PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Jay-z

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-22-2005, 05:49 PM
http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=18SDYS88EF9PG0IWE3CTXGX2B6 (http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=18SDYS88EF9PG0IWE3CTXGX2B6)

old but still relevant...........you don't believe this is a bitin ass nigga then listen to this shit.......I can't believe motherfuckers have respect for this clown, his a fuckin bitin MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PolitiC
06-22-2005, 05:51 PM
fuck jay-z i never respected him as the king of ny"how many biggies rhymes gonna come out ur fat lips"

06-22-2005, 05:52 PM
not just biggie god, Big L, Nas, 2pac, Snoop Dogg, Slick Rick, oh yeah let's not forget LIL WAYNE...........

06-22-2005, 05:52 PM
I like this song and I still like Jay-Z.

so you like the fact that they show the original sources of all the shit he bit? definiton of a dickrider

kell16
06-22-2005, 06:42 PM
not just biggie god, Big L, Nas, 2pac, Snoop Dogg, Slick Rick, oh yeah let's not forget LIL WAYNE...........
LIL WAYNE

^^^nonononononono, you got it wrong bout wayne, wanye gets HIS shit FROM JIGGA

kell16
06-22-2005, 06:45 PM
all that song is is just him sayin "i'm not a biter i'm a writer" as the hook, and niggas sayin they line, and jay-z sayin something similar or a copy of the line

he's still my favorite rapper, but he isn't the king of new york

that title belongs to nas, and nas will have to give it up to papoose

and so on

tical2000
06-22-2005, 06:45 PM
I like JAY-Z.......dont really think his style is bitten

06-22-2005, 06:47 PM
LIL WAYNE

^^^nonononononono, you got it wrong bout wayne, wanye gets HIS shit FROM JIGGA
ok if you listen to the track, it clearly shows how Jay-Z bit Lil Wayne...
Wayne made the line "Cash money is a army, better yet a navy" and jay jocked that.......but I guess Lil Wayne returned the favor alot lol

06-22-2005, 06:48 PM
I like JAY-Z.......dont really think his style is bitten
i don't get how you can listen to the track then say his entire style ain't bitten.........maybe pre-93 but this nigga riding mad dicks, how can you not see that?

kell16
06-22-2005, 06:50 PM
ok if you listen to the track, it clearly shows how Jay-Z bit Lil Wayne...
Wayne made the line "Cash money is a army, better yet a navy" and jay jocked that.......but I guess Lil Wayne returned the favor alot lol
no, about that partiular line they are wrong,

jay-z's line came first before wayne dropped that similar line

roca-a-feller is a army, was used in takeover

that's where lil wayne got that from

06-22-2005, 06:51 PM
all that song is is just him sayin "i'm not a biter i'm a writer" as the hook, and niggas sayin they line, and jay-z sayin something similar or a copy of the line

THAT PROVES THE NIGGA BIT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I thought Hip Hop was about being true to YOURSELF, how the hell you gonna be true to YOURSELF when you steal OTHER PEOPLE'S LINES??? That makes him wack as fuck

kell16
06-22-2005, 06:58 PM
THAT PROVES THE NIGGA BIT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I thought Hip Hop was about being true to YOURSELF, how the hell you gonna be true to YOURSELF when you steal OTHER PEOPLE'S LINES??? That makes him wack as fuck
i feel you on dat tip, but niggas is also bittin this niggas shit too

kinda like snoop dogg's line

"from the depths of the sea, back to the block, snoop doggy dogg coming up on on the block"

everybody uses that shit

06-22-2005, 07:01 PM
yeah it wouldn't be so big if he ain't bite from SO MANY niggas tho......word , but fuck that yo god, could you check out the thread in the audio lounge called "Wrath of tha Army" me and tenfold rippin the fuck outta my nigga war god's beat.......tell me what you think too yo

kell16
06-22-2005, 07:03 PM
peace king

kell16
06-22-2005, 07:05 PM
yo sun, u black or hispanic

06-22-2005, 07:06 PM
black and i also flow second on that song

kell16
06-22-2005, 07:08 PM
that shit is sick son

hot,

i wish i could do audio

i'd collab wit u on some lyrical blasphemy shit

06-22-2005, 07:10 PM
haha word up, ya lyrics are ill i would like to hear some audio.....word just buy a mic from radio shack some $14 shit should serve you well

kell16
holla dun

kell16
where you from fam

06-22-2005, 07:14 PM
oh Baltimore

lol i'm dead serious when I say that I think that besides me and a few FEW other people I know i'm the only one on the wu tip......

