PDA

View Full Version : Real World Austin.......I want to bang Melinda

Liquidswordsman
06-22-2005, 02:25 PM
Man what a first episode. They had girls kissing in the first 18 minutes of the show and they had Melinda showing her Tang off to Danny after 20 minutes. I think that Melinda is the hottest girl walking this planet. The best part was that Dan was having the greatest hour in MTV history, he had made out with Johanna and Melinda was ALL on his dick......................and then he got his fucking face mashed in by some dude on the street. This punch was nasty, this motherfucker has to get surgrey on his face now. But back to the best part, u guys and gals have got to get a look at this girl Melinda. She doesnt even wear pants around the house, just hot ass boys short/underwear. DAMN SHE IS HOT, and by the way my girlfriend (and soon every girl) absolutely HATES her. Wes is another dude on it and he seems funny and the previews show him get some in the private hot tub (they also have an indoor swimming pool). Looks like this season could be one of the best.

kingidivine
06-22-2005, 06:13 PM
they just had tryouts for the next real world, and a girl i know is a finalist...crazy. she looks WAY BETTER than that melinda hoe.

Hayabusa
06-22-2005, 06:59 PM
I love how danny got his shit pushed in by some dude of the street. That shit had me rollin. How the fuck u gone try to be hard and when it time to fight u just pushin mutafuckas and then get yo shit almost pillaged lmao. This season could be a classic That 1st eposide along was classic.

deadlymelody
06-22-2005, 11:04 PM
It's official Dan has a fucking glass jaw.

TonyStarks29
06-22-2005, 11:19 PM
Yeah, but if you saw the previews for the following episodes, he scores with Melinda because of that booboo. He is damn lucky...it's like Secretariat in 1973. If Secretariat wasn't around, Sham would have been a triple crown winner no doubt. It's kinda like Melinda and Johanna.

check two
06-22-2005, 11:34 PM
Yeah, Melina looks good, but she's not one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. PLus, the fact that she's a big time slut isn't a turn on. That Johanna girl is pretty, but she's a drunk. And if she wasn't acting so stupid, Danny wouldn't have walked around all drunk, and gotten punched by that dude. That Wes guy looks like a smaller version of Abe. He looks like he gets into a lot of fights. I don't think you can base how good the season will be off of the first episode though. Cause back in season 4 in England, it started off good with that dude getting his tongue bit off, and then it ended up being the most boring season ever of Real World.

Liquidswordsman
06-23-2005, 01:06 AM
Yeah, Melina looks good, but she's not one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. PLus, the fact that she's a big time slut isn't a turn on. That Johanna girl is pretty, but she's a drunk. And if she wasn't acting so stupid, Danny wouldn't have walked around all drunk, and gotten punched by that dude. That Wes guy looks like a smaller version of Abe. He looks like he gets into a lot of fights. I don't think you can base how good the season will be off of the first episode though. Cause back in season 4 in England, it started off good with that dude getting his tongue bit off, and then it ended up being the most boring season ever of Real World.
True on England, but Melinda is looking good and hopeful will be a slut. Its tv not my life. I hope all those dude get it.

check two
06-23-2005, 01:08 AM
Calm down Liquid. There's plenty of feisty hoes out there.

AK Spray
06-23-2005, 01:11 AM
She's hot and all.. But, I hate bitches like that tho.. They know that they're all that... and they're sluts.. TEASIN' everybody all the time.. Shit's not right. And it's prolly gonna get her RAPED one day. That's the fuckin' truth and no denyin' it...

CeeDub204
06-24-2005, 12:33 AM
She's hot and all.. But, I hate bitches like that tho.. They know that they're all that... and they're sluts.. TEASIN' everybody all the time.. Shit's not right. And it's prolly gonna get her RAPED one day. That's the fuckin' truth and no denyin' it...
She's a slut, you cant rape the willing, and besides your not fuckin her so who cares. If they are sluts, chances are they arent teasin anybody. They want the dick, sounds like maybe they just dont want yours.

Liquidswordsman
06-24-2005, 12:36 AM
I have been a fan of Real World for a bit and all i want is a good season. Every season turns into a crappy 'my life sucks because.....' fest. At least this bitch is looking like she is fun and hot.

