PDA

View Full Version : Circle of Tyrants

Definitive X
11-15-2005, 10:10 PM
Ima say it...ALBUM OF THE YEAR! This shit is so sick..."Fender Rhodes Suicide" is easily one of the best beats of Necro's entire fucking career! They actually do the hard-rock right this time...that first track? Whoo! And Necro finally is consistently sick on every track...definitely my fav. album this year.

Meta4
11-15-2005, 10:22 PM
Honestly i don't know how to review this album. I like it but somethin's missin' for me.

wutang4ever
11-15-2005, 10:24 PM
is it out in stores?

PsYkOsUs
11-15-2005, 10:58 PM
i'm a big uncle howie/psychological fan... and i thought it was garbage...

noel411
11-16-2005, 12:24 AM
Necro is fucken wack. I wouldn't dream of ever copping any of his shit again. His subject matter doesn't extend beyond simple minded garbage about sex and violence, and all his beats sound the same. Fuck Necro.

Non Phixion are alright, but they bore me.

Iron Fist
11-16-2005, 12:29 AM
Definitely better than The Sexorcist. But Necro's fucking metal beats fucking annoy me. It is so wack!! Something should tell him to stop this or I won't buy his album anymore. Fuck!! Two fucking rap-metal songs on a cd!!

PsYkOsUs
11-16-2005, 12:38 AM
...and all his beats sound the same.

Non Phixion are alright, but they bore me.
Necro's a weak rapper, no question... but his beats are ill with the exception of this album, and some of gore's album... sayin' they all sound the same is just a biased opinion, 'cause he makes a wide variety of beats... Ill Bill and Sabac's albums were very good, and had ill beats... listen to: overkill, urban gorillas, the dispensation of life and death, and art of dying... and you'll see this man is not limited to one particular sound...

i'll give you that he's a mediocre rapper, but he's capable on a few tracks like 'Frank Zito', which he fuckin' ripped apart and even outshined bill... but he's an amazin' producer... i'd pick a necro beat over a rza beat any day...

PEACE

PSY

noel411
11-16-2005, 12:47 AM
Word. I really haven't heard any of his shit for ages. As I remember the majority of his beats sounded the same, but I could well be wrong. I've got a lot of his and Non Phixion's stuff, but I never listen to it. I liked the first album of his I ever heard, then as I heard more of him and saw how one dimensional he was, I just got really sick of him until he actually started to really annoy me.

Just not for me. If I wanna hear someone talk some sick shit, I'll listen to the master, Ganksta Nip.

J-Cee
11-16-2005, 12:54 AM
i think Mr Hyde makes Circle of Tyrants,sounin all grimey and crazy n shit.ill as.

SHRAP
11-16-2005, 05:42 AM
metal beats? sounds good, yea the beats are good but fuck the rappers

Shin Densetsu
11-16-2005, 12:02 PM
Circle of tyrants is a great CD but it is SHORT.......short and sweet, I still wanted more. Goretex killed nearly every track he was on. People say Bill did but I think it was Gore. I was feeling the metal song with the dude from black sabbath on drums where its just necro and hyde rhyming. Everything PLR has come out with since last year has been good and consistent, so I guess I really wasn't surprised at how it turned out. I wasn't really feeling the first track, I liked the Joe Spinell song, and others. 4 Hoursemen is good too, take it in blood is effen crazy and fender rodes suicide is mad unique, I didn't expect a instrumental like that from Necro. To me most of his beats sound different, listen to each of the solos from non phixion's emcees, none of the beats sound the same, you can't really tell that necro produced EACH solo member's albums! With primo, pete rock, rza, automator and all them I can tell if they did a beat but with Necro, for some reason I can't. I was mad surprised when I realized he produced agent orange for cage.

COT was great, but I think Secret Society will totally outdo it!

and btw it is out in stores, it actually made it to best buy before the 8th. Someone said secret society pushed back from 1/6 to febuary.....shit.

Ill Jolson
11-16-2005, 12:15 PM
Severed Organs

illest beat from necro

Gallant
11-16-2005, 12:28 PM
Not Feeling this at all, the beats were wack, Not a fan of Necro beats but I think his best beats were on Non Phixion 1st lp and Ill Bill's LP. He's been boring ever since then, and he needs to stay off the mic.

mAlAkAz
11-16-2005, 01:31 PM
Those of you saying the beats were wack have not listened to the album enough because the beats on this CD are better than most of the shit that came out this year, I'm not into the metal stuff but those 2 tracks still sounded good, they include those songs because they got listeners coming from both the rap side & the metal side. i prefer he keeps the two genres on seprate albums. the lyrics got references to real stuff it's not same old shoot em up lyrics that u hear from other rappers The Circle of Tyrants will kill u in more than one way, plus the CD is all posse cuts which they always do well and necro always sounds better when it's not only him on a track.

necro should send the wu some beats for their next releases

G...
11-16-2005, 01:42 PM
The Circle Of Tyrants is a fucking beastly album, it's complete crack. The best album this year by far, Gore steals the show, 'cause all of his verses are sao fucking brutal and hard, he drops some fucking twisted dusted lyrics. Bill rips ill, Necro brings some fucking ill heat too, and Mr. Hyde has improved A LOT with this release. Cop it like a bundle. ONE

WUHEADSINCE93
11-16-2005, 02:03 PM
AYO Circle of Tyrants IS A DARK ALBUM....ONE OF THE BEST LPS HANDS DOWN