kell16
06-22-2005, 07:15 PM
what u mean by dat dun

06-22-2005, 07:16 PM
everyone else I know like whatever is fed to them on the radio.....on that note FUCK 92 Q........shit is wack as fuck.........88.9 for all you real Hip Hop heads out there on friday nights......

kell16
06-22-2005, 07:17 PM
yeah i feel it

well, 88.9 in akron, OH gives you a rock station, so i guess i'm outta luck huh?

06-22-2005, 07:19 PM
lol yeah and add to that it's a college radio station...

kell16
06-22-2005, 07:20 PM
88.1 over here is a college radio station, it plays hip hop and r&b in the day, and rock music at midnight

k-man
06-22-2005, 07:34 PM
I never felt Jay-Z...

tical2000
06-22-2005, 08:29 PM
i don't get how you can listen to the track then say his entire style ain't bitten.........maybe pre-93 but this nigga riding mad dicks, how can you not see that?

Okay, I listened to the track.........like I know Jigga kind of payed homage to dudes like SLICK RICK and BIGGIE............had no idea how many actual BIGGIE rhymes he has used over the years....

........I stand corrected, my bad

dont know what to think now

Bone Collecta
06-22-2005, 10:09 PM
Fuck Jayz Very Much

fox7jr7
06-22-2005, 10:58 PM
Fuck Resonable Doubt and the Blueprint? No way.

36chambers
06-22-2005, 11:18 PM
Fuck Jayz Very Much
would you enjoy that?

Jay Z has 2-3 classic albums, not many artists can say that these days.

adriatic
06-22-2005, 11:37 PM
Just to cause a few of you to commit suicide:

Reasonable Doubt and The Blueprint are better than every Wu album ever with the following 6 exceptions:

36 Chambers
Cuban Linx
Liquid Swords
Ironman
Forever
Supreme Clientele

:satisfy:

tical2000
06-22-2005, 11:44 PM
these are JAY-Z's classic records: RESONABLE DOUBT, BLUEPRINT, BLACK ALBUM, VOL 2 HARDKNOCK LIFE (it was his answer to LIFE AFTER DEATH by BIGGIE)

adriatic
06-22-2005, 11:54 PM
Eh I wouldn't call Black a classic it was nice but people def. got sucked into the hype of Jay "retiring" with that one.

Now Vol 2 on the other hand was a banger. Though come to think of it...Jay was supposed to retire after that one too. }:|

maestro wooz
06-23-2005, 12:51 AM
jay z is the goat and if you dont think that also you need to get punched the fuck out

AK Spray
06-23-2005, 01:08 AM
jay z is the goat and if you dont think that also you need to get punched the fuck out

C'mon now... He's AIGHT. At best.... I mean, Fuck Nas and Him either one bein the King of New York.. I tell you who could hold dat fuckin title tho.. Ghostface... YEa i said that shit.....

staycreepin_n_silence
06-23-2005, 01:40 AM
Jiggah is cool though

pablobaluba
06-23-2005, 01:48 AM
fuck jay z

MILF DOOM
06-23-2005, 01:55 AM
1. Can't Knock the Hustle
2. Politics as Usual
3. Brooklyn's Finest
4. Dead Presidents II
5. D'Evils
6. 22 Two's
7. Can I Live
8. Friend or Foe
9. Bring it On
10. Regrets
11. A Million and 1 Questions
12. Streets is Watching
13. Friend or Foe '98
14. Rap Game/Crack Game
15. Where I'm From
16. A Week Ago
17. Big Pimpin'
18. There's Been a Murder
19. Change the Game
20. Streets is Talking
21. This Can't Be Life
22. 1-900-Hustler
23. The Ruler's Back
24. Takeover
25. Izzo (H.O.V.A.)
26. U Don't Know
27. Heart of the City (Ain't No Love)
28. Song Cry
29. Renagade
30. Blueprint (Momma Loves Me)
31. A Dream
32. Hovi Baby
33. The Watcher 2
34. The Bounce
35. Meet the Parents
36. Some How Some Way
37. Blueprint 2
38. What More Can I Say
39. Encore
40. 99 Problems
41. Lucifer
42. My 1st Song
43. Guess Who's Back (scarface)
44. I Love the Dough (notorious b.i.g)
45. 4 Alarm Blaze (m.o.p)