JASPER
06-24-2005, 04:49 AM
Real world what? HAAHAAHAA HAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TUCO
06-24-2005, 08:42 AM
damn yall are some crrrrrrrrazy ass muthafukkkaz if yall sayin that skeleton is hot
that bitch is disgusting yo....AND shes a fuckin whore yo, no fuckin doubt
mouth like a horse, small beady eyes, blonde heair (erhgrhgr), and she weighs about 5 pounds.......wats hot?
Johanna is the best looking one of em all (not sayin much though) but i felt like chokin her after that shot she pulled off (i dont REALLY hit girls).....but at least the black dude gets bonus points from me
that Wes dude (i call him Powder) gets some though in future episodes...i started crackin up when u hear Johanna sayin "im attracted to Wes" and the next thing u hear is Wes tellin her "i'll call u a bitch SOBER!" cause u know not to fuck with that girl when shes drunk yo......she gets all Travis Bickel an shit yo
but the show started out pretty good, no doubt...but unlike London, i trust this one'll stay consistent (was it me or did the virgin chick appear not even once on those previews?.....not a very important role huh, lol)

peace

JASPER
06-24-2005, 08:48 AM
I liked that Frankie girl from a while ago..

THE W
06-24-2005, 09:07 AM
whos melinda?

BRONZBODY
06-24-2005, 10:04 AM
well seeing as i hve lived here in austin for the last 5 years of my life them duds are just gonna do in 4 months what ive been doin goin to clubs dennys baby a's etc and get alot of nice hot pune....some ive prolly hit already.

Hayabusa
06-24-2005, 10:22 AM
best thing melinda has goin for her is a nice set of tits. She got no ass.

deadlymelody
06-24-2005, 11:48 AM
Man some of you guys are tough judges. She's hott but i'm not saying she's the hottest girl on the planet, matter fact I think Johanna is better looking. This season is gonna be classic. Wes is a queer.

THE W
06-24-2005, 12:02 PM
i just went to the website to check and yeah she's a looker.

i dont watch this stuff myself but the shows always has some nice lookin chicks on it.

Liquidswordsman
06-24-2005, 03:56 PM
All i am saying is that this Melinda chick is out going and runs around is her underwear. It is fun to watch and she is way hotter than other chicks in the past seasons. And dont give me this shit about her being ugly........u know if it was ur ass u try to hit

kell16
06-24-2005, 05:53 PM
All i am saying is that this Melinda chick is out going and runs around is her underwear. It is fun to watch and she is way hotter than other chicks in the past seasons. And dont give me this shit about her being ugly........u know if it was ur ass u try to hit
amen

TUCO
06-24-2005, 06:12 PM
nah cause she aint got no ass to hit homey
jus a skeleton walkin around in size -10 undies yo
plus she got a horse mouth yo! fir like 40 cocks in there (and im not sayin this in a good way)
bitch is ugly yo....i'd much rather bang that crazy drunk chick (which again isnt saying much bout the chicks on the show)
yall some fucked up clowns thinkin that bitch is attractive....let alone hot!
crazy

peace

kell16
06-24-2005, 06:14 PM
i wouldn't normally bang an ugly white girl

but considering the curcomstances( they are in that house by themselves with just the camera man and 8??? other people, i'd be fuckin one of those hoes)

but they too skinny for tuco da god i bet

one

TUCO
06-24-2005, 06:30 PM
hell yea they too thin for me yo
no lie.....dudes an chicks down here callin me Tha Punisher yo....cause im a tall ass big dude an shit u know....plus i wear a Punisher hoodie evry now an then, lol
im 6'3" and weigh 260....u aint gon catch me all up in one of these skinny ass swags yo...plus they ugly yo
gimme some fattyness yo! like the ol skool Faith Evans

peace

JASPER
06-24-2005, 06:32 PM
ilive for ytou bgut um noit alicve

kell16
06-24-2005, 06:36 PM
hell yea they too thin for me yo
no lie.....dudes an chicks down here callin me Tha Punisher yo....cause im a tall ass big dude an shit u know....plus i wear a Punisher hoodie evry now an then, lol
im 6'3" and weigh 260....u aint gon catch me all up in one of these skinny ass swags yo...plus they ugly yo
gimme some fattyness yo! like the ol skool Faith Evans

peace
chea!, old skool faith i'd bang in a fuckin heart beat