live within. with institutions principles to carry couldn't be developed nor the hostile elements that the institution is preparing ones against wouldn't be dissected in an enviornment where it causes no harm nor does injury to those unfamilar. every one knows the basic institutions family spirituality then mental and prison. the culture that your ancestors identified with from their jump street and what is the culture you observe is an institution, yes its open - though back in days secrecy held more sway, being tied to gods and not material sway -

the ancestral institutions can give ground beneath ones feet while they go about dealing with foreign institutions that wish to see their defeat. institutions vs institutions a war of the minds where spirits are drafted and inclined.

may have rambled into a rave for and rant against . . . they know who they are.
Peace

Very good add - on...and about the institutions, I think family type institutions can be a good thing sometimes...A lot of times though, blood proves to be much thinner than water. And people end up having nowhere to turn when they can no longer relate to the family or spiritual/cultural institutions.

I am all for like minds coming together to establish a common goal. I just don't want us to forget how important it is to establish new paths because we have to always gaurd our individualism and our own identites.

Especially, in regards to generational time gaps...we should honor our ancestors, but I wouldn't follow all their examples concerning society. Because this is a new time and generation and different circumstances.

Each one teach one
Peace

LHX
11-16-2005, 11:38 AM
how could someone in this age and time say ancestors provide no strtenght - must be looking for physical - where the past concerning your ancestors is totally absolutely spiritual and mental. where they came from and what happened on way over then what endured down to you. no body can claim that they ancestors never endured some type of degradement from white endentured servants, black slaves the persecuted native to the discriminated immigrant. if you don't draw on them you go into the future blind and bound to fall into the trappings that wre used against them.

so

to clarify

we should love our ancestors for their endurance?

i cant in good conscience cash those checks any more

tell me what the alternative to their survival was?

you can 'draw on them' for strength if you want
or
you can understand that it happened and that you have a job to do

this aint no heroic shit man

why does everybodys version of life on this planet sound like it was scripted by the writers at disney?

or have you become so fond of what this country is about that you have assimilated and accepted it for face value. <- in regards to LHXyup
as assimilated in this society as a jew who knew what 'the showers' meant

the notion of institutions is the structure upon which foundations uphold for which the future through those within can better those who pass through to better shape the world they grow and live within. read that to yourself out loud

with institutions principles to carry couldn't be developed nor the hostile elements that the institution is preparing ones against wouldn't be dissected in an enviornment where it causes no harm nor does injury to those unfamilar. every one knows the basic institutions family spirituality then mental and prison. the culture that your ancestors identified with from their jump street and what is the culture you observe is an institution, yes its open - though back in days secrecy held more sway, being tied to gods and not material sway -

may have rambled into a rave for and rant against . . . they know who they are.nobody wants to see your defeat

but
you will be defeated if you dont smarten up

if you are waiting for an institution to provide guidance
you are going to get crushed

if that is the ground beneath your feet - then all i got to tell you is dont look down right now

you might find yourself on some wile e coyote shit when he is chasing the road runner and he runs past the ledge of the cliff

for real - i admire your ethic and determination

but put down the trumpet and do some more observing

peace

LHX
11-16-2005, 11:43 AM
I don't know what ancestors you're talking about, but I draw strength from mines.

Hotep
i draw strength from anything in the struggle

from an infected tree to a limping cockroach

young warriors = more disney mentality

fuck the fairy tale shit

LHX
11-16-2005, 11:43 AM
Yes, I am asking...and to kick off the build let me suggest that "each one teach one".

Do you agree? and what are your suggestions?
this post = new thread

blackwisdom
11-16-2005, 01:03 PM
young warriors = more disney mentality

fuck the fairy tale shitA wise man is slow to judge, especially when he doesn't know what he's talking about. I'm talking about an institution that has been ingrained and functional in this community for the past 15 yrs. It's not a game out here.

I can care less about what people say on this forum because I know of the serious "work" that my Brothers and Sisters are doing across this globe. I'm a part of that and I'm gonna stop when those nails penetrate that wood, and even then I'll make my journey to the next spectrum of life.

Place judgements and state opinions all you like (not specifically you LHX) but there's work to do and people are doing it.

As far as what they place on their federal reserve notes, I can care less. They're finger printing WIC and tracking criminals with satellites, so it's whatever. My job is to get mines and assist my people in getting theirs.

Hotep

LHX
11-16-2005, 01:12 PM
A wise man is slow to judge, especially when he doesn't know what he's talking about. I'm talking about an institution that has been ingrained and functional in this community for the past 15 yrs. It's not a game out here.