Bone Collecta
06-23-2005, 02:25 AM
lol im spurised half this site doesnt hate him you know he bit members of Wu right? and Rae and ghost were talkin about him on that track Shark Niggas

tical2000
06-23-2005, 02:37 AM
lol im spurised half this site doesnt hate him you know he bit members of Wu right? and Rae and ghost were talkin about him on that track Shark Niggas
They was talking about BIGGIE..........who used the baby on the cover of READY TO DIE.........like NAS did before on ILLMATIC.....
.....JAY-Z had not even dropped an album yet when CUBAN came out

Funk_Dock
06-23-2005, 02:49 AM
never really liked jay...

Bone Collecta
06-23-2005, 03:00 AM
They was talking about BIGGIE..........who used the baby on the cover of READY TO DIE.........like NAS did before on ILLMATIC.....
.....JAY-Z had not even dropped an album yet when CUBAN came out
o ya i meant another time they were talkin bout Jay too cause he bit they style too. Rae and Ghost were the first to do that mafia type shit then this fool comes out with Reasonable Doubt lol. Biting ass nigga

maestro wooz
06-23-2005, 03:24 AM
C'mon now... He's AIGHT. At best.... I mean, Fuck Nas and Him either one bein the King of New York.. I tell you who could hold dat fuckin title tho.. Ghostface... YEa i said that shit.....
alright? listen to his flow. Call him a biter, but what about the other sick lines of his that he came up with on his own and the great flow he delivers them with. Theres a reason ppl take his punchlines and make songs out of them, cause theyre sick. And its not like he denies taking peoples lines, hes giving props to them. If you cant understand that then you need to stop being such a hater. Ghost is second to jigga when it comes to the best ever

zzzzzz
06-23-2005, 04:00 AM
i like jay-z fuck you

I-Legit
06-23-2005, 04:46 AM
i like Hova too......hes sick......hes a REAL EMCEE, he doesnt write his raps, its ALL IN HIS HEAD, now how many emcees can do that?, breath controle is sick, lyrics are complex, i lvoe the dude

bringoutthegimp
06-23-2005, 04:47 AM
fuck what you heard, jay-z is dope as fuck, undeniable

PolitiC
06-23-2005, 07:11 AM
its kinda weird ghost gets along with him since ghost&rae dissed him a few years ago

06-23-2005, 08:23 AM
LMFAO at all these people defending Jay-Z.......like I said, you lose all your respect and credibility when you STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S LINES.........NOT JUST BIGGIE'S, HE JOCKS RAKIM, NAS, BIG L, SNOOP DOGG, SLICK RICK, AND THE LIST GOES ON!!!!!!!!!!! I-Legit, you made a good point when you said he doesn't write his own raps........HE DOESN'T........that list on the last page, I can guarentee you that more than half of those songs have bitten lines in them. Who was the one that said that little rumor about never writing anyway? Jay-Z himself........now, why would you even believe that? Tisk, I can tell some of you are still on his jock like a muthafucka cause you can't even defend him with good proof. The Shark Biters Skit was just about Biggie......but it can be applied to Jay-Z cause he LITERALLY BIT LINES, AND MORE THAN ONCE, NUMEROUS TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY IN HELL IS HE GOOD, CAUSE HE DIDN'T COME UP WITH HIS OWN SHIT, OTHER PEOPLE DID. The only thing good about his early shit and Blueprint is the instrumentals......you can't give credit to someone who didn't do it, and he didn't make up those rhymes.........that's why only clueless or ignorant people still like Jay-Z and everyone else knows the truth. Period.

