PDA

View Full Version : weed prices??

kurupt_kw
11-15-2005, 11:11 AM
So I've never really been to the states at all but from what I understand the green is quite expensive there. I've been curious for a while as to what it costs down there. Being from Canada and having a good friend sell me my shit I pay about $90 US for an ounce. The average price for an ounce is about $200 US. To just buy a gram is about $8 US. So tell me.....what do you guys pay and where are you from?? I'm in lowly Regina Saskatchewan Canada.

Cheech Da WildKard
11-15-2005, 11:12 AM
There's a thread on this that was posted a couple weeks back...

Bloo
11-15-2005, 11:15 AM
Yeah, I was about to say the same thing

kurupt_kw
11-15-2005, 11:22 AM
Alright cool. I'll check it out.

TUCO
11-15-2005, 11:23 AM
i pay like $25 for an ounce of crip

Bungle
11-15-2005, 11:31 AM
sheffield prices, dunno bout the rest of uk......

ounce - 130
1/2 oz - 70
1/4 - 40

now this where it gets a bit different
1/8 = 3.5grams technically, and u can get that for 25, however, we also have the 3grammer deal which is 20.

a 10 draw is supposed to be wieghed at 1.5 gram, but most muh fuckers do it like 1.3 - 1.4 gram, unless u get them little thievin bastards that charge 10 for a gram..

anybody in uk (preferably close to sheffield) got big stock, like kilo's, pm me, let me know prices, shits kinda dry here at the minute, i'll travel to u, if its close enough, and please dont be comin at me with no peacemaker, gotta be pukka pukka, proper chronic, gimme a yell.

Cheech Da WildKard
11-15-2005, 11:34 AM
sheffield prices, dunno bout the rest of uk......

ounce - 130
1/2 oz - 70
1/4 - 40

now this where it gets a bit different
1/8 = 3.5grams technically, and u can get that for 25, however, we also have the 3grammer deal which is 20.

a 10 draw is supposed to be wieghed at 1.5 gram, but most muh fuckers do it like 1.3 - 1.4 gram, unless u get them little thievin bastards that charge 10 for a gram..

anybody in uk (preferably close to sheffield) got big stock, like kilo's, pm me, let me know prices, shits kinda dry here at the minute, i'll travel to u, if its close enough, and please dont be comin at me with no peacemaker, gotta be pukka pukka, proper chronic, gimme a yell.
I can get you whatever you need if you got cash.

Bungle
11-15-2005, 11:39 AM
i'll get it, i just need to know how much for a key, what the bud is like - and dont lie, cos i dont want u tellin me its some sticky icky and i get there and its some backyard weed, thats gonna be a waste of time & money.

i just need to talk to my peoples, and its possible that it'll be in the next couple of days that i make that journey then.

Cheech Da WildKard
11-15-2005, 11:46 AM
i'll get it, i just need to know how much for a key, what the bud is like - and dont lie, cos i dont want u tellin me its some sticky icky and i get there and its some backyard weed, thats gonna be a waste of time & money.

i just need to talk to my peoples, and its possible that it'll be in the next couple of days that i make that journey then.
I'll find out for you. I don't really fuck with the weed game no more ..not enough money in it. I'll get at you.

kurupt_kw
11-15-2005, 11:59 AM
Do I get a cut from bringing you two together??

Cheech Da WildKard
11-15-2005, 12:00 PM
A cut from a razor right across ya face.

Bungle
11-15-2005, 12:14 PM
yeah, i'll burn a spliff for u

kurupt_kw
11-15-2005, 03:57 PM
A cut from a razor right across ya face.
Real smooth. This coming from the fake fuck telling Bungle he's sitting on kilo's and he can get him whatever if he's got the cash then when Bungle is interested you say oh yeah I'll have to check it out....I don't deal with the green?? Ya you gangster. You're about as hard as Michael Jackson playing around at the playboy mansion.

kurupt_kw
11-15-2005, 03:59 PM
yeah, i'll burn a spliff for u
Now that's what I like to hear. Smoking in my honor is all good. Burn it up!!

