PDA

View Full Version : The Radio

Bone Collecta
11-15-2005, 06:25 PM
Yall need to shut up about how u think the radio is trash and everything on the radio is bullshit. right now as i listen to Power 92 in Chicago Whos World is This by Nas is playing right now. Quit the ignorant shit about the radio and shut the fuck up.

MaShPG
11-15-2005, 06:39 PM
I agree somewhat. Although we can all realize the radio is mainly garbage (in two minutes power 92 will be playing bone collecta's idol; Nelly) theres no need to say anything about it. If you wanna listen to the radio that's fine, to each his own. Once you start yelling "oh yea dude, the radio like totally omg sucks!" then you're just a fucking backpacker.

Bone Collecta
11-15-2005, 06:42 PM
actually they are playing some classic shit right now. they just finished playing Cypress Hill and they playin a tribe called quest now. smh i dont care for nelly but that new single isnt bad about them grillz its catchy

PDTantisocial
11-15-2005, 07:43 PM
BTW it's The World Is Yours

The radio station out here actually plays some good shit sometimes, they play a lot of west coast shit out here, they're always playin' the new Mack 10 and DJ Quik shit, they play some underground west coast shit which is pretty cool, but for the most part they're always playin' most of the weak shit, I only flip it on when I get in or leave my car or when I'm sittin' in my room bored. There's an underground show out here on another station that plays a load of dope shit.

hellbound
11-15-2005, 08:12 PM
depends what radio station too. like here there is an good hip hop station (88.9) and a mainstream radio(94.5), the good hip hop plays 98% good stuff and the mainstream plays like .5% good stuff

baby jesus
11-15-2005, 08:29 PM
I Was Just In My Car For Like 2 Hours Listening To Hot 97 They Played Some Hot Shit Like Wu-Tang C.R.E.A.M The New Busta, New N.O.R.E, Aint Nuthin But A G Thing, And The New Jay-z And Biggie Song. But I Also Heard Young Jeezy Suvivor Twice And Window Shopper Twice And Many More Radio Is Not As Bad As People Say But At Times It Can Be Brutal.

x7fifteen4
11-15-2005, 10:38 PM
Npr

Bone Collecta
11-16-2005, 12:58 AM
Sean Paul is hot

DREW-DIE$EL
11-16-2005, 01:11 AM
not as hot as raphael

DREW-DIE$EL
11-16-2005, 01:14 AM
Nebraska radio is shit. We had 2 hip hop stations (which werent very good) but the knocked the better one off, and the only good rock station we had was replaced by like the 3rd country station.

Bone Collecta
11-16-2005, 03:18 AM
hot as in....u think he's good looking? or he's hot cus he does good traxx?
good tracks im not gay:nonono:

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-16-2005, 01:52 PM
Sean Paul is hot
that is the most homo thing I ever seen you type!!! come on collecta stop it

Analyze
11-16-2005, 02:48 PM
Radio is fuckin wack esp. Clear Channel, all they play are fuckin commercials. y'all are talking like "oh shit they playin Nas" so what I bet the next time they play his ass will be two months from now. Radio is very cooperate now all they look at is who many spins this person got on a national scale and will base that one how many times they play that particular artist in their market, so basically they dont break any new talent on a local level. We got the hoodcheck in Norfolk but that shit is only like 25 mins after the talkin and commercials. Some of y'all niggas need to step ya knowledge up, esp that fuckin Bone Collecta.

Wu Forever

PN_00
11-16-2005, 03:41 PM
I Was Just In My Car For Like 2 Hours Listening To Hot 97 They Played Some Hot Shit Like Wu-Tang C.R.E.A.M The New Busta, New N.O.R.E, Aint Nuthin But A G Thing, And The New Jay-z And Biggie Song. But I Also Heard Young Jeezy Suvivor Twice And Window Shopper Twice And Many More Radio Is Not As Bad As People Say But At Times It Can Be Brutal.
whats the new busta?