Cm0ney
06-23-2005, 08:27 AM
jigga man

adriatic
06-23-2005, 08:36 AM
o ya i meant another time they were talkin bout Jay too cause he bit they style too. Rae and Ghost were the first to do that mafia type shit then this fool comes out with Reasonable Doubt lol. Biting ass niggaMan do your homework. Kool G Rap pioneered that mafioso shit, Rae and Ghost just made it popular but they weren't the originators. Reasonable Doubt was less a "mafia" album than a crime/hustlers album, and if you're gonna hate on Jay for sharking Wu I hope you give equal hate to Nas who was in character for all of It Was Written.

If you think Jay was copying Wu cause of his album cover than you're as bad as Ghost calling out Biggie for biting the Illmatic cover...and keep in mind he was hating and probably dusted out his mind in that skit.

The only thing good about his early shit and Blueprint is the instrumentals......you can't give credit to someone who didn't do it, and he didn't make up those rhymes.........that's why only clueless or ignorant people still like Jay-Z and everyone else knows the truth. Period.Ok so name me some sharked lines on Reasonable Doubt then? Oh that's right you can't because there's none there. He only started "biting" his friend Biggie once he died and was pretty obviously paying tribute not trying to pass off BIGs lines as his own. Likewise with shouting out Snoop and Slick Rick using their lines that everyone knows. Meth (along with half the industry) has borrowed lines like that from Rakim so do you hate him too? At least be consistent.

The only gray area here was when Jay used Pac lines cause Pac hated his ass. Remaking Me And My Girlfriend and turning it into a love track was dirty pool I'll give you that. Otherwise I have no problem with Jay probably my favorite rapper if I had to choose one.

06-23-2005, 08:55 AM
i'm done arguing this topic, because obviously you didn't read my last post.......matter of fact

LMFAO at all these people defending Jay-Z.......like I said, you lose all your respect and credibility when you STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S LINES.........NOT JUST BIGGIE'S, HE JOCKS RAKIM, NAS, BIG L, SNOOP DOGG, SLICK RICK, AND THE LIST GOES ON!!!!!!!!!!! I-Legit, you made a good point when you said he doesn't write his own raps........HE DOESN'T........that list on the last page, I can guarentee you that more than half of those songs have bitten lines in them. Who was the one that said that little rumor about never writing anyway? Jay-Z himself........now, why would you even believe that? Tisk, I can tell some of you are still on his jock like a muthafucka cause you can't even defend him with good proof. The Shark Biters Skit was just about Biggie......but it can be applied to Jay-Z cause he LITERALLY BIT LINES, AND MORE THAN ONCE, NUMEROUS TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY IN HELL IS HE GOOD, CAUSE HE DIDN'T COME UP WITH HIS OWN SHIT, OTHER PEOPLE DID. The only thing good about his early shit and Blueprint is the instrumentals......you can't give credit to someone who didn't do it, and he didn't make up those rhymes.........that's why only clueless or ignorant people still like Jay-Z and everyone else knows the truth. Period.
NOONE SAID HE WAS FUCKIN BITIN WU DOG, THE SKIT TALKS ABOUT ALL NIGGAS BITIN ALL NIGGAS AND JAY-Z STEALS RHYMES FROM NUMEROUS NUMEROUS NUMEROUS ARTISTS!!!#~!~!#~!!!!!!!@!~!@~!~! GOD DAMN YO, FOR REAL, you were right when you said other artists do bite but not ON THIS LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS LIKE A 14 YEAR OLD THAT GOES TO SOME LYRIC WEBSITE AND TAKES LYRICS FROM UNDERGROUND ARTISTS AND SPITS THERE LYRICS OVER INSTRUMENTALS TO IMPRESS THEIR FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY WOULD THINK THAT THEY WROTE THAT!!!!!!! For real, Jay-Z has a high level of pop respect, why the FUCK would he still bite, even on his last album? And for Reasonable Doubt, of course you wouldn't bite lines from someone who was on ya album, so therefore RD is his only credible album, you can't credit something to someone if the didn't even write the DAMN LYRICS THAT HE SPITS............I MEAN WDF DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS HE TAKES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE CREATED AND SPITS THEM AS THEY WERE HIS OWN WORDS......DID YOU LISTEN TO THE TRACK?!?!?!?!?!?! That's a disgusting thing, and that makes Jay-Z seem wack because he can't come up with his own shit........you probably only like jay-z for his beats anyway, well they are DJ Premier's and other's beats so Jay-Z can't even get credit for that, the nigga is a useless biter who got rich......PERIOD