Cheech Da WildKard
11-15-2005, 04:02 PM
Real smooth. This coming from the fake fuck telling Bungle he's sitting on kilo's and he can get him whatever if he's got the cash then when Bungle is interested you say oh yeah I'll have to check it out....I don't deal with the green?? Ya you gangster. You're about as hard as Michael Jackson playing around at the playboy mansion.
LMAO ...it was a joke, chill out ...LOL ..

I can get it ...I'm talkin' 'bout I'll check the price out, smart-arse.

MJ IS hard, don't front, CHA'MON! HEE-HEE! *moonwalks* ...

hellbound
11-15-2005, 04:12 PM
Because I'm Bad, I'm Bad -
Come On
You Know I'm Bad, I'm Bad -
You Know It
You Know I'm Bad, I'm Bad -
Come On, You Know
And The Whole World Has To
Answer Right Now
Just To Tell You Once Again,
Who's Bad . . .

suede wally don
11-15-2005, 04:19 PM
i was readin hightimes i think last month and it said that in the state of new york there is some city that sells sour strawberry weed for $750 an ounce, must be damn good

kurupt_kw
11-15-2005, 04:42 PM
LMAO ...it was a joke, chill out ...LOL ..

I can get it ...I'm talkin' 'bout I'll check the price out, smart-arse.

MJ IS hard, don't front, CHA'MON! HEE-HEE! *moonwalks* ...
LOL No worries. So many people attack for the stupidest reasons on here. I thought maybe you were one of those clowns. Anyway nothing personal in the least. My appologies for being a dick. LOL

Cheech Da WildKard
11-15-2005, 04:44 PM
LOL No worries. So many people attack for the stupidest reasons on here. I thought maybe you were one of those clowns. Anyway nothing personal in the least. My appologies for being a dick. LOL
No doubt.

*grabs crotch before droppin' jeans and MOON-walking out the thread.*

kurupt_kw
11-15-2005, 04:48 PM
i was readin hightimes i think last month and it said that in the state of new york there is some city that sells sour strawberry weed for $750 an ounce, must be damn good
That's crazy. If it's better than the tasty BC bud that I get then that's something I would like to try. Not at $750 an ounce though. One thing that struck my curiosity was an acquaintance telling me he was somewhere in Cali and it cost him $70 for an 1/8th?? I figured either he got ripped off hardcore or the prices in the States were as ridiculous as rumored.

WARPATH
11-15-2005, 04:59 PM
So I've never really been to the states at all but from what I understand the green is quite expensive there. I've been curious for a while as to what it costs down there. Being from Canada and having a good friend sell me my shit I pay about $90 US for an ounce. The average price for an ounce is about $200 US. To just buy a gram is about $8 US. So tell me.....what do you guys pay and where are you from?? I'm in lowly Regina Saskatchewan Canada.
$50 dollars, usually an ounce in Denver.

$100---120 dollars an ounce in South Dakota.

$10= 10 grams in Denver

$10= 2-4 grams in South Dakota

This how I remember it though I quit smoking about 3 years ago.

WARPATH
11-15-2005, 05:19 PM
1 gram = $20 Canadian dollars- Resolute Bay, in the Arctic circle-

When I was there I asked this kid how much weed costed and he siad when they get it, that it's $20 canadian for a gram, but I think they'd pay more for it.

kurupt_kw
11-15-2005, 05:36 PM
$50 dollars, usually an ounce in Denver.

$100---120 dollars an ounce in South Dakota.

$10= 10 grams in Denver

$10= 2-4 grams in South Dakota

This how I remember it though I quit smoking about 3 years ago.
Appreciate the input but I have to say I don't believe any of this. How is an ounce in Denver $50 yet to buy smaller amounts it would be cheaper. 1 ounce = 28 g's. $10 for 10 grams would be $50 for 50 grams which is almost 2 ounces. No way you can buy an ounce of green for $25.

BTW - I just got back from Costa Rica two weeks ago and with the help of my friends sis who's lived out there for like 10 years, we found some of the best green around Costa Rica (which was absolute shit) for $125 US for a quarter pound. (4 ounces) Between 6 of us and two weeks we went through a half pound.