I can care less about what people say on this forum because I know of the serious "work" that my Brothers and Sisters are doing across this globe. I'm a part of that and I'm gonna stop when those nails penetrate that wood, and even then I'll make my journey to the next spectrum of life.

Place judgements and state opinions all you like (not specifically you LHX) but there's work to do and people are doing it.

As far as what they place on their federal reserve notes, I can care less. They're finger printing WIC and tracking criminals with satellites, so it's whatever. My job is to get mines and assist my people in getting theirs.

Hotep
shit

i dont know what to say

this forum is strange because in all honesty i would rather live in a place run by you and inhabited by another 6 billion of you than the current place that we are living in

my only disagreement with you - if you could even call it that - is to exercise caution - even with your brothers and sisters

i dont want to get autobiographical
but
it is paralyzing to find yourself in a situation where you reach out for that life-line you counted on only to find out that it was a snake

once that happens - it drives home the lesson that you arent your brothers keeper

and it is also the reason why i made mention that the ONLY time you will find out who your allies really are is when this whole thing is done and over with

you understand how strong temptation and desire are
and you can trust your own strength
but
asking the same from anybody else is asking too much

i agree with you that it dont matter what they print on money
but
it is my job to exploit any areas where doubt may exist
and encourage people to get their shit together

(a chain is only as strong as its weakest link - the more links in the chain - the more liable the chain is to contain a weak link)

peace

maybe we will see each other on the other side of things

blackwisdom
11-16-2005, 05:57 PM
^Thanks for the precautionary measure, I keep that in mind. Love is love.

Hotep

nut_end
11-16-2005, 06:06 PM
so

to clarify

we should love our ancestors for their endurance?

i cant in good conscience cash those checks any more

tell me what the alternative to their survival was?

you can 'draw on them' for strength if you want
or
you can understand that it happened and that you have a job to do

this aint no heroic shit man

why does everybodys version of life on this planet sound like it was scripted by the writers at disney?

yup
as assimilated in this society as a jew who knew what 'the showers' meant

read that to yourself out loud

nobody wants to see your defeat

but
you will be defeated if you dont smarten up

if you are waiting for an institution to provide guidance
you are going to get crushed

if that is the ground beneath your feet - then all i got to tell you is dont look down right now

you might find yourself on some wile e coyote shit when he is chasing the road runner and he runs past the ledge of the cliff

for real - i admire your ethic and determination

but put down the trumpet and do some more observing

peace
maybe i was taken out of context, now that institutions can't instill consciousness required to progress or let alone assess the situation in a timely matter. and also being that institutions are similar to asylums where they to go under changes to wit revolutions. as for the ancestral part the part to 'draw upon' would be individuals more than the collective for change is done by one and taken up/ spread to others of like mind. also, i never blow my trumpet i was raised in a pan-african enviornment my first eight years though lived in the states. so my view is eskewed even now for first impressions i received was resistance that ancestors conceived more than edurance believed. endure means put up with - you can put up with through integration but facilitate change through the part that seperates knowing still segregated.

MoT
11-16-2005, 06:24 PM
Brillaint build Blackwisdom!

I suppose they are saving Hoover's picture for the "new" New World Order monetary denominations.

Thank you for adding - on

Peace

you know what new world order means ? as far as many wise men and women are concerned it means no more control of happenings by human beings... i don't want to state anything just outta my pocket but any new order in this world would affect every single one of us..

Aqueous Moon
11-16-2005, 06:26 PM
I don't think I get your point...but, I do agree that new world order is definitely not a good thing.

MoT
11-16-2005, 06:34 PM
i dont get the point either i just think that people like william cooper, john lear, bob lazar and others arent talkin all bullshit...
and the probability of us finding other life forms outside earth (it will take long with where we at now) is much smaller than us being found already by some non-human life form

blackwisdom
11-16-2005, 08:02 PM
maybe i was taken out of context, now that institutions can't instill consciousness required to progress or let alone assess the situation in a timely matter. and also being that institutions are similar to asylums where they to go under changes to wit revolutions. as for the ancestral part the part to 'draw upon' would be individuals more than the collective for change is done by one and taken up/ spread to others of like mind. also, i never blow my trumpet i was raised in a pan-african enviornment my first eight years though lived in the states. so my view is eskewed even now for first impressions i received was resistance that ancestors conceived more than edurance believed. endure means put up with - you can put up with through integration but facilitate change through the part that seperates knowing still segregated.We're talking about two different types of institutions. Integration was a detriment to African decendents on the account that we only assimilated to European cultures and lost our own.

Hotep

Unique-B
02-16-2007, 10:20 PM
Better keep friend.

Unique-B
02-16-2007, 10:33 PM
Yeah because some of you are Devilish....