06-23-2005, 08:56 AM
on another note, it's more than just simple bars, this nigga steals ENTIRE VERSES.....cmon now, use logic

kell16
06-23-2005, 08:58 AM
yo sun_tzu calm down man

half these niggas (wu-tang, and the idividual members of wu-tang anda some other cats) have not achieved his status or gone beyond it

so whether he bit or not, you can't deny this nigga skill

kell16
06-23-2005, 08:59 AM
Man do your homework. Kool G Rap pioneered that mafioso shit, Rae and Ghost just made it popular but they weren't the originators. Reasonable Doubt was less a "mafia" album than a crime/hustlers album, and if you're gonna hate on Jay for sharking Wu I hope you give equal hate to Nas who was in character for all of It Was Written.

If you think Jay was copying Wu cause of his album cover than you're as bad as Ghost calling out Biggie for biting the Illmatic cover...and keep in mind he was hating and probably dusted out his mind in that skit.

Ok so name me some sharked lines on Reasonable Doubt then? Oh that's right you can't because there's none there. He only started "biting" his friend Biggie once he died and was pretty obviously paying tribute not trying to pass off BIGs lines as his own. Likewise with shouting out Snoop and Slick Rick using their lines that everyone knows. Meth (along with half the industry) has borrowed lines like that from Rakim so do you hate him too? At least be consistent.

The only gray area here was when Jay used Pac lines cause Pac hated his ass. Remaking Me And My Girlfriend and turning it into a love track was dirty pool I'll give you that. Otherwise I have no problem with Jay probably my favorite rapper if I had to choose one.

exacty, reson why jay is my favorite rapper

06-23-2005, 09:03 AM
calm down! This isn't a new track and if you didn't know Jay-Z has done some major biting until now I don't know where you've been.that's why if you read the first page you see what I say.....really I wanna know what you people see in him, he doesn't write his own rhymes, his beats are good, but the same producers have made even better classics for artists he's bit......i mean, what skill? Whatever skill he had was lost thru the sea of biting he's done......money means nothing, Jay-Z is a wack biter. PERIOD WITH A DOT.

LMFAO at all these people defending Jay-Z.......like I said, you lose all your respect and credibility when you STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S LINES.........NOT JUST BIGGIE'S, HE JOCKS RAKIM, NAS, BIG L, SNOOP DOGG, SLICK RICK, AND THE LIST GOES ON!!!!!!!!!!! I-Legit, you made a good point when you said he doesn't write his own raps........HE DOESN'T........that list on the last page, I can guarentee you that more than half of those songs have bitten lines in them. Who was the one that said that little rumor about never writing anyway? Jay-Z himself........now, why would you even believe that? Tisk, I can tell some of you are still on his jock like a muthafucka cause you can't even defend him with good proof. The Shark Biters Skit was just about Biggie......but it can be applied to Jay-Z cause he LITERALLY BIT LINES, AND MORE THAN ONCE, NUMEROUS TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY IN HELL IS HE GOOD, CAUSE HE DIDN'T COME UP WITH HIS OWN SHIT, OTHER PEOPLE DID. The only thing good about his early shit and Blueprint is the instrumentals......you can't give credit to someone who didn't do it, and he didn't make up those rhymes.........that's why only clueless or ignorant people still like Jay-Z and everyone else knows the truth. Period. this is still true

I-Legit
06-23-2005, 09:14 AM
nah man...your frontin on him...i bet if you got touch by Jay....you'll be scared shitless......Jay's real yo..and aint no one defending....not me anyways...hes sick..and i like him