WARPATH
11-15-2005, 05:57 PM
Appreciate the input but I have to say I don't believe any of this. How is an ounce in Denver $50 yet to buy smaller amounts it would be cheaper. 1 ounce = 28 g's. $10 for 10 grams would be $50 for 50 grams which is almost 2 ounces. No way you can buy an ounce of green for $25.

BTW - I just got back from Costa Rica two weeks ago and with the help of my friends sis who's lived out there for like 10 years, we found some of the best green around Costa Rica (which was absolute shit) for $125 US for a quarter pound. (4 ounces) Between 6 of us and two weeks we went through a half pound.
well einstien your right!- the gram thing is a rough estimate, but you got think of it like this- It's probably closer to 7 grams- I've always got the hook up for my dime bags witch weighed out to 10 grams, or roughly makes one fat ass blunt the size of a swisher- So if you have the hook up technically you could get an ounce for $25- wich is why I always just bought dimes instead of ounces!

There's alot of weed floating around in Denver, and sale goes quick, drug dealers don't walk around with their shit all bagged up, they just break a piece of their brick, look at and say here, that's how they get you coming back. The sales work opposite then what your use to I think, because you can get a pound anywhere's from $350-$500 dollars roughly

DREW-DIE$EL
11-15-2005, 06:04 PM
in Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska (the prices are high here)

$50 for an 1/8 oz of KB
$20 for an 1/8 oz of regs
$60 for an oz of regs

benzo
11-15-2005, 07:04 PM
TEXAS- regs = from $40/ounce to $70/top-notch regs
hydro/kind = $350/ounce for the premium, lotsa BC nugs for $250/ounce or $80/quarter

Soul Controller
11-16-2005, 03:10 AM
I can get you whatever you need if you got cash.

i get blueberry in walsall (west mids) for like 180 an ounce
but thats a real pukka batch..

X can u get that sort of quality ish?
if so hollaat me
i want a few ounces!

:)

SHRAP
11-16-2005, 03:26 AM
150 canadian for an ounce

Murdah Piff
11-16-2005, 03:40 AM
150 canadian for an ounce CHEA
"i'm yo pusha" *bumps clipse - grindin*

SurreaL
11-16-2005, 09:10 AM
1 gram = $20 Canadian dollars- Resolute Bay, in the Arctic circle-

*Cough* Ripped off *cough*

I get ounce's for 175 from my buddie, then just turn around and sell them from 200-220, $10 a gram to friends, $15 for random customers, but I'll be damned if I ever pay $20 for a gram, goddamn, I havn't fucked with the weed game for awhile since I moved, but Iwant my buddie to bring a QP down here, cause this city is dry in some spots, and if they got it, it ain't as great, Brick weed is shit.

SurreaL
11-16-2005, 09:11 AM
BTW you better not be a internet cop.

God_Son
11-16-2005, 09:15 AM
grow it yoself!!

kurupt_kw
11-16-2005, 11:00 AM
BTW you better not be a internet cop.
LOL Classic. Watch it bro....you gonna get busted!!!!

kurupt_kw
11-16-2005, 11:00 AM
grow it yoself!!
That looks tasty!!! I'm loving the crystals!!

God_Son
11-16-2005, 11:42 AM
That looks tasty!!! I'm loving the crystals!!
oh fo sho, its beautiful http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon12.gif

Soul Controller
11-16-2005, 12:40 PM
what plant is it?
do u know the name of the bud?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-16-2005, 01:26 PM
pm me if u need any thing and we might do some buisness

WARPATH
11-16-2005, 02:52 PM
*Cough* Ripped off *cough*

I get ounce's for 175 from my buddie, then just turn around and sell them from 200-220, $10 a gram to friends, $15 for random customers, but I'll be damned if I ever pay $20 for a gram, goddamn, I havn't fucked with the weed game for awhile since I moved, but Iwant my buddie to bring a QP down here, cause this city is dry in some spots, and if they got it, it ain't as great, Brick weed is shit.
Resolute Bay- in the arctic circle- look at a map it's at the top of the world- no doubt they're getting ripped off, but if you think about it- there's no roads, the only way to get there is by airplane, or boat, but you'd have to wait till the summer when the ice melts. So I think 20 canadian for a gram is a pretty decent deal in a place where nothing grows.