PDA

View Full Version : question of the day

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-16-2005, 03:13 PM
have you ever been in a group discussion with a bunch of people and at points you feel you are the smartest one in the bunch??

NIGHT MAYOR
11-16-2005, 03:15 PM
happens all the time on here *sigh*

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-16-2005, 03:15 PM
good onee

-dead-

Queen Of Poetry
11-16-2005, 03:26 PM
Ummmm.......sometimes and at other times no (I know hard to believe that in all of my conversations I'm not the smartest).......LOL

hectis
11-16-2005, 03:27 PM
Yeah But I Never Try To Make It Look That Way Cuz Then They Might Lose The Wisdom U Are Trying To Teach And If They Lose The Wisdom Of What U R Teaching Then It Is A Wast Of Time

Queen Of Poetry
11-16-2005, 03:29 PM
Yeah But I Never Try To Make It Look That Way Cuz Then They Might Lose The Wisdom U Are Trying To Teach And If They Lose The Wisdom Of What U R Teaching Then It Is A Wast Of Time
Wow.....I had to read that 4 x's to understand.......LOL

TeknicelStylez
11-16-2005, 03:37 PM
No, I believe we are all smart in our own ways. Like my friend, he's practically illiterate, education and knowledge wise he's really stupid, but theres little stuff that he does that he's just more intuitive at than me. Like me I'm very knowledge heavy and I can articulate well, but my common sense is terrible. My Dad on the other hand isn't very bright, but he has outstanding common sense and all around basic wisdom about little shit that you would never think of.

It's hard to explain.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-16-2005, 03:38 PM
so then we agree that knowledge comes in different forms,not just books and school influenced ways

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-16-2005, 03:38 PM
and i think common sense is the strongest form of knowledge man can posses..compared to education

hectis
11-16-2005, 03:39 PM
Wow.....I had to read that 4 x's to understand.......LOL
IN CASE U DID NOT UNDERSTAND OF WHAT I MENT I GIVE U AN EXSAMPLE LETS SAY YOUR WITH SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS AND U START TELLING THEM ABOUT SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP THEM GROW MENTALY WISER BUT WHILE U TELLING THEM U MAKE UR SELF LOOK BETTER THEN THEM THERE NOT GOING TO PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT U ARE SAYING THERE JUST GOING TO BE THINKING ABOUT U THINKING UR BETTER THEN THEM SO THE WISDOM GETS LOST THATS IS WHY I KEEP MY EGO IN CHECK INFACT MY WING WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SORE I CHOPPED ITS WINGS OFF

TeknicelStylez
11-16-2005, 03:42 PM
and i think common sense is the strongest form of knowledge man can posses..compared to educationAgreed to a certain extent, once again it's very complicated because there is different forms of common sense. The reason I lack common sense is because I got my head in the clouds all day thinking of mad crazy shit. My Dad has very good like handyman common sense, I have good common sense when it comes to learning things, I catch on very quickly. Also applying knowledge is a very important form of intelligence, anyone can retain information, it's how you use it that makes you smart.

Queen Of Poetry
11-16-2005, 03:42 PM
IN CASE U DID NOT UNDERSTAND OF WHAT I MENT I GIVE U AN EXSAMPLE LETS SAY YOUR WITH SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS AND U START TELLING THEM ABOUT SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP THEM GROW MENTALY WISER BUT WHILE U TELLING THEM U MAKE UR SELF LOOK BETTER THEN THEM THERE NOT GOING TO PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT U ARE SAYING THERE JUST GOING TO BE THINKING ABOUT U THINKING UR BETTER THEN THEM SO THE WISDOM GETS LOST THATS IS WHY I KEEP MY EGO IN CHECK INFACT MY WING WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SORE I CHOPPED ITS WINGS OFF

I got u.....I read this one 2x's.........

TeknicelStylez
11-16-2005, 03:44 PM
I really don't think I'm smarter than anyone though, sometimes I catch myself slipping up and I stop it real quick. Condescending people is a terrible thing to do, and nobody ever knows more or less than anyone, we just observe shit differently.

hectis
11-16-2005, 03:45 PM
I got u.....I read this one 2x's.........
MY BAD I MENT TO SAY MY EGOS CAN NEVER SORE I CHOPPED ITS WINGS OFF NOT MY WING CAN NEVER SORE I CHOPPED ITS WINGS OFF FORGIVE ME QUEEN FOR THE MISTAKE

Queen Of Poetry
11-16-2005, 03:49 PM
MY BAD I MENT TO SAY MY EGOS CAN NEVER SORE I CHOPPED ITS WINGS OFF NOT MY WING CAN NEVER SORE I CHOPPED ITS WINGS OFF FORGIVE ME QUEEN FOR THE MISTAKE
9:|6 9:|6 9:|6

Inspectah_Dirk
11-16-2005, 04:00 PM
Yeah, but i'm just one smart extremely high educated mf :D

Aqueous Moon
11-16-2005, 04:07 PM
What you are saying is so true...the ego can get in the way when you try to teach something or learn something.

Sometimes it will blind you and make you think you already know what another person is trying to teach.

Each one Teach one...
Peace

RZA's Wife aka Goddess
02-02-2006, 12:09 AM
Is it a chaos here or is it just me?

vikk
02-02-2006, 01:04 PM
Wu Corp Is Not 100% Yet So Yeah It Is Not Just U

Protection
02-03-2006, 08:35 AM
happens all the time on here *sigh* Co-signed.

num2son
02-03-2006, 09:34 AM
Always here we all agree on that

Reggie_Noble
02-05-2006, 01:23 PM
This place went shithouse in a matter of seconds