06-23-2005, 09:19 AM
trust me god, if jay-z touch me I would turn around & shank his bitch ass, and say that's for biting other niggas lines......get your own shit.........you can like him, go ahead and like someone who can't come up with their own lines.......who constantly bites from one artist to another....go ahead....just answer me what it is that's good about him, since he's not original in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER.......don't say beats cause he didn't make his own beats, and the producers have made much better ones.....i wanna know what's so good about this almighty jay-z

kell16
06-23-2005, 09:22 AM
trust me god, if jay-z touch me I would turn around & shank his bitch ass, and say that's for biting other niggas lines......get your own shit.........you can like him, go ahead and like someone who can't come up with their own lines.......who constantly bites from one artist to another....go ahead....just answer me what it is that's good about him, since he's not original in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER.......don't say beats cause he didn't make his own beats, and the producers have made much better ones.....i wanna know what's so good about this almighty jay-z

shit, if any male touched me like he knew me and i don't know or care who the fuck he is, i'll shank his bitch ass, almost even if he was my favorite rapper

i'm hostile when it comes to shit like dat

RapLevelated
06-23-2005, 10:49 AM
He's an above average rapper, nothing more. I don't see why everyone in the media jumped on his dick once he started calling himself the best ever. Fuckin sad.

Liquidswordsman
06-23-2005, 12:25 PM
He flows to the beat and he is BET and MTV friendly, he is a business man and i wish he would have retired after Resonable Doubt. I dont hate though, Jay-Z is a money making machine that makes better music then a lot of people out there.

staycreepin_n_silence
06-23-2005, 01:23 PM
Damn niggas are talking big ass hell over the internet. You dont prove shit with your words man all this talk about shanking is childish. he a rich niggah stanking him wont do shit but put you in prison. Think ole stupid ass netthugs, he touch you the wrong way sue, make sure he leaves a bruise. sue his ass and get about a million or two fuck prison. but you cant tell these young as niggas that netthug

AK Spray
06-23-2005, 01:31 PM
alright? listen to his flow. Call him a biter, but what about the other sick lines of his that he came up with on his own and the great flow he delivers them with. Theres a reason ppl take his punchlines and make songs out of them, cause theyre sick. And its not like he denies taking peoples lines, hes giving props to them. If you cant understand that then you need to stop being such a hater. Ghost is second to jigga when it comes to the best ever
Yo... i never said SHIT about him bitin' er anything... And sure Jay got a good voice.. and his flow is tight. I ddin't say shit aboutthat.... But, I will tell u this... People on the ROC i feel MUCH more that nhim are Beanie, Peedi Crak, even Freeway... and on sum songs the damn Young Gunz... JAy-Z hasn't sid alotta shit that i've been impressed with... There's never been alot of originality there... AND.. I find it to be bullshit that peeps is all like "JAY Z!! G.O.A.T.!" Whne his lyrics can't even begin to touch that of Ghostface.... Show me a song where Jay's lyrics are MIND-BOGGLING.. and then i will show u 10 by Ghost....

06-23-2005, 01:38 PM
Damn niggas are talking big ass hell over the internet. You dont prove shit with your words man all this talk about shanking is childish. he a rich niggah stanking him wont do shit but put you in prison. Think ole stupid ass netthugs, he touch you the wrong way sue, make sure he leaves a bruise. sue his ass and get about a million or two fuck prison. but you cant tell these young as niggas that netthugit was a hypothetical situation dumbass, mind your business

i take it if some man touched you you'd let em huh? faggot

Jerry Napalm
06-23-2005, 01:46 PM
Jay-Z is ok, but I could name many better rappers.........Immortal technique, saigon, papoose, kool g. rap & nas to name but a few...........hell Nas destroyed Hova in their beef cos J had nothing to rip from elsewhere & use agaisnt him

Hayabusa
06-23-2005, 01:53 PM
Such hostilaity in this thread. Can't we all just get along?

06-23-2005, 01:54 PM
i just wanna know what makes Jay-Z so great in the eyes of his fanboys, why they like him so much

maestro wooz
06-23-2005, 02:19 PM
Yo... i never said SHIT about him bitin' er anything... And sure Jay got a good voice.. and his flow is tight. I ddin't say shit aboutthat.... But, I will tell u this... People on the ROC i feel MUCH more that nhim are Beanie, Peedi Crak, even Freeway... and on sum songs the damn Young Gunz... JAy-Z hasn't sid alotta shit that i've been impressed with... There's never been alot of originality there... AND.. I find it to be bullshit that peeps is all like "JAY Z!! G.O.A.T.!" Whne his lyrics can't even begin to touch that of Ghostface.... Show me a song where Jay's lyrics are MIND-BOGGLING.. and then i will show u 10 by Ghost....
lyrics dont matter shit if you cant deliver them, and jigga delivers them better then anyone