KBOS
11-16-2005, 04:05 PM
Sean Paul is hot
Faggot

BTW, on sunday nights jamn' 94.5 gets ill and on weeknights 88.9 has the hip-hop show playing from 8pm-12am and they *almost* only play ill shit (a few gay songs slip through the cracks once in awhile). We need more stations like that, commecail free fantastic hip-hop. Check the playlist, here is one from a few nights ago

8:01pm "Boyz N The Hood" by Eazy E 8:04 "Clan In Da Front" by Wu-Tang Clan 8:13 "Testify" by Common 8:20 "Can't Knock The Hustle" by Jay-Z 8:29 "Big Poppa" by Notorious B.I.G. 8:35 "Smooth Operator" by Big Daddy Kane 8:38 "Shimmy Shimmy Ya" by ODB 8:49 "Let's Play House" by Dogg Pound 8:50 "Lighters Up" by Lil Kim 9:03 "Never Change" by AZ 9:05 "The Choice Is Yours" by Black Sheep 9:10 "Passing Me By" by Pharcyde 9:20 "Time 4 Sun Aktion" by Redman 9:28 "High Rollers" by Proof, B-real , Method Man 9:35 "4 Alarm Blaze" by M.O.P. ft Jay-Z 9:50 "Temptations" by 2Pac 10:03 "Good Man Down Remix" by G'Eyes feat. Termonology 10:10 "Hey Young World" by Slick Rick 10:16 "I'll Hurt You" by Busta Rhymes 10:18 "Murder Was The Case" by Snoop Dogg 10:20 "I Used To Love H.E.R." by Common 10:32 "Rock The Bells" by LL Cool J 10:35 "On The Record" by Big Shug 10:49 "Survival Of The Fittest" by Mobb Deep 10:53 "U.N.I.T.Y." by Queen Latifah 11:01 "Bucktown" by Smif-N-Wessun 11:05 "Scenario" by Tribe Called Quest 11:16 "Gillahouse Check" by Redman 11:20 "Sound Of The Police" by KRS 1 11:25 "Brooklyn's Finest" by Jay-Z ft. Biggie 11:33 "Mass Appeal" by Gangstarr 11:36 "Remind My Soul" by Akrobatik 11:40 "Little Ghetto Boy" by Dr. Dre 11:45 "What They DO..." by The Roots

Bone Collecta
11-16-2005, 04:27 PM
lol u mad?

nothing wrong with the radio yes its money but they also make times for the old school shit. that time i was listening to that track was at like 5pm and thats an hour ppl listen to the radio soooooooo wouldnt you think that they would play the new shit then? ppl are getting out of work n shit. sooooooo shut the fuck up i know about the music industry ya faggot

Panama
11-16-2005, 04:37 PM
actually they are playing some classic shit right now. they just finished playing Cypress Hill and they playin a tribe called quest now. smh i dont care for nelly but that new single isnt bad about them grillz its catchy
I live in the chi with you. and all I hear is crap. They'll try to throw some shit in during the day, but if u listen to the radio at night, it all sucks. All I hear is that Laffy Taffy, and that chico stick, Nely, Akon and Young Jeezy, Kanye, and some other crap. They need to step it up. Besides the sat. night 88.7 hip hop project and Molemen radio on thurs. 92.3 is the only hip-hop station we have. And they dont do themselves justice.

DREW-DIE$EL
11-16-2005, 04:42 PM
i got my iPod i dont need the shitty radio

Bone Collecta
11-16-2005, 04:55 PM
I live in the chi with you. and all I hear is crap. They'll try to throw some shit in during the day, but if u listen to the radio at night, it all sucks. All I hear is that Laffy Taffy, and that chico stick, Nely, Akon and Young Jeezy, Kanye, and some other crap. They need to step it up. Besides the sat. night 88.7 hip hop project and Molemen radio on thurs. 92.3 is the only hip-hop station we have. And they dont do themselves justice.
they play lupe on GCI and a couple of others but yeah its w/e we need more support from these damn djs us indie ppls need the support