06-23-2005, 03:50 PM
WDF KINDA DUMB ASS SHIT WAS THAT?!?!?! Yeah delivery is important, Jay-Z isn't ok at delivery, but why do you keep trying to mask the fact that HE TAKES OTHER PEOPLE'S RHYMES.......THE PEOPLE WHO SPAT EM FIRST DID IT BETTER......NOT HIM........God, why am I wasting my time with you fanboys, why can't you admit that he is a wack biter who can't be original worth shit? Fuck money, that means nothing in the end, he will go down in history as the person who stole ya lines and acted like they were his

Liquidswordsman
06-23-2005, 04:07 PM
WDF KINDA DUMB ASS SHIT WAS THAT?!?!?! Yeah delivery is important, Jay-Z isn't ok at delivery, but why do you keep trying to mask the fact that HE TAKES OTHER PEOPLE'S RHYMES.......THE PEOPLE WHO SPAT EM FIRST DID IT BETTER......NOT HIM........God, why am I wasting my time with you fanboys, why can't you admit that he is a wack biter who can't be original worth shit? Fuck money, that means nothing in the end, he will go down in history as the person who stole ya lines and acted like they were his
I enjoy listening to Resonable Doubt and thats about it. i most say that Sun_Tzu u may have stated the best name for these kids........FANBOYS................I know hope this trend catches on so we can call out these bitter lovers.

Peace

kell16
06-23-2005, 06:45 PM
i still got him as my favorite rapper

i like jay because of HIS lyrics

not the ones that he bites or the ones i've heard 1,000 times

he's not the only rapper that does that shit

some rappers do that bittin shit and their pretty bad at it also

niggas got they opinion, some niggas got different ones

what's the since of making this thread when not every living muthafucka in the world like jay

most niggas hate him, that's why he's a rich bitting bastard

there i said it, now get over it

AK Spray
06-23-2005, 10:36 PM
lyrics dont matter shit if you cant deliver them, and jigga delivers them better then anyone

I'll take Ghost's delivery over his any day... And since when are lyrics NOT important??

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
06-24-2005, 12:27 AM
hed be giving props if he way saying shit like: "like biggie said..." but some of those on that track sound like he's trying to pass it off like he said that shit. and i bet you mad people hear those Jay-z songs and give the props to him not realizing that therye biggies, nas', big L's, etc....

gi0vanni
06-24-2005, 12:38 AM
wow this is nice. thx!

Liquidswordsman
06-24-2005, 12:39 AM
You got to love Resonable Doubt though. If he could have just retired, damn.

maestro wooz
06-24-2005, 12:40 AM
I'll take Ghost's delivery over his any day... And since when are lyrics NOT important??
i didnt say they werent important but theres a reason real poets with great lyrics arent rappers. Jay z has the best flow out of any rapper ever. I cant knock you for choosing ghost over since ghost is that nigga but if you think jay z sucks you need to take a look in the mirror and realize youre a cock master who doesnt know shit about music in general

AK Spray
06-24-2005, 01:22 AM
i didnt say they werent important but theres a reason real poets with great lyrics arent rappers. Jay z has the best flow out of any rapper ever. I cant knock you for choosing ghost over since ghost is that nigga but if you think jay z sucks you need to take a look in the mirror and realize youre a cock master who doesnt know shit about music in general

i never said that he sucked... But, I just don't feel him that much.... I don't think that he is a GREAT rapper... He's just aight... I mean, the Grey ALbum is ill and all... so whatever yo...

Bone Collecta
06-24-2005, 02:18 AM
Jay-z is an average rapper he is def not the GOAT im glad im not alone this time shit

G...
06-24-2005, 03:27 AM
HAHAHAHA... Laughing my ass off at this cat. First up, I like Jigga, but theres NO way he is the G.O.A.T., there is absoloutely NO way he is or ever was the King Of New York and there is absoloutely NO FUCKING WAY he could touch Ghost. Everyone used to say Jigga was King Of NY, they just said that shit cuz he put out tons of radio friendly bullshit joints, Nas ate that nigga alive, made Jay-Z look real bad, he got buried when Nas dropped Ether. Period. On a mainstream NY level, Jigga would get eaten by MC's like Ghost, Nas, Rae etc. and on an underground NY level, he would fucking eaten and then shitted back out by basicly the whole of fuckin' Non-Phixion, Necro, Doom etc.

Jigga? GOAT? Nucca what you smokin'?

Rebel_INS
06-24-2005, 05:56 AM
Man Jay-Z sucks dick man. He cant rap

6thPlanet
06-24-2005, 06:02 AM
http://home.no.net/rooma/Nas%20-%20Ether.mp3

kell16
06-24-2005, 06:21 AM
HAHAHAHA... Laughing my ass off at this cat. First up, I like Jigga, but theres NO way he is the G.O.A.T., there is absoloutely NO way he is or ever was the King Of New York and there is absoloutely NO FUCKING WAY he could touch Ghost. Everyone used to say Jigga was King Of NY, they just said that shit cuz he put out tons of radio friendly bullshit joints, Nas ate that nigga alive, made Jay-Z look real bad, he got buried when Nas dropped Ether. Period. On a mainstream NY level, Jigga would get eaten by MC's like Ghost, Nas, Rae etc. and on an underground NY level, he would fucking eaten and then shitted back out by basicly the whole of fuckin' Non-Phixion, Necro, Doom etc.

even i didn't say he was the goat and that's my favorite rapper

but, i also like nas, and jigga could be called the best, but if anyone does call him the best, make sure you add a verse from ether and also say that he was eaten alive by nas

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
06-24-2005, 10:42 AM
http://home.no.net/rooma/Nas%20-%20Ether.mp3
what's that link? i clicked it and the page was blank

maestro wooz
06-24-2005, 12:22 PM
actually it was weed plus coors light and jack daniels. But if you dont like jay z thats cool, i guess.

Ink Is My Drink
06-24-2005, 12:39 PM
frm wat i heard of jay z (which isnt much) he jus raps about how much money he got an shit its jus pathetic

Liquidswordsman
06-24-2005, 03:43 PM
Man Jay-Z sucks dick man. He cant rap
You are a fucking idoit, all u post are one liners that are garbage. Jay-Z is a great rapper that admitts he bites. You can not hate on Resonable Doubt (if you have even ever heard it); it is a classic. In no way shape or form am i saying he is the best, but u cant say he sucks dick.

dreday99
06-24-2005, 08:10 PM
Jay-Z is a great rapper that admitts he bites. You can not hate on Resonable Doubt (if you have even ever heard it); it is a classic. In no way shape or form am i saying he is the best, but u cant say he sucks dick.co-sign

tical2000
06-24-2005, 09:55 PM

dude......saying JAY-Z got buried on EITHER is bullshit........all NAS did is call JAY-Z a faggot a bunch of times.......on TAKEOVER Jay got real specific, and talked about NAS's albums being medicore after ILLMATIC......and banging NAS's girlfriend........furthermore, PRODIGY has not been the same rapper since JAY called him out, a shell of his former self.

GHOST is like my fav MC..........but JAY-Z did run rap for a period of time (like it, or not)........only a true hater, could not agree to that.

My First Timbs
06-24-2005, 11:54 PM
i have to disagree with 99% of yall

jayz in my opinion is the very definition of a dope ass MC !

i dont see any flaws in his style and skills at all

My First Timbs
06-24-2005, 11:54 PM
how could u say he bit lil wayne?

how could u say that he bit ghost and rae and thats why they made shark biggaz?

some of yall need to do ur homeowrk

Frank Drebin
06-25-2005, 12:17 AM
I like Jay-Z's flow I think he got a good flow. Rather listen to him than gay ass dre eminem 50cent, the modern day snoop (back in the days snoop was raw)

staycreepin_n_silence
06-25-2005, 03:51 AM
this is very entertaining. I love the way yall are prolonging the jigga nas thing and the jigga goat thing. I mean your opinion is tha jay z is what ever you like. This is entertaining. I lose more respect for yall. First yall think wu tang is God. (odb havent came back yet) and then yall argue over spilled milk respect leave 60%